The Dragon Children: Second Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Um, Moi and Twister, no RPing here. Wait for the game to be approved. Then a thread will be created in the Main RPG section and that's where we play. Your characters are great though.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 pm

rocklobster (post: 1497411) wrote:I think it's great. Is he an anti-hero? I've always liked those. I promised Masquerade I'd wait on him before I send this in, so that's what we're doing.

Well according to TV tropes' 'sliding scale of anti-heroes,' asssuming I'm interpreting it right...

The pair acts a mid/dark type II, Rowena is an extremely light type II, and
Cathair is more of a type III possibly IV if you push him far enough.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Twister980 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Aw... Okay. xDD
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 pm

@Mr. Moi: Already approved!
@Mr. Twist: Approved!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Edward » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I changed my character's magic to lightning. Also, thanks MoI for the stun effect idea!

Name: Alen (AY-len)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long black hair
Personality/Bio: Reserved, thinks before acting or speaking, keeps emotions under control, relies on logic rather than feelings. He warms up around friends, however. His father is a retired soldier, and his mother is a scholar. He grew up comfortably as both of his parents are from wealthy noble families, though he does not care for noble society. The thing he loves most about having a dragon is the freedom it provides. He can use some lightning magic for attacking, but usually fights with a sword and light armor. He can direct small lightning bolts with his sword, and usues it defensively by builiding up a charge on his armor. Anyone who hits metal on his body with a metal weapon will be stunned for a few seconds. He is 6 feet tall. He owns a signet ring with a quartz gem that makes his lightning magic more powerful. His sword is made of silver (to better conduct electricity).
Dragon: Lightning type, with black spines and green eyes. Female. 7 feet tall at the shoulder and 15 feet long. Is similar in personality to Alen, though she is unafraid to speak her mind about things to him.
Dragon name: Yalasna (yuh-LAS-nuh)
Edward

Postby Twister980 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 am

Edward (post: 1497458) wrote:A question: Can I have a black lightning dragon? Or do the colors have to correspond to the type?

Name: Alen (AY-len)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long black hair
Personality/Bio: Reserved, thinks before acting or speaking, keeps emotions under control, relies on logic rather than feelings. He warms up around friends, however. His father is a retired soldier, and his mother is a scholar. He grew up comfortably as both of his parents are from wealthy noble families, though he does not care for noble society. The thing he loves most about having a dragon is the freedom it provides. He can use some wind magic for attacking and transportation, but usually fights with a sword and light armor. He also uses magic to make himself more agile in combat. He is 6 feet tall.
Dragon: Lightning type, with black scales and yellow eyes. Female. 7 feet tall at the shoulder and 15 feet long. Is similar in personality to Alen, though she is unafraid to speak her mind about things to him.
Dragon name: Yalasna (yuh-LAS-nuh)

Wow, nice character Ed. xD
Oh, and in response to your question about colors, I had mine approved, and she's blue, and breaths fire. xDD

That answer your question?
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 am

Nice work, Edward--approved! I think we need a charismatic knight-errant, and yours fits the role perfectly.
(In case you don't know, a knight-errant is a "freelance" knight. They're still loyal to the throne, they just do their own thing.)
Oh, and Twister, Blue Dragons don't breathe fire. They breathe ice. Oh, and I should tell you this: You can manipulate the ice. I'm thinking like Iceman from the X-men. Do you need a reference?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Twister980 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:44 am

Ah, so my blue dragon can't breath fire. Oh well. xD
Nah, I'm good. I know how to manipulate ice.
Twister980

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 am

Edward (post: 1497458) wrote:Name: Alen (AY-len)
He can use some wind magic for attacking and transportation, but usually fights with a sword and light armor. He also uses magic to make himself more agile in combat.

Dragon: Lightning type,

Can we do that? I thought you were restricted to the dragons element, since that was where the magic came from.

If we can do that I'd like to make a few tweaks to Cathair, nothing major, mostly 'practical magics' that won't even get mentioned in the RP but a few that would.

@ Edward: A neat lightning skill you could add would be to build a charge up on your armor until anybody coming into contact with it is shocked with a stun-gun like effect, and extend the field over the sword too.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah, I just realized that, Edward. You can only use the lightning magic. No wind, unless you have a white dragon. Now, if you have some kind of jewel that manipulates the wind, that might work.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Edward » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

rocklobster (post: 1497548) wrote:Yeah, I just realized that, Edward. You can only use the lightning magic. No wind, unless you have a white dragon. Now, if you have some kind of jewel that manipulates the wind, that might work.

Changed to lightning magic. But I like the magical amulet idea. Maybe I'll add one. It could be in the form of a family heirloom or something. Can I still have a black lightning dragon? Or does the whole body have to be yellow?
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 pm

It has to be all yellow. You can go for black spines if you still want something black. Either that or the eyes.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 pm

rocklobster (post: 1496396) wrote:Actually, Joanne is also a Mage. It's part of her position as High Priestess. Oh, and Ally, how about making it like your character sees Joanne and Karin as a lower status than herself but still respects them because they're her elders?

Sorry for responding so late. Been a bit busy. ^^ And sure, I'll do that. Though I was wondering... is it all right if I try controlling Berenike as a mage? I'll have you or Phantom tell me if she starts getting to be a bit mary sue.

And just because I know I'm gonna want another character to control, I'm going to create another one.

Name: Chrysanthe (Kris-anth-ee.)

Eyes: Light blue

Hair: Straight, black, shoulder-length, parted to the side.

Personality/Bio: Having been in the same orphanage as Eulalia, Chrysanthe was one of the "peasants". She was jealous of Eulalia's determination and confidence, and hated her for it. Two years after Eulalia left the orphanage and Chrysanthe turned seven, Aristocles saw the potential for hateful power in Chrysanthe and chose her. Though Chrysanthe has a strong want and determination to be looked at as more than just a pitiful orphan, she's timid and untrusting of most people.

Dragon Type/Name: Sinister/ Aristocles

Height/Length: 10 ft. tall/10 ft. long

Personality: Evil, sneaky.

Bio: A crafty dragon, Aristocles is a loyal servant of Adarah. When Aristocles chose Chrysanthe, Chrysanthe wasn't sure. But when Aristocles told her that he could make her into what she wants to become, Chrysanthe agreed. Whenever Chrysanthe questioned him about who he was serving, Aristocles just patted her head like a father would and told her that Adarah was a good person, unlike everyone else who was fighting her. Though Chrysanthe didn't see it, she was being lead down the wrong path.

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to PM Aristocles' being one of Adarah's servants to Phantom....
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby rocklobster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I just got a brainstorm! Why not make reforming Chyrsanthe a vendetta of Eulalia's? In fact, let's make it like that's the whole reason she's in the Resistance. I'm thinking she secretly wanted her for a friend, but it never panned out and she wants to do this out of love (platonic, of course).

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:20 am

rocklobster (post: 1497599) wrote:I just got a brainstorm! Why not make reforming Chyrsanthe a vendetta of Eulalia's? In fact, let's make it like that's the whole reason she's in the Resistance. I'm thinking she secretly wanted her for a friend, but it never panned out and she wants to do this out of love (platonic, of course).

YES! That's how I wanted it to pan out, but I just didn't know how to explain it. Thank you~ :thumb:
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Looks like Rockie has been busy.

All the recent characters look great; everyone's approved!

I'm going to ask Rockie to finish posting his main characters, and once that's go and everyone has seen them, I'm gonna submit this bad boy!

Alright.....

Name: Adarah, Goddess of Darkness
Appearance: tall and slender; pale skinned; long, curly bright red hair with black eyes (almost Queen Beryl looking). Wears elaborate, tight black robes and dress. Has a dragon claw staff with a seeing glass in the talons.
Personality: cruel, cunning, vindictive, short-tempered, manipulative
History: Very much her mother's daughter-Adarah is beautiful but highly deadly. Born from the dark goddess and a high ranking demon, Adarah is all evil. She greatly adored her mother who was struck down by her heavenly great-aunt Iawia, and will not rest until Iawia and her line is no more.
Abilities: control of dark magic, nightmares, demons; can easily charm and manipulate people

--------

Name: Ariel, Goddess of Reward and Consequence
Appearance: small statured but hourglassed; long wavy silvery blonde hair; cool grey eyes; fair skin; wears a pearl tiara and long, feminine peach and cream colored robes.
Personality: Ariel is a very warm-hearted, loving, and understanding goddess who tries to bring harmony and balance in all areas.
History: Ariel was born to the human version of Sophia (Iawia's daughter) and was murdered by Pandora shortly after receiving her dragon. Her soul was sent to Adelphe where Grandmother Iawia quickly instated her granddaughter into the Heavenly hierarchy. She has since grown up in Adelphe and was reunited with her mother just before the end of the first story.
Abilities: can talk with people through dreams, healing, future sight, decision maker for reward and punishment, boss to Aaliyah and Moridan

-----

Name: Shaalon, Heavenly Dragon Mage
Type: green
Appearance: 20 ft long; 30 ft tall; silvery light green and white; emerald green eyes
Personality: calm, collective, and maturnal
History: former dragon to a child; was killed in a great battle in the first arc of the story; since then has lived in Adelphe.
Abilities: communicates to the dragons of the Resistance (not a frequent character)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 pm

*sigh* Guess I'd better fire up the old (and I do mean old) computer. *Goes over to hamster cage and feeds hamster a nice piece of cedar*
There we go. Anyway, time for my goddesses to make their appearance known
Name: Iawia
Bio: Iawia is the creator of all. Her name indicates her title, its name derives from an abbreviation for I am What I Am. Her people revere her so much, they do not dare speak it, and instead use the name Adonai. However, her power is waning, and the time will soon come when she must pass on her mantle. Fortunately, a credible candidate already exists.
Powers: creation and healing. She possesses all knowledge: past. present, and future.
Name: Sophia
Age: Do we really want to get into that? She's nigh-immortal, so it really doesn't matter. (I'm going with the Norse idea of gods. Their gods weren't immortal, just nearly immortal)
Bio: Sophia is the daughter of Iawia and was created as her emissary. She roamed Krangor for countless centuries, gaining allies for the escalting war between good and evil. When she met Saiyune, she was able to see the goodness within her tortured soul, and attempted to reach it, but it was too late. To make her see the light, Sophia offered herself as a sacrifice. Pandora agreed, but did not realize all she did was force Iawia's hand. She is in the final stages of accepting her mother's mantle and when that is finished, she will assume Iawia's title.
Name: Minerva
Age: Just about as old as Sophia. In fact, they are merely one nano-second apart in age.
Bio: Minerva is a Silver Dragon who was created to be Sophia's constant companion and assisted her whenever she could. As a reward, Ariel offered her a choice: eternity in Adelphi or eternal servitude to Joanne's family. Believing she could do more good among the living (her words), she decided to serve Joanne and her family. Besides, either way, she'd still be serving Iawia. At Aaliyah's request, Minerva's mate, Nefron, was also made immortal so that Minerva could be assured at least one constant companion.
Physical appearance: Like all Silver dragons, Minerva has feathery wings rather than the leathery ones the rest of the dragons possess. She is a mage as a result of the gifts bestowed upon her by Ariel.
Powers: Spirit manipulation: she can mind-meld and communicate telepathically, as well as move objects with her mind. She is capable of removing spells, but the victim has to give her consent first or it won't work. She can also create barriers and has a direct link to Sophia and Ariel, giving her foresight as well.
We're still waiting on Masquerade1412. When he has submitted his characters, we will start. Either that, or I'll wait until Friday, when I can use a faster computer. (At least this one still works) (pats hamster inside)
Okay, Soran, I've done my part!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 am

Mr. Masq has sent me a character to look over and he's approved. Rockie are you submitting this or am I? lol

Rockie: Post bios for Micheal and Rapheal please!!!!:)
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Da-dun-da-DA

Did someone say my usernickname?

Name: Trevor Trimera
Eyes: Green-Blue
Hair: Brown, feathery
Personality/Bio: keeps to himself often, stays very close to Revel. When Trevor was 2, he was diagnosed with a rare condition called "Night Chill", which causes the body's temperature to drop significantly at night. As a result, Trevor was sick for many years, preventing him from communicating with anyone. After choosing Trevor, Revel stayed near him, keeping him warm at night, which also helped Trevor to recover from his illnesses.

Dragon Name: Revel
Type: Fire/Red
Physical appearance: Wyvern (meaning his wings double as his front arms)
Personality: Headstrong & stubborn, but can be compassionate at times.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby rocklobster » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

OK, time for the angels, then Soran, you can submit this thing!
Name: Michael
Bio: Michael is the Captain of the Guard in Adelphi. He was once betrothed to Pandora, but when she rebelled, he called off the marriage, but not before she gave birth to his daughter, Freya. Freya was raised in Adelphi and when she discovered who her mother was, she gladly chose to fight for the light. For the longest time, Michael was heartbroken over Pandora's decision, but when Saiyune began her new life as Aaliyah, Michael became her personal trainer. During their time as teacher and student, Michael once again came to love someone and Aaliyah agreed to be his new wife. They eventually had a son, which he named Raphael.
Note: Michael has a sword named Razin, which was forged in holy fire. Only he can wield it.
Name: Raphael
Bio: Although Raphael is every bit his father's son, he has little desire to fight. He has trained hard, but would rather paint instead. Neither Michael nor Aaliyah disapprove of this, in fact, Aaliyah has encouraged Raphael every step of the way. Raphael is a master archer, and has a bow that can channel light energy. (unlike human weaponry, angelic bows never need reloading. They just channel light energy instead. And that never runs out.)
Oh, and Masquerade, love the character. Great ideas. You're in!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm

It's submitted and awaiting approval! If we get approved, I'll post an initial story post to get the party started.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Arya Raiin » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Hey guys, I really want to join in on this one... but there's one thing. It's going to take me a week to see if I have time or not. So, if you you don't mind that I'll join. :thumb:

And no, I am not a demon unless you would prefer.

Name: Aura Raiin
Hair: Black
Personality/Bio: Arya, who was Aura's mother, went missing three years after her daughter's birth. Only carrying a few precious memories of her mother, Aura has been attempting to find the truth about what happened to her. However, somewhere down that path she got tangeled into Adarah's web of evil. She grew upon Adarah's lies for two years. Aura is one of her master's favorite puppets.

(It'll be a pleasure working with you Soran. :evil:)

----

Dragon Name: Kelsha
Type: black/evil
Physical appearance: A rather small, jet black dragon with massive wings. Personality: Quiet, easily angered, and very cunning. Occasionally whines when her hard headed master forces them into a difficult situation.
Arya Raiin

Postby goldenspines » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

goldenspines

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm

@Miss Arya: Welcome back and Approved!
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Mister » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

(Phantom i hope this turned out like we discussed)

Eyes: Gold
Hair:Silver
Personality/Bio: Serene, Quiet, Just, Vengeful. Morigan was born a human, daughter to a warlord. She was raised under the tutorship of her father's greatest swordsman. at the age of eighteen she was raped by vagabonds raiding the roads near her home. Overcome by greif and sorrow she sought to take her own life. Before she could plunge her dagger home, an angel stiller her hand and promised her a change for vengance. She immediately found her body clensed and *glorified*, a new power and strength flooding through her.

Morigan took out her revenge and saved a villiage form their tyrany in the same act. She began a new mission then, a mission of avenging the weak and helpless formt heir oppressors, and even participated in the fight against Pandora. She later became crowned by a small sect of humanity, after the war, as the Warrior Angel of Vengance. Morigan is second in command to The Angel Who saved her life, Aaliyah, The Angel Of Death. Morigan keeps watch over the land, exacting Vengance for the wronged. She pays special attention to one certain Dragon Child. A man-child who weilds great power, and potential. Lann Asgarda.

Morigan has the ability to cut through any surface, save only Dragon Scales, with only a touch of her hand. She also can fly with wings of Grey feathers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Rocklobster created an OOC thread for the rp. Click it. Now. --> http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=59701

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:50 pm

@Mr. Mister: Approved

And yeah: the DC2 OOC thread is where you can find info about creatures.etc
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello all. ^^ Just thought I would drop by and make a character since I saw that both Rock and Phantom where playing in another RP together. *sighs* Old times.....old times. *thinks about long gone RP's* Anywhooooo!! Here's my character.

Name: Jason Stilwell
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Pepper Gray
Personality/Bio: Strong willed, calm minded, and steadfast. Jason has seen many things in his time. He had fought against both Dragon Children and Angels alike. He had even fought against the darker Dragon Children and the demons that they consorted with. He had always considered himself beneath the others when it came to helping Iawia. He had tried at first when he was called upon by her angels to fight but their had been many times of confusion and hate filled words between him and the other dragon children of the last war. He had seen the fall of Pandora and he had thought for a time that he could keep to himself for during the entire time of the war that had been going on he had been hunted by the other children of both the light and dark. Many would simply call him an outcast or a dog. It didn't really matter at this point in time. He was just simply tired of all the fighting. Of always having to look behind himself when he went into a town or a shop. Always anticipating that next strike to come at him from his so called,'brothers and sisters.' What a cruel fate he has been given indeed. No peace. No love. And no family.
Dragon Type/Name: Gold/Arashi (Aaa-Rah-Shee)
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Well, Mr. Derek, I hope you'll be happy to hear that Rockie and I are the gms of this rpg; and it's great to have you back! Approved! Go on ahead and start playing.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1498855)"]Well, Mr. Derek, I hope you'll be happy to hear that Rockie and I are the gms of this rpg]

T_T You don't have to call me Mr. Derek, Sorano. Just call me Derek. Or if it makes you feel cool or better call me Derek-kun. Either way is fine. I'm a friend aren't I? ^_^
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying