Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:09 pm

GM is OfficerSting.

Have fun and play safe!
goldenspines

Postby OfficerSting » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

"YOU HAVE CANNOT ESCAPE ME: I AM ILMIG AIROM."

So said the bloody letters written on the forehead of the rich plantation owner Teddy Abraham.

It was a sunny morning in the town of Starthere when local constables found that everyone on Abraham's estate, including his family and servants, were murdered at his plantation estate. Crowds of people gathered at the gates, and the police were having trouble holding them back.

The police insisted that the crime was committed by one of Airom's crazed imitators, but nobody believed them, even though the crime didn't fit Airom's usual style.

First, the entire estate was ransacked. Nothing was taken save for the contents of a safe in Abraham's study. Normally, Airom didn't go for material goods.

Secondly, Abraham didn't fit the profile of a man Airom would kill. There were plenty of people in the domed city of Gothere only a day's travel away that better fit Airom's style than Abraham.

It seemed as if the whole town was at the gates of the plantation. No one fished at the pond. No one attended work or school. Everyone wanted to hear the latest scoop on Ilmig Airom.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Dia flew above the buildings of Gothere, desperately dodging the laser shots from the cyborg's gun. She formed a sharp piece of steel between her hands, aimed it, then threw it at the cyborg. It buried itself in the robot's left arm, which slowed it down slightly. This gave Dia enough time to form a diamond spear. She took a more careful aim this time, then she threw it as hard as she could. This time it hit true, destroying the cyborg's master circuts, and laying it lifeless on the roof, the spear sticking out of it's back. Dia clutched her left arm, which had a deep cut in it, and was bleeding freely. She quickly touched down behind the building, and shapeshifted into a normal looking girl with dark skin, brown eyes, and long ebony hair. There wasn't much she could do about the cut, except to wrap it with a bit of extra cloth she had on hand.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:10 pm

OOC: I'll introduce Edward tomorrow maybe.
Indigo happened upon Dia. "That looks bad." she sad. Her current travelling companion, Kori, agreed. "Yes. If not healed, infected it will get."
"I have something that may help. Would you like me to take a look at that?" she asked sweetly.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Dia jumped when Indigo started talking. Whipping around, she quickly said, "N-no, it's ok, I'm fine." and she started to walk away quickly. They didn't look like cyborgs, but I never can tell. Thier so life-like. she thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Meanwhile, in Gothere's Maximum Security Detainment Center, three men were in a cell.

They were the last three mean alive in the whole prison

The two of the men looked in horror as the man in the guard uniform stood above a pool of blood that had once been their cellmate.

There was no body. The man in the guard uniform had disintegrated the man, his fingers still glowing with magic.

"Do either of you wretches feel like disclosing the meaning of this?" said the man in the guard uniform, holding up a beautiful ring.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" said the skinny man covered in tattoos in an extremely panicked tone.

"You can't talk to us like that," said the bulky man huddled against the wall next to the skinny man.

A hush fell over the cell.

The man in the guard uniform calmly walked over to the titanium bars that prevented the prisoners from escaping, ripped one out of position, then proceeded to beat the bulky man to repeatedly with it.

"AND WHY NOT?" screamed the man in the guard uniform as he bludgeoned the bulky man.

The bulky man was bruised and lay breathing heavily on the concrete floor.

"Because, I'm Xavier McCoy Lightstone, King of Bandits," said the bulky man. The skinny man had taken to a corner, even more nervous than before.

The man in the guard uniform dropped the titanium bar. He picked up the bulky man, a man nearly three times his apparent weight, and threw him into the hard, hard wall.

The force of the impact killed the man.

"The ring's not real; don't say it is again," said the man in the guard uniform as he set down the ring under his foot and smashed it.

"We, uh, sold the ring, sir," said the skinny man.

There was a pause.

"So what I gather is that Teddy Abraham found the ring, put it in his safe, you stole it, then, after spending months tracking it down, I steal the fake ring you replaced it with, correct?"

The skinny man nodded.

"For your honesty, you've earned a painless death. Congratulations."

The man in the guard uniform took out a revolver and shot the skinny man. He then proceeded to walk out of the prison, but not before waving his hand over his uniform to make it clean again magically.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Hiryu » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hey, Orim! Heads up!" Raleigh yelled as he threw his partner a sponge.

Orim barely caught the sponge. If he'd been daydreaming, he would've been with a mouthful of sponge. Orim was a dark-skinned elf who had just started his training through the knight academy.

Through a smile, Raleigh remarked "Hey not bad, your reflexes are getting better."

Orim scowled and stated with a bitter tone "Ugh... why are we doing this again?"

"Because, lackey" Raleigh replied as he started whitewashing the wooden wall of a house. "with service comes gratitude. Besides, would you rather be at the Abraham residence? We were lucky that weren't on patrol duty, eh?"

At this, Orim merely said nothing and started helping Raleigh.

A few minutes later, an old man came hopping off his front porch.

"Raleigh, I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'd do it for sure by myself, but time has really caught up with my hands and back."

"No need to thank us, sir. We're just glad to help." Raleigh replied as he continued with his work.
Hiryu

Postby OfficerSting » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Back in Starthere, a policeman came running down the cobblestone streets towards Orim and Raleigh.

"Orim! Raleigh! Ilmig Airom's struck in Gothere, too!"
OfficerSting

Postby samurai10 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Quintessa had seen the dragon become hurt. Hovering in the clouds, she managed to escape the cyborg's detection. She thought of going down and helping the dragon, but then again, it was a dragon that had caused that darned misunderstanding with Shulamit. Hmph! Dragons didn't deserve her pity. But it was a hard world, even for dragons, as the scene below had just described. She looked down again. She couldn't see the dragon anymore. It must have turned into a human. She went down in altitude to see what was happening to it. Two people were there. Eh, they'll take care of it. With that satisfaction she flew off, this time, at a low altitude.

OOC: I hope that's good enough....
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:37 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1474152) wrote:Dia jumped when Indigo started talking. Whipping around, she quickly said, "N-no, it's ok, I'm fine." and she started to walk away quickly. They didn't look like cyborgs, but I never can tell. Thier so life-like. she thought.

Kori turned into her light-ball form and whizzed around Dia until she was directly in front of her.
"Please let us. Help you we can. Friends we are. Admit it, she may not, but Indigo, friends she needs. Last of her kind she is." Kori said, hoping she could convince the half-dragon. Kori did not like to see people die if she could help it.
OOC: Am I doing the Yoda-speak right? It's kind of awkward to talk this way. I don't know how Frank Oz does it.
--------------
"Harrison! Come here, Harrison!"
Harrison dreaded that voice. He knew it was full of malice and had no emotion.
"Right here, Derril." Harrison said as defiantly as he could.
"Why do you keep avoiding me? And why did you shoot poor Reedo?" Derril asked.
"I know you're hunting me. I'll have the money for you. Look, it's not my fault. I got boarded."
"Well, I just came to tell you. The price on your head has gone up I'm afraid. However, if you add 50 % to your bail, I may reconsider. Only the best for my favorite mercenary."
"I'll see what I can do."
The smuggler left Harrison. His first mate, Cid, approached him, having overheard part of the conversation.
"What was that about, captain?" Cid asked.
"Don't worry about it. You know our motto. Whatever happens, happens. Let's set a new course. It's time to look for new work." Harrison sighed.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

K

Postby Ninety7keys » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 am

The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Kirimi was walking home from school. Even though the weather was great, she was upset. The thought of her family, made her day full of pain.

Kirimi walked past some policemen. They were talking loud and clearly.
"We can't! He was killed by Ilmig Airom!" one of them shouted. It caught Kirimi's attention. Her whole body frozed when she heard the name: Ilmig Airom. There was something uncomfortable with that name. It was as if the sound of that name was enough to kill somebody.

OOC: I hope I didn't write any errors, 'cause I am new to this kind of thing XD
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 am

Dia stopped. Either this cyborg has a glitch in it's speech pattern...or she isn't a cyborg at all. She thought. She then looked at the winged person named Indigo. cyborgs usually don't look anything other than human. I guess I can trust them...to a point. Dia silently nodded to Kori.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Hiryu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

As the old man began to prattle on about this and that, to which Raleigh was half-listening to, he suddenly heard someone yelling.

"Orim! Raleigh! Ilmig Airom's struck in Gothere, too!"

Raleigh turned around and saw an unfamiliar face coming towards him and Orim. "Hmm, I figured that's what happened with all the people and whatnot over there. I'm kinda busy over here at the moment, but do you need some assistance over there?"
Hiryu

Postby Nami » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:59 am

A rock flew through the air, it was tossed by one of the boys on the street of Starthere. However, they hadn't seen the lonely figure walking slowly through the buildings and it clobbered the stranger, making him fall over with an "oomph!"

"Hey! Mister, we're sorry, we didn't see you." One of the boys shouted, running over to him.

The "mister" groaned and sat up, dust covering his black and silver cloak, blood trickled down his forehead and he looked at the two young boys. "Ofth Curse" he mumbled, not realizing that the reason the scene was spinning before him was because of the small concussion he was experiencing.

"Erm..." The boys glanced at each other.

"Sir?"

Without warning, the stranger, fell over backwards and passed into unconsciousness, that stranger was none other than Zix Thugtullbaag, and he was in for the awakening of a lifetime.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby samurai10 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Quintessa had been flying for a long time, and her wings were getting tired. She drew near three people who were talking. She was going to go ahead and ignore them, but before she could, a fourth person came running, a policeman. The words were barely discernable, but she had sharp hearing.

"Orim! Raleigh! Ilmig Airom's struck again!"

She almost stopped flying. Why that....Ilmig had killed her friend! When she had found out the truth about their misunderstanding, she had hurried back to her friend's house to ask for forgiveness, but by the time she reached there, her friend had been murdered. Her friend's father turned out to be a policeman trying to find out more about Ilmig, but ended up being murdered. He had struck again?! Bringing death, destruction, and grief to more people. He needed to be stopped! She, as just an ordinary pegasi, would probably not be able to kill him, but she didn't care one little bit. She would die taking revenge. She flew down towards the policeman, plummeting. She folded her wings to go down faster, and at the last minute, unfolded them. She couldn't help screaming at the policeman. "Where? Where is that murderer?!"

OOC: Drama, drama. :P Hope it's ok.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:59 pm

OOC: Very interesting. I wonder how this will all play out. Also, for more info on the new character, see the thread in New RPG Ideas.

The guardsmen was clearly startled by the pegasus swooping down at him, he just let out some info without thinking.

"Well, uh, you see, I just got a radioed by one of the guards at the Maximum Security Detainment Center. Uh, he said that Airom was killing people left and right asking about some ring. Then, suddenly, he cut off in the middle of a sentence."

"Interesting," said the bard leaning against the nearby tree.

The bard was very tall, wore glasses, feathered cap, fur boots, and a poncho.

"My name is Kelley Dee. Forgive me for eavesdropping, but did you mention a ring?"
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1474290) wrote:Dia stopped. Either this cyborg has a glitch in it's speech pattern...or she isn't a cyborg at all. She thought. She then looked at the winged person named Indigo. cyborgs usually don't look anything other than human. I guess I can trust them...to a point. Dia silently nodded to Kori.

"I can see you have difficulty trusting people." said Indigo, as she fumbled for some herbs. "I can understand that. I have some trouble myself. Oh, and Kori here wasn't lying when she said I was the last of my kind. I'm a Falconer."
OOC: Act surprised about that, please?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Dia's eyes widened. Falconer? I've heard of them! they where great friends of the dragon people long ago... "I thought the Falconers dissapeared a long time ago..." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Suddenly, in Gothere, Ilmig Airom, still disguised magically as the prison guard came running down the streets.

"Alright, time to put on a show!" he thought.

"HELP!" he screamed barreling towards Indigo, Kori, and Dia.

"Please! Help! Ilmig Airom has struck at the detainment center!" he exclaimed at the three, faking sincerity all the way.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Dia was knocked over by what looked like a guard by his dress. her injured arm was jared, making it bleed even more. Her vision started to fade. I've lost too much blood... she thought. Vaugely she heard the man's voice. "Help....Ilmig Airom....detainment center..."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Hiryu » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 pm

No sooner than Raleigh spoke those words was he started by a figure swooping down to the ground. He braced himself from the wind that was stirred up from the figure. He looked and saw a Pegasus unfolding its wings and suddenly demanding answers from the policeman.

As the policeman started giving answers, he saw an elvish bard come into the conversation.

"While we're introducing ourselves here, who might you be?" Raleigh wasn't surprised by the pegasus, infact he had read in a few books that some mythical creatures could talk, if they were raised by humans.

Orim stopped working on the old man's house and came over to Raleigh. "Hey, what's going on here?"

Raleigh turned to Orim. "Apparently, the mass murderer has struck again. This time he was in a Max security prison, asking for some ring."

Orim said angrily, "Urg! How arrogant! Does he think he can just waltz in where ever he wants?"

"I feel the same way. But I wonder what's so special about this ring he's looking for?" Raleigh said, thinking hard.

"...No. He couldn't." Orim said in a panicked voice. "Could he really be looking for that ring?"
Hiryu

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Back in Starthere, Kelley sighed. He knew he had some explaining to do.

"Yes, my fellow elf, THAT ring. Back in the Magocracy of Ershem, I once was Archmage; that is to say, the most important figure in the magical world. I invented many things in my career, one of those was Maria's Ring, the ring that can open any lock or seal. I know exactly what he intends to do with it."
OfficerSting

Postby Nami » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 am

When Zix awoke, it was to the sound of shouts and people were buzzing around on the street, word was spreading like wildfire about a stolen ring and Ilmig Airom. He felt his senses slowing returning. He had heard that name before, the man was a murderer and had done lots of horrible things.

In all the towns he had passed through he had encountered many people who talked about the man, all in spite and anger. Zix shook his head, the boys were gone, probably afraid they had killed him. Slowly, he stood and the world spun, he stumbled from the alleyway and to his great shock, saw a group of at least 100 standing around and talking animatedly.

Zix drew closer, holding his cloak close around him, and listened in on the conversations.

'All this talk is hard to discern.' he thought, agitatedly. "What's going on?" he murmured, but no one answered.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Hiryu » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 am

At this, Orim walked over to the policeman and grabbed him by the collar. "It is most imperative that we do not let him have this ring, do you understand!? We CANNOT let him have that ring!!" He said while shaking the policeman. Orim was panicking. "With each and every minute, that...murderer! gets closer to the ring."

Raleigh grabbed Orim by the arm. "Hey now, easy, calm down. We won't be able to think with a head like that." Orim released his grip around the policeman and sat down on the ground, His hands around his head.

"It may be dangerous, but we should probably look for clues in the Maximum security prison. Have you heard anything about what he did in there?" said Raleigh as he spoke to the policeman.
Hiryu

Postby Kingdom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Tric just moved to the shadows of a alley when he heard someone suddenly yell, "[color="Red"]HELP![/color]" From the dark alley he was easily seen, light blue lights emanated from his armor. The lights came from all crucial parts of his armor where power needed to be distributed, except his helmet which was not seen at all since he was in 'stage 01' of his armor.

He used 'stage 01' when danger was far, but his main purpose for using it was so that he could try to fit in more with the crowd that surrounded him.

He began to run over to the dark skinned girl after seeing her get knocked over by this guard, and immediately began to scan her with his left eye, which has a bio-scanner implant within it. His Cyborg eye pulsed red three times and returned to normal, his scanning couldn't read her correctly which puzzled him and shown on his face. This made him resort to a simpler or more primitive way of getting an answer, he asked hesitantly "[color="Blue"]Are you alright?[/color]"

OOC: (He notices the cut, he is just socially awkward and relies a lot on technology.)
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Dia's face contorted with a look of terror on her face. Another cyborg! And I'm in no condition to fight! I don't want to be dragged back to the lab!!!! Then her vision faded completely, and she slipped into uncontiousness.......
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Tric noticed the look of terror on her face and stared with a blank expression. His chest began to hurt, his mind violently lashed out against himself, "You freak, you scared her even more....!"

He spoke aloud saying two words. "Stage two." With quick snaps and hisses his armor began to move around his body shifting down, up, left to right, and covering his body with more plating and visible circuits. Then from his back and shoulders pieces began to unfold and cover his face completely, designing a helmet. The Eye slits of the helmet glowed very bright then faded to a sharp blue. He felt more at home instantly, and hidden from the others around him.

He whispered, "I'm sorry....." and knelt near her, with every intention to undo his wrong.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Suddenly a white light shone from Dia's feet, and it started climbing upward until it covered her whole body. a glowing blue grid suddenly replaced that, and it was plain that her form was changing. When that died away, it revealed Dia's true form.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 pm

"You-you're a dragon!" Indigo stammered. "You're the one in my dream. My ancestors projected your image to me in my dreams! It seems my people and yours were once allies. What is your name?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

ooc: Dia can't answer because she is still knocked out Rock.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying