Harry potter:The next generation!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Harry potter:The next generation!

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:54 pm

This is a slice of life rp based off the book's ending.A bunch of first years(or other years if you wish)living and learning at hogwarts.Children of characters are allowed.But first come first serve.I am kinda gonna make a plot as I go along.

Name:
Ethnic:
Appearance:(facial stuff)
Casual clothes:(if the need arises)
Specialty: (please pick 2 max)
Charms:spells used for battle and action stuff
Spells:Picking locks,Making water into rum,Stuff like that.
D.a.D:Defense against the dark arts:Do I need to explain?
Alchemy:Yup.Dia if your reading this I know your gonna pick this.Since this is a anime site i'm not gonna explain this one either.
Beastiology:Magical creatures.
Divining:Seeing into the future.Etc
Potions:.....Bunny rabbits.Yup if you can't figure out what this is then it's about bunnies.Fluffy bunnies.

Wand:
Oak:Good for charms
Ash:Spells do well with this wand
Elm:Seems to be resistant to dark arts.
Cherry blossom:This seems to be proficient with alchemy.
Pine:Beasts react to this wand and bond with its master.
Willow:Potions work better with this wand.
Core:The core is a symbol of your persona.Whatever your core is should reflect your persona.Its up to you.
Pets:(optional)
Pet name:
Pet species:

Name:Barry longbottom.(I forgot if there was a name already used.)Son of Luna and Neville.
Ethinc:White
Appearance:Looks a bit like his father hairwise.Has a face like his mom buy boyish.Clear blue eyes.
Specialty:Charms and D.a.D
Wand:Oak
Core:Phoenix feather. Like Harry he has a bit of a thirst to prove himself.He has qualities from his mom and dad both the good and the bad.
Pet:none
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:45 am

Geez Joseph, you read my mind!

Name: Edwina Elric (hee hee...)
Ethnic: white
Appearance: Image (If the real Ed knew I was doing this, he'd kill meh, I just know it. XDD)
Specialty: Alchemy, Beastiology.
Wand: Cherry blossom
Core: Uuuuh, dragon scale.
Pet name: Kasai
Pet species: a very young dragon with white scales.
Personality: A girl with very intense emotions, tends to get a bit self centered, is pretty aggressive, and HATES it is she's called short. She doesn't mind beind called a boy (she's been confused for one many times despite her long hair) because she loves to see the shocked faces of people she corrects. (IF she corrects them. O.o)
other: Aboslutely REFUSES to wear the uniforms, so she always the clothes that she has in the picture.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying