The Question of Sanity

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

The Question of Sanity

Postby created4christ » Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Plot: this story is about a girl named Kashiki Yoshida, who to others is insane, with alter egos who talk in her mind. Will she overcome these? Or will she stay where she is in the dark? Will she open up, or stay closed, fast shut?

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:

Name: Kashiki Yoshida (alter egos: Christy Kings, and Patience Davari)
Sex: Female
Background: Kashiki was hard to raise, and once she grew up and left her sanity behind, Christy being fast closed into her mind restraint and Patience gave Kashiki an edge of uncomfortable release. Now Patience is held by Christy and emotions have gone wild! Will Kashiki let the emotions rule her for all her life, or will she find a way out?
Personality:Kashiki: kind and sweet and hard to persuade of anything Christy: wild, emotional, and stubborn Patience: calm, reliable, and reserved
Appearance: Brown, curly bob, brown eyes, 5'4 tall,
I am insane, I'm bright, but mysterious! I'm cute (heh heh... not so much) and cuddly (mmm... I cuddle, but I ain't cuddly ;) ) but wild and deadly ;) I am one with many names, Kashiki being the one I'm using here! and there you go!

“…the high and lofty, they see me as weak
Cause I won’t live and die for the power they seek…â€
created4christ

Postby Mister » Thu May 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Name:Keith McFarlley
Sex: Male
Background: Keith was born in Shelbyville Ohio 1945. his father had served in the Marines and died in the Solomon Islands. Keith grew up in the shadow of his father's military legacy. On June 1963 Keith joined the US Army, one year later, late in 1964 he was shipped out for Vietnam. He served there in the 107th Battalion until 1968 when he was honorably discharged for being wounded in the call of duty and slight mental trama. after his wife of thirty years died in 2000 Keith became plagued by illusions of Viet-Cong in his periphrial vision and dreams.
Personality: Sober, Essentric, Kind, Patient.
Appearance: Tall, Wide shouldered, Wrinkly, Prefers to wear a pair of Pressed Suit Pants and a green Shirt. snow white hair, thick and full. all his original teeth. slight limp from wound in Vietnam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying