Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Mister (post: 1485102) wrote:Balsa drew up sharply, relics? he turned to face the girl and said, "i have no relics. we street kids can't afford them." Balsa was confused as to why she would think hehad such rare things where he grew up.

"Ah. Sorry." Ligeia said simply. 'He doesn't have any relics? Everyone I meet has relics... Then how does he know where Kuro is?' Ligeia thought in confusedly.
Adelaide seemed confused as well, but decided not to question Balsa about it. 'He still looks too young to be living on his own. What kind of family does he come from, then, if he can't even afford one relic, I wonder? Maybe like my original family?...' Adelaide thought deeply as she unknowingly fondled her necklace.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Mister (post: 1485081) wrote:Kain shook his head and began to walk, something was calling out to his spirit. a strange feeling that felt like it should be familiar yet alien all the same. Kain did not wait for Brutus and Foray, instead he simply thought it out to them. "[color="Lime"]there are words bouncing through my mind, a jumble of strange things. i am filled with the desire to run into the forrest, but a feeling of apprehension floods me as well.[/color]" not pausing as he passed the gates of the city and entered the fields outside it, he continued. "[color="lime"]i feel as if i should know this feeling, no, this kinship. its like i feel a connection with someone i knew yet haven't seen in a realy long time. that's the best i can do to explain myself[/color]"

Brutus quickly picked up his blast sword as Kain led them out of the city, explaining his premonition as he went along.

"Brother! Where are you going? Is this premonition leading you somewhere?"

Foray followed them closely as well. "Brutus, this is wierd! Wherever you're going be careful. I have to attend to the field."

"Perhaps it is just as well. If something is amis I wouldn't want to put more people than necessary in danger."

Foray smiled appreciatively then headed back, leaving Brutus and Kain to their mysterious venture.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Balsa had a sudden thought, maybe these two knew what the scales on hsi chest were? turnign to them suddenly he lifted his shirt to reveal a body riddled with scars, some as long as his forearm. melded in with the scars, and the flesh were three scales about the size of a child's hand, which covered his left pec and some of the right. "do you know what these are? can you tell me what they are?" his eyes were pleading as he spoke, an edge of anxiety was in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain struggled with the memory of what he'd saw. in his premonition he saw a beast rise up over a girl to strike her down, but the beast was man-like. then his vision had turned red and he saw man bodies strewn upon the ground, some were human as he was, but many more were of, again, man-like creatures with pointed ears, some even had feathers or fur. again his vision changed and he was atop a mountain, looking out at burning cities strewn into the distance, and great men as tall as hills lumbered oddly through the flames and bodies as if their joints were swolen and hard to move.

Kain's vision then turned white, and as the colors of flowers and leaves bled in, he bagan to see a large tree, with a house built into it. it was then that he knew where he had to go. without turning he thought to Brutus, "[color="Lime"]Go back my friend, i know not what horrors await me, but i must go. there is a large tree in this forrest, and i must find it. the house built into it must hold some answers[/color]"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:10 pm

~Hiyashi Forest~

Zavin was on the scene when the creature whipped out a weapon in the direction of the Ji and Yuna. He stood in front of the strange creature, drawing the metallic sheath from his side and the green plasma shot forth into the long blade.

"Drop your weapon.", he said in a cold, firm voice.

"Stop it!"

Yuna stood up and spread her wings to completely block Kuro.

"She's scared! Let her calm down and get out of her face!"

"That 'thing' is waving a little sword at you!"

"Can you blame her?!"

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Zavin's sword deceased. He walked away and towards Ji.

OOC: Permission granted to attack/injure my characters. Will respond accordingly.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kingdom » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 am

~Unabara's woods~

~Sumit Blackarm~

"[color="Wheat"]All those scars..yet so young...[/color]" Sumit thought as he stood quietly watching from a distance a younger boy showing two girls something, that didn't require his shirt to be on. Curious he looked for a closer tree and was there in a moment, quickly he looked around the tree to get a better view.

[color="Wheat"]"Those things in his chest? Is he his own relic? Unique indeed, if this is true...."[/color] after the thought had past and what happened earlier he felt relaxed and much more sociable.

Sumit looked at a patch of moss near the three that would put him directly in front of all of them. With the ease and use of his boots, he was standing staring at the younger boy.
Kingdom

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 am

~Unabara's Forest~
Adelaide's eyes widened slightly at all the scars that covered Balsa's body. 'He's not your average boy, that's for sure. Do his parents abuse him? There are so many of them, but he's so young...' Adelaide thought with sympathy, subconsciously brushing her finger across her wrist slightly where there was a scar wrapped around it. She opened her mouth to talk when something, or someone, just appeared infront of them. Adelaide jumped, her heart beating once again from the shock. Ligeia seemed surprised at the sudden appearance of the person as well and instinctively pulled Adelaide behind her for any possible need of protection. After about five seconds after the man appeared, Ligeia spoke up. "Wh-who are you? And how did you get here so fast?" Ligeia asked, more like demanded, with a serious tone of voice. He didn't exactly look friendly, and she could've sworn she had seen him somewhere before. While listening for the man's answer, Ligeia imediately started thinking of a fight and escape plan, her precautious instinct in full swing. Adelaide gulped in fear for the umpteenth time that day and didn't move a muscle.
'How did that man appear out of no where? His relic?' Adelaide thought as she considered using her ring for maximum protection. She decided not to use it, though, since there was a chance that this person wasn't dangerous. She didn't want to give away what her relics did just yet, especially since she didn't know this person.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Balsa never blinked, surprise and anoishment meant hesitation. hesitation on the streets meant sudden, merciless, often painful death. he had known of the man's presence as soon as he had arrived. his subconsious radar showed him the man's soul, which seemed focused, yet troubled. D.D. put down his shirt, they had all seen the scales, now he wanted their answers. ignoring the man's sudden apperance, Balsa repeated his earlier question to the two girls followed by, "please do not be alarmed by Sumit Blackarm, he is not the murderous type. only a thief."

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Oooc: Thanks! XD
BIC:
~Hiyashi's Forest~

Kuro was about to swing her sword in the more human-like creature's direction when the one that had wings stopped him. She listened to the conversation going between them. "What are you creatures, and what do you want with me?" she shouted at them, her sword still raised.

Ji looked at the new creature, her previous shock gone for the moment and replaced by curiosity.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:07 pm

~Hiyashi Forest~

Yuna turned around and crouched on the ground to face Kuro. The creature had said something, but she didn't recognize the tongue exactly. Slowly and carefully, she touched the tip of the extended sword; because of the fact the girl was holding it and her spirit heritage, she was temporarily able to understand.

"I'm sorry that we have startled you. My name is Yuna. The tall, rude guy is Zavin and the one you ran into is Ji. I am a historian and was asked to explore this area for artifacts. We mean no harm, but are curious to know...what ARE you?"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Mister (post: 1485156) wrote:Kain struggled with the memory of what he'd saw. in his premonition he saw a beast rise up over a girl to strike her down, but the beast was man-like. then his vision had turned red and he saw man bodies strewn upon the ground, some were human as he was, but many more were of, again, man-like creatures with pointed ears, some even had feathers or fur. again his vision changed and he was atop a mountain, looking out at burning cities strewn into the distance, and great men as tall as hills lumbered oddly through the flames and bodies as if their joints were swolen and hard to move.

Kain's vision then turned white, and as the colors of flowers and leaves bled in, he bagan to see a large tree, with a house built into it. it was then that he knew where he had to go. without turning he thought to Brutus, "[color="Lime"]Go back my friend, i know not what horrors await me, but i must go. there is a large tree in this forrest, and i must find it. the house built into it must hold some answers[/color]"

Brutus objected to Kain's suggestion that he go alone.

"Nonsense brother! I will not let you go alone. You are a monk, I am a warrior. While I know you are not defenseless, you are only one man. Strength in numbers!"
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Kain stopped a ways intot he forrest and looked at Brutus, he was a good friend. Kain was not bound by an oath of pacifism like many monks were, only silence. yet Kain was hesitant to fight, he in no way wanted his hesitancy to endanger Brutus. he suspected that Brutus knew this yet followed anyway, Kain was eternaly thankful.

Kain led the way through the forrest till they were but a ways fromt he house, and to his surprise, a group of children, and one dark robed man. considering his actions carefully he decided to approach them and relayed these thoughts to Brutus. Kain stood from the kneeling position he had assumed and thought to Brutus, "[color="Lime"]brother, please speak for me, and with your own voice, they will be more comfortable that way. tell them i am a monk, and a peaceful man. that i seek the house before them, and i mean no harm or alarmt o any of them.[/color]" with that he spread out his hands to either side and began walking towards the group.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm

~Hiyashi's Forest~

Kuro stiffened when the one with wings touched her sword, but it melted into surprise when the creature spoke, and she could actually understand. "I would ask the same thing about you strange creatures..." She shot back, still on the offensive.

Ji stood up, her tail swishing with curiosity, and took a cautious step toward Kuro.

Kuro, seeing this, and because her nerves were set taught, jerked her sword, causing the shadow wave to hit both Ji and the creature that had held it.

Ji was knocked off her feet and tumbled into some bushes. She lay there, stunned for the moment.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

~Unabara's Forest~

After Balsa had asked the question once again, Ligeia moved so that she could see Balsa rather than the Sumit's back. "If you say so... And about what's on your chest, I'm not quite sure. But whatever it is, it hasn't been scarred like it should've been where that scar is." Ligeia said. Adelaide peeked out from behind Ligeia's back before stepping out completely, if shyly.
"I might know a little bit. You know where our friend is, but none of us can see her. I don't know if that's just natural sense, but it might have something to do with those scales on your chest." Adelaide said. She was about to ask another question that had to do with the scales on Balsa's pec, when she noticed another figure walking towards them and another figure behind him. She glanced in his direction, then moved closer to Ligeia like she always does around strangers. Ligeia looked in the direction that Adelaide was looking and raised an eyebrow.
"They just keep coming and coming..." She mused outloud.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Mister (post: 1485390) wrote:Kain stopped a ways intot he forrest and looked at Brutus, he was a good friend. Kain was not bound by an oath of pacifism like many monks were, only silence. yet Kain was hesitant to fight, he in no way wanted his hesitancy to endanger Brutus. he suspected that Brutus knew this yet followed anyway, Kain was eternaly thankful.

Kain led the way through the forrest till they were but a ways fromt he house, and to his surprise, a group of children, and one dark robed man. considering his actions carefully he decided to approach them and relayed these thoughts to Brutus. Kain stood from the kneeling position he had assumed and thought to Brutus, "[color="Lime"]brother, please speak for me, and with your own voice, they will be more comfortable that way. tell them i am a monk, and a peaceful man. that i seek the house before them, and i mean no harm or alarmt o any of them.[/color]" with that he spread out his hands to either side and began walking towards the group.

He didn't like it, but it was Kain who was asking him. He couldn't speak for himself apart from the headband he wore.

"Greetings! We seek the tree house that is directly beyond you. I do not know what such a gathering is doing out here, but we do not mean to interupt you."

Brutus looked more carefully at the group with his mind. Two were thieves! The rest were careless children. He looked into the eyes of the older thief and cast an illusion inside the man's mind. Creating what looked like a vast white room in the man's mind. The thief could no longer see the real world, at least for the moment. Brutus materialized his image in front of the thief's.

"Who are you thief?! I sense that you have plundered many of their rightful labor. Answer or I will render you powerless..."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Kingdom » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 am

~Unabara's Woods~

[color="Red"]~Sumit Blackarm~[/color]

Sumit knew someone would recognize him and choose not to answer the girls question. Oddly enough the kid seemed different he didn't seem to bother or care about the reward he could receive. He stood still and ignored the scars at this point, "[color="Wheat"]everyone obtains scars,[/color]" he thought "[color="Wheat"]but not everyone can claim they are a relic themselves.[/color]"

He spoke quietly as he faced Balsa, "[color="Yellow"]Unique, I do believe you're your own relic. How? I do not know.[/color]"
Kingdom

Postby Mister » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 pm

OOC: kingdom, i do believe Darth's post deals with Sumit.

BIC:
Balsa placed a palm on his chest and whispered, "i'm my own relic?" he spaced for a moment, thinking on this, but then others entered the area. in an instant his crossbow was up and leveled at the strangers, though in truth noone was a stranger, he could see their souls, annd how they felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain noticed the actions of the boy but ignored him, his attention was on the two girls. one semeed to be very afraid, and timid. he approached without word or any other move but the movement of his feet. as he neared them he used the relic on his feet to move himself to their sides. immediately before they could move he scooped them up in his strong arms and the calming, peace bringing power of his wrist relic soothed them. using his headband he spoke into their minds. "[color="Lime"]be not afraid young ones, i am Brother Kain, a peaceful monk. me and my friend are of no threat to you, but may in fact be a help. will you tell me why you have come here?[/color]"

Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Ooc: Mister's right Kingdom. My post does deal with Sumit.

Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Mister (post: 1485508 wrote:Kain noticed the actions of the boy but ignored him, his attention was on the two girls. one semeed to be very afraid, and timid. he approached without word or any other move but the movement of his feet. as he neared them he used the relic on his feet to move himself to their sides. immediately before they could move he scooped them up in his strong arms and the calming, peace bringing power of his wrist relic soothed them. using his headband he spoke into their minds. "[color="Lime"]be not afraid young ones, i am Brother Kain, a peaceful monk. me and my friend are of no threat to you, but may in fact be a help. will you tell me why you have come here?[/color]"

Ligeia's and Adelaide's eyes widened for a split second when the stranger pulled them into his arms, but for some reason, they imediately felt relaxed. That's when they heard a man's voice, though the one holding them didn't move his mouth.
'I-is this... telepathy?' Ligeia thought. Adelaide, upon hearing the man's voice, was surprised, but not scared in the least.
'He must have a relic.. or relics. He seems nice, though...' Adelaide thought. ' Wait... If he can talk to us by thinking it... does that mean that he can tell what Ligeia and I are thinking?...' She thought. The thought made her blush in embarassment. Then, Ligeia spoke to answer Kain's question.
"My name is Ligeia, and this is Adelaide. We came out here into the woods to explore, but kind of got lost." She said.
"We were with another girl, but she went far ahead of us and the boy right there said that he knew where she was." Adelaide said, already comfortable around Kain. 'Come to think of it, I wonder where she is right now. I hope she's all right." Adelaide thought with concern. Even though she had just met Kuro a couple hours before, she was still a person and Adelaide couldn't bear to know that someone she knew and liked was in any sort of danger.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Kain smiled sweetly at the two girls as he set them down again. he then prombtly stepped over to the boy and thought to him, "[color="Lime"]Boy, what is your name?[/color]" to which Balsa, only slightly surprised by the form of telepathy replied, "D.D. Balsa". Kain smiled again, and thought, "[color="lime"]alright, Balsa, can you tell me where their friend is?[/color]" he made a motion with his hand to indicate Adelaide and Ligeia.

D.D. nodded and said, "i could see here life energy, or soul as my friends call it, go into this house. but then she dissapeared, simply vanished." Kain nodded, his face sterna nd thoughtful now. "[color="lime"]what else can you tell us young one?[/color]" Kain thought to the boy and everyone else around. Balsa thought for a second, then it hit him, he had seen several other souls blip into existence only a second before the girl had vanished, as if a door had been opened to let the girl in then closed to hide her from his view. D.D hurridly explained this to everyone, and then waited for Kain's responce.

Kain stared hard at the house, somehting was..... strange about it..... then it dawned on him. just to the left of the door, and low to the ground was a seal. the seal was the mark of Kain's Monestary's deity. this was a shrine not a house! it was no wonder noone visited here! this was the Shrine of Gimshire god of Doors! it was forbidden to enter or approach this shrine sense long before anyone could remember!

Qickly Kain rushed tot he door and relayed these thoughts to everyone present. the nearer Kain got to the house, the more and more his mind tingled. somehting was calling him here, a power long domant had been loosed within. but was it for good, or was it for evil? Kain had to find out, and stop it if it was for evil.

Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am

~Unabara's Forest~

Ligeia looked at the door with even more curiosity after Kain explained to them what this house was.
"So this is a shrine?... But where would that door lead to since D.D. said that Kuro just simply disappeared?" She asked. Adelaide thought for a second before speaking.
"Well, if it was a forbidden shrine for a god, then really, it could probably lead anywhere..." Adelaide said, thinking of the only logical reason she could think of.
"Y'know, Addy, I think this is the most you've ever talked in one day." Ligeia thought outloud.
"Please stay focused." Adelaide said mumbled. 'My parents must be worried sick about me... maybe I should head back... Then again, I don't know how to get back.' Adelaide thought.
'I wonder how mom's doing. She's probably flipping out right now.' Ligeia mused to herself with a slight smile.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 am

OOC: My bad, I can't believe I missed that, I will play that out though. Sorry again.

BIC:

Sumit's body went still, his expression was hidden by the hood over his head. The trees, kids, grass, and stones that were once in front of him disappeared from sight, all that was left was white. Then a man materialized in front of him with questions, Sumit's favorite way to gain a headache.

He composed himself and accepted this alternate reality and calmly answered, "I steal knowledge, since non will offer it willingly to me, do you wish to stop the progress of knowledge and understanding? And my name had been surrounded by lies, saying it does not tell the truth of who I am."
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am

Kingdom (post: 1486005) wrote:OOC: My bad, I can't believe I missed that, I will play that out though. Sorry again.

BIC:

Sumit's body went still, his expression was hidden by the hood over his head. The trees, kids, grass, and stones that were once in front of him disappeared from sight, all that was left was white. Then a man materialized in front of him with questions, Sumit's favorite way to gain a headache.

He composed himself and accepted this alternate reality and calmly answered, "I steal knowledge, since non will offer it willingly to me, do you wish to stop the progress of knowledge and understanding? And my name had been surrounded by lies, saying it does not tell the truth of who I am."

Brutus was thrown off a bit. Steal knowledge? How does one steal knowledge? Aside from stealing research materials. Brutus eased up on the demanding tone.

"I do not know what you mean by stealing knowledge. But I am not against any progression of knowledge or understanding. Now tell me, what is your name. You say there are lies surrounding your name, but I do not even know your name."

OOC: Thats ok. It's hard to keep track of all the posts at times.

Darth_Kirby

Postby Kingdom » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:59 am

Sumit threw back his hood and showed his face saying, "[color="Yellow"]I am Sumit Blackarm, one of the twin son's of the Blackarm family,[/color]" which was known for their never ending wealth. His voice had no touch of pride in it, rather his facial expression conveyed to the man he was concerned and yet ashamed.

He felt trapped yet, pleased at the thought that he could explain himself to someone. "[color="Yellow"]I mean no harm to anyone. Lies say, I steal and kill. This is what my brother Timus Blackarm would want you and the world to think. But I ask and urge you to hear me out, I have ran far to long. I was betrayed by him, my own brother. Objects and material? NO! I do not steal these things, I am hunted, but to keep my sanity I will read books for knowledge and hope of a better world. But everyplace I go I find no rest, because of the lies my Brother spread. All I know is to run, he is coming as we speak he always is.. . ..[/color]"
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Kingdom (post: 1486192) wrote:[color="Red"]~Sumit Blackarm~[/color]

Sumit threw back his hood and showed his face saying, "[color="Yellow"]I am Sumit Blackarm, one of the twin son's of the Blackarm family,[/color]" which was known for their never ending wealth. His voice had no touch of pride in it, rather his facial expression conveyed to the man he was concerned and yet ashamed.

He felt trapped yet, pleased at the thought that he could explain himself to someone. "[color="Yellow"]I mean no harm to anyone. Lies say, I steal and kill. This is what my brother Timus Blackarm would want you and the world to think. But I ask and urge you to hear me out, I have ran far to long. I was betrayed by him, my own brother. Objects and material? NO! I do not steal these things, I am hunted, but to keep my sanity I will read books for knowledge and hope of a better world. But everyplace I go I find no rest, because of the lies my Brother spread. All I know is to run, he is coming as we speak he always is.. . ..[/color]"

Brutus began to understand why he had been confused. This man, Sumit, had indeed plundered something, but something that could be taken without truely robbing the owner. Brutus sensed that this man was sincere concerning the story he told about his brother. Brutus had heard of the Blackarms, both about Timus and Sumit. Indeed Sumit's name was infamous, but now Brutus knew the truth.

"A strange way to live," Brutus thought to himself, then he spoke to Sumit, "I am a judge among my people, my word is law amoung many for I can read the minds and hearts of those upon whom my gaze rests. I see that you are sincere Sumit Blackarm. You now have an advocate to speak your defense. I would never have thought I'd meet you of all people in a situation like this..."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:11 am

OOC: I am in no way dropping out! :3 Sorry for my lack of responses, I'm considering what my next move should be with Ragnorak and Ignis. Plus with Rellia. So, if I see a place to jump in I will. ^^; so far, I haven't had much of a chance.

IC: Ignis was watching the strange interaction with much curiosity. This thing, was clearly not of their world. But, it didn't smell like them... though it bared a small resemblance to them. He hesitated before hopping into a tree and settling his hover-board down. This was getting interesting.

OOC: He's watching your characters Dia. ^_^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

Darth_Kirby (post: 1486281) wrote:Brutus began to understand why he had been confused. This man, Sumit, had indeed plundered something, but something that could be taken without truely robbing the owner. Brutus sensed that this man was sincere concerning the story he told about his brother. Brutus had heard of the Blackarms, both about Timus and Sumit. Indeed Sumit's name was infamous, but now Brutus knew the truth.

"A strange way to live," Brutus thought to himself, then he spoke to Sumit, "I am a judge among my people, my word is law amoung many for I can read the minds and hearts of those upon whom my gaze rests. I see that you are sincere Sumit Blackarm. You now have an advocate to speak your defense. I would never have thought I'd meet you of all people in a situation like this..."

Sumit threw the hood off his head and revealed a great smile, "[color="Yellow"]Then I am truly glad we have met! The situation gets deeper, but perhaps I will fill you in later, I am going to need your help to clear my name, and hopefully bring back dignity to my families name.[/color]"

He then bowed showing thanks, but still awaiting an answer if this man would help, when the time came.
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Kingdom (post: 1486416) wrote:Sumit threw the hood off his head and revealed a great smile, "[color="Yellow"]Then I am truly glad we have met! The situation gets deeper, but perhaps I will fill you in later, I am going to need your help to clear my name, and hopefully bring back dignity to my families name.[/color]"

He then bowed showing thanks, but still awaiting an answer if this man would help, when the time came.

Mister wrote: Kain stared hard at the house, somehting was..... strange about it..... then it dawned on him. just to the left of the door, and low to the ground was a seal. the seal was the mark of Kain's Monestary's deity. this was a shrine not a house! it was no wonder noone visited here! this was the Shrine of Gimshire god of Doors! it was forbidden to enter or approach this shrine sense long before anyone could remember!

Qickly Kain rushed tot he door and relayed these thoughts to everyone present. the nearer Kain got to the house, the more and more his mind tingled. somehting was calling him here, a power long domant had been loosed within. but was it for good, or was it for evil? Kain had to find out, and stop it if it was for evil.

Indeed, I will assist you when the time for witnesses comes. But my friend and I seem to been led to this place by a vision. Do you by chance know anything of this place from the knowledge you have a accumulated?"

Brutus dropped the illusion. They were back in the real world now, standing face to face, and Brutus pointed to the treehouse they had been led to. Just then, however, everyone received Brother Kain's message.

"Sumit! My friend is a stubborn one. But would you please assist me for the moment and go along with us. I do not know what he will lead us to, but I don't and won't have him going alone."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Kain placed a powerful hand on the door knob and turned it. it opened smoothly to reveal a room utterly barren except for another door on the far wall.

"[color="Lime"]the house is empty,[/color]" Kain thought to Brutus and the others, "[color="lime"]i will inspect the far door, enter if you wish, but stay clear of me and the door. i know not what power is at work here.[/color]"

Mister

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 am

~Sumit Blackarm~

Sumit looked up at the house hanging in the branches and raised an eyebrow, it's location amused him. "[color="Yellow"]The siding isn't anything the locals use around here, or anywhere I have traveled to be exact.[/color]"
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Kingdom (post: 1487518) wrote:~Sumit Blackarm~

Sumit looked up at the house hanging in the branches and raised an eyebrow, it's location amused him. "[color="Yellow"]The siding isn't anything the locals use around here, or anywhere I have traveled to be exact.[/color]"

OOC: So what's Sumit's reaction to Brutus' request to go with Kain and him?

Darth_Kirby

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying