Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Mister » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 am

Kain's blood felt like it was on fire, the old rage of years gone by welled within him. Kain rushed the nearest blinded enemy and grabbed the creature by it's neck, lifting it off the ground. With a precise amount of pressure the neck bones splintered and the life went out of it's eyes.

Kain dropped the limp body to the side and undauntingly marched towards to the next victim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Mister (post: 1494482) wrote:Another of the human-like creatures rushed Kain, lifting a war hammer in an attempt to smash Kain's head in. But kain deftly caught the wooden handle of the hammer and snapped in with a single punch.

Kain's blood felt like it was on fire, the old rage of years gone by welled within him. Kain dropped the hammer and grabbed the creature by it's neck, lifting it off the ground. With a precise amount of pressure the neck bones splintered and the life went out of it's eyes.

Kain dropped the limp body to the side and undauntingly marched towards to the next victim.

OOC: did you miss my post? Or is Kain kinda out of it right now?
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

OOC: Ah! I'm sorry darth, i must've missed it!

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Mister (post: 1494971) wrote:OOC: Ah! I'm sorry darth, i must've missed it!

OOC: that's ok, it happens.

IC: Kain quickly dispatched one of the enemies and was moving towards a second when Brutus dispatched the third, remaining enemy. Kain deftly killed the enemy he had set his sites on. Brutus didn't know what to do now. Kain looked like he had lost it, but Brutus had never seen Kain fight before either. Maybe this was normal for him on the battlefield...
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm

OOC: *Twiddles thumbs in embarassment* I need Kuro to respond to Ligeia.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1493744) wrote:Ligeia didn't like the tension in the air. She was tempted to exit Kuro's relic power, but she knew better than to do that. Her lack of self-control is what brought herself and Adelaide into this mess. But she wanted to help. She didn't want to seem like a helpless little girl. There must be something I can do to help. To make protecting us easier for Kain and his friend. Ligeia thought. I could use my pearl, but those creatures are a ways away and I don't know the relic's power's range... Ligeia couldn't mask the look of thought that clouded her face. Suddenly, she got an idea.
"Kuro, if I were to step out of your relic's power, is it possible that I could get back in?" Ligeia asked Kuro. Adelaide gave Ligeia a feared look and clung tighter.
"What do you mean? You're not leaving me again, are you?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"Well, I don't really know. I've never had others in my relic's power besides me." admited Kuro.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1495638) wrote:"Well, I don't really know. I've never had others in my relic's power besides me." admited Kuro.

Kuro looked at the opening of light and fidgeted. Should I, or shouldn't I? Ligeia thought. I'm just deadweight standing here and doing nothing, but what if Kain and his friend have it under control? Then I would be deadweight as well if I went after them. Not to mention a pain in the neck. Ligeia thought in defeat. Ligeia paced back and forth in frustration. She made her decision that she wouldn't leave Kuro's relic power. She was in a strange world and she didn't want to end up lost. It would be a bit inconvenient. Besides, Adelaide looked mortified when Ligeia asked Kuro her question about the relic's power, so she decided it would be better for Adelaide as well. Ligeia just slumped down onto the ground, propped her elbow up on her knee, rested her chin in her hand, and drummed her other hand's fingers on the ground, trying to think of something to do to pass the time.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Kain dispatched one of the remaing three witha sharp snap of the neck. Not slowing down he advanced on the remaining two who thought it best to rush him together. But Kain was seeing red now, his mouth nearly watered at the thought of bloodshed. The monster inside Kain that had brought him to hsi ultimate downfall all those years ago was back, and it was hungry.

Kain dodged their assualts easily, deftly stepping this way and that. As one assailant swund at him he stepped past the blade and drove a powerful fist into the creature's ribs. He was satisfied to feel a sickening crunch and feel the creature crumple onto his arm, hsi insides shredded by his own ribs.

Kain wheeled immediately on the remaining assailant, the corpse of hsi last victim falling to the dust behind him. Kain stalked towards the creature, his eyes wide, his mouth pinned back in a feral grin. The creature was terrified, trembling, not able to move or run. Kain stepped right up to the creature and wrenched the sword from it's grip.

Kain stared hard at it, as it repeatedly mutter something that sounded like a plea for mercy, or some prayer to it's god. Kain lifted ahand and clutched the creature's throat in his grasp. "[color="Lime"]Brutus![/color]" Kain called out with his mind, "[color="lime"]we will bring this creature back with us. we must find out why we are being pursued and what they are![/color]"

Kain's bloodlust was gone, his eyes no longer burned with feral savagery.

Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 am

Mister (post: 1495682) wrote:Kain dispatched one of the remaing three witha sharp snap of the neck. Not slowing down he advanced on the remaining two who thought it best to rush him together. But Kain was seeing red now, his mouth nearly watered at the thought of bloodshed. The monster inside Kain that had brought him to hsi ultimate downfall all those years ago was back, and it was hungry.

Kain dodged their assualts easily, deftly stepping this way and that. As one assailant swund at him he stepped past the blade and drove a powerful fist into the creature's ribs. He was satisfied to feel a sickening crunch and feel the creature crumple onto his arm, hsi insides shredded by his own ribs.

Kain wheeled immediately on the remaining assailant, the corpse of hsi last victim falling to the dust behind him. Kain stalked towards the creature, his eyes wide, his mouth pinned back in a feral grin. The creature was terrified, trembling, not able to move or run. Kain stepped right up to the creature and wrenched the sword from it's grip.

Kain stared hard at it, as it repeatedly mutter something that sounded like a plea for mercy, or some prayer to it's god. Kain lifted ahand and clutched the creature's throat in his grasp. "[color="Lime"]Brutus![/color]" Kain called out with his mind, "[color="lime"]we will bring this creature back with us. we must find out why we are being pursued and what they are![/color]"

Kain's bloodlust was gone, his eyes no longer burned with feral savagery.

He was intense... but Kain was still sane. Brutus almost breathed a sigh of relief.

"Indeed! That would be wise. But there are not very many of them near us anymore. If I put him under my illusion I can talk for hours with him while only seconds pass in the real world. In the meantime just keep a quick lookout. This shouldn't take too long."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to RP anymore as I am going to be gone from the site for an undetermined period of time. So... I leave Brutus up for anyone who wants him. Kill him off, whatever you want.

Darth_Kirby

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:51 am

ooc: Aww, we'll miss you DK. :(
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 pm

OOC: Awz. =C That sucks, but oh well. Like Dia said, we'll miss ya.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying