The Call

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Call

Postby goldenspines » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm

GM is Raider~joseph and elected co-gm is Diamond Dragon.

Have fun and play safe! ^_^
goldenspines

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Occ:Please do NOT mention Devil May Cry.Thank you.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 pm

"So your sure this will work?"

"I'm sure.This won't fail.Only a miracle could save them now."

"Okay.I'll set the events in motion.Let's get going."

It was 3:00 pm and the rave had made Joseph sleepy.And honest to god why did he go to it?He couldn't drink nor did he want too.His mentor was against alcohol in all forms.His older cousin was still asleep.He was dressed as Edward from FMA.There was a guy bleeding from his neck against the window.Joseph went to get cereal.He ate it then looked at the glazed eyed man bleeding from his neck spewing bile as he tried to push the window down with his body.He opened the door and nicely decapitated the obvious zombie easily with Fear of the Azure his katana.In fact as he looked out the window he noticed lots of dead zombies.The various patrons of Omnicon had killed them all.Joseph had killed the last.It was the first wave and soon after many other zombies came out of nowhere!"Agh!We need a hero!Someone save us!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 am

Eleanor skipped on the sidewalk through town as she hummed, a bag of groceries swaying in her hand.

"Gonna make a nice dinner tonight 'cause it's Sunday~" She sang in an uneven little tune she had thought of from the top of her head. She always made a nice dinner on Saturday night and Sunday night since it was the weekend and she didn't need to worry about studying school work. (OOC: Just 'cause she's a Titan and doesn't go school doesn't mean that she has to be left in the dust about pre-algebra and the like. :P ).

Suddenly, a large tremor rocked the ground of the city, making Eleanor lose her footing and fall face first onto the cement as the bag of groceries went flying. Eleanor layed there for a second, her mind blank. "Ow," she uttered monotonously. She sat up onto her knees and looked at the bag of groceries. "Well, there goes the quiche I was making tonight," Eleanor said through sigh after she noticed that the eggs had fallen out of the carton and onto the sidewalk and road. Another tremor rocked the ground even more, making Eleanor fall onto her side. "What on earth...?" Eleanor stood up and got into a solid defensive stance, and looked around. In the distance, she could see something that looked like a... monster? "O-oh my..." Eleanor whispered as she looked at the beast that was coming towards the city. Not sure if her voice alone could handle a Godzilla, she took off running towards the Titan's tower, wondering if they already knew about the impending danger.
As she was running towards the tower, she saw something coming towards her. She squinted, still unsure of what it was. "What is that... Oh boy--" Eleanor was interrupted by a green-colored cheetah running into her, sending her flying before she hit he ground.
"Eleanor! Are you blind?!" A slightly worried and annoyed voice came.
"I was kind of coming to get you guys, Beast Boy..." Eleanor croaked as she sat up, ignoring the pain in her stomach.
"I think you forget that we have a huge TV/computer in our living room that gives us all the updates about the city," Raven said as she helped Eleanor up.
"So, what's the plan?" Eleanor asked, turning to Robin, as she brushed herself off with one hand and pointed to the monster with her other hand.
"Duh. We fight the thing and hope we don't get hurt," Beast Boy said, giving her a weird look.
"I was asking Robin," Eleanor said simply, making Beast Boy pout.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:34 am

Kiseki put the finishing touches on the sketch she made, then put her pen away. After a minute, the edges of the page started to glow, and it spread to the center. Then an interesting looking hoodie materialized over it. "Perfect." murmuered Kiseki. She took the hoodie and put it on. Anyone who would look at the hoodie would think it was a sort of cosplaying costume. it was brightly colored with blue, turquiose, and purple, and there were two plastic 'pockets' on the side, and the cords near her neck looked like USB cords. "What do you think Nix?" asked Kiseki, turning to show her new sweatshirt to a small dragon with wings made of ice. Nix nodded and smiled. Obviousely he liked it too.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm

A giant mouth with 50 super long tentacles was eating people and turning then into zombies by laying then as eggs.It had roots that shook the ground with tremors.When Joseph saw this he ran up to it hoping to get a lucky shot.Then zombies came after him.He slashed three that got too close and turned them into coins.A 8 bit 3 was right next to him as he,with great skill killed all the zombies.He looked like he had been doing it for years.This was because American nerds are zombie kyptonite.When he was done the Number had turned into 54!Excellent!The beast roared as it shook the city from underneath."Dang...wheres the Justice League when you need them?"(FYI they are helping the lanturns and won't be back for some time)

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:48 am

OOC: Just out of curiosity, raider~joseph, is the monster that your oc is fighting and the monster my oc is fighting gonna be the way that the different stories become intertwined? Just wondering how the stories'll mash together.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

Occ:It its.We meet during the fight,go our seperate ways then as our stories unfold events happen that bring us together again.That how I was gonna do it.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:57 am

ooc: Well, I was going to have my character join the others /after/ the fight.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am

Robin quickly glanced at the monster and turned back to me.

"Yyou try to weaken it a little, then the rest of us will come in," Robin. I nodded and looked for a possible weak spot.

The thing's so huge, I don't think it has a weak spot... Eleanor thought with a sigh before dashing towards the monster, deciding to find a weak spot by winging it. The monster roared and swung a tentacle at her, but she jumped over it easily. It swung at her again from behind, narrowly missing head, but Eleanor kept running around the monster, trying to find a pressure point if the monster had one.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 am

"Any friend of the undead is no friend of mine!"He yelled as he charged the beast.He climbed its mouth slashing as he ran.Looking for an eyeball.Zelda 101:If it has an eye.Hit it.He caused the beast to twist and turn until he got to a even point at the top of its head.He made many stabs at the back of its head.While cutting any tentacles that got too close.One however grabbed him by the foot and lifted him into the sky."Well on hindsight this may have been a bad idea."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

Kiseki pulled the sweatshirt on, then pointed to the oversized hood that dangled down behind her. "It's big enough for you!" she said, smiling at Nix. Nix made a happy sound, then flapping his icy wings, he flew behind Kiseki and buried himself in the warm fleecy hood. He sighed contentedly. Kiseki laughed. "Glad you like it!" she said. Suddenly without warning, she heard sounds of fighting. Looking down from the hill she was on, she saw two figures. Immediately she recognized both. One was a teenager called Rex. Rex was much like Kiseki herself, because he was an EVO, but he could control his nanites. The one he was fighting was a freakish looking EVO called Breach. Kiseki groaned. "Breach, forever Breach." she mumbled.

ooc: Bear with me on this guys, Kiseki's coming! ;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Eleanor ran around the monster, dodging the tentacles as best as she could I have to hit it in a weak spot first before I can send it into a trance... But where's a weak spot? Eleanor thought with frustration. Suddenly, she cought a glimpse of someone dangling by the tentacle's grasp. Her eyes widened as she instinctively ran towards him, sommersaulting under tentacles as she did so. "Hold on!" She called to the man as she looked at the monster's head. Head+creature=brain... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?! Eleanor mentally screamed at herself as she jumped onto a tentacle to use as a stepping stair. She jumped onto another before jumping onto the head. Huh? There are several stab marks here... Eleanor thought with confusion. She saw a tentacle swing at her and she barely jumped in time. Weak spot... Right. Gotta hit the eye... Where is it? She thought, searching for an eye. She kicked the monster's head as hard as she could to experiment. The monster howled and before Eleanor knew it, the tentacle grabbe her and threw her into the ground, hard.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Joseph called to the titans."Hey down there!Hit the tounge!In legend of Zelda wind waker when fighting molgera he has no eyes or ears!He does however have a tounge!The boss is defeated when you hit it's tounge!Molgera and this beast use there tounge like a snake does to smell the air!It's super concentrated!That's why this thing doesn't close it mouth!HURRY IT'S CRUSHING ME!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm

Robin nodded and looked at Starfire and Raven. "It'll probably be best if you two hit it, seeing as Cyborg's, Beast Boy's, and my punches won't do anything because of the monster's size." Raven and Starfire nodded and flew towards the monster, dodging the tentacles that were swung at them.

Eleanor was in somewhat of a daze from being slammed into the ground so hard. Her head throbbed as she did her best to sit up, trying to register what the man had said. It had been hard to understand what he had said, since she was border-line unconscious and also in a hole created from being slammed into the ground. The monster doesn't have any ears?... That's what that guy said, right? If that's the case, my voice won't do a darn thing. Eleanor thought. As her head started to clear a little, she looked around to see what she could use to get out of the hole. She stood up, stumbling and trying to use the slabs of cracked concrete and road that had semi-collapsed into the hole. I'll just use these. Eleanor thought as she jumped onto one, then another, then another, and repeated this until she had jumped out of the hole completely, not seeming to notice that the side of her head was bleeding.

Raven and Starfire zeroed in on the monster's tongue. But before firing, Starfire, being the peaceful -half-ditz that she is, paused infront of the monster, hovering in the air.

"Why do you wish harm us? Has this city angered you?" She asked innocently. Raven dodged another tentacle and scowled.

"It doesn't have ears, remember? It can't hear you," She said monotonously. Levitating the collapsed slabs of concrete and road, and careful not to hit Eleanor, Rave hurled them at the tongue of the monster as Starfire shot her starbolts at it. The monster howled even louder than before and released the man from it's grip. Eleanor, seeing that the man was falling now, cleared her throat quickly.

"Do, mi, re, fa~" Eleanor sang quietly before multi-colored rays of light wrapped themselves around the man, stopping him from falling, and lowered him to the ground gently.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Nix poked his head out of Kiseki's hood and watched the fight over her shoulder. Breach drew back into a portal that she made. Rex looked around cautiously. Breach could just pop up out of nowhere and punch or kick him. Instead of attacking Rex, Breach suddenly emerged from another portal...right in front of Kiseki. "Well if it isn't the EVO brat and her little ice lizard." Breach sneered insanely. "It's been awhile Breach." said Kiseki, glaring back at the EVO. "That's because Van Kliess has been keeping me busy. So busy that I hadn't time to torment you." responded Breach, imitating Kiseki's casual tone. Rex flew up to the pair on the jet pack he generated on his back. "Hey, you know Breach?" Rex questioned Kiseki. "You could say that." responded Kiseki, her hands slowly going toward the plastic 'pockets.' Breach saw what Kiseki was about to do and hurtled a hail of portals at her. Kiseki dodged them, then unhooked the 'pockets' and pressed the Xs on them. Immediately glowing turquiose rings surrounded them and started to revolve at an intensely fast rate. The battle yoyos floated under Kiseki's fingers, as if they were attached by invisible strings. Kiseki launched both yoyos at Breach, which thrummed loudely. Breach was able to dodge one, but got grazed on the arm with the other. Breach hissed angrily and launched another attack of portals, thicker and faster than the first. This time Kiseki was having trouble dodging them. When the last one came she wasn't able to dodge it, and suddenly everything went dark.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:52 pm

Joseph bowed for a sec and turn to face the beast.Its tounge bleeding and it wailing around rather profusely.In fact it moved so much it unrooted itself and a small crystal was connected to the roots.A eye was on the crystal.It was full of malice.So Joseph stabbed it.The beast began leaking purple light beams and it turned into a mass of speckeld(or however you spell it) black purple crystals.(Note:Due to plot reasons do not let Raven figure out the magic.thx)"Huh its normally coins."He said picking them up."He looked toward the Titans."Um...hi."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Suddenly the black void gave way to open air. Kiseki found herself falling from a staggeringly high altitude towards a city below. She started screaming as she tumbled head over heels and back again. Nix clung for dear life to Kiseki's hood as they lost altitude. Kiseki continued screaming nonstop until she heard a voice inside her head: Kkiseki, the sketch you made earlier! Use it now! Kiseki wasn't sure where the voice came from, but she decided to do as it asked. Managing to whip out her sketch, she turned to a page that had the sketch of boots that could let a person fly. Underneath it was the word 'restrict'. It is extremely difficult to get out a pencil and erase something on paper while you are falling, but somehow Kiseki managed to do it. as soon as the restrict word was erased, the picture began to glow. Suddenly there was a flash, and Kiseki stopped falling. Looking down she saw the boots on her feet. They were white knee high boots that were low heels. Spread out from the ankles were slim turquiose wings. Kiseki took her gaze away from the boots, and found she had brought them to life not a moment too soon. She was less than 20 yards from the ground. The next thing she noticed was a huge monster that seemed to have died, but not without dealing a horrible amount of damage. There were some people standing near it, some of them looking like superheroes or something. Curious, Kiseki began flying towards them.

ooc: Kiseki in da house! X3
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:19 pm

OOC: Yayness~

Raven and Starfire landed as Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy walked towards them.

"Hi," Robin said in return as the rest of the Titans nodded. Eleanor walked over to them and the man and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor! You can call me Elly, though," Eleanor said with a smile.

There she goes, putting herself out there right after fighting a Godzilla. Raven thought uncharacteristically.

"Uh, Elly? You got a little something... uh..." Beast Boy said as he touched his finger to the side of his head to gesture to Eleanor that there was something on her head.

"Hm?" Eleanor brushed her hand on the side of her head and brought it back down, only to find that it was covered in red. She panicked. "Eek! I-I'm bleeding! What do I do?! I'm not gonna bleed to death, am I?! Am I?! ANSWER ME, DARNIT!" Eleanor flailed her arms.

"Whoa, Elly, calm down! We've got Raven remember?" Cyborg said.

"O-oh, yeah... Right," Eleanor said before taking deep breaths. Oh, how I hate the sight of blood.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 am

"Well goodbye and thanks for saving me.I have a few things to look into..."He snuck a purple crystal.And kissed Elly on the forehead.Then ran off like a man on a mission."Magnum.I choose you."A crystal pokeball appeared from his chest."Well!It's been a good hour!Where have you been?"The seeming appearing magnamite said annoyed."Later.Let's fly!"He grabbed one of the magnets.Flying they saw a girl with wing boots."Hey!You come from the guild?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am

Kiseki swerved to avoid hitting the man and what she thought was an EVO. "What guild? And why are you flying on an EVO?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 am

"You know my patron game?Oh wait EVO?You mean like on the news?No this is..." "Magnum Magnamite Esquire.Madam."Said Mag."Your not in the guild are you?Are you lost?"He said."If so I could help you get home."He said smiling.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 pm

Kiseki was confused. How come this guy didn't know what EVOs were? And that EVO talked! It's rare to find one that wasn't bent on destruction. Where the heck did Breach teleport her to?! Another dimension? Wait...that actually was a possibility. Breach did have a personal alternate dimension that only she could access. Why couldn't she send someone else to a different dimension? Kiseki decided on a test. "Haven't you heard of the Event that happened 5 years ago, and how every living thing got Nanites in it?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"Umm...yes...I don't know where you are but your a long way from home.Its only 1:00 pm...CMON ILL BUY YOU SUSHI!"He said rather estatically."Oh and in case your wondering.Mag wasn't born until 3 years ago...He is a biologic metal creature.His metal is made by skin glands.He has many powers we don't quite understand...but he is a friend.So I don't care.Just like you don't understand how that dragon works but he is still a friend."He smiled like he knew the future.And it was awesome.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:18 am

raider~joseph (post: 1496881) wrote:"Well goodbye and thanks for saving me.I have a few things to look into..."He snuck a purple crystal.And kissed Elly on the forehead.Then ran off like a man on a mission.

Eleanor blushed almost as bright a red as a tomato.

"Aw, ain't that cute?" Cyborg teased, making Eleanor scowl at him. Raven rolled her eyes and walked over to Eleanor and put her hands where Eleanor's gash was. In just a few seconds, the blood was gone and all that was left of the cut was a very faint scar.

"Thanks, Raven," Eleanor said as she brushed her own hand over her scar. "Wow."

OOC: Now what do I do?!

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 am

Occ:Improv.Investigate the crystals,what kind of beast did you fight find out where it came from,fight villians from teen titans,something.I will make a big event soon.Now is the time for character devolpement.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:06 am

So...Breach DID send them to another dimension. "I don't think we're in Kansas any more." Kiseki muttered to Nix. Nix snorted and rolled his eyes. At the man's mention of sushi, Kiseki tried not to make a face. "N-no thank you. Thanks for asking though." Kiseki had bad experience with sushi. And anyway, she was more interested in the other superheroes who were near the monster at the moment. "It was nice meeting you and...Magnum." she said, then she flew past them and towards the other group.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Eleanor turned from the other Titans and walked over to the dead monster. "So, Robin? What kind of monster is this?" She asked, bending down to touch one of the tentacles. It reminds me of an octopus.

"Not sure. We can take a piece of it and do a DNA scan back at the tower. You can come, too, if it's all right with your parents," Robin said.

"Oh, um... Yeah, it should be fine. They're kind of... away at the moment," Eleanor said, biting her lip afterward. Yeah, they're away, all right. Forever. "So, how are we gonna get a piece of this thing?"

"Simple. We just need to cut a small piece of it off and run it under the DNA scanner at the tower," Cyborg said, holding his hand up before his pointer finger turned into a small scalpel, making Eleanor blink in vague surprise. Cyborg then walked over to the monster and bent down, cutting off a small piece of tentacle and putting it into a small, glass container. "We got the DNA sample. Let's get outta here."

"Agreed. The sight of this monster is slightly... troubling," Starfire said as she poked it, grimacing at the feel of it.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's ditch this joint!" Beast Boy said before turning into a bird, starting to fly in the direction of the tower. Cyborg got into his car, Robin got onto his motorcycle, and Starfire and Raven started flying.

"Yo, Elly. Need a ride?" Cyborg asked.

"Thanks, but I think I want to walk today. Kinda take in everything that happened today, you know?" Eleanor said, gesturing toward the monster.

"Whatever you say. See ya at the tower."

"'Kay," Eleanor replied.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Kiseki saw the others beginning to leave, but there was one that stayed. Curious, Kiseki landed several yards away, and walked the rest of the way towards the girl. When she got close enough to speak to her, Kiseki realized she had no idea what to say. She tried to think of something to say, but to her dismay, her mind was blank. Nix flew and perched on her head, and made a tsking sound.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

"It is some sort of magic but I can't place my finger on it."Said a Japanese hipster guy. "They recommended me because of my knowlage of the dark arts.I am a WoW deathknight as my patron game.But this is no necromancy.I don't know what to call it.If it's not the Guild's problem you shouldn't worry about it.But I'd keep a eye out.I'll do a bit more research.By the way the star trek online gamers say that the DNA signature is unstable like it was made from thin air.This was a summoned beast.That's about it.This resembles no mineral whatsoever.More advance technologies may prove better."He handed the crystal to Joseph."By the way Scott my regards."Joseph and Mag walked
out of the man's house disappointed.Scott recommended him.He was a guild member.A good one at that.What is the Guild?Every year 50 nerdy outcasts are chosen by a council of gamers.These gamers have found a energy source that can dublicate fictional powers.They are secret.They're the Guild.Joseph was chosen and vouched for by Scott.Now back to your regularly schedualed program."Well unless we can get some better tech we are stuck.The FBI almost caught on to the Trekkies when they built that supercomputer last year."Said Mag."Unless you know some superheroes we are stuck....hey...wait a sec...Mag...TO THE SUBSPACE DOOR!" "Ha!I like the way you think!Plus we can see the girl you kissed on the forehead."Joseph blushed."D...did I do that?For real?It was probably nothing."They ran toward a wall and opened a door no one else could see."Be careful Mag.You never know what evil lurks in this domain."They were assulted by John Mcain and his vegetable friends.After running they opened a door to Toronto."Huh since we stopped by why not say hi?"Said Joseph.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying