Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Portals: The Two Realms

Postby goldenspines » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:20 pm

GM is DiamondDragon.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:04 am

ooc: Thanks Gold! and everyone, I think the humans should start in or around Unabara, because thier side of the portal that is in the wood is near that village. And the Mythical creatures will start in or around the city of Hayashi, because the forest that has thier side of the portal in on the outskirts of that city. Have fun guys!
BIC:

~Unabara~
The kenishu (that's what i'm calling Kuro's weapon) hummed as it revolved toward the target, and buried itself in the upper part of the wooden circle. "Your aim has improved Kuro." observed Kuro's instructer. Kuro whiped the sweat off her brow. "That's enough for today," her instructer continued. "You're free to go now." "Thank you!" said Kuro quickly. After she had gotten her kenishu out of the target, she ran out of the training academy. "Time for a fly." she murmered to herself. With one jump she was off, soaring tho the sky.

~Hayashi~

Ji flew above the city on her metal wings and looked down at the glowing lights below her. She was just coming back from her mermaid friends's house. They were working on a science project together, and it was due next week. The wind ruffled Ji's fur, and she shivered.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Arya Raiin » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 pm

-Raijin-

The swish of ferns. The soft chirps of the tree sparrows. The humming of the bees. This is what he lived for. Raijin's mouth watered as he stalked the rabbit in front of him. "CRASH CRASH CRASH!" the forest shook with the booming of feet and the rabbit ran for cover. "Haha! That's it! Good job!" Said a loud voice. Raijin snarled in annoyance. Stupid tourist. Sounds like it's a family of giants this time. They come out here and scare all of the prey away. If I try to- Raijin stopped his thoughts and ran as a huge foot crashed into the forest no farther than 10 yards away.

Raijin crouched under a blueberry bush, trying to pull a splinter out of his paw that he had obtained on the mad dash. "This is stupid! Why am I hiding from them?! Even if there aren't many wolves in society now, that's no reason for them to attack me!" He only wished this was true. His stomach growled. Raijin needed to eat, so he went back to his hunting. He would deal with these problem later.
Arya Raiin

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:00 pm

OOC: Yay! It's started!

~Adelaide~

No... Go that way, onto my finger... Silly thing. Adelaide poked a ladybug, trying to herd it onto her finger. She had been doing the same thing for the past fifteen minutes, sitting on a big rock, and before that it had been an inchworm. There just wasn't much for her to do to entertain her. She had finished school and completed her healing practice for the day, so she was bored now. Playing with harmless bugs was pretty much the only thing to entertain her at the moment, since she didn't really hang around many other kids. Adelaide's face suddenly brightened and she pulled out her pocket knife, starting to draw circles in the dirt. There. That'll be more fun. Adelaide thought as she gently pushed the lady bug into the slightly deep circles she had created, smiling at the ladybug's walking around through the maze.
"Heehee~"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:15 pm

~Unabara~

As Kuro looked down, she saw a girl sho seemed to be playing in the dirt. who's that? she wondered. She turned and started flying toward the girl, and landed in front of her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:30 am

~Richest home in Unabara~

~Sumit Blackarm~

Everything from the front door to the back was beautifully furnished with a multitude of colors and fabrics. It showed who was the wealthiest from this village and a good place for a thief. Sumit Blackarm sat in the study which had no windows and one fortified metal door. “How peculiar…” Sumit thought when he first found the door. The only chair in the study was very comfortable and stylish, more so then many of the homes he visited through out the many villages he explored. The entire walls were covered top to bottom with books and writings except one medium sized fireplace carved a spot into the wall. It barely lit the room but Sumit was used to looking in the dark, it was almost as if his eye’s over the years had adjusted themselves to better see in darker places then even lighter ones. With his legs kicked up on the table in front of him and a small really worn book in hand Sumit began laughing. He thought it was funny how these old books he was finding on his travels would talk about Mythical creatures so literally, like they really existed.

These books always seem like history books rather then telling some grand old story like the others, don’t you say?” Sumit glanced over at the two people who now made fine statues. “Right, I didn’t think you would have much to add to our conversation.” He amused himself for the moment then sprang up from the chair. In the blink of an eye he was across the study inserting the book gently back into it’s proper place on the wall. “Good read…” he whispered, followed by hundreds of questions bouncing around in his head.

He glanced back at the two statues, as soon as his eyes met their location he was there beside them. He grabbed his dagger from the belt that was hidden from his cloak and with the bottom of the dagger he applied pressure to the statues bringing them back to their normal state. The people fell to the ground immediately, this was common, no one has ever come out of the Stone Daggers curse conscious.

Sumit then with a glance was at the still locked fortified metal door; he outstretched his right arm and walked through it. He noticed it was daytime at this point since the many windows invited so much light into the house. Without turning his head his eyes shifted to the front door and instantly he started to turn the knob. He left with nothing.
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:48 am

~Somewhere on the outskirts of Unabara~

~Rellia Trovick~

The quiet scuffing sounds of dirt against soft leather was like the grating of metal against metal. Irritating and loud. It was hard to concentrate when someone was walking along, supposedly trying to be quiet and failing. Rellia gritted her teeth as the noise grew louder by the second.

'Who in the world is making that racket?' She thought, her pen hovering delicately over the leather material. It went down slowly, and marked it softly, putting ink into hide as it pulled into a straight line and then to the side. Her pen making the area she had just discovered. Rellia lifted the pen and examined her work, it was adequate. She frowned, though not as detailed as she would like, it was better than nothing. Slowly, she sketched in more details as the scuffing sounds grew louder.

Suddenly, they were right on her. She froze and then in an instant, flung the sharp pen at the scoundrel who was sneaking around. She turned when she heard someone cry out.

It was only one of the village boys. He gaped her in shock, the sharp pen pierced his shirt and pinned him to the dirt wall.

"What the heck Trovick?" He said.

Rellia rolled her eyes, "ugh." she stood and walked over yanking the pen out of the wall. "What do you want Trewitt?" Her sharp eyes bored into his, for a moment he was unable to speak with those fierce green eyes boldly daring him to say something smart.

"It's just... I always wondered what you are doing out here." He gulped. "You are so separated from the rest of us." Rellia sighed and turned away, the boy brushed off his shirt and watched her collect her things. "What us?" she asked brushing past him, "the world you live in, is only a dream." with that, she jogged off ahead of him. Leaving him to ponder what she meant by that.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

*in Jolar, nearby Unabara*

A small crowd stood before Brutus. There were two sides, each representing one person. It was a fairly petty dispute, but it involved money. That always made a dispute escalate. He read the first person's mind with his family relic - the Seer's Necklace.

"Hmm... honest... but hotheaded," Brutus thought.

There was probably some misunderstanding cause this situation, but Brutus witheld judgement till he read the next person's mind.

"Ah... Here's the problem!"

The second man had tried to run a shady bargain. Nothing that was against the laws, but certainly not something that was completely honest either. Brutus created an illusion in the second person's mind, about him losing all his fortune to a thief. The man screamed out in terror of such a thought. When the man and everyone realized that he had been put under an illusion they turned to Brutus.

"What was that for!?" The man replied.

"You tried something dishonest with your neighbor. I thought I'd let you know what it felt like to have someone take something important from you. Aside from that you've done nothing illegal so I can't punish you formally, but I'll let you off with just that little warning."

The man backed down and the hothead had a gloating look on his face. Brutus rolled his eyes as he heard the hothead's thoughts.

"You better make sure that you don't get yourself swindled again. Okay?"

That wipped the smug look of the hothead's face and he nodded earnestly assuring Brutus that he'd be more careful. After that both parties left.

"You sure are a charmer!"

Brutus almost laughed. He could sense the mischievous sarcasim coming from the person behind him even before she had spoken. Brutus looked behind himself and saw Foray, a friend of his since his youth. Brutus made eye contact for a second then quickly looked at the ground and replied with his necklace's power.

"Foray, you know I was never good with words."

"And you won't ever be good with words if you don't stop you using that blasted necklace of yours!" Foray said, somewhat exasperated by his unusual shyness when it came to normal conversation.

"Really Brutus, they give you two people at each others throats and you hardly blink! They give you a sword and you win the Jolar tournament! But give you one other person and tell you to talk and you're helpless! I don't get it! How did you survive before you had that necklace?"

Brutus smiled merrily at Foray's passion.

"I merely stayed silent unless I absolutely had to talk."

Foray shot a very annoyed glance at Brutus.

"What?" Brutus finally said aloud.

"You know very well what, but I guess getting you to say one word is a start."

Foray plopped down on Brutus' hammock that was hagging between the two trees just outside of Brutus' house. There she relaxed and smiled mischieviously.

"You know, one of these days I'm going to find a way to lie to you or get you to say at least three words."

Brutus smiled back.

"Well so far... you lose."
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

~Adelaide~

Adelaide looked up from her small entertainment and tensed at the sight of person she didn't know. Why did she land infront of me? Adelaide thought as she stood up from the rock she had been sitting on. She looked the other girl up and down, sizing her up. She seems friendly, but...
"Hello..." Adelaide managed to squeak out, not sure if she should speak to this person or not. She gulped and decided not to make eye contact as she waited for the other girl to speak.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:43 am

~ In a bundle of bazaars in Hiyashi~

" 324 M.D.....nothing....763 M.D.....the first records appear.....curse Niora! I can't find one bit of anything in this mess!"

Yuna pushed the old manuscripts away and flopped down into a pile of scrolls sending loose feathers and papers flying.

"I just don't understand....surely amongst all the historical records, there HAS to be some evidence....I mean....surely....we are not alone...not after finding THIS."

"THIS". "THIS" had become Yuna's most prized possession...simply because she did not know what it was. It was puzzling; this red cloth bound book with the characters she could not understand. 37 different mythical languages and she couldn't solve this unknown system of characters. But the pictures inside; she understood the large caterpillar, the giant queen, the rabbit, and the large smiling cat...but the OTHER ONE! It was not a pixie, nor did it appear elven. The small delicate picture with long wavy hair and a large dress....THAT confused her. A picture of a creature she could not identify.

She gazed through the lost copy of 'Alice in Wonderland' for a while longer, still fuming, when a loud knock rang across the small shop. She quickly slipped the manuscript in a secret floor compartment and went to the small door.

"I'm sorry, but it's closed today."

"Why?"

The voice was deep and harsh with a melodic quality.

" I am observing the Spirit's Day of Rememberance", she said now in Elvish, "please come back tomorrow."

"I am afraid it cannot wait until tomorrow."

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"My name is Zavin of Ismell. Second class of the Red Swan Order."

"The Red Swan? Are you sure?"

"Positive ma'am."

Slowly Yuna opened the door to see the large elf before her. A strong cut face with no smile in his eyes; almost frightening. He stepped inside and moved for her to close and relock the door.

"Now....what do you want here?"

"I understand you are a historian for our peoples."

"Yeah...says so on the sign out front."

"I will ignore your sarcasm, Yuna of Kuurah."

"How do you know my origin?"

"That's not important. But you are very skilled with several tongues and ancient knowledge, correct?"

"I suppose so..."

"Then your assistance is needed."

"No. I'm not part of your clan! Leave me be!"

"Don't make me force you, Spirit."

"HALF-spirit! Those tricks don't work on me."

"Whether they do or not, your help is demanded."

"Such a charmer...."

"I don't have the time to joke with you. It is very important."

"Why? What is it?"

" A strange tunnel has been recently uncovered on the outskirts of Hiyashi. The officials of the area would like an historian to look into it to see if any artifacts can be uncovered."

"So....what you're saying is that the high tops around here think they might have found something that might help with our unknown origins."

"Well....yes. In simpler words."

"Will I be arrested if I don't?"

"Yes."

"Then let's go."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:24 am

~Unabara~

Kuro looked at the girl curiousely. She noticed the girl's nervouseness, and spoke. "Hello... I don't think I've seen you at the Training Academy. What's your name?" she asked kindly.

~Hayashi~

Ji landed on the balcony of her parent's appartment and went inside. Her Mom was setting the recipie machine to make mince mouse pie( Eww...>_>;;; ). "Hi Mom!" called Ji as she crossed the kitchen. Before her Mom could say hi back, she had gone into her room and shut the door. She immediately got out her INight and checked her emails. (her Mom never allowed her to do that while she was flying because she was afraid that Ji would drop it) Ji was delighted when she found an email from her elven friend, Mimika. Recently Mimika had to move to another city because her father's work required it. Ji missed her terribly because they were very good friends. She read the email, then quickly typed a reply.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 pm

~in Jolar~

Kain sat silently, as usual, atop a rock in the center of town. he opened one eye and a small figure next to him darted beyond his view. he promptly closed his eyes again. there was a series of surpressed giggles behind and beside him now. trying unsuccessfully to hide a large smile, Kain waited a moment more.

slowly a more bold, yet also cautious, child reached out and touched Kain's shoulder. instantly his eyes flared open and with a mouth agap in a silent roar, Kain lumbered behidn the running throng of giggling, laughing, and screaming youths as he chased them around the rock.

after a moment he stopped to catch his breath. when all the children had gathered around him he reached back into a pouch hanging from his pack. drawing out one copper for each child, and one for himself, he pointed at the eldest child and then at the stand of sweets just yards away.

the child ran to the stall, the money bouncing in his hands, but when he arrived the lady in charge shook her head and denied the money. depressed and heartbroken the child began to walk away. with a great burst of lauighter the woman produced a small pouch with just enough sweets for everyone. the child shouted with joy and ran back, the money in one hand and the sweets in the other. when he had returned one stick of sweets to Kain along with the moneys Kain promptly handed each schild a copper and winked.

shooing them away with his hands he smiled lovingly as they ran away waving their little goodbyes and sucking on the sweets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 pm

ooc: Were's Jolar? (Did I make a town of that name? o.o)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1483486) wrote:ooc: Were's Jolar? (Did I make a town of that name? o.o)

OOC: Sorry, are we not supposed to make up towns? >.<
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

~Adelaide~

Adelaide relaxed slightly at the tone of the other girl's voice.
"A-Adelaide... What's yours?" Adelaide asked as she started twiddling her thumbs. Could she trust this person?... Maybe. She didn't seem dangerous....

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:23 pm

ooc: Well, as long as the town is nearby to Unabara, I have no problem with it.
BIC:
~Unabara~

"Kuro." Answered Kuro. She looked at Adelaide's twiddling thumbs, and got the impression that she was a very shy and distrustful sort of person. She looked down and noticed the little circles near her feet and the little ladybug inside one. "Are you into insects?" she asked, trying to make conversation.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:26 am

~Unabara~

~Rellia Trovick~

The pace at which she walked was like that of a lethal panther, strolling along a path, in a lazy way waiting, for prey to appear. It was that walk that marked her as odd among the people. Because no one could tell why she walked that way, most humans don't walk in any significant manner. But Rellia, she had the walk of a cat, ready to kill.

She quickened her pace as she reached the town borders. It was always a pain to get back to her home unnoticed, the guards were always watching. She slipped quietly down a hillside and huddled close to a mound of dirt, watching the men who patrolled the gates.

'Hm...' Rellia moved further away and close to the wall that surrounded the town. She felt it, letting her hand run over the roughly crafted blocks. Her fingers eventually found what they were looking for. A grip.

Rellia smirked and gripped hard, yanking herself up, she began her slow ascent up the wall. She had to hurry though, if someone spotted her, she'd be put in the stocks for a day or two. It wouldn't be the first time she was caught out after her curfew. Rellia gently slipped over the wall and climbed down the other side. This was the richer district of Unabara. As she dropped softly to her feet, she noticed something odd.

A man, leaving the richest man's house in the whole town, and he didn't look like her had been invited. Rellia blinked.

'A thief?' She adjusted her stance, shifting and melting into the shadows as her ring of invisibility took hold. She completely disappeared.

OOC: Her curfew is no going out after nightfall. She's been out all night. XD So getting caught isn't in her best interest.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:07 am

~Adelaide~

"I guess you could say that... They're just fun to play with once in awhile." Adelaide said, looking at the little circles she had dug. She blushed slightly in embarassment. A teenage girl playing with bugs? That's the best she could think of for entrtainment? She put her knife back into her leggings' pocket and looked back at Kuro. Adelaide tried to think of something to keep the conversation going. I mean, how many people talk to her out of the blue? "I go to the training academy, but I don't really stay for long after the classes..." Adelaide started before her voice trailed off. Maybe she could ask Kuro if she had any relics. That could start a conversation easily...

OOC: I'm assuming the training academy is also the regular school? If not, just ignore that line.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:38 am

~Unabara Outside the Richest man's house~

~Sumit Blackarm~

The right vaporous glove always left a small pain residing in the palm of Sumit’s hand after he used it He really didn’t mind it, it’s the price you pay to move through objects, particularly thick ones. But that type of thinking never stopped him from rubbing it after using the glove every time to relieve the sting.

Stupid books… Why do I torture myself…” he thought as the countless questions swarmed around in his head, giving him no relief. Finally, “Enough..” he said aloud as he grabbed the hood of his cloak and placed it over his head. Now he literally had tunnel vision, the way he liked it, he felt secure. He made his way down a small curved pathway that lead to the locked gate.

He froze in place for a moment then glanced to wall and with in that split second it took him to look he was there pressed firmly against it.

Guards..Where did they come from??…” he whispered as he scanned all the walls trying to visualize a place he could move to, but the walls were up to high for him to see a location to use his boots. He felt the wall behind him and started to think, “Perhaps I should just go through the wall… without.. knowing what’s on the other side…? I need to refocus, I knew the books distract me.. to much!!
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 am

~Unabara Outside the Richest man's house~

~Rellia Trovick~

Holding as still as she dared, she watched the figure become startled, pressing against a wall to hide. He wasn't far from her. In fact, she could probably reach out and touch him. That was a dangerous idea.

She froze in place, unwilling to even breathe too deeply. Rellia cocked her head, the guards were doing their patrol. They would be around the next corner soon enough. She glanced at the man, he clearly had no idea what to do, and at any second those suspicious guards would round the bend and probably accuse him of heaven knows what.

'Think Rellia, Think...do you really want to reveal yourself to this...dangerous looking man?' she hesitated, but only for a second, the men were now nearly all the way around the corner. Without another thought, she grabbed Sumit, pulling him to the wall she was on and slapped a hand over his mouth. He was significantly taller than she thought, standing on her tiptoes. She shushed him with a finger to her lips.

Silently, she waited, the guards faltered, murmuring something. One came close, so close that he should have seen them. But he didn't, and with a shrug, they left.

Rellia released a breath and let go of Sumit. "That was close." she muttered.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

ooc: Yes, the academy is the regular school as well.
BIC:
~Unabara~

Kuro took the new information silently. Then after an awkward pause, she spoke up again. "Do you train to use any weapons?" she asked. I'm not too good with making conversation.... Kuro thought lamely. She had only come down because she thought Adelaide looked a bit lonely.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:29 pm

~Adelaide~

Adelaide shook her head.

"I-I should, but I don't really like to hurt people. It brings back... memories." Adelaide said, not meeting Kuro's eyes when she said the last line. "Um... Do you have any relics?" Adelaide asked as she met Kuro's eyes, starting to feel a little more comfortable around her. I wish I could think of something better to talk about... My life just isn't exciting...

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Kain walked softly through the town of Jolar, taking time on his way to, nowhere in particular. he smilled at the children and gave gestures of peace and blessing to the adults who greeted him. Kain was a monk, a holy man in training, and he valued his sacred course with enthusiasm.

as he rounded a bend in the street he came upon the Brutus house. Kain loved to visit, because Brutus could speak without using his lips and understood Kain's thoughts. stepping up to the gates he rapped twice loudly and thought as hard as he could, "Brutus, Brother, greetings and salutations. may i enter your place of rest?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:12 pm

[color="Lime"]~Unabara Outside the Richest man's house~[/color]
[color="Yellow"]~Sumit Blackarm~[/color]

Sumit had a tough time finding his breath from the shock; he still didn’t grasp what happened to him and how the guards were unable to see him.

“She touched me…. Why did she help me, that isn’t theâ€
Kingdom

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:41 pm

~Somewhere in Unabara~

~Ligeia~

Ligeia walked out of the training academy's building, smiling at the B+ she had gotten on a test. It had been a rough test, but she had gotten an o.k. grade. I'll go visit Adelaide once I put my books away at home. I haven't seen her in ahwhile. It'll be nice to go see her. Ligeia thought as she rounded a corner, speed walking towards her house. Once she reached said house, she opened the door, stepped inside, and put her book bag down before calling out, "I'm home, mom!"
"Okay! How'd you do on your test?" Ligeia's mom asked, walking toward Ligeia out of the kitchen. Ligeia took a deep breath through her nose, smelling the dinner her mom was starting to make, almost forgetting about the question.
"I did all right. Not the best, but it's not a bad score, right?" Ligeia stated as she handed her mom her paper.
"No, not bad at all. Your grades have been getting better, you know that?" Ligeia's mother stated with a smile before Ligeia nodded.
"Mhm. Well, I'm going to go visit Adelaide, if that's alright with you." Ligeia said as she looked into her mother's eyes hopefully.
"Well... I guess you can. But don't stay for more than two hours! I'm making dinner now and Adelaide's house is a ways away, all right?" Her mother said, laying down the law.
"'Kay, mom. Bye!" Ligeia said with a smile before walking out the door before closing it and running down the street toward where Adelaide lived.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm

~Unabara~

"Doesn't everybody?" Asked Kuro, smiling. "Mine are these boots, which give me flight and increased speed and agility, this necklace, which makes me able to create minor illusions, and my cap, which gives me shadow powers." She said, gesturing to each relic in turn. Then she looked past Adelaide into the woods (which are several yards away) "Have you ever tried to explore those woods?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1483690) wrote:~Unabara~

"Doesn't everybody?" Asked Kuro, smiling. "Mine are these boots, which give me flight and increased speed and agility, this necklace, which makes me able to create minor illusions, and my cap, which gives me shadow powers." She said, gesturing to each relic in turn. Then she looked past Adelaide into the woods (which are several yards away) "Have you ever tried to explore those woods?" she asked.

~Adelaide~

Adelaide turned around and looked at the woods, then shook her head. "Just looking at them scares me a little, but I'm not sure why. It would be interesting to see what's in them..." Adelaide said, vaguely surprised about what she was saying and that she was talking this much to someone she had just met a few minutes ago. But the woods did seem peculiar. "My parents have always told me to stay away from the woods, so I have."

EDIT: OOC: Didn't mean to quote that post... Dunno why I did.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:27 pm

OOC: Any mythical creatures want to meet up in the woods?

Zavin marched in front as the irritable halfbreed followed along.

This is absurd! Or at least this was what was flowing through Yuna's mind as she followed the tall blonde figure. To be dragged out of her home to help with some unknown cause; it literally ruffled her feathers.

"How do you know about this anyway?", she demanded.

"I was told about the discovery this morning and sent to find someone who could shed more light on the subject."

"You're all business aren't you?"

"And you are rude, demanding, and have a tendency to say inappropriate comments...or at least that is what the information I've gathered on you reports."

"You could just ask a girl a bit about herself, y'know? Creeping around doesn't exactly win one over."

"Reports also said you were known mostly for your sarcasm."

"Well if you wanted someone more pleasant, you should have interrupted their day off."

"I could have, but you are the one with the reputation of being good at your job."

Yana blushed, but at the fact of the praise. She wasn't exactly the sweetest creature to deal with, and having two different races inside of her did not help.

"That almost sounded like a compliment."

"We're here.", Zavin stated with a loud abruptness.

"Here" was no more than the middle of the woods.

"Great...what am I supposed to be looking for?"

"I cannot take you to the immediate location, but we are close. If you could find any clues or artifacts, it would be appreciated."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:00 pm

ooc: Sure! :D

~Hayashi~

Ji went to the balcony of her apartment and sighed. Casually sweeping her gaze over the city view, it rested on the mysterious woods that lay just outside the city limits. Just at that moment an uncontrollable curiosity filled her, making her ears twitch. What lay in those woods? Maybe there was a treasure hidden there! The thought of it made her faur stand up on end with excitement. She cautiousely went o the door to make sure her parents weren't observing her, and then quietly took to the skies again. After a while, she landed at the edge of the forest. She look a deep beath, then plunged in. She explored the forest, looking up at the tops of the trees and down at the grass under her feet. She completely lost all track of time or where she was going when suddenly she ran into a male elf.

~Unabara~

"Why did they forbid you to go there?" asked Kuro, surprised. "Are there any dagerous creatures there?" She looked back at the woods, with a new interest.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:12 pm

~Hiyashi Forest~

Zavin looked down at the creature that had bumped into him; a small cat-like creature with metallic wings. He raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"What are you doing here?"

Yuna stopped from what she was doing to examine what was going on.
Phantom_Sorano

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying