Fight for Guuri

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Fight for Guuri

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

The land of Guuri is in grave times. The four nations are at the brink of war and underhanded alliances are in the air to overthrow the sick leader of the Northern Kingdom of Ha-Sai. A small band of warriors calling themselves the Quashu, however, are trying to comprise themselves to represent all four kingdoms and restore peace to Guuri. In order to accomplish this, they must battle resistance and maintain the four mystic articles that contain the power of each spirit that oversees its kingdom.

The four kingdoms are as follows:

Northern Kingdom: Ha-Sai
Element: Water
Spirit: Zalfe the Hydra
Article: Sapphire horn

Southern Kingdom: Je-Mau
Element: Fire
Spirit: Yune the Phoenix
Article: Ruby feather

Western Kingdom: Fu-Jun
Element: Earth
Spirit: Xana the Dragon
Article: Emerald scale

Eastern Kingdom: Ko-Lom
Element: Air
Spirit: Wokuu the Thunderbird
Article: Amber talon

The inhabitants of these kingdoms are primarily human, but if you want to throw in a mythical race, then please PM me first and get the approval. I am not looking for people who want to be the craziest race with tremendous powers...just creative people who like to tell a good story. Unfortunately, I am not a GM that tells you exactly what I want; I'd rather set you up with a decent plot and let you have creative freedom. There will be arcs in the story, and all of the spirits are under control. I won't be playing personally as much as I will be playing characters in order to provide the best experience possible. There is no limit on the number of characters you have so long as you can manage. What is needed is good and bad characters, so keep that in mind. No kingdom is relatively good or evil; make it what you will concerning what movements you want your character(s) to be in...the best part is you get to create it and decide.

So...if you're still interested, here's a character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Kingdom: which kingdom and spirit are they under
Appearance: no stock photos unless they are you own; art plagarism is not cool
Abilities/Skills:magic, fighting, healing, etc
Background:
Other: anything else that might be interesting about your creation
Affliations: if any (groups, movements, gangs, what have you...)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Would a type of water person (sort of like a mermaid) Be accepted as a race?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm

If you can come up with a good character profile, then skies the limit. Again, I'm not going to give restrictions.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Yay! Thank you! *starts to draw my character*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ally-Ann » Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I'mma try to get better at rping, so here goes.

Name: Korrina

Sex: Female

Race: Human

Kingdom: Southern Kingdom

Appearance: 5'5, 125 lbs., fair-skinned, waist-length dark red hair in two low buns, bangs, black eyes.

Abilities/Skills: Skilled sword fighter.

Background: Korrina is a fiery-spirited girl who is often overly serious about eveything. She grew up with a loving family and everything that she could possibly want, and yet she is still wanting more and to become stronger, to become the best. When her father showed her some moves with two swords of his when she was about eight years old, she fell in love with the sport. She's extremely competitve and doesn't like losing or giving in to others. This makes her hard to get along with half of the time, especially if you're competing against her. She does, however, have a burning passion for justice, even if justice may not always be "fair" according to the world's standards.

Other: Korrina owns a pet owl that acts as one of her few companions as well as a messenger.

Affiliations: None.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat May 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Looks pretty good, Miss Ally. The mysterious rogue...I look forward to seeing more. Approved.

Also, if you have any questions about rpging, just shoot me a PM. :)
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Mister » Sat May 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Name: Shan Reyong-Mioon
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Kingdom: Western Kingdom
Appearance: tall, stocky. broad shouldered, narrow at the hips. hard, angular features, as if cut from stone. small beard, black hair, blue eyes deep as the ocean.
Abilities/Skills:Martial Art Master, primary skill: Soul Breaker (crushes the soul of the opponent, shattering his bones. causes extensive fatigue.) Secondary skill: Earth Magic, control of Minor and some Major elements. ( I.E. plants, rocks, nothing too fancy like making a mountain move or trees walk...)
Background:Shan grew up on the battlfield, the one thing he fears most is friendship. Shan lost his parents when raiders slaughtered his village, which was supposed to be under the protection of the Northern Kingdom as a join effort to protect the innocent. Fearing he may loose someone else special to him he fears befriending people.
Other: Collects tattoos on his back of dates, marking the time he killed and got revenge on a raider or Northern Polititian involved with his villages destruction.
Affliations: general in the Western Army, Code named 'The Azure Demon who Crushes Souls'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Phantom_Sorano (post: 1481741) wrote:Looks pretty good, Miss Ally. The mysterious rogue...I look forward to seeing more. Approved.

Also, if you have any questions about rpging, just shoot me a PM. :)

Danke. =3
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

@ Miss Ally: You're welcome, hon.

@ Mr. Mister: Looks interesting, though somewhat confused about the soul thing. Approved.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Finally I'm putting up my character. :)

Name: Aisu Gogyou
Race: Mairou, (a creature I made up that's similar to a mermaid)
Kingdom: Ha-Sai
Appearance: Both are shown below. One is her land form and the other is her water form.
Abilities/Skills: Like most Mairou, Aisu is skilled at water/ice, but is weak in physicly attacking, because Mairou aren't very strong On land or in the sea. But Aisu has a double sided spear (or double sided half trident, whichever you want to call it ) in case an enemy gets to close. This spear is made of aquamarite, which is a light but sturdy metal that's found in the sea, and Mairou use it instead of steel or other heavier metals. She is also pretty skilled at healing.
Background: All anyone knows about her is that she heard about the Quashu trying to make peace, and she decided to join them.
Other: Mairou think they are superior over everyone, even the other races that make up the Ha-Sai kingdom, but Aisu doesn't think like that.
Also, she is a wonderful singer, and she carries around a flute with her that is carved out of coral, which she can play.
Affliations: Quashu

I think Aisu will be a lone traveler at the beginning of the story before she joins Quashu.Also, anyone is welcome to make a character from the Mairou race! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Exceptional character idea and wonderful original artwork, Miss Dia. Approved.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:55 am

Thank you! :3
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Further note:
We are still in a great need for characters. Heroes, villains, rulers, anything.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:13 pm

I'll make another character. C=

Name: Mingzhu Li. (The "zhu" part of her name is pronounced "joo". Chinese. :P )

Race: Common Fairy

Kingdom: Eastern Kingdom

Appearance:

+ Skin Tone: Fair

+ Height: 5'1

+ Weight: 108 lbs.

+ Hair Color/Style: Golden-brown, waist length, Greek bun

+ Eye Color: Green

+ Clothes: Short, dark green, one shoulder, sparkly tibi dress, dark green, just below the knee sheer tights, dark brown gladiator sandals.

+ Wings: Monarch butterfly style, dark green wings. (Yeah, I know. Lots of green. Lol.)

Abilities/Skills: Can fly (Duh. Fairy.) and is good at archery.

Background: Mingzhu grew up without her parents, as they had been kidnapped when she was little and were never found, so she was raised by her aunt and uncle instead. She mostly got past the grief of losing her parents rather quickly, since she had been young, though once in awhile she wishes they were still with her. Despite this, Mingzhu a bold and witty fairy, as well as kind. She's loyal to her friends and obedient towards anyone who has authority over her.

Other: Mingzhu, understandably, can't swim and is even scared to try.

Affiliations: None.

I like mochi. ^^

Ally-Ann

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying