The Call

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Call

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

A crossover rp involving earth based fiction.(Street fighter,Maximum ride,Underworld,etc)We play as people who have through some conicendence become intertwined in their stories and in the others around them.

Name:
Ethnic:
Fiction base:
Weapons:
Talents:
Clothes:
Bio:
Origin story:

Origin story is optional.Btw

Name: Joseph sarrows
Ethnic:Caucasian
Fiction base:Scott pilgrim
Weapons:Katana(Fear of the Azure),Pistol(tricked out bioshock style)
Talents:Stealth,common sense,luck,and an absence of fear unless it involves something non life threatening.
Clothes:Brown leather jacket,Blue t shirt,pants.
Bio:A young boy of 15 his life changed when on a field trip to Canada,he met scott pilgrim who,after Joseph gave him bus fare,agreed to take him under his wing...in the 3 days he trained he learned absolutely nothing.He was instilled with a confidence and the odd ability to make comic book/manga effects appear in mid air.Also when he got his license:Fear of the Azure popped out his chest with a blue aura.He is in town for Omnicon!A video game convension
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 am

Name: Kiseki
Ethnic: american/asian
Fiction base: Generator Rex
Weapons: Sketchpad and pen
Talents: Able to bring her pictures and writing to life
Clothes: Image
Bio: A girl who lived in an orphanage most of her life. None of the other orphans really talked to her, so she amused herself by doodling. As time went by she became good. REALLY good. So good in fact that anyone who past by he and caught sight of her drawing said that it looked real. One day one of her drawings DID come to life: a baby dragon! When the head or the orphanage found out about this, he had Denkou thrown out, because he was convinced she turned into some kind of EVO.

Pet: A baby Dragon called Nix
Appearance of Pet: http://www.emidoodle.com/files/Ice_Dragon_by_Mistress_of_Dragons.jpg
Abilities: Flight, an breath out ice (It's not very powerful though)
But horns and claws are white
Other: He's about the size of a parrot.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 am

I'm curious as to how this will play out.... XD

Name: Randal Oakland
Ethnic:Caucasian(sp?)
Fiction base: Street Fighter
Weapons: Sporks, and Shaving cream
Talents: Can skewer a fly with a spork from across the room!
Clothes: Faded camo pants and jacket, tan t-shirt.
Bio: Randal grew up on the streets of every Chinese city. At the age of thirteen he was apprenticed by a mysterious master who taught him everythign there was to know in all the world, and history thereof. All in one month. Ten years later, after amassing fortunes greater than any every dreamed of, he forgot everything there is to know about everything int he world and the history thereof in a breif moment of careless forgetfulness. All except the ability to fight crime with Sporks and Shaving cream!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm

I have a question. By earth-based fiction, do you mean any fiction that takes place on earth?....... I've never read Maximum Ride and I've never heard of Street Fighter or Underworld. *Sulks in a corner*
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1495804) wrote:I have a question. By earth-based fiction, do you mean any fiction that takes place on earth?....... I've never read Maximum Ride and I've never heard of Street Fighter or Underworld. *Sulks in a corner*

Yeah, that's what Joseph means. :)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Oh, yay! Thanks, Dia! I'mma have fun with this one~

Name: Eleanor Shmidt

Gender: Female (Duh. What kind of parents would name their son Eleanor?!)

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Fiction Base: Teen Titans

Weapons: Her voice, tai chi.

Talents: Sings excellently, can cheer most people up, optimistic.

Appearance/Clothes: 5'1, 97 lbs., bright blue eyes, long curly bleach blonde hair in two braids, light blue tank top, denim shorts, white flip-flops.

Bio: Her parents died of disease when she was twelve, leaving her to take care of herself. When someone attemped to kidnap her, she was surprised to find that when she screamed, it sent her attacker flying backwards. Eleanor has learned to control her vocal powers since then and was recruited by Robin. She can pitch-bend her voice so that she can sing any song, but prefers not to, wanting to sing with her real voice and not her powers. She hasn't told her few friends that she lives by herself, telling them that her parents are always on business trips. Despite being lonely, she's very optimistic and cheerful.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Attention peoples!Since Ally's character gave me the idea for a funny gag I shall allow the superheroes BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE TEEN TITANS AND NOT THOSE YOUNG JUSTICE PUNKS(Beast boy...:'( you were so AWESOME!)Also I hearby knight DiamondDragon Co Gm!

I will now pm gold and to anyone wishing to join feel free at anytime!
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby goldenspines » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:57 pm

goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:19 am

What? I'm Co GM? Wow! Thanks Joseph!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying