Star Trek: Lost Frontier

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Star Trek: Lost Frontier

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 am

GM is Rocklobster.

Have fun and play safe!

Live long and prosper. o.oy
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:59 am

Note: Because of Starfleet's being all but no more, there is a new dating system for captain's logs and such. They are now proceeded by "Fall Dates" instead of "Stardate"
OOC: Diamond Dragon, your characters are stowaways, so they don't keep logs. They can keep journals if you like. Oh, and no magic works in Star Trek.
Captain Kaslan was in his quarters on Deep Space 45. He was analyzing and interviewing his new crew members.
"I suppose I should start with my new number one." he said to himself.
OOC: That's your cue, Derek. Have your character press a button on the intercom and as to come in.
Chief Zelkin was in one of the holosuites. She'd programmed it to simulate her home planet. Or at least what it looked like before Equity Corps invaded.
"It's just like home." she thought. "But it's all a lie! Anyone who's alive is now a slave of Equity Corps. I'm going to fight to make sure no one else goes through what I have.
OOC: Dia, why not have one of your stowaways be in the holosuite with my chief. They're like virtual reality, without the goggles. Everything around you, except for the chief, is a hologram.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 am

Shiroi peeked from behind a holographic boulder a the Trake. She didn't want to betray that she was there, so she kept as quiet as she could. Where's Aisu?? she wondered.

ooc: Aisu coming in the next post! ;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 am

It had been a long day thought Jason. First he was promoted from Lieutenant-Commander to Commander. Then he was flown out to this spacestation on the fringes of civilization. 'What else could come next?'thought Jason to himself. Over his com-badge Jason got a message,"Mr. Newgate, your new commanding officer wishes to see you. He is currently in his office. If you would be so kind as to head over there immediatly that would be most satisfactory." Jason worked his way towards his new commanding officer's office and stood outside the door for a minute straighting his uniform up.'Calm down Jason. He isn't going to bite you. Just stay calm and professional and you'll make it out of there in one piece.'thought Jason to himself.

'Okay, time to do this.'thought jason. Reaching towards the intercom outside the door. Jason clicked the doorbell waiting for a reply from his new captain.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 am

-Capt. Kaslan-
Kaslan pressed the button on his intercom. "Come right in, Commander. I'm just finished reading your letter of recommendation from Captain Piller."
-Chief Zelkin-
Zelkin heard a stray thought that didn't sound like one of hers.
"Okay, who's there" she asked."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:55 pm

Jason sighed quickly and made his way into the office. Once inside jason stood near the door after it closed and saluted his new captain."Jason Newgate, reporting for duty sir!"stated jason to the captain.
Derek -The Daring Pokemon - A cool, totally awesome Pokemon that uses his power of song, medical skills and powers of cool to make others see things differently. He is not temperamental, but he likes to pull pranks and grins when you fall into his traps. Usually, he styles a fedora and prances around on all fours, he's all black with a white belly.

"Although I look into infinity. I only see the lords eyes, always shining upon my face and smiling in my heart. He will always be with me, no matter where I may go. Always watch over me lord. For I shall be eternal in your light."-Derek.
Derek_Is_Me

Location: Staring at you from your window outside. You have nice tastes in decor.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:44 pm

ACK! The Trake caught her trailing thoughts! Shiroi fought to keep her mind blank, and did nothing.

Aisu peeked out from an open doorway as Jason went into the office. She hated to admit it, but she was lost. How am I going to find Shiroi now?? she thought franticly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:48 pm

-Kaslan-
Kaslan smiled and offered a seat. "I'm very impressed with what Captain Piller said about you. But I notice you actually disobeyed an order he gave you. Turns out if you didn't disobey the order, everyone would've died."
-Zelkin-
Zelkin tapped Aisu on the shoulder. "Do you need any help?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm

~AISU~

Aisu jumped with a scream, and started dashing down the hall in fright.

~SHIROI~

Shiroi heard a familiar scream. NOW Aisu did it! She prbably let everyone on the whole ship know where she was! Shiroi silently put a hand to her forehead and shook her head.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 am

Jason looked at Captain Kaslan and sighed tiredly."Yes sir. That would be right. I usually follow orders if they are of sound mind and all. But in this certain situation I called his judgment into call because it was of a questionable make. Captain Piller had wanted us to do a scan of a local red dwarf star that seemed to be having many flares coming from it and sending out many heat impulses from the surface of it. I told the captain that it would be most unwise to get closer to it since it seemed to be going critical. Captain Piller seemed to take my account into judgment and decided that it wouldn't be going supernova in a few more hours from the readings that we were getting from it. I took reign of the ship from him since my gut was shouting at me that he was wrong. I know that I did the right thing but I also know that I went against orders. And sir. If you ever do something like that also I will do it again if necessary......sir."stated Jason casually.

Derek_Is_Me

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:46 am

"That's just what I expect out of a first officer." Gary beamed.
Suddenly, his com-badge beeped.
"Yes?"
"It's Zelkin, sir. I believe we might have a stowaway." said a voice.
Zelkin chased after the stowaway.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Derek_Is_Me » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Jason looked at the captain."Um sir. May I make a suggestion. Why don't you post security at all of the major routes in the station and see if we can corner the stowaway."stated Jason chippery.

Derek_Is_Me

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying