Portals: The Two Realms

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 am

Mister (post: 1486726) wrote:Kain placed a powerful hand on the door knob and turned it. it opened smoothly to reveal a room utterly barren except for another door on the far wall.

"[color="Lime"]the house is empty,[/color]" Kain thought to Brutus and the others, "[color="lime"]i will inspect the far door, enter if you wish, but stay clear of me and the door. i know not what power is at work here.[/color]"

"B-be careful..." Adelaide said with worry in her voice.
"He'll be fine, Addy." Ligeia said with a reassuring voice. 'I hope.' Ligeia added in thought. She herself was tempted to go in, but what if it led somewhere that couldn't be returned from? Her parents would be really upset. Really, really upset. So would Adelaide's. So Ligeia just decided to let Kain inspect what was beyond the door first.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Kain walked carefully to the other door, his keen eyes casting about the room. Kain was worried, and he still sensed the power greatly. Along with it a feeling rose inside him teling him that he should know who, or what something was.

Kain's hand brushed the signet on the door as he neared it. He was curious, for he had seen this signet before. It had been year sago in the monastery during his training. Kain had been given a book and asked to read it in three days. Kain ha dspent all three days locked away in his room, not eating, only drinking and reading. as he neared the end of the book he read of a story, a story about a man who possesed great power and opened what he proclaimed as , "Portals to Our Homeworld", and how some evil power had sealed all but one, which he had hidden away for safe keeping.

It was on this story that Kain was thinking when suddenly, out of the signet, a light surrounded him and he was hurled through space and time. As quickly as the light apeared it faded, and eh was standing beside the young human girl and before him were several odd looking creatures. These Creatures were to some extent, Human, in appearance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:16 am

Ligeia's and Adelaide's eyes widened as they gasped when they saw Kain disappear into the door. Not thinking and paying no attention to anything but her instinct, Ligeia ran into the room before running towards the door.
"Wait! Ligeia!" Adelaide cried before she saw her cousin vanish through the door. "Ligeia!"

'Why did I do that? That was retarded! This door could lead anywhere, anywhere! Stupid, stupid instinct!' Ligeia thought of this all at once as she was surrounded by a bright light for a split second before falling on what appeared to be leaves and grass. She looked around. There was Kain, and there was Kuro. And...
"What the heck?!" Ligeia said, raising her voice as she stood up quickly. This sudden outburst was caused when Ligeia saw strange creatures just two feet away from her. She looked at the creatures for a good five seconds before saying in a loud voice, "Where the heck am I?!"
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Mister » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Kain reached out a hand to Ligeia, calming her with his relic. using his headband he spoke into her mind. "[color="Lime"]be at ease young one, all will be well.[/color]" after a moment he thought to her again, "[color="lime"]my thoughts go beyond language and tongue, let me speak to them on our behalf.[/color]"

Kain shifted to face the creatures, his attention was mainly on the large sword weilding one than the other two. Kain's mental voice rang out softly tot he creatures, all of them. "[color="lime"]Peace and salutations.[/color]" he thought to them, "[color="lime"]we mean to harm to you, who and what ever you may be. but we are perplexed, we do not know by what means we have arrived here, or where HERE even is.[/color]"

Kain stretched out a hand, his heart was beating fast for he was affraid for the young ones, he did not know or understand these.... creature's intentions or mentalities. Kain longed for Brutus to be here with them to shed some light on the situation. "[color="lime"]will you be our guides in this trying time? will you aid us?[/color]" his thoughts were peaceful and calming, yet sincere and straight forward.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Mister (post: 1486726) wrote:Kain placed a powerful hand on the door knob and turned it. it opened smoothly to reveal a room utterly barren except for another door on the far wall.

"[color="Lime"]the house is empty,[/color]" Kain thought to Brutus and the others, "[color="lime"]i will inspect the far door, enter if you wish, but stay clear of me and the door. i know not what power is at work here.[/color]"

Just a few moments after Kain said this a flash of light enveloped him and he vanished! Brutus didn't have time to wait for Sumit's response. One of the little girls foolishly followed Kain before Brutus could stop her. People who were approaching the door were vanishing! Brutus didn't know what had happened, but wherever Kain had gone he didn't want him to be alone with a young girl to defend on top of that. It was harder to fight when defending someone else - especially a child! Brutus went to the door and fumbled with it until the light surrounded him as well. Brutus had the sensation of falling into something vast and his stomach felt like it was going into his chest. Then suddenly it all stopped. The light faded and there was Kain, along with two young girls. One of which was the foolish girl and another of which he did not recognize. Almost immediately though he detected the presence of other minds with his relic and turned around only to be surprised when he saw... creatures rather than humans. One of them looked almost completely human save for having pointy ears. The other two... the only way they looked human was that they stood on to feet and had hands. Brutus quickly tried to read their minds, but in the process he asked Kain, "Brother! What has transpired here?!"
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Ally-Ann » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 pm

After Ligeia had been calmed by Kain, she resorted to staying quiet and trying to figure out where she was and what on earth the creatures in front of her were. 'I wonder how I'll get back...' Ligeia thought gloomily, remembering her mother's words not be gone form the house for more than an hour and a half. She had been gone for about three hours, she was guessing. 'Why didn't I just stay with Adelaide? She's probably scared out of her wits, the poor girl. She's so fragile, and being in those woods are dangerous. The bear was proof of that. Why am I so selfish?' Ligeia wondered, having a hard time masking the slight sorrow that was most likely evident on her face.

~Unabara's Woods~

Adelaide trembled slightly. Should she follow Ligeia, Kain, and the other man? Or should she just stay put and wait for their return... if they came back? She looked at D.D. Balsa with an expression on her face that screamed, "What do we do?!"

OOC: Balsa's been so quiet, no? :P

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 pm

OOC: Sorry guys. Working overtime lately.

~Hiyashi Forest~

Yuna was not expecting the attack from the energy sword; it knocked her back in surprise. Her hands and arms were burned from the attack, and slight traces of black blood trickled down her fingers.
"Huh....how about that...", she said in amazement as she studied herself and the marks from the blade.

Zavin had stepped forward towards the new outsider, but Yuna stepped in front of him, using herself as a baracade.

'Leave her alone!"

"She just attacked you!"

"Really? Hmm...yeah. Didn't see that, did I?"

"Quit being insubordinate!"

"Quit getting in my face and back off!"

"Fine! Get killed! See if I care!"

"She won't!"

Yuna croutched down closer and wiped her hands before extending them.

"You okay?"
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am

ooc: That's ok Sorano! ^^
~Hiyashi Forest~

Kuro started in surprise when Ligeiaand another boy came out of the same door she had. "H-how did you find me!?" she said.

Ji had somewhat recovered, but she had a dark burn on her shoulder. She peeped out of the bushes at the new creatures that had just appeared. "What's going on?!" she shouted to Yuna.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:10 pm

OOC: sorry guys, just got back tonight form a 4 day weekend in new york, no internet!

BIC:

Balsa looked at Adelaide and took her hand, "its ok," his voice was even and confident, "will you go with me after them? i can protect you."

~~~~~~~~~

Kain stood still, his mental words seemingly unable to reach them. he noticed only peripherally that Brutus had arrived, and acknowledge whis question with a simple feeling of uncertainty and confusion.

Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:28 am

~Hiyashi Forest~

Yuna fell back in surprise at the other new creature and just sat there dumbfounded. By this point, Zavin has just about had it. He grabbed Yuna by the shoulders and whispered a few words; instantly she went limp. As much as he hated being forceful or using his abilities, spirits could easily become vessels or tools to use and he needed language.

"All right! Please explain exactly who you both are and what you are doing here!"

OOC: Sorry....Zavin is kinda a butthead.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm

~Hiyashi Forest~

ooc: Buttheads make a story more interesting! XD
Kuro turned to the human-like creature with pointy ears. "First I want to know what YOU are!" she shot back. As she said this, shadow energy started forming around her hands, and her cap started floating in an eerie way.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 pm

~Unabara Woods~

'S-she left me...' Adelaide thought with sorrow. Then, Balsa spoke to her and took her hand.
"It's o.k.. Will you go with me after them? I can protect you." Balsa said with a confident smile. Adelaide looked at Balsa and her eyes widened slightly, her cheeks blushing ever so slightly. She nodded hesitantly, her other hand fondling her necklace unknowingly.
"Really?" Adelaide paused, thinking about the risks. 'The people who went through the door... There might be a possibility that they could get hurt, maybe...' Adelaide thought, noting that her relic could come in handy for such a thing. Thinking about Ligeia and her well-being, Adelaide nodded hesitantly before looking at Balsa, her blue eyes a little more confident than before. "I'll go. Thank you." Adelaide said with a small smile.

-Hiyashi Forest-

Ligeia snapped out of her thoughts as she remembered that there were odd creatures right infront of her. She watched Kuro and the elf-like creature converse, more like fight, before noticing the shadow energy around Kuro's hands. "Kuro, I don't know what you're doing, but it might be better to calm down." Ligeia said, not wanting things to get out of hand.

OOC: I know I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I was able to snag a few minutes on my cousin's computer! Mwahahahaha! *Bolts out of CAA*

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Kain wasn't sure what had happened either... That wasn't reassuring. Brutus proceeded to focus more on reading the minds of these strange creatures before them. One was a hired hand of sorts... Brutus didn't really know exactly what his job was, but he looked the most human out of the other creatures. The bird-like creature was a historian of sorts. The last one was a child, nothing more.

"Strange... But at least it's comforting to know they are intelligent and not beasts" Brutus thought to himself.

Brutus had managed to learn the name of the child and the bird-like creature from their minds. Then the more human-like creature did something to the bird-like creature. Yuna, as the bird person was called, fell limp and became a puppet in the hands of the elf. The elf made Yuna ask who they were and what was going on. The child called Kuro quickly antagonized the elf by asking him what HE was. It was a valid question, but the way she did it was hardly the right approach. Ligeia, the girl that had followed Kain into the portal, tried to calm Kuro down.

"Your friend is right Kuro! Calm down... Let me answer his questions and ask your questions on your behalf. I will protect you no matter what."

Brutus then turned his attention to the elf. "We are humans. We don't know why we are here. You can say that something similar to an accident occured and we now find ourselves here. Forgive the child, she is understandably frightened by this as you are. But I must ask the same question the girl has asked, 'What are you? How is it that you have manipulated your fellow being to do your bidding like a puppet?'"
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:23 am

Zavin's anger flared at Kuro's snap, but he diverted his attention to the diplomatic Brutus.

"She is a wind spirit who has an eagle parent...thus the wings. Spirits can easily manipulated as vessels and their abilities borrowed if one knows the proper commands. They are amongst the lowest lifeforms with no greater importance. Because the spirit touched the creature's weapon, she is able to communicate in their tongue. I'm Elvin and one of the more superior races. I am on a mission to discover artifacts and used the spirit to help. Now who are you? What are 'humans'?"
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

The shadow energy around Kuro's hands died down when she heard Ligeia and Brutus telling her to calm down. Then she listened in amazement at the conversation between Brutus and the strange elvin creature.

Ji, now gaining more confidence, came out of the bushes and stepped towards the 'humans' as they called themselves.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1489406) wrote:Zavin's anger flared at Kuro's snap, but he diverted his attention to the diplomatic Brutus.

"She is a wind spirit who has an eagle parent...thus the wings. Spirits can easily manipulated as vessels and their abilities borrowed if one knows the proper commands. They are amongst the lowest lifeforms with no greater importance. Because the spirit touched the creature's weapon, she is able to communicate in their tongue. I'm Elvin and one of the more superior races. I am on a mission to discover artifacts and used the spirit to help. Now who are you? What are 'humans'?"

Brutus was taken aback by the question 'What are humans.'

"I can't think of any other way to describe myself and my companions other than human. It means... well... that we look like you, except with rounded ears I suppose. But what of this talk about superior races and spirits? Is she not also a sentient being?"

Brutus looked in the elf's eyes and created an illusion inside the elf's mind. The illusion simulated their percise situation. The elf was completely unaware of what Brutus had done. Brutus didn't like how the elf had manipulated one of his own kind. He was not about to wait for this creature to pull out any other surprises.

Darth_Kirby

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 pm

OOC: Going to forward an apology for Zavin; he's a jerk, but I've always wanted to create one. Feel free to repremand.

Zavin chuckled; he could feel something trying to influence him.

"I'm sorry, Human. Such tricks must be stronger to change my judgement. In this world, there are several different races that inhabit it and those races all fall part into a hierarchy, or so many see it. Some believe all races stand the same, but I see otherwise. Like most societies, and probably yours, there is a pecking order. In this situation, I have backtracked and looked at the history of this spirit...or half-spirit. Parents were both lower-ranking citizens, orphaned at an early age, no formal education, owns a small business, and a self-proclaimed historian. Yuna has shown most of her use right now."

The elf then shook Yuna around somewhat violently with ease. When he stopped, he grabbed her hair and turned her face towards them. From the corner of Yuna's blank eyes, a tear rolled down.

"Nothing but a useful tool. Now, I have more than kind and corporative to answer your questions. Now tell me just exactly who you all are."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Darth_Kirby » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 pm

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1489578)"]OOC: Going to forward an apology for Zavin]

Brutus smirked in real life, but in the illusion he maintained a serious face. This elf had sensed his illusion, but didn't realize what was happening to him.

"It is true that there is a pecking order where I come from. I am near the top of it, in fact. I do not know what each of your 'races' are capable of but as sentient beings I can be assured that you have the same potential for intelligence. I am called Brutus. I am a judge where I come from. My slient friend is called Kain. He is a clergyman. The others are children. I do not know them personally. I don't know if you will answer this, but what sort of artifacts are you looking for? For it was an artifact of sorts that brought us here."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Zavin shrugged, allowing himself to relax his grip on Yuna. Her small body hit the ground like a stone weight. The elf huffed in annoyance and reached to grab her again; but her reflexes kicked in and she quickly disappeared.

"That little..."

Suddenly Yuna appeared again, eyes glowing and wings extended. She swooped down and grabbed him and both vanished. After a few seconds, Yuna appeared alone.

"I'm sorry, honorable Judge," she said addressing Brutus, " I hate that to be your first impression of our society. Zavin will find his way back here soon, so I suggest you all move out of here to somewhere else. He is part of our government's secret military police...they are ruthless."
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

[quote="Phantom_Sorano (post: 1489745)"]Zavin shrugged, allowing himself to relax his grip on Yuna. Her small body hit the ground like a stone weight. The elf huffed in annoyance and reached to grab her again]

Brutus was a little shocked by how fast everything happened. His illusion had been broken when the elf was whisked away by Yuna.

"Indeed it was not a good one. But may I ask before he returns what this secret police is? Why would it need to be secret? Worry not. You need merely think about the subject and I can read your mind more swiftly than your words."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Yuna was at first surprised at Brutus' mind-reading abilities, but her fear was overtaking her.

"I will explain everything in due time, Judge. Please...you and the smaller humans need to get out of here...it isn't safe. I have a small hideout about a half mile from here....just look for a tree surrounded by red fruit....you will find a passageway that leads inside I small mountain. I need to cover my tracks."

Yuna did a slight bow before disappearing again.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

ooc: Ally has asked me to take over her characters untill she gets back!

Kuro was shocked at all the had taken place. "Should we trust that creature?" she asked. "I think we should. She seemed sincere!" said Ligeia firmly.

Ji got a bit scared after Yuna vanished, and she was alone with the strange creatures called humans. She knew she couldn't understand them. So....what now? She looked at them a bit nervousely.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Kain had stood silently, watching all the events progress. Standing there and looking into the creature named Zavin's eyes, Kain had a premonition that he'd have to face that... man... before this was all sorted out.

Turning to Brutus he thought calmly to him, his whole being in total peace, "[color="Lime"]bring the little ones, we will trust this winged creature, i sense a aura of friendship about her, and the little creature there, but the large one, zavin, is a fierce presence, whether friend or foe is yet to be decided.[/color]" without waiting for them he turned and struck out in the direction the winged one had pointed.

Mister

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Meanwhile....

Zavin regained his senses to find himself within the city; he was a good few miles from the forest. He swore under his breath; that cursed mutt of a creature had gotten the best of him. The communicator on his arm only had a bit of energy, but enough to send out one message.

"Officer 413 to the Red Swan Brigade. Requesting backup for a code 16. Repeat. Request backup!"

Like the shrill cries of screaming banshees, alarms and sirens rang out throughout the center of the city metropolis. Black suited figures poured out of the alleyways and buildings like abundant roaches. A group of fifty or more elves and centaurs soon approached Zavin.

"Captain...", a few answered in unison.

"Head to the forest!", Zavin barked cutting them off, " we have been invaded by unidentified creatures! There are natives helping them; capture them all and take them to confinement. If you find a halfbreed wind spirit, either bring her to me dead or severeky beaten. I personally want to finish the job myself."

"Yes sir!"

A large squadron began to pour in all directions of the forest; the elf smiled. There was no way to escape.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Kuro and Legia both ran after Kain. Suddenly Kuro heard strange noises which prompted her to go faster. "Come on! Faster! I think we're being chased!" she shouted.

Ji hesitated, then dashed after the creatures, keeping up easily with them. At this pace they'll never get to the hideout before we're found! she thought. Then she had an idea. Grabbing Kuro's arm in one hand, and Legia's in the other, she started to run at her full speed. "Hold on!" she said, even though they couldn't understand her.

Kuro and Kegia cried out in surprise when the cat creature grabbed thier arms and started to run amazingly fast, praticaly dragging them behind her. "WAIT SLOW DOWN!" Shouted Kuro.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Brutus barely had time to think before Kain decided to trust Yuna and strike out on his own. But non-the-less he trusted Kain's judgement, even though he was the mind reader. The two kids quickly followed Kain and were then grabbed by the cat-like creature named Ji. She was afriad about not being able to make it to the destination in time. Brutus had also sensed fear from Yuna before she vanished.

"'Secret' police, huh?... I don't like how that sounds..." Brutus thought to himself.

"Brother! I think we should hurry too. I'm quite certain this Zavin is not a friend or a person to be crossed lightly."

Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Blasa approached the door with Adelaid's hand in his. He gently pressed his hand to the knob and instantly both were sucked into the portal. Balsa was disoriented at first, but soon gathered his senses and cast about warily. noone was here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kain nodded to Brutus and thought, "[color="Lime"]agreed Friend, he has the aura of a fiend, a sinister heart indeed.[/color]" suddenly, as he turned to follow the quickly dissapearing trio, he felt another premonition, somehtign was telling him to turn back, something important. Then it hit him, like a ton of stone, he whipped around with fear plastered to his face.

The two other children were not present! what had happened to them!? "[color="lime"]Brutus! follow the others, i must turn back to search for the other two children![/color]" his thoughts were stern and slightly worried.

Again not waiting for a responce he called upon his relics and with superhuman speed he dashed off towards the tree they had originally been at. upon arrival he found the two casting about warily, unsure of where they were. using hand jestures and facial expressions he urged them to follow him quickly and turned to go.

Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Adelaid screamed when she and Balsa were sucked into the portal. When they emerged, it took a minute for her to recover. "Wh-where are we?" she whispered. Suddenly Kain appeared and was making wild motions for them to follow him. Kain looks worried! This can't be good! she thought, and started to dash after him.

Meanwhile Ji was still running with Legia and Kuro. She heard the sounds one of them let out, and guessed that she meant for her to slow down, but She knew that if they did Zavin would find them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:08 pm

The Red Swan Brigade began to pour into the forest, and the cries of elves and the loud stomping feet of the centaurs roared like a thunder in the calm, unsuspecting forest. Behind them, Zavin rode a large gargoyle, barking orders and commands.

'Captain, shall I call my division?", the winged beast asked the elf.

"Yes...we need the aerial advantage."

The beast emitted a sharp cry; within seconds other grotescque, winged beasts appeared from the distant mountainside. A few gathered around Zavin to receive orders before flying of in hunt of the 'fugitives'.

"Hey! Child of a Menthra! Over here!"

Zavin turned to see Yuna hovering near, beating her large wings. His face burned at her presence and harsh insult.

"I will spill your blood, Spirit!"

"Half-spirit....remember?"

"You're going to die!!!!"

"Have to catch me first."

She winked and disappeared, quickly appearing and flying the opposite direction of the hideout. These creatures needed a chance, and she needed to buy them some time. Zavin turned and barked the order:

"Find every creature and arrest them! If you fail, it's your life!"

He then charged after Yuna.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Suddenly Kuro remembered something. "Hey everyone! If everyone holds hands, I can make us all merge with the shadows, and we won't be found easily!" she shouted. "Can you actually do that?!" said Legia. "Yes...maybe...I'm not sure. But I won't hesitate to try!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying