Chapter of Light

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Chapter of Light

Postby Althaia » Mon May 23, 2011 12:51 pm

((okay so was watching Princess Tutu the other day and got a fabulous idea))

In a small town near Paris, France in the turning into the 1900's an Academy was built. This academy had a sister academy in Germany however this one was a bit different from that. It had the school of Dance, Theatre, Writing and Music departments but it had another Department one that combined all four. Where the most prestigious of student are welcomed after being selected by the Dean of the school. this department worked to help solve certain incidents that happened around town such mysterious disappearances, and strange events. One of the most curious cases was a student of the dance department which was stricken with blindness after his partner had an accident that prevented her from dancing. this department was called the Dove's Rose.

~Bio~

Name of character: ((mind you their in france so please try to think in that way in terms of names))
Background: (such as what nation he came from)
Description: (what does your character look like?)
Department: ((note Dove's Rose will not be available to the general player the GM and co-GM will be discussing who it will be so please if you wish to be in it send me a PM))

~My characters~

Name of character: Gareth Blanche
Personality: withdrawn doesn't speak much only associates with Rosa
Background: He was the student who is blind not much else is known
Description: see picture below
Department: Dance

Name of character: Rosa Bernardine
Personality: loud sarcastic is only nice to Gareth
Background: is the daugther of the Department of Dance when she switch over to music after her accident her father cut all ties with her so she currently is ostracized
Description: see below
Department: Music

Rules~
  1. follow CAA rules
  2. no Godmodding please
  3. no more then 3 characters per person
  4. If you have three run your third one by me via PM so me and my yet to be named Co-GM can decide if that character is necessary to the plot
  5. If you have any thoughts or questions please don't hesitate to PM me I enjoy input :)
  6. and please for the love all things PLEASE use quotation marks when your character is speaking i.e. : "oh my goodness are you alright" or in thought for 'I can't believe she said that to me!'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby samurai10 » Mon May 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Don't worry Althaia. I don't usually god mod, and usually have perfect grammar. ;)

Name of Character: Addison Smyth
Personality: Is kind of shy, but in the presence of friends, he's bold. He's a huge klutz, as tripping over his feet, and falling down stairs is a common occurrence for him. He is the bully of bullies, so to speak. He is also very bright and kind. Although shy and clumsy, if he sees you bullying another person, you'd better watch out.....
Background: He was born in Canada. He lived in one of the few provinces which retained the French language, and his grandmother was an immigrant from France. He knows perfect French, and also English, in this way. His grandmother knew about the school, and suggested to his parents to see if he would be successful in getting into the school. He tried, and he was successful, therefore going to France.
Description: Very blonde, straight, shoulder-length hair, with green eyes. He's of average height (meaning about 5'5) and not very husky. Uses contacts most of the time, but has glasses, in case something happens to his contacts.
Class: Writing
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby USSRGirl » Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm

But I can god mod, cause I'm special, right? ;)

Name of character: Mallory Chantelle Tallis

Personality: A mad writer. Mallory's personality is one that keeps most people at a distance. She is much the insane English major gone wrong and all too driven by her passion for good literature. Life is one big story for her... those around her are the characters in her charade.

Background: Born in Paris, Mallory's background is largely unknown. Her parents were killed in a car accident when she was 13. She lived with an aunt for a year until said aunt died in a plane crash. She then lived with her grandmother who fell down the stairs, broke her hip, and died of medical complications. All three of her ex-boyfriends have suffered horrible accidents. Despite this, death is the one subject Mallory talks about with poetic zeal and unseemly perkiness.

Description: Large coke bottle glasses, mousey brown hair frizzed in a beehive, a horribly creepy grin...

Department: Writing (officially anyway...)
USSRGirl

Postby USSRGirl » Fri May 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Ohhh... I had a second character I forgot to add.

Name of character: Jorgen von Bergen

Personality: Jorgen is a hulking brute of a student. At 7' and 632 lbs., he is a walking gorilla whose fists look as if they could crush steel. However, inside his pug nosed, hideous physique lies a sensitive heart. He is often mistaken for intimidating as he does not talk often, but in reality he is just shy.

Background: Transferred from a German academy due to his exceptional talent and inability to get along with the other students there. He hopes he will be able to make friends at his new school, for his social awkwardness made his life unhappy at his old academy.

Description: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lenlemkh9N1qdod0oo1_500.jpg

Department: Dance, specifically classical ballet.
USSRGirl

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Name of character: Elizabeth Jane Lisbone (Eli)
Personality:Eccentric, quirky, and always to the point, Eli has never had problems being seen; she is much like a British Scarlett O' Hara...which says it all.
Background: Elizabeth was born to an ecclectic theatre troupe couple in the outskirts of London. Most of her life was concentrated under the apprenticeship in ----shire without the distraction of her parents.
Description: 5'3", 120 lbs, fair skinned, hazel eyes, long curly auburn hair, wears a monocle over her left eye aswell as two different theatre masks that tie behind her neck, elaborate fully length dresses.
Department: Theatre!
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Althaia » Fri May 27, 2011 8:52 pm

everyone is accepted and i have named my co gm it is our esteemed wannabe dictator Temulin XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Vega » Sun May 29, 2011 8:34 pm

I really like this! I'll submit my character soon!
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Althaia » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

well guys i'm liking the response now i'm gonna be on here off and on for the next couple of weeks so if i don't respond don't worry i will get started when more people/ i have more time on my hands :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]