Depth: Waves of Abandon

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Depth: Waves of Abandon

Postby Mister » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 pm

this RP is based off of the anime Series Black Lagoon.

Plot: the crews of the "Count of Monte Cristo", a Custom Torpedo Boat and the "Fickle Lady", a Remade WWII PT Boat have the task of ferrying a series of "Packages" to several locations in the Pacific. together they must travers several minor war zones, evade Russian Coastal Patrols, and keep the Mafia and CIA off their backs long enough to complete their mission.

The Catch: Both crews would rather see the other roasted over a spit than assist them in any way. its funny what a quarter million USD will overcome.

Ok, i need at least four members per crew, there can be more but not less. you can play as anyone you like, but no Godmode, or offbrand Godmodes (i.e. having so many connections and resources you could destroy the world.)

so please join join join!

Template:

Name: (real names, fake names, nicknames, pet names, ETC...)
Appearance: (pictures are allowed)
Background:
Affiliation: (Crew, CIA, Mafia, Supplier, Rissian Coast Guard, ETC... basically what part do you play?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lucas Derringer "White"
Nationality: French/Greek
Appearance: Tall, Stocky, blacke hair, black goatee.
Background: Lucas was born in Paris, but moved with his family to Egypt after the bank closed out their loan on the family Bakery. Lucas's father started a transportation service fore tourists in the Giza area soon after their arrival in Cairo. at eighteen Lucas and His Elder Brother of three years moved back to France and joined the French Special Forces. At the ageof twenty-eight Lucas and his brother were honorably discharged after taking part in a "Routine Training Exercise" in Baghdad. their discharge and the death of a powerful Crime Lord from China, whom had been visiting Baghdad, were never linked. upon returning home they took up their Father's near bankrupt trasportation and after some success started their own service in the Dutch East Indies at Batavia.
Affiliation: Monte Cristo Crew, Ex-French Military

Name: Samuel Derringer
Nationality: French/Greek
Appearance: Almost Identical to Lucas, is clean shaven, bald.
Background: Born three years before Lucas. Exceled in rank while in the Service, though equal in skill. now acts as captain of the Monte Cristo
Affiliation: Monte Cristo Crew, Ex-French Military
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying