Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Mister (post: 1489963) wrote:Blasa approached the door with Adelaid's hand in his. He gently pressed his hand to the knob and instantly both were sucked into the portal. Balsa was disoriented at first, but soon gathered his senses and cast about warily. noone was here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain nodded to Brutus and thought, "[color="Lime"]agreed Friend, he has the aura of a fiend, a sinister heart indeed.[/color]" suddenly, as he turned to follow the quickly dissapearing trio, he felt another premonition, somehtign was telling him to turn back, something important. Then it hit him, like a ton of stone, he whipped around with fear plastered to his face.

The two other children were not present! what had happened to them!? "[color="lime"]Brutus! follow the others, i must turn back to search for the other two children![/color]" his thoughts were stern and slightly worried.

Again not waiting for a responce he called upon his relics and with superhuman speed he dashed off towards the tree they had originally been at. upon arrival he found the two casting about warily, unsure of where they were. using hand jestures and facial expressions he urged them to follow him quickly and turned to go.

"Wai-!"

Kain was already off. Brutus had gathered from Kain's in the few moments he was in range that the other two children from their forest had followed them. Brutus returned to trying to catch up to the other children. The one name Ji was exceptionally fast on her feet, though Brutus managed to keep up. Then Brutus heard Kuro's idea.

"Ji! Slow down! The one's you are dragging have a plan that might help us better than speed."

Brutus then turned his attention back to Kuro and Legia.

"Let us try your plan right now Kuro, to see if it works before the enemy is upon us."
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Kuro jerked hard on Ji's arm, causing her to slow down. Then she grabbed Brutus's hand. When everyone was hand in hand. Kuro shut her eyes and released the power of her relic. A purple cloud covered all of them, and they all melded with the shadows.

Adelaide screamed in horrer. Everything had gone so fast she didn't really know what happened. "AAARGH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" she screamed.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1490557) wrote:Kuro jerked hard on Ji's arm, causing her to slow down. Then she grabbed Brutus's hand. When everyone was hand in hand. Kuro shut her eyes and released the power of her relic. A purple cloud covered all of them, and they all melded with the shadows.

Adelaide screamed in horrer. Everything had gone so fast she didn't really know what happened. "AAARGH! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" she screamed.

"Relax! It's the work of your friends relic." Brutus conveyed to Adelaide.

Brutus also noticed the confusion on Ji's face and relayed a quick explanation to her of what was going on as well.

"Kuro. Can we move freely while under the power of your relic, or do we have to remain connected to the shadows?"
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 pm

"Yes, we can move anywhere..." replied Kuro. To demonstrate, she let go of everyone and began walking around. In places that were light, she looked like a shadow without a person connected to it.

Ji calmed down a bit when one of the humans explained what happened. "But wait...what are relics?" she asked Brutus, even though he probably couldn't understand.

Adelaide stopped screaming, but she clung to Legia. "Wow...this is interesting." Remarked Legia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:01 am

OOC: Thanks, Dia! I can take it from here.

IC: Both Ligeia and Adelaide were at loss for words. Adelaide because she was mostly scared and just wanted to get the heck home, and Ligeia because of wonder.
"So, this is your relic's power?" Ligeia asked, though it was more of a statement. She didn't blame Adelaide for being clingy; this was an odd sort of power. 'I wonder what this relic is for. Maybe for transportation? Or could it be used as a hiding place?' Ligeia wondered.
Adelaide clung to Ligeia's arm and didn't dare let go. She had nothing else to say, so she settled for looking about where they were. 'I-it's confusing, this relic's power.' Adelaide thought, hoping that if she wished hard enough, she would be back home.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:30 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1490801) wrote:"Yes, we can move anywhere..." replied Kuro. To demonstrate, she let go of everyone and began walking around. In places that were light, she looked like a shadow without a person connected to it.

Ji calmed down a bit when one of the humans explained what happened. "But wait...what are relics?" she asked Brutus, even though he probably couldn't understand.

Adelaide stopped screaming, but she clung to Legia. "Wow...this is interesting." Remarked Legia.

Brutus found himself taken aback slighty by Ji's question. But he answered as best he could for someone who had know about relics all his life.

"They are devices made by fusing a special type of stone with an otherwise normal object. I do not understand your spoken words, but I am reading your mind with my necklace. It has one of these special stones fused into it."

Then Brutus brocasted the next thought to everyone.

"Even though Kuro's relic can keep us hidden from plan view, an observant person will be able to notice shadows without bodies so we should try to stick to the shadows as often as possible. Ji, could you continue to lead the way. There is no need to hurry now."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:22 am

Ally-Ann (post: 1490914) wrote:OOC: Thanks, Dia! I can take it from here.

IC: Both Ligeia and Adelaide were at loss for words. Adelaide because she was mostly scared and just wanted to get the heck home, and Ligeia because of wonder.
"So, this is your relic's power?" Ligeia asked, though it was more of a statement. She didn't blame Adelaide for being clingy]
"Yes, this is what my relic does." replied Kuro. "My parents say it makes me 'Master of the shadows' or something."

Darth_Kirby (post: 1491119) wrote:Brutus found himself taken aback slighty by Ji's question. But he answered as best he could for someone who had know about relics all his life.

"They are devices made by fusing a special type of stone with an otherwise normal object. I do not understand your spoken words, but I am reading your mind with my necklace. It has one of these special stones fused into it."

Then Brutus brocasted the next thought to everyone.

"Even though Kuro's relic can keep us hidden from plan view, an observant person will be able to notice shadows without bodies so we should try to stick to the shadows as often as possible. Ji, could you continue to lead the way. There is no need to hurry now."

Ji nodded to Brutus. She knew a bit more about these things called relics now...sort of. She started to lead the way again, while trying to keep out of the light.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:43 am

Kain and Balsa had remained silent throughout the ordeal with the relic's power. Kain had to admit to himself that he was a little surprised, Balsa on the otherhand didn't actually care enough to be surprised. to Balsa, who took everything in turn, no matter what your relic did it was still a relic and nothing to be surprised about.

Kain looked bemusedly at Balsa, the young lad intruiged him and in a way, worried him. Kain knew the eyes of killers and fighters, and he saw both in Balsa's eyes. Yet there seemed to be a sort of, gentleness, in his manor. A kindness not frequently shown, it was an indicator of his youth. Balsa's heart had not yet had the chance to fully harden and corrupt, as Kain's had years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Ligeia looked about her for awhile before she thought of something. 'What made Kuro think we were being chased? Did she think that the creature with us was chasing us?... But if that were the case, why would she let this creature into her relic's power? And why on earth did the creature grab us?' Ligeia thought, her face clouded in thought. As if reading Ligeia's mind, Adelaide spoke quietly to her.

"Kuro said she thought we we were being chased and that she heard something, so I guess she just acted on instinct. Though, I'm not sure if we can leave or not unless she says so." She said, looking about in the situation they were in. Ligeia nodded as Adelaide surprisingly let go of Ligeia's arm for a moment. 'I wonder how far from home we are...' Adelaide thought as she walked a few steps.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:20 pm

OOC: Feel free to create a creature that is chasing you anyone. Im not sure what you really want....so....

Gargoyles loomed in the air; making loud and skin-crawling gargling sounds to alert each other of movement on the forest floor. Troops were still on foot in pursuit of the others from the other realm. Ogres were being summoned to help track down the creatures like bloodhounds.

Meanwhile, Luna was flying and fleeing as fast as she could from the tall figure riding the dark horse. She tried to concentrate and send out a distress signal, but she didn't feel any connections to any nearby forest spirits. She was on her own against a mad man. Panic began to pulse inside her; limbs from the twisting trees caught and snagged in her wings. A sharp, burning pain jolted her as a flaming arrow struck her: the smell of burning flesh and feathers making her sick. Her flying slowed and she was jerked around by her wings' sudden dead weight. Her skin tore and scrapped as she skidded across the ground; her chaser close behind her.

"You thought you could get away didn't you?"

"Th..those creatures have done no wrong..."

"You filthy, lowlife, halfbred creature!", Zavin snarled as he grabbed Yuna's injured wing and snapped the tip back. Yuna whimpered in pain, but kept her eyes on him.

"You think you're tough?", he asked her.

"No...but unlike you, I ...I have character."

"Maybe....but character isn't going to save you, is it?"

He took the saber from his side and whipped it across her face enough to burn; she cried out it the sudden heat.

"This is just the beginning for you..."

He threw her down the the ground and reared his horse up high; jerking the beast to where its right hoaf landed on Yuna's head making a slight cracking sound; all was dark from there. Zavin gathered the beaten creature, strapped it on the side of the horse, and galloped off to return the the main headquarters.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Brutus could sense a flurry of minds outside of his ability to read them. But he sensed many emotions from them. One was afraid, the others were excited, like dogs on the hunt. This in no way comforted Brutus, especially when they heard noises in the distance that sounded like a man hunt. Brutus reframed from sharing these thoughts with the kids. No need to disturb or frighten them. Non-the-less, Brutus kept trying to probe the limits of his relic's range to give them as much of a warning as possible should trouble come their way...

Darth_Kirby

Postby Nami » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 am

OOC: Guys, I have to drop out of this RP, feel free to use my bad-guys though. ^^; sorry.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 am

OOC: Awz. :<

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 pm

ooc: It's ok Nami. We understand. *hug*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

OOC: Just asking, but who are we waiting on for the RP to continue?

Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

ooc: ummmm..... everyone? lol

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

OOC: Don't look at me, I'm waiting for something to happen where Adelaide and co. are!

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Kuro continued walking, glancing around a bit nervousely at the figures that ran past her. She didn't like them. I wish I were back home now... she thought.

Ji was confused. Why were all these creatures hunting the humans? They weren't hurting anything...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Brutus noticed a tree with red fruit around it, just as Yuna had described it. It was near what looked like a small cave covered by some brush.

"Everyone. We're here. We will go into the cave and wait until Yuna comes."

Brutus looked back where they had left Kain behind.

"Hurry brother!" he thought to himself...

Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

"All right," Ligeia said while Adelaide simply nodded.

'Yuna?... That must be one of the creatures' names. But what'll we do when they get here? How'll we get back home?' Adelaide thought as she inched back towards Ligeia, not liking being even a little ways from her when she was somewhere unknown. Ligeia smiled with sympathy and simply patted Adelaide on the shoulder.

"We'll be fine," Ligeia said with a reassuring smile, though she wasn't completely sure herself about the statement's credibility. She just didn't want Adelaide to start panicking at a time like this.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Kain burst throught he brush, with Balsa close at heel. he glanced at everyone and thought to Brutus. "[color="Lime"]Now Brother! They come!"[/color]

Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 am

Mister (post: 1493376) wrote:Kain burst throught he brush, with Balsa close at heel. he glanced at everyone and thought to Brutus. "[color="Lime"]Now Brother! They come!"[/color]

Brutus and everyone else has just settled down in the cave when Brutus heard Kain calling out to him.

"Now Brother! They come!"

Brutus felt like swearing, but held his tongue. They wouldn't make it in time. The others were closing in on Kain.

"Everyone stay here! I have to go help Kain get to safety."

Brutus then readied his relic claymore and dashed back out into the forest. Kain's thoughts had been faint, but Brutus knew the general direction that they had come from, and since they were both users of telepathic relics it was likely that Brutus would be able to establish a connection with Kain even though he was outside of the normal range of Brutus' relic.

Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

Kain's senses flared, there were many in the area, he could hear them. But Kain's senses weren't enough, he couldn't tell how many or how far away they were. "There are six souls approaching from our back and one from our front." Said Balsa, his tone just loud enough for Kian to hear.

Kain slid to a halt and thought to the heavens, "Forgive me if i must shed blood again! But i will not allow these youngs ones to be in danger!" Kain felt the familiar probing of Brutus, which made him almost curse him for leaving the children. "[color="Lime"]Stop! Brutus! protect the young ones! The Beast inside me knows its course! i'll find you once i have made the way clear!![/color]"

Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Teams of soldiers were circling the area, but were having no real luck. Spirits were known to have locks that could make their homes and havens invisible to the naked eye; they had lost track of the fugitives, and scent was all they had to go on.

The war dogs were being summoned to help, but with their fearless leader gone, many of the soldiers were falling back.

OOC: Don't really know how to help.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

OOC: I-I'm confused. Are we (Kuro and Adelaide and co.) still in Kuro's relic's power, or not?

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

ooc: Yeah, they're still in Kuro's relic power.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: Ah, okay. Thanks!

IC:

"W-what's going on?" Ligeia asked with slight worry, her hand resting lightly on the pocket that contained her deadly relic. She didn't like that the atmosphere had an air of panic about it. Sensing that something wasn't right, she turned all of her senses on even more, if that was even possible. Adelaide seemed to notice the same thing as Ligeia and she prepared herself for any need to take off and run, though she knew she because of Kuro's relic power, she was probably safe.
I wish I knew what those creatures from before were saying. Adelaide said as she clung to Ligeia's shirt, watching in slight fear as the different creatures rushed past them.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

The first of the pursuers broke through the foilage before Kain, immediately Yelling out in their foriegn tongue. The first of the six drew his long sword and began to approach Kain with killer intent. The assailant seemd human, although his long ears pointed out from his long hair. All six seemed thin and unnaturally frail, but how they carried themselves spoke of great power.

The first deftly swung his longsword in a sweeping cut chest high to Kain. But Kain was no greenhorn and swiftly ducked under it, rolled, and then came up infront of the creature. expecting some surprise he hesitated not even a moment but the man like creature still drove it's elbow powerfully into Kain's face as it jumped back.

Kain grinned with bloodlust, and drawing the dagger he kept in his belt under his cloak, Kain cut both hands at the palms and speared the blood over his face. Then, slapping his hands together he tensed every muscle and was gone form sight.

The creature who had taken up the attack took an involuntary step backwards in surprise. Only to find himself in the death clutches of Kain powerful hands. Kain lifted the creature like a rag doll and threw it against a tree, where it hit with a sickening crunch and lay still.

The remaining five backed up a little, their disbelief painted on their faces like mask.

Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 am

Mister (post: 1493473) wrote:Kain's senses flared, there were many in the area, he could hear them. But Kain's senses weren't enough, he couldn't tell how many or how far away they were. "There are six souls approaching from our back and one from our front." Said Balsa, his tone just loud enough for Kian to hear.

Kain slid to a halt and thought to the heavens, "Forgive me if i must shed blood again! But i will not allow these youngs ones to be in danger!" Kain felt the familiar probing of Brutus, which made him almost curse him for leaving the children. "[color="Lime"]Stop! Brutus! protect the young ones! The Beast inside me knows its course! i'll find you once i have made the way clear!![/color]"

"They're already safe, I assure you! Where are you?"

Suddenly Brutus felt a change in his friend's mind - bloodlust.

"Blast! The enemy has already found them!"

Brutus knew Kain would be able to hold of a few pursuers, but more than 5 would be testing Kain's limits depending on how strong these creatures were. Brutus was closing on their position fast. But there were others near him. Brutus didn't have time to avoid detection. If they found him, they found him. If Kain and Brutus fought together they could take on several foes. Kain had once fought as a soldier.

"Brother! I'm here!

Brutus finally arrived, coming from behind and above Kain with one might leap. He swung his blast sword at the enemies. They were out of lethal range, but the blast would temorarly dry out their eyes, blinding them for a second or two.

OOC: Phantom, what will become of Yuna??

Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Ligeia didn't like the tension in the air. She was tempted to exit Kuro's relic power, but she knew better than to do that. Her lack of self-control is what brought herself and Adelaide into this mess. But she wanted to help. She didn't want to seem like a helpless little girl. There must be something I can do to help. To make protecting us easier for Kain and his friend. Ligeia thought. I could use my pearl, but those creatures are a ways away and I don't know the relic's power's range... Ligeia couldn't mask the look of thought that clouded her face. Suddenly, she got an idea.
"Kuro, if I were to step out of your relic's power, is it possible that I could get back in?" Ligeia asked Kuro. Adelaide gave Ligeia a feared look and clung tighter.
"What do you mean? You're not leaving me again, are you?" She asked with a shaky voice.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying