Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:00 pm

~Hayashi's Forest~

Ji looked up when Zavin began talking to her. "Help? Help with what?" she asked.

~Unabara~

"Funny, my parents never mentioned anything about those woods." remarked Kuro. She looked again at the woods, her curiosity aroused. "I don't know about either of you...but I'm going in." she said. She began to hover toward the woods, her feet barely toughing the ground.

ooc: If all goes right, one of any of our characters might find the portal. *talking to both Ally and Sorano*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1484342) wrote:ooc: If all goes right, one of any of our characters might find the portal. *talking to both Ally and Sorano*

OOC: what about the characters that are about to take a stroll in the woods? :brow:
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:38 pm

ooc: They might too. We won't know until something happens. >w<
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Zavin shrugged his shoulders.

"With all honesty, miss, I am unsure. I am under orders to engage a search for clues and artifacts of a unfamiliar nature."

"And that's why he dragged me out of my shop to come out here and look", pipped in Yuna. "If you can find any articles similiar to this....any strange markings....it would be great."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:40 pm

~Hayashi's Forest~

Ji's eyes lit up. "Sure! I can do that!" she said, her tail swishing with anticipation. She darted off in another diresction and started to look around for anything interesting or unusual.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1484342) wrote:~Hayashi's Forest~

Ji looked up when Zavin began talking to her. "Help? Help with what?" she asked.

~Unabara~

"Funny, my parents never mentioned anything about those woods." remarked Kuro. She looked again at the woods, her curiosity aroused. "I don't know about either of you...but I'm going in." she said. She began to hover toward the woods, her feet barely toughing the ground.

ooc: If all goes right, one of any of our characters might find the portal. *talking to both Ally and Sorano*

"I-isn't that kind of dangerous?" Adelaide said nervously with concern.
"Addy, our parents never said that they were absolutely sure that the forest was dangerous. And since I have an hour and a half, I'm following Kuro." Ligeia said with finality, trailing behind Kuro.
"But you don't know for sure if it's not dangerous! Ligeia, please! Think this through!" Adelaide rambled in a panicky voice. Ligeia paused in her tracks and turned to face Adelaide.
"Listen. How much older am I than you?"
"By one year."
"Exactly. I have one more year's worth of wisdom than you. If I thought there were dangerous things in that there forest," Ligeia pointed to the forest, "I wouldn't be going into it."
"But--"
"You can come if you want. There's three of us, so we'll be fine."
Adelaide thought for a few seconds. "Well... I guess I'll come..." Adelaide said slowly, following timidly behind Ligeia and Kuro with slight nervousness.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 pm

~Unabara~

Kuro could hear Adelaide and Ligeia's conversation, but she didn't turn around. When she got to the first tree, she flew into it and settled on the bottom branch. So far so good... she thought, looking into the shady trees. She jumped back down, then melted into the shadows, dissapearing from sight.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:25 am

Nami (post: 1483941) wrote:~Unabara, heading down a tunnel~

~Rellia Trovick~

She blinked and looked down at the apple. Rellia lifted her startling green eyes, a new hardness in them. "You're a fine one to talk." she whispered. "Stealing..." she walked through the dark tunnel as she thought about how to respond. "Those people, they can afford sixteen apples to this one apple I took." She bit into it enjoying the delicious juice that rolled over her tongue.

"Those jerks can replace it easily. They never give a second thought to the poor people who live in the dirty districts." Rellia tossed the apple gently into the air and caught it, taking another quick snap bite out of it.

"Look, I don't know why you are a thief with a serious misplaced sense of justice." Rellia looked back at him, walking backward now. "But its interesting, and I never knew there were people like that in this rat-hole we live in." She smiled, hoping he couldn't see in the darkness.

"Anyway, we'll be out soon, and you're right. I doubt we'll meet again."

OOC: Sorry busy weekend!
oops, also just saw what Mister wrote, mister it alright this took place before you snatched the apple? thanks
BIC:

~Unabara, heading out of the tunnel~

[color="Red"]~Sumit Blackarm~[/color]

The dark tunnel didn't bother Sumit's eye sight, he smirked when he noticed the girl smiling, it eased his thoughts of her betraying him.

Sumit felt his body become less tense and begin to relax, obviously she didn't know who he was and he took the opportunity to make conversation. "So, it's the system that is broken? Perhaps the Officials should take from what the Rich have and give to the poorer districts right?"

He continued with a convicting voice, "Then again, you found a way to get by it seems without any help of the towns officials. You choose to become a thief whether you like it or not, did you ever try planting your own tree of apples? What did you invest time in learning?... But your cry for help, showed me your weakness, your dependency!."

Sumit sighed and took advantage of the fact that he would soon be alone again, "You want to be strong? Don't rely on others to get by in this world....."
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am

OOC: O_O Mister took the apple? what post? Post42= MISTER Mister, in this post... >> you really can't do that. Rellia is the only one who knows of the tunnel. ^^

~Rellia Trovick~

She blinked rapidly, listening to him. It was a strange thing to hear from a thief. She snorted. "You sound so preachy." She stopped and spun on the much larger man. "Who are you to lecture me about "relying on other"?" She snarled poking her finger into his chest.

"I found you sneaking out of someone's house. Clearly, you weren't just visiting." Rellia straightened and glared with all the anger she could muster. "As for what I invested my time in, that is none of your business! And who's to say I don't have my own little apple tree? Perhaps its you who should think about what you invested your time in." She put her hands on her hips. "My weakness?" She snorted a laugh.

"That's a laugh coming from you." Rellia shook her head, "you can't lecture me about weakness, when you were stealing, and depending on others as you put it for your money, food or knowledge." She smirked, "and what cry for help?" She stepped back. "You're then one who needed my help...remember?" She tossed her hair and turned stalking faster down the tunnel, wanting nothing more than to get out now. Who was this guy to preach at her? He didn't know her. And even if he did, he was no one to point fingers.

Rellia glared ahead at the tunnel, "after all," she muttered, "he doesn't know a single thing about me."

-------
~Above the earth~

((I don't know what the actual area is called so.. yeah.))

~Ignis~

The wind whipped his long white and black mane back behind him as he picked up speed. The hover-board zipped like a fly through the air, shooting between the clouds. He smiled. This was his favorite thing to do. He loved to fly. His wings would be useful, but he never could figure out how to use them when he was in human form. Sighing he lowered down out of the air and pulled up outside of the city. He hovered, looking down at the citizens. What a quiet world it was.

He wrinkled his nose. 'Boring.' He thought.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Kingdom » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 am

Sumit raised his eyebrows and moved after her matching her pace, he spoke up calmly “[color="Yellow"]Time was stolen from me, but my conscience when it comes to what I steal from others is completely clear. Your reaction says otherwise! And this anger your showing me, is a strength or weakness?[/color]â€
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Mister (post: 1484185) wrote:Kain thought for a moment then gave a thumbs up to say that he was willing to tag along. "It has been some time sense i have left the city, it would do me good to walk upon The Creator's earth." he thought to brutus before smiling again.

"Then let us depart, brother!"

Brutus lended Foray a hand to lift her from her seat and set his fire stove to a low burn to heat the tea pot slowly.

"By the time we get back from our stroll the tea should be ready!" Brutus' merry mood was expressed through his relic as well as his words...
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1484577) wrote:~Unabara~

Kuro could hear Adelaide and Ligeia's conversation, but she didn't turn around. When she got to the first tree, she flew into it and settled on the bottom branch. So far so good... she thought, looking into the shady trees. She jumped back down, then melted into the shadows, dissapearing from sight.

Ligeia quickened her pace into a run before entering the forest, jumping onto a branch as Kuro had. But instead of jumping down from said branch, she jumped onto another one, then another, then another, in the direction that she assumed Kuro went. She jumped from branch to branch, not unlike a monkey or ninja, leaving Adelaide behind.

Adelaide blinked at how fast it had happened and hesitated to go into the woods after the two. Shaking her head and telling herself not to think about it too much, she ran into the forest. Once she got past the first line of trees, she looked around frantically for Ligeia and Kuro. She couldn't see Kuro, but she noticed Ligeia, who barely looked like a speck now, jumping from tree to tree. She followed Ligeia for as long as she could before she lost sight of her, stopping dead in her tracks to see how far into the forest she had gone. She felt a pang of fear in her chest and stomach when she realized she couldn't see where she had come into the forest and that it was much darker in the forest than what it appeared to be. She looked around in a panick for any sign of Ligeia or Kuro, but was scared to find that she couldn't hear them.
"L-Ligeia? Kuro?" She called shakily, voice barely above a whisper. She cleared her throat and tried again, this time louder and clearer.
"Ligeia? Kuro?" She waited for a response, and upon hearing none, she sat down slowly beside a big tree.
"I-I'm alone..." She whispered, pulling her knees up to her chest and laying her head on them, doing her best not to think about her past's memories that being alone reminded her of.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:46 pm

OOC: ignore my post with D.D. Balsa, lol osrry guys it was late, i should have asked first. i'll place him elswhere.

BIC:

Kain nodded his consent and strode out the door. as he stepped past the threshhold he froze, a sudden jolt of a premonition flashed through his mind. he broke out into a codl sweat, a feeling of alarm and excitment of battle filled his body and made his every muscle tense, nearly ripping his robe. he closed his eyes and clenched his shaking fists as the first feelings subsided and a new feeling of fear and confusion washed over him.

the feelings were not his own, or those of Brutus and Foray, but of someone, or something he'd never encountered before. Kain swiftly relayed the things he felt and sensed to both Brutus and Foray, hoping to get their opinion on the matter. he followed the first feelings with one of his own, one of intense and extreme caution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.D. Balsa crept silently through the tall grass outside Unabara. he had been watchign the girls converse, then enter the forrest. there was one of them that seemed deeply afraid of the forrest. Balsa had been into the woods before, not too far but far enough to know what to expect. his stomach growled slightly, he hadn't eated in nearly four days. Normaly he'd be stealing from a stall in the market, or bullying the other bullies into giving him food. but somehtign about these girls attracted his attention, he wanted to follow them. he was in all facets of the word, curious.

Balsa slipped after the girls, and unintentionally followed the fearful one. she seemed to be slower than the other two, but she gave it a good effort till both were out of view. At which point she stopped dead and sat down, a risky move in the wild. Balsa crept closer to her, doing his best to remain silent, his ability (relic) to track the souls of others showed him that the other two weren't that far off. it was then that his attention slipped and he accidentally stepped on a dry twig, causing it to snap loudly. D.D. froze, not dareing to move a muscle, he was in plain view now for he had been moving from one hiding spot to the other.

OOC: i hope this is ok.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 am

OOC: Miss Dia, you can make up items to find if you want. :)

~Hiyashi Woods~

"What I am supposed to be searching for exactly?"

Zavin threw down a handful of leaves in frustration. They hadn't found anything but the box lid; this was all pointless.

"Y'know Suit, they say patience in a virtue....", Yuna said with a smirk.

"Funny Spirit. But we haven't located anything with three of us."

"Hey...do you guys feel that?"

Yuna stopped and listened to the wind stirring in the trees. She nodded as if something was talking to her, softly muttering.

"Others are coming in this direction."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 am

Mister (post: 1484747) wrote:OOC: ignore my post with D.D. Balsa, lol osrry guys it was late, i should have asked first. i'll place him elswhere.

BIC:

Kain nodded his consent and strode out the door. as he stepped past the threshhold he froze, a sudden jolt of a premonition flashed through his mind. he broke out into a codl sweat, a feeling of alarm and excitment of battle filled his body and made his every muscle tense, nearly ripping his robe. he closed his eyes and clenched his shaking fists as the first feelings subsided and a new feeling of fear and confusion washed over him.

the feelings were not his own, or those of Brutus and Foray, but of someone, or something he'd never encountered before. Kain swiftly relayed the things he felt and sensed to both Brutus and Foray, hoping to get their opinion on the matter. he followed the first feelings with one of his own, one of intense and extreme caution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.D. Balsa crept silently through the tall grass outside Unabara. he had been watchign the girls converse, then enter the forrest. there was one of them that seemed deeply afraid of the forrest. Balsa had been into the woods before, not too far but far enough to know what to expect. his stomach growled slightly, he hadn't eated in nearly four days. Normaly he'd be stealing from a stall in the market, or bullying the other bullies into giving him food. but somehtign about these girls attracted his attention, he wanted to follow them. he was in all facets of the word, curious.

Balsa slipped after the girls, and unintentionally followed the fearful one. she seemed to be slower than the other two, but she gave it a good effort till both were out of view. At which point she stopped dead and sat down, a risky move in the wild. Balsa crept closer to her, doing his best to remain silent, his ability (relic) to track the souls of others showed him that the other two weren't that far off. it was then that his attention slipped and he accidentally stepped on a dry twig, causing it to snap loudly. D.D. froze, not dareing to move a muscle, he was in plain view now for he had been moving from one hiding spot to the other.

OOC: i hope this is ok.

Adelaide snapped her head up upon hearing a twig snap, holding her breath as she jumped onto her feet. 'P-probably just a forest animal... I hope it's just a small one...' Adelaide thought as she kept her ears and eyes peeled, her heart racing from being startled. She gulped and looked closely at everything around her and gasped when she saw movement in the shadows. She felt her heart beat even faster, if that was even possible, and debated whether or not she should move toward the shadowed figure. She looked a little closer and could tell that it was a human, but of which gender she couldn't tell. She slowly pulled out her pocket knife, and held it in the direction of the figure, her hand visibly shaking.
"H-h-hello?" She called shakily. 'What am I thinking? I don't know who this is, and for all I know, it could be one of those creepers my parents told me about.' Adelaide mentally screamed.

Ligeia jumped onto one more branch before stopping, looking behind her, only to find that Adelaide hadn't been following her. "Adelaide?" She called, hoping to get a response. When she didn't recieve one, hse began to panic. 'I swear, she was right behind me...' Ligeia thought as she jumped from her branch and onto the leafy forest floor. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, looking for any movements. "Come to think of it, I can't see Kuro anywhere, either," Ligeia mused outloud. 'I guess I should back-track.But I could feel another presence. Like someone, or something, was following me...' She thought in confusion as she started dashing in the direction she thought she had come from. She halted again, though, when she heard something near her. A twig snap. Some bushes ruffling. Another twig snap. A... growl? 'Huh?' Ligeia thought, turning around, only to come face-to-face with what appeared to be a... bear? A bear. A very large bear. And beside her were two cubs that were no bigger than your average-sized dog.
"O-oh my," Ligeia squeaked, earning a growl from the mother bear. Ligeia gulped and imediately thought to do what any normal human would do. She ran. She ran as fast as she could, just barely escaping the bear's claw that would've come down on her if she hadn't gotten the heck away from there. She could hear the bear chasing her and she jumped onto a tree branch, then the next one up, then the next, then the next, 'til she was almost to the top of the tree. 'Wait. C-can't bears climb?' Ligeia thought with fright as she noticed the bear trying to climb up the tree. 'I hope my mom's not worried about me...' Ligeia thought half-heartedly before jumping on to another tree.

OOC: I thought Ligeia could use a little action. :P What else am I supposed to make her do?

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

D.D.'s mind flashed, he sensed the the presence of one of the other girls, up in a tree, a feral beast-like presence was below her and climbing. they were not far away, but he could not leave the girl here as well. breakign into a run he called out to he girl, "your friend is in trouble! come on!" as he neared her he reached out to touch her shoulder. then he was past her and running fast. Balsa unslung his crossbow, sliding to a halt not far from where the bear and the girl were. D.D. planted the crossbow nose first on the ground and drew back the string, he lifted it one the string was drawn and loaded a bolt.

Balsa took careful aim, breathing slowly and deeply. his finger eased back on the trigger and with a loud twang the bolt launched accross the distance and into the side of the beast. the bear fell from the tree with a thump, but rolled over and raise dup to meet D.D.

Balsa quickly repeated the prossess of reloading the bow, taiking aim again as the bear charged him. this time the bolt entered the bear's shoulder, peircing deep and causing the bear to topple and slide to a halt. the bear lay there panting, its life draining away.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 am

Mister (post: 1484937) wrote:D.D.'s mind flashed, he sensed the the presence of one of the other girls, up in a tree, a feral beast-like presence was below her and climbing. they were not far away, but he could not leave the girl here as well. breakign into a run he called out to he girl, "your friend is in trouble! come on!" as he neared her he reached out to touch her shoulder. then he was past her and running fast. Balsa unslung his crossbow, sliding to a halt not far from where the bear and the girl were. D.D. planted the crossbow nose first on the ground and drew back the string, he lifted it one the string was drawn and loaded a bolt.

Balsa took careful aim, breathing slowly and deeply. his finger eased back on the trigger and with a loud twang the bolt launched accross the distance and into the side of the beast. the bear fell from the tree with a thump, but rolled over and raise dup to meet D.D.

Balsa quickly repeated the prossess of reloading the bow, taiking aim again as the bear charged him. this time the bolt entered the bear's shoulder, peircing deep and causing the bear to topple and slide to a halt. the bear lay there panting, its life draining away.

Adelaide blinked at how fast the boy ran past her. It took her a few seconds to process what he said, but once she understood, she dashed after him. 'My friend is in trouble...?... Ligeia? Or maybe Kuro?' Adelaide thought as she ran. She got there just in time to see the boy shoot the bear with his bow and arrow once and she closed her eyes, not wanting to see the injured animal. When she looked back, she could see Ligeia in the tree, looking down at everything that was happening. Adelaide took a step back and was about to run when she saw the bear running towards them, but the boy shot the bear once more with his bow and arrow. Adelaide grimaced as the bear fell and hoped its death was a quick one. She looked up to the tree once more, only to find that Ligeia had jumped down from the tree. Ligeia walked around the bear, glancing at it, and walked toward her and the boy.
"I'm not really sure what to say... I guess thank you will have to do. You've got perfect aim." Ligeia said, stopping infront of us. "What's your name?"

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:40 am

D.D. walked past the treed girl and knelt beside the dying bear. he placed a hand over it's eyes and drew his dirk. the long slender blade slid smoothly into the bears neck, severing the spinal cord and with a quick jerk opening the main blood artery(sp?).

from his kneeling position Balsa looked up at the girl who'd spoken to him and said, "my name is D.D. Balsa, you should be more careful, now this mother's cubs will have a harder time at survivng. they may not make it."

rising to his feet Balsa eyed the two girls, he was too young to start liking girls, but he definitely liked being around these two, and there was a third. "what are your names and why are you out here?" his voice was flat and his questions more of a demand.

Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

Mister (post: 1485025) wrote:D.D. walked past the treed girl and knelt beside the dying bear. he placed a hand over it's eyes and drew his dirk. the long slender blade slid smoothly into the bears neck, severing the spinal cord and with a quick jerk opening the main blood artery(sp?).

from his kneeling position Balsa looked up at the girl who'd spoken to him and said, "my name is D.D. Balsa, you should be more careful, now this mother's cubs will have a harder time at survivng. they may not make it."

rising to his feet Balsa eyed the two girls, he was too young to start liking girls, but he definitely liked being around these two, and there was a third. "what are your names and why are you out here?" his voice was flat and his questions more of a demand.

Ligeia's eyes lowered when D.D Balsa told them that cubs might not make it.
"I should've been more careful... I'm Ligeia." Ligeia said calmly. Adelaide looked at Ligeia with slightly hopeful eyes, wanting Ligeia to introduce her, but Ligeia just stared back at her as if to say, "You can introduce yourself." Adelaide sighed and looked at Balsa.
"I'm Adelaide." She mumbled.
"We were out here with another girl to do a little exploring, but I think Addy here just came along 'cause she was worried about us. Though I don't see how she benefited from it..." Ligeia said with a teasing smile as she looked Adelaide.
"L-leave me alone." Adelaide mumbled to Ligeia, her cheeks blushing with embarassment.
"Anyway, we could ask you the same thing. How come you're out here?" Ligeia asked, curiosity written all over her face. Adelaide looked at the cubs that were near them and was half tempted to cuddle them to death and bring them home with her, but she knew that wouldn't be good for them. So she just listened to Ligeia converse with Balsa until she thought of something. 'Where the heck is Kuro?' Adelaide thought, starting to get even more concerned.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

Kingdom (post: 1484664) wrote:~Unabara, heading out of the tunnel~

Sumit raised his eyebrows and moved after her matching her pace, he spoke up calmly “][color="Yellow"]Time was stolen from me, but my conscience when it comes to what I steal from others is completely clear. Your reaction says otherwise! And this anger your showing me, is a strength or weakness?[/color][/B]”

He paused for a moment then grinned outwardly and laughed inwardly, “[color="yellow"]I thank you for your help, you, truly assisted those guards from becoming harmed by my hands.[/color]

Sumit just remembered at this point, his guard was down, she touched him. Sumit franticly grabbed his chest making sure everything was fine and he was uninjured.
He felt a great relief pour over his body when he noticed nothing happened to him, you could never be to careful when other ‘Relic’ holders touch you, "[color="LemonChiffon"]They usually have tricks up their sleeves...[/color]" He thought.

She didn't hurt him though which made him feel a bit sorry for what he had been saying,"“[color="yellow"]Perhaps you are right, though. I truly cannot judge your character without knowing your past and only spending such little time with you, I apologize for what I have said.[/color]

~Unabara, almost out of the tunnel~

~Rellia Trovick~

Rellia snorted, "a clear conscience when stealing? That's hilarious. You must not have much of one. Strength." She answered without pause. "I am not afraid of you, I don't have any weaknesses." She glanced back at him. "To kill me, would do nothing to me. I would die strong. I am not weak," she cocked her head.

She was silent while he spoke, pondering his words. What an odd fellow he was. He spoke of a clear conscience when stealing, which meant he didn't much care who he was stealing from. She smirked, he really had no right to lecture her.

"I'll take your apology." She said. "But remember, people are not all the same. What you judge them to be may not be what they are." She stopped in front of a door and turned to face Sumit.

"You have perceived me to be many things, yet you continue to change your mind. You speak of a clear conscience when stealing and yet have the nerve to lecture me about an apple." Rellia leaned back against the door. "It is the rich of this world that have corrupted and polluted our system." She gripped the doors handle. "Why shouldn't they be made to suffer a small amount?" Yanking harder than a girl her size should be able to, she threw open the wooden door and sunlight, no matter how unreal, poured in. She blinked several times and then looked at Sumit.

"Don't think you're all high and mighty. In the end. We are all the same." Rellia turned and strolled off down the street, never once looking back.

------

~Unabara~

~Ragnorak~

His feet took him to many places he didn't really expect to get, of course, he loved wandering this place. The delicious idea that it would be his someday simmered deep in his stomach, bringing a grin of joy to his features. Ragnorak glanced at the passerby's and wondered what it would be like to rule two kingdoms. One below, and one above. The idea... he shuddered with delight. What a grand, grand idea.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:10 am

~Unabara, outside of the tunnel~

Something urged Sumit to follow her, but his better judgment went against the idea. “[color="Wheat"]Perhaps touching me, was enough to plant a trace… I hope no harm comes her way.. though she did seem tough and probably could take care of herself, but foolish for me to stay around her for so long..…[/color]” He thought as he watched her stroll down the street.

He looked up at the sunlight and squinted, hating to be in the light, he quickly turned a full 360 until he found a spot with shade. In a flash he was under several trees that hadn't grown to their full size yet. He looked into the woods and thought it might be best to move on from this town.
Kingdom

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:21 am

Mister (post: 1484747) wrote:Kain nodded his consent and strode out the door. as he stepped past the threshhold he froze, a sudden jolt of a premonition flashed through his mind. he broke out into a codl sweat, a feeling of alarm and excitment of battle filled his body and made his every muscle tense, nearly ripping his robe. he closed his eyes and clenched his shaking fists as the first feelings subsided and a new feeling of fear and confusion washed over him.

Brutus felt distress from Kain even before he used his relic. Then he was even more confused by what Brother Kain relayed to him. Foray spoke up first.

"What the!? What just happened?? I don't know what to make of it."

"I do not know either brother. It seems you have experienced something that I could not completely sense within yourself. What percisely did you see?"

Darth_Kirby

Postby Kingdom » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

~Unabara, Richest house in the Rich District ~

[color="LightBlue"]~Timus Blackarm~[/color]

Two arrows silently flew through the air simultaneously into the rich owner’s backs, causing instant [color="Silver"]death[/color] to them both. The study was hardly lit by the small dying fireplace. Timus grabbed another arrow from the quiver on his back and produced an arrow with furious flames at the tip; he used it as a torch as he searched the room. His left hand held the arrow torch as he ran his fingers over the books until he felt a pulse. He grinned and took a step back aligning his body with the book, pulling it from the shelf he felt Sumit’s fingers flipping through the pages.

“[color="LightBlue"]Reading these silly books still brother..?[/color]â€
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:53 am

~Unabara's woods~

Kuro cursed herself for not paying attention more. She had lost both Ligeia Adelaide, and she now had no idea where she was. Still in shadow form, She wandered around looking for some sort of landmark. Suddenly she came upon a huge tree that had...a HOUSE in it's branches? Kuro came out of her shadow form and looked up at it curiously. She tried the rope ladder that went up to it, but the rope broke off in her hands. Obviously it was too old to use. So she flew up into it, and landed inside. There was nothing inside except a door on the opposite wall, which had a curious looking stone of which Kuro had never seen before. It was clear, but at the same time it was made of every color that exists. Slowly Kuro walked to the door and put a hand on the handle. The gem on the door started to glow. Now thoroughly curious, she opened the door. Blinding light poured from it, making Kuro cover her eyes. A mysterious force pulled her in, and with a scream she disappeared into white nothingness.

~Hiyashi's Forest~

Suddenly Ji picked up what looked like was a beautiful necklace. She was about to call to Zavin and Yuna when she noticed a strange glowing coming from behind the tree she found the necklace near. She went around to it's front, and found a door carved into it's wood. The glowing was coming from the cracks between the door and the tree. In the middle of the door was the same type of gem that Kuro had seen on the other door in the tree house. Ji put a hesitating hand on the handle, and opened the door. Out of the light tumbled Kuro, who knocked Ji over. Ji let go of the door as she fell, and it slammed shut, and the glow from it disappeared. Both Ji and Kuro struggled to untangle themselves, and once they did, found themselves nose-to-nose with each other. Ji's fur stood up on end. Kuro's eyes widened. Both of them opened thier mouths and screamed like they never screamed before.

occ: XDDDDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:57 am

OOC: Dia!! that's hilarious!!

~Ignis~

He was still hovering in the sky, debating what to do when he heard a scream...two. He blinked, of course if he wasn't mistaken. He turned the hoverboard around and listened harder. Then with a curious tilt of his head he zipped silently off toward the sound. Two girls were clearly screaming for all the world to hear. Or at least those close enough to hear. He dropped from the sky a few miles from them and walked at a quick, steady pace until he reached the area.

Before him were two girls, mouths wide-open, screaming. Ignis frowned, plugging his ears. What an infernal racket!
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

~Hiyashi Forest~

Zavin and Yuna nearly jumped out of their skins; the sudden screams brought each to heart attack state. They both ran-tripped, stumbled- to see what was going on.

Ji was face-to-face with some new creature. Both still in shock. Another creature was on the scene also. Before Zavin could even form words, Yuna was racing around in excitement, feathers flying as she did so. She plopped down and began to poke and examine Kuro.

"Oh my Korah! Oh my Korah! You're "it"!!!!! You're the thing I've been searching for!"

She began to bounce in excitement, throwing her arms around Ji.

"You're amazing kid! I love you love you love you!"

Not missing a beat, she took a piece of paper from her shirt where she had recreated the picture of Alice from her mystery book and showed it to bewildered Ji.

"See!?!"
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am

Balsa whipped around, his sneses tingled again (OOC: its like he's spiderman jk jk jk). he wiped the dirk off on the bear's fur and said, "found your friend. i'll take you too her. oh and i go where i want, that's why i'm here." he did not wait for the other two but instead led the way to where he had heard the cream. but he had seen more than he heard, hehad seen a tiny flicker of a soul, which during the scream, had vanished completely. not snuffed out in death, but simply vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain shook his head and began to walk, something was calling out to his spirit. a strange feeling that felt like it should be familiar yet alien all the same. Kain did not wait for Brutus and Foray, instead he simply thought it out to them. "[color="Lime"]there are words bouncing through my mind, a jumble of strange things. i am filled with the desire to run into the forrest, but a feeling of apprehension floods me as well.[/color]" not pausing as he passed the gates of the city and entered the fields outside it, he continued. "[color="lime"]i feel as if i should know this feeling, no, this kinship. its like i feel a connection with someone i knew yet haven't seen in a realy long time. that's the best i can do to explain myself[/color]"

Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm

Mister (post: 1485081) wrote:Balsa whipped around, his sneses tingled again (OOC: its like he's spiderman jk jk jk). he wiped the dirk off on the bear's fur and said, "found your friend. i'll take you too her. oh and i go where i want, that's why i'm here." he did not wait for the other two but instead led the way to where he had heard the cream. but he had seen more than he heard, hehad seen a tiny flicker of a soul, which during the scream, had vanished completely. not snuffed out in death, but simply vanished.

'Huh... Must have something to do with his relics.' Ligeia thought. Without thinking about it, she follwed Balsa, curious as to where and how he knew where Kuro was.
'I guess I better follow. I don't know my way out of this forest.' Adelaide thought, trailing behind Ligeia as she watched out for anymore signs of danger. Every shadow she saw made her feel like something was going to jump out at her any moment, making her walk just a few inches behind Ligeia.
"Addy, you're being too clingy." Ligeia said, though she didn't say it in an annoyed sort of tone. This was typical. Ever since they were little Adelaide was practically Ligeia's shadow whenever they were around eachother.
"Sorry." Adelaide mumbled as she took a couple steps back.
"With you knowing where our friend is, I'm guessing it has something to do with your relics?" Ligeia asked, trying to make conversation.
'That's Ligeia for you. Always wanting to know what everyone's relics do... Kind of a smart and useful thing to do, I guess.' Adelaide thought, still glancing all over the forest, her observant nature kicking in even more.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Balsa drew up sharply, relics? he turned to face the girl and said, "i have no relics. we street kids can't afford them." Balsa was confused as to why she would think hehad such rare things where he grew up.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 pm

ooc: Thanks Nami! XDDD

BIC:
~Hiyashi's Forest~

Ji, who had by now recovered slightly, stared at the picture, then back at Kuro. They looked pretty much the same except for clothes and hair. Ji was also surprised at Yuna's reaction to the new creature.

Kuro began backing up as more strange creatures appeared near her. Before she could get far one of them starting examining her. This put Kuro in momentary shock. Then when the same creature threw her arms around the cat-like creature who she had rammed into, Kuro backed up until her back was to a tree. She whipped out her sword and went into a fighting stance. Using her shadow powers, she made the blade turn dark purple. If she swung the blade in any direction, a wave of shadow energy would hit the target.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying