Portal 2 1/2

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Portal 2 1/2

Postby raider~joseph » Fri May 27, 2011 6:55 pm

WARNING SPOILERS FOR CO OP CAMPAIGN MID STORY!!

gLadOs has new test subjects...you are among them.You have been called group Q.You are one of 10 other groups who died before you.(Wonder how that happened.)Its your turn.The puzzles make jigsaw look like barney the dinosaur telling a riddle.There is danger at every turn.(And humor)Two weird robots and a duck...who provides you curious hints.She wants you tested(which is dead basically).But can you test her instead?

Name:
Ethnic:
Bio:
Weapon:
You shall be allowed one of 3 types of weapon:portal guns,gel holders,and lifting sticks.(Makes stuff float.)
Personallity:
gLadOs's thoughts:(Before the characters are introduced gLadOs will state her opinon of you.Put it here.)

I will post mine later.If you haven't played portal there aren't TOO many spoilers.Don't worry.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Question: What do the different weapons do?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying