Dbz Rp

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Dbz Rp

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 pm

I am really sorry about the last one...I read through the rules very thoroughly. I have always wanted to get a DBZ RP started...so I am asking permission for this idea.
It's not whether you can or can't do it, it is if you do it or not. Nothing comes easy in this world, especially a job or money. I rely on Jesus to get me through these hard times of persecution.
broly146

Postby Midori » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Permission granted. Though you may want to provide some backstory, a character template, or a sample character, or something else to make people interested in joining. Go ahead and look through some of the other RP idea threads in this section to get a good idea of how to do this.
Midori

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

This si so exciting :) Okay, first off this RPG has a few settings.
1. Planet Namek
2. Planet Vegeta
3. Planet Earth
4. North, South, East, West, Grand, and Supreme Kai planets
5. Space

Second, there are a lot of characters to choose from.
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Gohan
4.Goten
5. Trunks
6. Piccolo
7. Krillin
8. Androids 8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
9. Cell, Frieza, Majin Buu, Kid Buu, Super Buu, Ginyu Force, Broly, Bardock (Goku's Father) and many others that I will name later on.

Just pick your character (mine is Broly) and choose whatever background you want for your character. Enjoy ^-^
It's not whether you can or can't do it, it is if you do it or not. Nothing comes easy in this world, especially a job or money. I rely on Jesus to get me through these hard times of persecution.
broly146

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Name: Broly
Race: Saiyan
Home: Planet Vegeta
Mother: Deceased
Father: Deceased
Year Born: 2045
Good/Evil: Unknown

Background: Broly was born on Planet Vegeta. Broly's parents died in the war of 2047 on Planet Vegeta. His whereabouts are unknown at this time. He has trained his whole life to avenge his parent's death, but recently reverted to non-violent techniques. (Not much of a background, but this is all I can think of...)
broly146

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

The name of this rp is DragonBall Z: The Lost Adventures
broly146

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Too bad I can't join. I am totally clueless about DBZ.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 pm

It really doesn't matter...If you want to join, then pick a character and make up your own background (and info) about them
broly146

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Can I make up a character?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Yes u can
broly146

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Name: Dia Momaya
Race: shapeshifter
Home: Planet Earth
Mother: A half dragon named Morena Dioya
Father: a Shapeshifter named Kellyen Momaya
Good/Evil: Good
Background: Not much else is known about her, other than she is very skilled in magic for her age, and she's on some sort of quest to find something...or someone.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby broly146 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Now we need more ppl
broly146

Postby Kingdom » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:41 am

Back in the day, I was a huge DBZ fan, especially I heart Gohan!
So you might have me in this RP. Plus I know all the moves he learned LOL

Broly was awesome, I remember his story pretty well. He's one strong dude!
Kingdom

Postby broly146 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:30 am

well, you are welcome to join in as Gohan if you like ^-^
broly146

Postby Kingdom » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:10 pm

As long as Goku doesn't try to make a Spirit Bomb for 20 pages long and misses anyway! LOL
HEHEHEHE
I remember it was like 10 episodes of creating that thing, and BAM!!! he misses... ::facepalm::
Kingdom

Postby broly146 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:46 pm

That was a long series of episodes XD

No, Goku cannot do that
broly146

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying