Magicology (Really needs a better name)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Magicology (Really needs a better name)

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun May 15, 2011 3:06 pm

“Come with me, and you’ll see, a world of pure imagination.â€
World Domination or Bust :thumb:
Kung_Fu_Master

Location: In the Animation department at school with hours of homework.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 15, 2011 6:28 pm

if you have stardust, can you create items?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun May 15, 2011 6:35 pm

O_______________________________________________________O
Now THIS looks like FUN!!!!
.........unfortunately....I have NO idea how this works....May I have a little assistance?
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun May 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1479230) wrote:if you have stardust, can you create items?

Not independant objects, no. It's an energy that's connected to the body and no matter how much you change it it still looks like the ghostly look it's known for so you can't replicate something. Only shape, size, and density is changed, not full appearance.

Masquerade1412 (post: 1479232) wrote:O_______________________________________________________O
Now THIS looks like FUN!!!!
.........unfortunately....I have NO idea how this works....May I have a little assistance?

Sure. What do you want to know?
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 15, 2011 6:58 pm

+Name: Ai Momaya

+Alias: Silver Storm

+Age: 14

+Gender: Female

+Type: lightning

+Class: A

+Talent: Drawing

+Appearance:

Hair: thick hair that comes down to her hips, with bangs that almost cover her eyes. The left half is black, and the right is white.

Eyes: Wide Sapphire blue eyes.

figure: tall and kind of lanky.

Skin: medeum brown.

Clothes: a pale blue sleeveless top with a high neck with a necklace that matches her eyes, and black pants that tuck into her boots.

Other: two birthmarks under her right eye.

+Magitech: black gloves that come up to her shoulders with a glowing turquiose stripe down the front which when it comes to her wrists it splits into five stripes and goes to each fingertip. Black boots that go up to her thighs, and glows turquiose on the stripes on either side of the boots.

+Personality: Kind of daydreamish, outgoing, a bit reckless.

+Background: Hardly anything is known about her other than she's an orphan.

+Other: She has a weakness of choolate.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

DD has already talked to me about this so, Approved. You have much responsibility with that high a rank. Try your best.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Ok! But what kind of responsibilities are we talking about?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

+Name: Dr. James Leon Sckermerman (Lee)

+Alias: Dr. Jekyll

+Age: 28

+Gender: male

+Type: Physical

+Class: E

+Talent: Mechanically inclined; very adept with matters concerning biochemistry

+Appearance: 190 lbs; 5'11"; short black hair, wire-rimmed glasses, usually wears black trousers, dress shirt, sweater vest, dress shoes, and lab coat. Brown eyes and medium olive tan skin.

+Magitech: a small hovering robotic assistant named NANO; circular and silver with two large moveable lights that function as "eyes". NANO helps Lee by providing strength boosts....nothing more.

+Personality: Lee is a very shy, reserved, and quiet man who has a love for science and avoids conflict at all costs. He is most outspoken when with his wife.

+Background: Part of the first generation Magitechs, Lee has always been something...."special". Despite the years he has on him, he has never been gifted when using or understanding magic but more science. He studied biochemistry and engineering to become a lead scientist working in Camelot City. Lee has lived a very simple and quiet life with a loving family and two younger sisters.

+Other: Did I mention he is not good with magic? Hahaha!

Other character will be posted later for approval.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1479266) wrote:Ok! But what kind of responsibilities are we talking about?

Great Power = Great Responsibilities, blah blah, etc. That kind of thing. Just don't be reckless and oh, [SIZE="6"]FIND A JOB[/SIZE]. Class A ranks have founding for pet projects. You don't have to have one but if that's the case at least let me know.

@Sorano: Simple, effective, and well aged. Perfect. Approved. Can't wait to see how that other one turns out.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 am

Ah, ok. Hmm, Ai can be an artist and could reate concept art for manga, anime, or even video games.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:24 am

Sure. What do you want to know?

I just need to know WHAT I'm supposed to do and HOW to create my character.
(I have never done anything this advanced, so I have no idea how to do this!)
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm

This looks neat!

Maybe if you're still getting organized when I get back on top of things I'll join in.

In the mean time maybe you could elaborate a little on what sort of action were likely to see once this gets going?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 am

This looks really interesting, could you elaborate on this type a bit more..?
=Space: Basically Teleportation.

Also, what class are you looking for, i don't mind and will play whatever you need really. Especially if it's the unfavored class to play.

I mean I could be somewhat of a comic relief if my magic was Space and I was a class E, could really be bad at teleporting. Sorry, just trying to think about what you need for the RP.
Write back, thanks!
Kingdom

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 am

I step out from the internet for a few hours and what do I get. Some feul for thought. Love it. :dance:

Diamond Dragon (post: 1479312) wrote:Ah, ok. Hmm, Ai can be an artist and could reate concept art for manga, anime, or even video games.

She's asain so, okay. She seems like the wild and free, I got here early so I can wait on the others, type person.

Masquerade1412 (post: 1479330) wrote:I just need to know WHAT I'm supposed to do and HOW to create my character.
(I have never done anything this advanced, so I have no idea how to do this!)

What: Name, age, gender, personality, and possible background. Stir, let heat until proper mental temperature. Add power, though it might not need any. Taste, rank accordingly (Like age or personality. Most High School aged are C or B. A and S are those that have really pushed themselves to do so. E and D are those that could never grasp the idea of reforming the world around them or got a type that didn't really fit their personality.) Stir again and add spice when needed. Let sit for an hour or two before posting.

How: That usually depends on the person. I just let the idea come to me then cut out the bad parts and refine what I think is the best parts yet still leave flaws to enhance the flavor. (This is making me hungry) If you need anymore help just ask.

MomentOfInertia (post: 1479453) wrote:This looks neat!

Maybe if you're still getting organized when I get back on top of things I'll join in.

In the mean time maybe you could elaborate a little on what sort of action were likely to see once this gets going?

Action. We might not see that for a while if at all (small brawls not excluded). I kind of want this be a slice of life with a sci-fi twist. (Sci-fi because it's not really magic, they just call it that because it seems like it.) Of course as we go along more people will try their hands at fighting and if we can handle it well I might start writing up some battle arcs but that could be a while.

Kingdom (post: 1479487) wrote:This looks really interesting, could you elaborate on this type a bit more..?
=Space: Basically Teleportation.

Also, what class are you looking for, i don't mind and will play whatever you need really. Especially if it's the unfavored class to play.

I mean I could be somewhat of a comic relief if my magic was Space and I was a class E, could really be bad at teleporting. Sorry, just trying to think about what you need for the RP.
Write back, thanks!

Teleportation. A hard type to master. Moving an object from one place to another with moving it. Thinking with portal without portals. If you've seen A Certain Magical/Scientific series there was a girl that could teleport. It's kind of like that.

For right now I'm taking whatever you can give me that's good but it seems we have a few to many high ranks. That Class E space type sounds good and could break a few thinks up (not physically though).

[SIZE="7"]For anyone wishing their characters to be the strongest and best[/SIZE], abandon all hope ye who enter here. Even I'm under that ruling to keep them from being Mary Sues but you are welcome to try, just don't expect to get past the front door if you do.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 am

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1479506) wrote:
Teleportation. A hard type to master. Moving an object from one place to another with moving it. Thinking with portal without portals. If you've seen A Certain Magical/Scientific series there was a girl that could teleport. It's kind of like that.

For right now I'm taking whatever you can give me that's good but it seems we have a few to many high ranks. That Class E space type sounds good and could break a few thinks up (not physically though).

not sure about the girl your talking about at the moment, unless im brain-dead but what about Nova from Bleach is it sort of like that? thanks again.
Kingdom

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue May 17, 2011 8:25 am

Kingdom (post: 1479507) wrote:not sure about the girl your talking about at the moment, unless im brain-dead but what about Nova from Bleach is it sort of like that? thanks again.

Close enough but no wormhole things and if your character is a Class E they may not be able to teleport themselves yet.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 17, 2011 9:05 am

Well, Ai isn't completely wild and free. Doing concept art isreally hard work, especially if you have alot of projects at different deadlines. Oh, and did I mention she's clumsy if she thinking really hard? (which she does alot) XD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 am

Kung_Fu_Master (post: 1479506) wrote:

What: Name, age, gender, personality, and possible background. Stir, let heat until proper mental temperature. Add power, though it might not need any. Taste, rank accordingly (Like age or personality. Most High School aged are C or B. A and S are those that have really pushed themselves to do so. E and D are those that could never grasp the idea of reforming the world around them or got a type that didn't really fit their personality.) Stir again and add spice when needed. Let sit for an hour or two before posting.

How: That usually depends on the person. I just let the idea come to me then cut out the bad parts and refine what I think is the best parts yet still leave flaws to enhance the flavor. (This is making me hungry) If you need anymore help just ask.
[SIZE="7"]THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!![/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]I will be sure to send you my character soon![/SIZE]

(This is making me hungry)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
*pulls out tray*
In that case, would you like a cookie?
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue May 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1479511) wrote:Well, Ai isn't completely wild and free. Doing concept art isreally hard work, especially if you have alot of projects at different deadlines. Oh, and did I mention she's clumsy if she thinking really hard? (which she does alot) XD

Never said she was lazy, just that I think she likes to get things done quickly. And trust me I know all about being a concept artist. It's one of the things I'm aiming to be when I get out of college.

Masquerade1412 (post: 1479528) wrote:[SIZE="7"]Would you like a cookie?

Yes please.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Well, this sounds like an all right RP! I might have just the character for this one...

+Name: Sue Morehead

+Alias: Smolder

+Age: 23

+Type: Fire.

+Class: B

+Talent: Sue has had an extensive background as an acrobat, and is very light on her feet. Occasionally, she dabbles in parkour, just to show off.

+Appearance: She has a compact frame, topped with short, straight black hair, Asian features, brown eyes, and a wide grin. Usually, she wears light, flexible clothing, as if she was constantly going for a jog or for yoga, and glove-like rubber shoes.

+Magitech: A black, round Kevlar shield, about half a meter across. It has a yellow smiley face painted on its center.

+Personality: Sue always seems to have a smile of some sort on her face; whatever the problem facing her, she throws herself at it with a passion. She is personable and trusting of most people, and is incredibly talkative.

+Background: She was an only child, born into a large extended family of circus performers. At a young age, she developed flexibility and athleticism by working in the family business. They didn't always have money for everything, but they made sure she was raised right. In a fit of teenage rebellion, Sue discovered she had an affinity for Magitech, and from there, she pursued study of it in college in Camelot City. Unfortunately, thanks to some tougher classes, she seems to have temporarily lost her way, and is in danger of dropping out.

+Other: She's got a man in her life, but she's not saying anything about it! Not yet, at least...
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 am

+Name: Jaster Celeste

+Alias: Shadow

+Age: 17

+Gender: Male

+Type: Light

+Class: C

+Talent: Unfortunately, Jaster has a knack of becoming "invisible"
(not like 'disappeared' just 'not noticed'--i.e. stands in front of McDonalds waitress for approx. 10 min. and is STILL waiting for her to take his order.)

+Appearance: Dark, wavy hair and pale skin (if in sunlight for more than 10 min, then rosy cheeks)

+Magitech: a Black ring on his right hand

+Personality: Quiet, mostly keeps his thoughts to himself.

+Background: Jaster had a very rough childhood. His family worked so often that they would forget to feed him. Because of this, he became really pale, leading his classmates to believe he was a ghost of an unknown student that had been too careless around a teacher, etc. He eventually got help from his grandfather, who decided to "get the boy fed right." He now lives with his grandfather.

+Other: He LOVES to make copies of himself and other illusions. (And Jaster is the undisputed Hide and Seek Champion!)
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm

@David and Masquerade: Approved.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri May 20, 2011 2:40 pm

As approved by Mr.K- Fu:

+Name: Ramona Redclaw Sckermerman (Rae)

+Alias: Dark Phoenix

+Age: 27

+Gender: female

+Type: Fire

+Class: S

+Talent: highly talented with pyromagic and can harness flames into a use of "pschopryrokinetic vision" which allows her to foresee people's attitudes and intentions and in rare cases future events by the color and heat of a fire

+Appearance: 135 lbs; 5'6"; short and messy dark brown hair, has a large phoenix tattoo running from the right side of her neck and down her back to her left thigh. At work, typically wears a crisp dress and sleeved leather pullover and wears cut off jeans and a large sweatshirt any other time. Amber eyes and reddish tan skin.

+Magitech: two arm strap-on flamethrowers that allow her to focus her magic in more direct shots aswell as add compounds to affect color and temperature (CaCl, CMg, etc...)

+Personality: Rae is very loud, outspoken, and sometimes overly confident. Despite her bluntness, she is a very friendly and warm person with a hot temper to match her powers.

+Background: Living from home to home to finally a training academy, Rae has racked up some good emotional scars. Her parents were killed in an accident and she went to live with her grandmother until her death when Rae was seven. Afterwards, she was moved into an elite academy designed to train the first Magictechs. She was cynical and rude, but incredibly bright and advanced through school and college. At her university, she studied art and psychology, aswell as meet her future husband. They both realized the need for magic and science to better coexist. After graduation, they married and created their company for magic and technology, Leviathan Corp.

+Other: Has a huge love for doughnuts. :3
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Fri May 20, 2011 6:35 pm

As Sorano said she has been approved. Expect our characters to meet each other given their business careers.

For anyone else looking to be a S class this is what I'm looking for. Well aged, a personality worth the experience of age, doing something new with their lives(magitech and magic or not), and a strong drive (not only from the character but from the writer as well). If I've not replied to you it might be because of this (or I may have forgotten you sent me something and accidentally deleted it. I am a busy man after all.)

And on top of that, [SIZE="6"]NO MORE FIRE TYPES[/SIZE] I mean really people, there's only so much you can do with that. Not one person has even considered a water or wind type power, not even one. We still need a few more people before we start and although you don't have to I would enjoy it if you my words in consideration.

Sincerely,

KFM
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Actually, I WAS considering wind, but I finally decided on lightning. But I like wind too! (tornadoes!)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon May 23, 2011 7:22 pm

To fit the need for different types and my last character:

+Name: Amelia Xanthrope Sckermerman (Mia)

+Alias: Wisp

+Age: 5

+Gender:female

+Type: Air

+Class: E

+Talent: Extremely bright; can do small abilites with her powers such as create small gusts.

+Appearance: 65 lbs; 2'7"; long curly black hair with elaborate bows and full 18th century-inspired dresses. Green eyes and fair tan skin.

+Magitech: a small fuzz-covered robotic bunny named NEO (created by her father); it is white and has a lavender runes on its stomach and feet and looks like a stuffed animal; designed to be used as a wind chamber to increase the force of Mia's attacks aswell as enhance the magical effect.

+Personality: Like her parents, Mia is extremely intelligent for her age and is already in the second grade. Though she is smart, her social skills are lacking: she can be very proud and does not adapt to others her age. Besides that, she is very loyal and talkative and has a pleasant personality.

+Background: Mia has spent her five years inside of a busy corporation and loving family. She was privately tutored by her parents and quickly excelled in languages, music, and natural sciences. Her life is happy and adventurous with her parents' constant travel.

+Other: Interested in magic and appling it to small instruments; loves cute things and taking pictures.
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Mon May 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Cute and therefore approved. Your on a role with the whole loving family gig.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Ally-Ann » Tue May 24, 2011 8:17 am

Ooh, looks fun~ May I join?
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Postby Kung_Fu_Master » Tue May 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Ally-Ann (post: 1480859) wrote:Ooh, looks fun~ May I join?

If you can create a good enough character then maybe.
Kung_Fu_Master

Postby Ally-Ann » Wed May 25, 2011 7:16 am

+Name: Melany Miller (Goes by Mel.)

+Alias: Shelectric

+Age: 15

+Type: Lightning

+Class: C

+Talent: Creating techno music.

+Appearance:

Hair color/style: Shoulder length black hair with neon green streaks, bangs pulled back.

Eye color: Green

Figure: 5'5, 130 lbs., athletic build.

Clothes: Melany likes to wear clothes that she can move around in easily. Her typical outfit consists of a green tank-top, mid-thigh length denim shorts, and black sneakers. Hates wearing skirts or dresses.

+Magitech: Hand held taser gun that converts Melany's lightning into its own power. Voltage varies.

+Personality: Melany is adventerous, daring, and kind at heart, but not quick to trust a stranger. She's easily angered and can be a bit cocky, though she tries to control it. Has a soft/weak side, though it hardly ever shows.

+Background: A teen who's always had a love for adventure. Slightly rebellious towards her parents.

+Other: Melany often wishes that her anger didn't get the best of her. She knows it's a fault, but she has a hard time controlling it.
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying