Magicology

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:53 am

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1487847) wrote:"No, they wouldn't have."Chase said, still walking forward and not looking at Nina.

"There are only two things you can do at a bar. Get drunk or get info. The people that are getting info might care but the drunks don't. All they care about are getting so smashed that they forget their problems. They have no time to worry about some girl who came hoping for some cheap food, which was a real stupid move if you ask me. If someone like me hadn't of been there who knows what may have happened."

Chase paused to let his words sink in but kept on walking without turning back.

"But as for your first question. It's my belief that if someone asks for help and they truly mean it, then there should be no reason not to. You asked for help, so I helped, simple as that. Now, just be glad I heard you or I probably wouldn't have."

"Ah, here we go. Home sweet workshop home." Arriving at the suburban house were Chase lived. "It's small but the rents paid by my government founding with enough to help run my business while my designs pay for the food. Not the best but it's okay for one person at least." Unlocking the door and walking inside to prepare dinner.

Nina blinked.
"You're how old, again?" She asked with mild surprise in her voice as she followed Chase inside. 'This kid's living and paying like your average adult would. Kinda makes me wonder where his parents are... Not that I care. It's just... intriguing.' Nina thought.

OOC: @PhantomSorano, I can bring Melany in if you want. Unless you have something else planned.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1488004) wrote:Nina blinked.
"You're how old, again?"

"Sixteen." Chase stated with a small smirk as he put his bags of food on the kitchen table.

"Oh don't look so surprised. I said I was an A class. You get perks when you reach that high a level. Some people are okay with doing small things but I've been studying and building Magitech since before I was a Class E mage, that's why my subject name is 'Dream Maker', I make dreams reality. Well, mine at least."

Thin, white arms began to emerged from Chase's arms and back. Each would grab an item from the bags and store them in a closet, most likely the pantry. One pair how ever grabbed two bowls and filled them with water to be heated while another opened two packages of the noodles, put them into the bowls before taking both and placing them in the microwave for three minutes, all while still talking to Nina.

"No, I'm not smart. My IQ is only 137, that's enough to get through High School with good grades but not the colleges now a days. The only way I'm able to use these arms of mine like this is my personal Magitech." Showing Nina the line around his neck and down his arms that almost looked like tattoos.

"It's connected to my nervous system and runs down my arms, back and legs with thirty two micro chips that help me do the extra calculations spread through out it. I'd have still been a C class without it.

Ah. Noodles are ready."

OOC: Sorry if Chase seems like a talkative person. I'm basically in a mind set as if this was the first episode of an anime (If it was it's title would be 'An Introduction to Magicology") so I'm trying to get as much info about this world out of him as I can without it being a dump (I don't know if I'm succeeding though).
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm

ooc:... Heu Kung Fu, any ideas on how I can incorperate my character more?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1488044) wrote:"Sixteen." Chase stated with a small smirk as he put his bags of food on the kitchen table.

"Oh don't look so surprised. I said I was an A class. You get perks when you reach that high a level. Some people are okay with doing small things but I've been studying and building Magitech since before I was a Class E mage, that's why my subject name is 'Dream Maker', I make dreams reality. Well, mine at least."

Thin, white arms began to emerged from Chase's arms and back. Each would grab an item from the bags and store them in a closet, most likely the pantry. One pair how ever grabbed two bowls and filled them with water to be heated while another opened two packages of the noodles, put them into the bowls before taking both and placing them in the microwave for three minutes, all while still talking to Nina.

"No, I'm not smart. My IQ is only 137, that's enough to get through High School with good grades but not the colleges now a days. The only way I'm able to use these arms of mine like this is my personal Magitech." Showing Nina the line around his neck and down his arms that almost looked like tattoos.

"It's connected to my nervous system and runs down my arms, back and legs with thirty two micro chips that help me do the extra calculations spread through out it. I'd have still been a C class without it.

Ah. Noodles are ready."

OOC: Sorry if Chase seems like a talkative person. I'm basically in a mind set as if this was the first episode of an anime (If it was it's title would be 'An Introduction to Magicology") so I'm trying to get as much info about this world out of him as I can without it being a dump (I don't know if I'm succeeding though).

"What do you mean 'only 137'? That sounds much higher than just good grades." Nina said simply, letting her neutral expression slip into a state of slight awe as Chase showed her his magitech. 'Tch. And all I have is an air blade.' Nina thought blandly.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1488072) wrote:ooc:... Heu Kung Fu, any ideas on how I can incorperate my character more?

OOC:Go finish her exams. Hang out with friends. Help Phantom's characters. The arc is called 'The Long Calm' for the fact we are still in the realm of humans. Just act natural is all the advice I can give you.

Ally-Ann (post: 1488075) wrote:"What do you mean 'only 137'? That sounds much higher than just good grades." Nina said simply, letting her neutral expression slip into a state of slight awe as Chase showed her his magitech. 'Tch. And all I have is an air blade.' Nina thought blandly.

OOC: Sorry to confuse you Ally but it's the far flung future. High School is at the level of today's College and College needs an IQ of 150 to pass the average. That's how the scientists are saying it's going to be in the future so I ran with that. Again sorry.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:47 pm

OOC: Is it all right if I change my post a little?

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1488113) wrote:OOC: Is it all right if I change my post a little?

Yep. Perfectly fine if the site can still let you.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm

ooc: Ok.
BIC: Before Ai knew it it was time for her exam. Quickly she went back to the academy to take it.

~half hour later~

Ai came back out, a piece of paper in hand which said: "Class A." Ai beamed. "I can't believe it! I'm class A!" She cried, going back to her room with the piece of paper.

ooc: Sorano, does your character need help?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 pm

OCC: ...I hope I'm not interupting the course of events...

Jaster closed the black notebook and glanced at the clock on the wall. He quickly did a double take.
"Oh, man! It's already 4 o'clock! I've got to hurry!"
He quickly shoved his books into his bag and bounded down the stairs.
If I knew I was going to take THAT long to study, I would have done it earlier!
Jaster ran at blazing speed, passing multiple people and buildings. Soon, the school came into sight. He glanced at his watch, which read 4:15. "Gotta hurry!"
After checking into the school, he went to his classroom and, exhausted from running, sat down at his desk. Just in time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...Class C....well....could be worse! Jaster placed the paper in his white notebook and began walking hurriedly towards home.
...Perhaps I could have done better if I was a little earlier...but still! Class C! That's pretty good!....Wait a minute... Jaster looked around and noticed that he had wandered onto an unfamiliar street.
....Oops!...I got distracted again!....Now let's see.....um....
He looked around, hurriedly searching for a familiar shop. He eventually noticed the grocery store on the corner.
Hey, I remember now! This is 5th Street...
Jaster hustled past the many bars and restaurants, glancing at a bar that seemed a little disturbed, like a scuffle had just occurred. ...Wonder what happened there?...

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:05 am

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1488044) wrote:"Sixteen." Chase stated with a small smirk as he put his bags of food on the kitchen table.

Ah. Noodles are ready."

OOC: This should be a little better. And you're not too far off, Masquerade. It's actually just later than 4:00. Night time, I believe. Kung Fu Master's oc and my oc have already left the bar, though.

"137 is better than you think, you know. Most people I meet can't build magitech, let alone at your age." Nina said, her expression slipping into something a little more awe-struck as Chase showed her his magitech. 'Better than my IQ, that's for freakin' sure. Tch. All I have is an air blade.' Nina thought.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:41 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1488239) wrote:OOC: This should be a little better. And you're not too far off, Masquerade. It's actually just later than 4:00. Night time, I believe. Kung Fu Master's oc and my oc have already left the bar, though.

"137 is better than you think, you know. Most people I meet can't build magitech, let alone at your age." Nina said, her expression slipping into something a little more awe-struck as Chase showed her his magitech. 'Better than my IQ, that's for freakin' sure. Tch. All I have is an air blade.' Nina thought.

OOC: Times don't have to line up perfectly just yet. They can be off if it's one of the first posts just to get the character grounded so don't sweat it Masq, your fine.

@Ally: Let's try to finish this up.

IC:

"Uh, thanks, I guess." Chase said with a bit of hidden embarrassment, handing Nina her bowl with his stardust hands to protect him from the heat.

"Their hot but you'll need to eat them fast so you can get home before it gets real dark."

The rest of dinner went by relatively quick and quietly till Nina left with plenty of light in the late spring night to return home.

"I hope to see again someday. If your in trouble, you know were I live." Chase told her as she left.

'Nice girl, but too excitable with everyday things.' Chase thought after she was long gone, 'Ah. I forgot to get her SG number. Now I really do need to see her again.'

OOC: How will these two turn out. Find out when Ally gets back from her trip in about three weeks. Safe travels Ally.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 am

OOC: Yes, I would love help for Mia...she's only five. :(

Mia looked around as her vision blurred from the tears.

"M..m...mommy! Daddy! I wanna go home!"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:18 pm

After she finished her exam, Ai went out for a walk. My several years of hard work have finally paid off...now I'll be able to make something of myself... she thought. Having funds would certainly help her on her mission. Her eyes narrowed when she thought of this.

Suddenly she heard a little girl crying. Looking around, she found herself in a street she didn't know. Her magitech glowed, and a lightning charge was released from her feet, propeling her into the air. Landing on a low wall, she listened again for the sound. getting back off the wall, she ran down an alleyway, and found a young girl, who was trembling and crying. "Hi there. What are you doing here?" Ai asked her softly, bending down to her level, with her half white and half black hair falling over her face.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Jaster walked through the door to the jewelry shop and shouted, "Hey, Grandpa!"

"Welcome back, Jaster." An old man with sparse, yet slivery hair was sitting behind the counter reading the day's newspaper. "How was the test?"

Jaster pulled the paper out of his bag and put it in the man's outstretched hand. "I spent too much time studying and only had a few minutes before the test started, so I had to run all the way there! I guess I just wore myself out before the test..."

The old man studied the paper for a minute then handed it back to him. "Astounding!"

Jaster shuffled sheepishly. "W-well, I would have done better if I studied harder..."

Grandpa shook his head. "A test's a test. Just a sheet of paper with marks on it. Don't worry about what questions you got wrong! In fact, don't worry at all!" The old man smiled and said, "Class C...There are many people who wish they were at least a Class C! You should be happy!"

Jaster looked at his Grandpa. "...You're right! Thanks, Grandpa!"

The old man stood up. "Well, it's getting late. I guess it's time to shut the shop down." He locked the front door and switched the Open/Closed sign. After making sure the security system was armed, he said, "By the way, Jaster, don't worry about not showing up for work! Consider it a day off."

"Thank you. Goodnight!" Jaster climbed the stairs and went into his room. Wow....Today certainly was eventful...I guess it's time to sleep... He changed into his nightclothes and flopped down on his bed. He glanced at the wall. ...Hehe...Looks like I'm gonna have something to write about tomorrow.....
Masquerade1412

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 am

Mia was at first stunned by the sudden appearance of the stranger, but when she saw the kindness in the woman's eyes, she immediately wrapped her arms around her.

"I..I..didn't mean to", she said between soft sobs, "but I wa..wandered away from my Mo..Mommy and Daddy. I wanna go home!"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 am

OOC: I wasn't planning on changing to the next day until DD and Phantom got done but I've gotten bored. No one has to follow me unless they wish.

oh and

@DiamondDragon: When you're done with Phantom we'll have to set up an appointment with the mayor to get your funding and your license. That and it will help me reveal more of the plot (I hope)

but I digress

IC:

It began at ten o'clock that Saturday morning, not at eleven, not even at one in the afternoon, but at ten in the morning.

"GOOD MORNING CHASE!!" a delightful blond cheered as she ripped the covers off her best friends bed in hopes of making him an early riser even during summer break.

"Chase." but he wasn't there.

"Chase!" nor was he asleep on the couch in his den.

"Chase?" nor even in his garage working on any of his projects.

"CHASE!" instead he was the back yard, looking due east.

"Chase. What are you doing out here?" Mary asked but got no reply. Her friend chase gazed outward to the east (North East East if you want to be more specific.) with empty eyes. "More of that Black and Red Butterfly stuff? Chase, you've been doing this for a almost a year now. Are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh Mary. When did you get here?" The young man final answered, questionably.

"For a while now." Mary sighed. "You've been blanking out more than usual. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah. Well, maybe. Kinda. Pretty sure. Uh~." Chase stammered over his words. "Hey, Mary, can I ask you a question?"

Mary only nodded in answering.

"How cool do you think I am?"

Mary stood silently for only a moment before the edges of her mouth curled up into an open mouth smile, her eyes shut tight, she bent over as her arms grabbed her hurting stomach and air mouth escaped with a "AHAHAHAHA!" sound. If the description makes no sense, she was laughing, and quite hard too.

"Don't laugh!" Chase embarrassingly demanded. "Okay fine, do laugh. It was a stupid question, I know."

"No. It wasn't that." Mary trying to reply between the lingering jolts of jests to her stomach. "It's just that that's the last thing I'd ever expect you, of all people, to ask.", before finally calming down, looking at Chase from her hunched over position wiping a tear from her eye. "What, you save a kid and they said you were awesome?"

"Something like that. So, about that question."

"I've known you for far too long. You might be cool to someone else, but to me your still a dork." she said giving a small punch to his arm.

"Okay okay. I get your point." rubbing the punch. "Anyways we've got things to do today. We'll be taking the bike."

"What are we going to do today?"

"The same we do everyday Pinky. TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WOR~egfh." Chase was stopped short by a choke hold.

"DON'T CALL ME PINKY! I'M YELLOW IF ANYTHING." Mary demanded.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:36 pm

ooc: Sure thing Kung fu!
BIC: Ai's heart melted at the little girl's words. "Can you tell me where you live? I'll take you home." she said, stretching out her hand for Mia to take.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm

OOC: Sorry! I'll move my characters out of the way so we can move on.

"Leviathan Tower.", Mia said in a very matter-of-fact voice.

She clung a bit tighter to Ai; something about her was very calming. Before she could get another word out, a great blast of red filled the sky. The breeze carried a faint scent of smoke; Mia began to fidget around.

"Mommy!"

The air grew warmer and warmer until a blazing figure came darting out of the sky like a large flaming bird. It landed a few yards away at the front of the narrow passageway and walked towards them. Slowly the flames dissolved away to reveal a small built, dark skinned woman covered in an elaborate tattoo.

"Mia!"

"Mommy!"

Mia leapt down and ran into her mother's arms.

"I'm so sorry Mommy! I didn't mean to!"

"It's okay honey! It's okay! Did she try to hurt you?", Rae asked cutting her eyes at Ai.

"No! This lady helped me and was going to take me home."

" I see. Mia, go wait over there for me. Daddy should be there soon to drive you home."

"Okay....sorry Mommy."

Mia pranced off as Rae turned her attention to the older girl.

" I want to thank you for being so kind and helpful, and I would like to reward you in some fashion. I am sure you have somewhere that you need to be, but please drop by and see me soon."

She handed Ai a business card reading:

[color="Wheat"]LEVIATHAN CORPORATION OF MAGICTECHNOLOGY
PRESIDENT RAMONA R. SCHRMERMANN
'DARK PHOENIX' CLASS S
787-555-2634[/color]

"I look forward to seeing you."

She smiled walked around the corner and soon a large black car sped off.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Ai was slightly dazed. Everything went by so fast. After a few minutes she managed to sort out what just went on. Mia seemed to have very loving parents. She wished she had that. Then she looked at the buisness card. "This might help me." she murmered, and put it in her pocket. Then her feet crackled with electricity and she rocketed upwards, back to the dorms.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:58 pm

OOC: Time for some character development.

The stretch lemo whipped around to the side of the large building that stood watch like an ominous tower watching over the city. Lee stepped out first, carrying his sleeping daughter in his arms. Rae followed slowly, leaning on a granite pillar for support.

"You okay hon?", Lee asked turning around.

"Yeah..yeah...just shouldn't have done that...is the Doc coming?"

"He's on his way. I'll be back down to help in a minute."

'Classes'...Rae thought to herself, 'curse this powers and their classes!' A blessing and a curse, she had reached the acclaimed S class when a young adult; and being in Magictech business and production meant other in the first and second generation of magic welders wanting to fight and prove themselves. 'Annoying.' She felt guilty; the supervisor of the company in Tokyo was a Class B Lightning user that was always wanting to surpass her. This time he landed himself in the hospital with third degree burns on his left side.

She snapped out of it when she felt a hand on her back; she spun around to see Lee.

"You can't go creepin' up on me like that!"

"Sorry dear."

"You okay?"

She removed her leather jacket to reveal the large blood stain on her blouse.

"In the ribs?"

"Yeah."

"You should've watched your temper."

"You just don't get it Lee! You're just a D class...no one bothers you...and the strain of the energy..."

"I know..."

"Oh! Fudge! Lee I'm sorry....I didn't mean it that way!"

"It's okay...but y'know...I wish my abilities would have developed further...so I would'nt have to rely on you or NANO so much."

"Magictech or not, you still have great control over your abilities. I wish I had that."

"Thanks.....hey...there's Dr. Jepperd now."

~~~
Later, towards early morning...

"Yes. Thank you Doctor....I will. Bye bye."

Lee closed the door and set the automatic alarms before stepping on the elevator and assending to the 92nd floor-home. The metallic doors slid open to a spacious, well furnished suite. He crossed over to the master bedroom. Rae was sitting up, reading some documents.

"Get some sleep."

"I have work."

"You can do it later."

"Meh..."

"Do you enjoy being stubborn?"

"Yes...why yes I do.", she said with a smile.

Lee walked over and sat on the bed beside her.

"You think we're doing the right thing?"

"You mean with Mia?"

"No...not with Mia. With Leviathan."

"Of course. Why?"

"I dunno Lee....I just feel like you gave up part of your potential to start this business...you're practically Einstein material, and all you do is make magic-based technology.'

"Nothing wrong with that."

'I know...I know...but do you have any regrets?"

"None at all, dear. You and I started this company while we were still in college. It wasn't our original idea, but look at what all we have accomplished. And we did it together."

"The first elementally personalized magical aids."

"Go to sleep."

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. President."

"Meh...good night Mr. President."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

OCC: Just so we don't get confused....I'm going on Kung_fu's timeline!

A very plump woman walked into the jewelry store and started browsing through the various rings, necklaces, and the like. She looked around and, seeing no one, rang the bell on the counter.

A young man appeared beside her, but the woman failed to notice him. "Hello? Is somebody here?"

The employee moved closer but again failed to catch her attention. "Hmm...Perhaps they're at lunch..."

The boy tapped the woman on the arm. She whirled around, startled to see a pale teenager standing next to her. "Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't see you there!"

The youth replied, "It's fine. Welcome to Celestial Jewelers, 'Where Heaven Meets Earth!' My name is Jaster Celeste. How may I be of service to you?"

"Oh, yes, I wanted to know a little about this item here." She pointed to a pendant with a blazing ruby inside.

Jaster opened the case and held the object in his hand. "That particular piece was created by the renowned craftsman Dango Daikazoku for a young woman he was passionately in love with. The ruby in its center is said to contain the very burning passion that he had for her!"

The woman leaned forward to look at the gem but instead stared at Jaster's hand. "W-what is that?"

"Hm? Oh, well, the pendant IS rather old, more of an antique than a..."

"Not that! THAT!"

Jaster looked at the ring on his hand. A casual passerby would simply see it as a black band, a cheap piece of plastic. Upon closer inspection--say, 5 inches from it--one would notice that it was made of black onyx with eight gems embedded into it: a ruby, an amber, yellow topaz, an emerald, sapphire, amethyst, moonstone, and a diamond. "This is...well...um.."

"I'll take one! Do they come in plus sizes?" The woman asked.

"I-I'm very sorry, Madame. But there aren't anymore. This is the only one!"

The woman thought for a moment and said, "Very well then, I'll buy it from you! It looks about my daughter's size, and she will absolutely ADORE it! What do you want for it?"

"E-excuse me?!"

"How about $5,000?"

"Madame, this is not for sale!"

"Oh, a hard bargainer, eh? Fine then, $10,000!"

"I'm sorry, Madame, but..."

"$50,000!?"

"Madame..."

"Alright, I didn't want to do this....but I will pay you $100,000 for that ring!"

"Madame! Please!"

Grandpa opened the door to his office. "What's all this racket for?!"

The woman turned to the old man and said, "I want this young man's ring! I am offering him $100,000 for it! Please tell him to consider!"

The old man was silent for a moment. He looked at Jaster and, seeing the panic in his eyes, said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, but that ring is not for sale."

"WHAT!?!?!? This....this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!"

"The boy has already refused. Now, if you would like a different piece,..."

"I have had enough! I am going to walk out of here, and I am NEVER coming back! You will regret this decision, young man! I...." She looked to where the young man was standing...but he was not there. "W-Where did he go?!"

All along Cypress Street, people were suddenly shoved from where they were standing by some unknown force. Some claim that a ghost possessed them and forced them to move. Others claim that it was an instinctive action. One little girl said she had heard someone crying...
~~~~~~~

Jaster opened the gate to the cemetery and wandered around until he found a well-worn spot between two gargoyles. "Hello, Victor, Hugo."

The grave he sat upon said "Maria and Darrell Celeste. May they rest in peace."

A nearby worker burst into the cemetery's office, claiming to hear the voice of a gargoyle. When a search was put out for the source of the sound, there was no sign of anyone--or anything--moving. The worker then tried to warn them again, saying, "Looking at them, you only see two gargoyles. But if you look at the shadows, there's a third..."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:53 pm

The next day Ai went to the mayor's office at her appointment to get her funding and license. Going up to the huge building, she knocked on the door.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

OOC: Celestial Jewelers. I like that. That and I spotted a few things. Jaster's name now makes sense.

I was expecting DD to start on her being called to see the mayor but I guess I'll do. It's probably my fault in the end. Oh well. Edit: Ninja'd hard. Um, I'll fix this...in the morning so hold tight right now.

Don't expect bios for these two new characters anytime soon if even at all.

IC:

In the early workings of the midday Saturday an old yet not too old man sat at his desk in his large room with a large wall all covered in glass as it sat higher than any other building in the city. The man in this room happened to be this city's mayor. A man in his late fifties with grey hair balding at the top (or completely gone as the case may be) and an impressive mustache. His suit, an unique pale tan, sat in three parts. The pants and shirt on his person with a blue tie, his jacket on the back of the chair he sat in, and his bowler hat on a rack to his right. His hands held papers, papers recording important facts that this city thrived on.

"Very good. Three new A classes and one S. A very productive year if I do say so myself."

The mayor's thoughts were halted as a sharp voice rang out from a speaking device on his desk. "Mayor Conri, a mister Doctor Sreindariman to see you."

"*Sigh* again." The mayor said to himself before pushing a button to reply. "Yes. Send him in."

No sooner had the message gone finished did a tall man in a lab coat enter the double doors in front of the mayor's desk, his short, black hair slicked back though slightly messy with streaks of grey above his ears and stress under his blue eyes. He carried a sense of age though he was only in his early thirties.

"Ah, Noah. What brings you here toda-"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!!" the man blustered with no remorse. "YOU DENIED MY EXPERIMENT AGAIN!"

"Yes. I thought you would have realized the problems in your theorem."

"Problems!? What problems!? This is my life's work and you won't understand the potential the minus's could-"

"NO. It is you who does not understand the casualties that could result in such an act. These are children, not some nameless lab rats."

"But think of all the knowledge we could gain. It would-"

"-Not be enough to risk countless lives in something that could so easily fail. Trust me Noah, I've seen it happen. I too was a scientist once, and during the Zero Generation no less. I've seen a fare share of death. Now if you don't have anything else to say I would advise you leave and rethink your experiment before you try again or risk losing your license."

But..but..ah, fine." The lab man angerly said, leaving with a grumble and a slammed door.

"*fe u*" the mayor sighed relief, whipping small beads of sweat from his long forehead "I haven't gotten that worked up in years." He said to himself. "Martha," he said, pushing a button on his intercom, "I'm going to be sending you some subject's paperwork. If you would please contact them and set up an appointment about their funding and possible futures."

"Yes sir Mr. Conri sir." the intercom replied.

"I do hope you were right about this Calvin."

OOC: And DD, that's your Que. A hours down the road or day from this point will be fine. Edit: Again, Ninja'd. Yeah. I'll fix this.

Some spoilers, some not. I'll let this stir for which is which.

I'm having a little trouble on what I want to do with Chase and Mary (More like I don't know which lab to send them too) and school is starting back for me. The hours are low but work may take up that extra time. I'll try to post as much as possible (Since this is my game) but have to wait and see how much that will be.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:04 pm

OOC: It's lonely...lol...guess I'll do a bit more development.

It was still a calm gray on the Saturday morning sky as Mia stirred awake. She rubbed her eyes and sleeply surveyed the large room before grabbing her bunny and Magictech and heading down the large, dark hall to her parent's bedroom. Gently, she used her abilities to push the door open without much sound and creep inside.

Rae was fast asleep only having gone to bed a few hours before; Lee was in the bathroom quietly going about getting ready. Mia peered up at the bed for a moment before climbing in and moving right next to her mother. The girl surveyed her the woman's sun-darkened face and strong, flattering features. Her eyes wandered to a piece of loose gauze; curious, she lifted the covers to see the bloody bandages around her stomach.

"Mommy!", she yelled in surprise.

The sudden sound josseled Rae from her sleep and into a defensive, startled state. Her body stiffened as she rose up and arms blazed up. Lee came out of the bathroom with a face still half covered in shaving cream and ran over to his wife, throwing a blanket around her to put out the fire.

"It's okay....it's okay..."

Slowly, Rae regained her poise and sat quietly in the blanket, slumping on Lee in almost a stupor.

"Mommy? Are you okay?"

Rae half smiled and nodded.

"Mommy...Mommy doesn't like big surprises. She gets scared, sweetie.", Lee interjected.

"Even Mommy gets scared?"

"That's right, Mia. I get scared too.", Rae said returning back to normal.

"Oh okay....hey Mommy why are you hurt?"

"It was an accident, honey. I'm okay."

"Can we go out later?", she asked anxiously.

"Mia", Lee started, "Mommy is very tired...she hasn't slept in almost a week. She needs to get some rest, don't you think?"

"Absolutely!"

"Then why don't we get ready and later we can all go out this afternoon."

"Really!?"

"Really really."

The little girl smiled and bounced out of the room to get washed up and dressed. Lee turned his attention back to Rae.

"You would think I wouldn't do that to my own kid..."

"It's okay, Rae. After all that happened, no one can blame you."

"You're making excuses for me. I know I'm safe now, but still..."

"Those people were sick! I'm not making excuses, I'm speaking truthfully. Even the doctors were surprised when you were able to open up about all of it. You are doing so well with it, dear."

"Thanks hon..."

"Tired?"

"Yeah...will...will you stay here until I doze off again?"

"Of course I will!", he said rubbing shaving cream on her face, "you can't fall asleep without me!"

"I know....I know."

She smiled and yawned before falling back asleep. Lee tucked her in before getting up and returning to the sink and his razor.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 am

OOC: I guessing this is later in the day so my last post was much ealier in the day than this.

Diamond Dragon (post: 1490305) wrote:The next day Ai went to the mayor's office at her appointment to get her funding and license. Going up to the huge building, she knocked on the door.

"Ah Miss Momaya. Please come in and take a seat." Mayor Conri motioned to the double colored hair girl that walked through his door.

"I know why you're here but before we start on that I need to know more about you. Such as your hope and dream and what you plan to do with your future. These may be a little personal but if you can answer them as honestly as possible it would help me out. So, tell me about yourself."
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:12 am

OOC: I is back. =3

IC: Nina woke up the next morning at about 9:30 like she usually did on Saturday mornings. She rolled out of bed and threw some black leggings and a mini skirt on as well as a snug, white T-shirt on with a graphic of a black treble cleff. 'Hm. Today's Saturday, so I can do anything I want. Heh. Not much different from any other day.' Nina thought with a bored smirk (OOC: I dunno how else to explain it.). She glanced at her canvas again and sighed. She still lacked the interest for the moment to paint and she was bored. Her room was littered with papers for school and papers with half-finished sketches. She probably sketched more than painted since it was much cheaper, but she loved painting when she had the inspiration and money. She used to just paint on normal paper with water colors and cheap oil pastels, but she found a couple canvases once near a sidewalk curb beside a trash can outside someone's house. Nina suspected someone must've bought a few canvases, painted on one, then decided that they didn't like it before they threw the other two out. The one she was working on was the first canvas she was using, and the other was blank. She only used them if she had visualized long enough and was confident that she wouldn't mess up.
However, Nina didn't feel concentrated enough. Her mind wandered to the night before and thought for awhile. 'I never got the chance to thank him for the meal... Whatever. Not like I'll see him again.' Nina thought as she walked out of her room and towards the kitchen. Her parents weren't home, so they were probably at work. Her parents made decent money, but they were penny pinchers and never bought anything expensive, hence the crummy apartment they and Nina lived in. Nina opened the fridge and rummaged through it. 'No edible food, really.' Nina thought. Her parents hardly kept edible food in the house. It was always either expired or unedible unless used for cooking, which her parents never did.
Nina sighed took out a bruised and slightly mushy apple. 'I guess this is edible...' Nina thought as looked over the apple before she bit into it. There wasn't any flavor and it was indeed mushy. Nina hadn't even eaten half of it before she threw it out. "Blech... Oh, well. I'm not hungry anyway."
Nina slipped her black ballet flats on and walked out the door. As she walked down the sidewalk, she took off one of two black hairbands that she kept on her wrist and tied her hair into it's usual messy bun. "What to do, what to do..." She thought, not noticing that she was walking to a park. She glanced at it and shrugged. 'Hey, it's something to do.' She thought as she walked into it. She took in the scenery and took a deep breath as she walked over to the swingset and sat on a swing. As she swung back and forth gently, she noticed a couple playing with their child, making Nina's slightly scowling expression soften into one of sorrow. 'It would be nice to be in a family like that...' Nina thought. However, she quickly shook herself out of it. 'No! I don't need that to succes in life! And I'll prove it when I become something more than my parents were... Though I don't know how.' Nina thought.

OOC: Wow... That was... long. Sorry, I'll try to make it shorter next time. (._.)

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:22 pm

OOC: I can have Nina meet up with Lee and Mia if you want. :)
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:15 pm

ooc: I'm kinda stuck with writer's block at the moment....DX But I'll post soon, I promise!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

@Phantom_Sorano: Just as long as Lee isn't like, "Oh, you poor little love-deprived thing, you! I'll adopt you!" Otherwise, sure. That'd be awesome!

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1491236) wrote:ooc: I'm kinda stuck with writer's block at the moment....DX But I'll post soon, I promise!

Take your time.

IC:

The engine beneath the two roared in its entirety. A ghostly white flame spun where the back wheel should have been though some of it spilled outward as it turned and pushed against the ground moving the motorbike forward and leaving a five foot trail behind them as it went.

The riders wore their normal clothing but took precaution with the ride and kept helmets on. Mary in the back clung to Chase's back. On her back lay a pack holding certain equipment, namely hers, to be used if needed.

"You never did tell me where we're going." Mary questioned her riding companion.

"Oh you know them. In fact, I can say you know them much better than I do."

Mary pondered the reply. Of all the people she and Chase knew in their line of work Chase had better connections as he was the builder and seller of all his work, talking to all the companies first hand. Of them only two would talk to Mary and ask questions from her view. One was because she had made friends with the president's five year old daughter but they sold robotic magitech in whole so it wouldn't be them. The other one on the other hand made and sold parts as a living as well as being run by Mary's-....

"No."

"Yep."

"Not m-my, my..."

"Yes sirree. We need parts and the right people for the job happen to be those of the Family Magonia."

"Not my parents~" Mary cried down the highway as the Harley tipped on it's back wheel.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OOC: If you haven't noticed by now, Chase happens to be a bit of a troll.

I wasn't really planning on doing this early (Or at all if I could help it) but seeing as how Phantom can't post often they couldn't really go to their lab. On the plus side I get to develop some more background to my characters which is always fun. Don't expect bios for the Magonia family at all as they play no role in the story at all.
Kung_Fu_Master

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying