Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Nami » Mon May 09, 2011 7:15 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1477300) wrote:"Yes, I live alone," Kirimi said. She was calm as she continued: "My family died a few years ago."

"Why did I tell him this?" Kirimi thought. Yet, she was glad she had someone to share her pain with.

Zix looked at her, and said: "But be nice, to have a house." Kirimi smiled. "Don't you have a house yourself?" she said, but she figured that she should not have asked. There was something in Zix' eyes, that was sad. Kirimi noticed that she was not the only one who had a lonely past.

Zix glanced at her, her entire family was dead? That was pretty awful. He didn't really know what it was like to have family, though that was the point of a clan, to be "family" but it never felt like family. He wrinkled his brow. "I don't have a house," he whispered, "or a home." His steps were even so she could keep up with her injury.

Zix glanced up toward the house, they were nearly there. "Is it lonely? To live by yourself?" He asked, not meeting Kirimi's eye.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Ninety7keys » Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 am

Of course it was lonely to live alone at such a young age, but Kirimi does like to admit it. "Well, I am used to it," she answered. "But... Let us talk about something else."

It was not long before they stood before the entrance to her house. Kirimi pulled the keys from her pocket. Zix took the keys and opened the door slowly.
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Kingdom (post: 1477779) wrote:Tric's temperature started to rise as he became aggravated with his suit taking longer than it should to track the signal. The suit quickly adjusted it's inward temperature output to five degrees cooler, trying to keep up with it's user.

Frustrated Tric yelled, "Nequin this is taking to long!!! Just give full power to finding the source of that signal!!!" Tric turned his attention to the others, "Alright it's up to you three to deal with them, my estimated time for retrieval is two minutes! Can you hold them til..?!?!"

With all his power flowing to his sensors he fought the weight of the armor on his arm and pointed at Kira. "You! If your methods are through using light, it will take something really bright to break their lens, it's unknown to me, but whatever it is it's coming up very dense with no draw backs!"

"No problem that is." said Kori. "Almost as bright as the sun I am."
"He's a will-o-wisp." Indigo explained. "They're practically made of light."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"That's new to me." replied Dia, very surprised. She looked at the cyborgs who advanced toward them. "Hurry, please! Thier almost here!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 10, 2011 4:31 am

The cyborgs spotted Dia. "Our target is here. Commence attack."
They immediately opened fire.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 10, 2011 5:11 am

Tric thought about the words, "almost as bright as the sun..." he started to space out, wondering the raw power behind something that could, create something equivalent to the sun's brightness. Something that could easily power an armor suit for decades without any charge times. "How could I harness...... Wait! now is not the time to think about that..!" He buried the thought to consider later the possibilities.

The bright blue slits that represented where his eyes were, dimmed, the suit readying itself to take on a bright light. Tric whispered to himself, "I hope they can defend themselves.. and me..."

OOC: Also, are these Androids or Cyborgs. Androids = all machine. Cyborgs = Machine + flesh.? Just so I know thanks!
Kingdom

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 10, 2011 5:16 am

rocklobster (post: 1478019) wrote:The cyborgs spotted Dia. "Our target is here. Commence attack."
They immediately opened fire.

The bullets seemed to shower towards Dia. Tric thought it strange, "Do they want her alive or.. dead..?" His anger began to rise, he had a struggle holding himself back from the fight, wanting to help , but his armor was practically a dead weight and unmovable.
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Tue May 10, 2011 7:48 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1477809) wrote:Of course it was lonely to live alone at such a young age, but Kirimi does like to admit it. "Well, I am used to it," she answered. "But... Let us talk about something else."

It was not long before they stood before the entrance to her house. Kirimi pulled the keys from her pocket. Zix took the keys and opened the door slowly.

Zix took the keys and opened the door, there was no light on inside. It wasn't an issue for him, being a Nightmare he could easily see through the thick black gloom. He glanced at Kirimi, "where is your light switch?" he asked, reached inside and patting the walls, feeling for anything that resembled a light switch.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 10, 2011 9:45 am

ooc: Dia calls them cyborgs but thier really androids.
BIC: Dia created a shield made of diamond around her and her new friends, and the bullets bounced off. Then she jumped into the air, spreading out her wings, trying to distract them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 10, 2011 3:47 pm

Indigo stepped back and began to flap her humongous, feathery blue wings that gave her her namesake. Then she unsheathed her morning star (or mace, take your pick) and spun it as she gained altitude. It crackled with electrical energy.
"I'll fire the first shot!" she exclaimed, and sent lightning bolt towards the enemy.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Metal disks that had sharp edges (I guess like Tron, though I've never seen it) formed themselves in Dia's hands. Then she started to throw them at the cyborgs. Seeing several of it's comrads getting damage, the lead cyborg said, "Comence transformation to form 2." Instantly all the cyborgs transformed into animal-like mechs.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ninety7keys » Wed May 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Nami (post: 1478037) wrote:Zix took the keys and opened the door, there was no light on inside. It wasn't an issue for him, being a Nightmare he could easily see through the thick black gloom. He glanced at Kirimi, "where is your light switch?" he asked, reached inside and patting the walls, feeling for anything that resembled a light switch.

"Um... The light switch is broken," Kirimi answered. "But the light switch in the livingroom is still working." Kirimi limped into the dark corridor. She took a few steps, but fell once again. This time, she stod up again by herself.

Ninety7keys

Postby Kingdom » Thu May 12, 2011 4:50 am

The instant the cyborgs transformed into this phase two took Tric by surprise. The signal decreased as well, he thought, "Perhaps.. when they enter into this state communications are sacrificed for something else in their system... at least the signal still remains... but if it takes any longer will my.... friends.. be able to live through it..?"

"Thirty more seconds!!!" Tric yelled to them as he began writing a macro in his head so that the instant he grabbed the signal he would only have to execute one program and it would instantly make him battle-ready.
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Thu May 12, 2011 7:27 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1478329) wrote:"Um... The light switch is broken," Kirimi answered. "But the light switch in the livingroom is still working." Kirimi limped into the dark corridor. She took a few steps, but fell once again. This time, she stod up again by herself.

Zix opened his mouth to protest that he could find it, but she seemed insistent. "Please!" He rushed over to her, "you will hurt yourself more if you continue on like this." He took her arm and flicked on the lights. "Sit down, please." he waved at the small room and glanced toward the kitchen, "I'll get you a drink."

OOC: Is it just me? Or has our GM abandon us? XDDD
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ninety7keys » Thu May 12, 2011 12:55 pm

"Thank you, but there's no need to get me drinks," Kirimi said, after she finally managed to turn on the lights. The small living room lit up. It was not so much inside this room. The only thing she had in her living room was a sofa, dining table, some chairs and paintings on the wall. All paintings were drawn by her, and they were drawn after places beyond this world.

Kirimi pointed to the space beside her. She wanted Zix should rest a bit, too. He has taken such good care of her. "Could you please tell me how it is to be a nightmare," she asked, hoping she didn't ask something she shouldn't. The excitement that started to rise up inside her, made her forget about er injured foot.

Ninety7keys

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu May 12, 2011 2:33 pm

Kingdom (post: 1478472) wrote:The instant the cyborgs transformed into this phase two took Tric by surprise. The signal decreased as well, he thought, "Perhaps.. when they enter into this state communications are sacrificed for something else in their system... at least the signal still remains... but if it takes any longer will my.... friends.. be able to live through it..?"

"Thirty more seconds!!!" Tric yelled to them as he began writing a macro in his head so that the instant he grabbed the signal he would only have to execute one program and it would instantly make him battle-ready.

Dia landed to the right of the cyborgs. They immediately send a hail of misstles towards her. Flying up again, Dia avoided them, but they followed her into the sky. shards of diamond formed around Dia, and she shot them down at the misstles, exploding them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 pm

"Nice shot, Dia." said Indigo. She looked up at the sky and saw that night was falling.
"Any idea where the next town is, Tric?" she asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Nami » Fri May 13, 2011 6:19 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1478534) wrote:"Thank you, but there's no need to get me drinks," Kirimi said, after she finally managed to turn on the lights. The small living room lit up. It was not so much inside this room. The only thing she had in her living room was a sofa, dining table, some chairs and paintings on the wall. All paintings were drawn by her, and they were drawn after places beyond this world.

Kirimi pointed to the space beside her. She wanted Zix should rest a bit, too. He has taken such good care of her. "Could you please tell me how it is to be a nightmare," she asked, hoping she didn't ask something she shouldn't. The excitement that started to rise up inside her, made her forget about er injured foot.

Zix frowned, "but you must be thirsty, you were sleeping on a bench..." He paused and then sat down near to her. Rubbing his hands together as she asked the question he had known would come.

Why was everyone so curious? It wasn't like he knew how to describe himself! He had never been in a different body so he didn't know what the difference was. Zix hesitantly scratched his head and looked away.

"I don't really know.." he murmured, "I've never, tried to think of myself as anything but a Nightmare." he shrugged. "I suppose...its kinda lonely."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kingdom » Fri May 13, 2011 9:06 am

The question Tric was asked had already been answered by his armors artificial intelligence, NEQUIN 09, "Yes, Northeast 1170.9 North, 976.2 East is the exact location! Why..?" Tric asked.

"Yes, I just received the information, it's stored." Within an instant Tric's armor grew flipping this way and that way, armor began sliding out from what seemed nothing could exist in. His left arm formed into a large weapon with a barrel half the size of his body, his right arm held his plasma sword pointing towards the androids. Blue Plasma emitted from the blade and as it became almost unstable it exploded from the tip of the sword and sent the plasma screaming through the air slamming one android in the forehead passing through into another androids forehead. The foreheads of the androids crackled and sizzled as it continually burned through their thick metallic skull. Tric smirked under his armor thinking, "This new targeting system surely did pay off.."
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 am

Dia stared at Tric in amazement. She had never seen anything like that before. But she was reminded of the battle when the cyborgs started shooting lasers at her. Dia was able to avoid them, flying in different directions. Then she covered herself in metal, (including her wings), and plummeted down, dive bombing a cyborg and crushing it.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 13, 2011 12:17 pm

"Because it's getting dark and I think it'd be best to find an inn. That is, if you don't mind having some company, Dia?" Indigo asked.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 am

Tric stared at the remaining android and thought of Indigo's words, "Company... .. I don't want to trust again, but something tells me I should..... ."

"Let's finish this then!," Tric said as he lifted his left arm and the end of the barrel began catching and grabbing particles out of the air and collecting them into the barrel. With a bright quick flash of light the androids feet were the only thing left.

"I understand, Dia could have some sort of tracking device on her.... I can help with that.." Tric said to Indigo.
Kingdom

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 14, 2011 4:31 am

"We'll have to have her consent first." said Indigo.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat May 14, 2011 5:57 am

Dia shook her head. "No, those cyborgs track me by my natural biosignature. I can't do anything about that..." she said sadly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

"I'm afraid you're correct." Indigo said. "Wait, I think I know someone who might be able to help us. She's a scientist. Trouble is, she lives pretty far, way to far for us to go on foot, even with two of us being able to fly. Maybe we could find someone who'd be willing to take us in town for a reasonable fee."
OOC: When we get to the town, I'll introduce a character I've been meaning to introduce who will take us to the scientist. Just a heads up, Kingdom.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ninety7keys » Sun May 15, 2011 1:44 am

Nami (post: 1478669) wrote:Zix frowned, "but you must be thirsty, you were sleeping on a bench..." He paused and then sat down near to her. Rubbing his hands together as she asked the question he had known would come.

Why was everyone so curious? It wasn't like he knew how to describe himself! He had never been in a different body so he didn't know what the difference was. Zix hesitantly scratched his head and looked away.

"I don't really know.." he murmured, "I've never, tried to think of myself as anything but a Nightmare." he shrugged. "I suppose...its kinda lonely."

"I am sorry, I did not know," Kirimi said, as soon as Zix said it was lonely. She knew how painful it is to be alone. She never had any friends at school, because she could read their mind, and knows about the bad thing they think about her. Kirimi don't blame them for thinking things about her. After all, she is not a normal girl.

Kirimi looked at Zix. Ever since they met, she could not read his mind. What ever the reason was, she was glad that she did not know what was inside his head. If she knew, then maybe she would not become his friend. "Wait, are we really friend?" Kirimi said, but without realizing that she said her thoughts out loud.

Ninety7keys

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 17, 2011 4:54 am

Something in Tric's chest made him want to stay where he was at the moment, days earlier his scanners read a Techno-Knight signature residing in this area. He hesitated but finally spoke up, "Alright, i'm ready .. . when everyone else is..."
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Tue May 17, 2011 7:46 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1479119) wrote:"I am sorry, I did not know," Kirimi said, as soon as Zix said it was lonely. She knew how painful it is to be alone. She never had any friends at school, because she could read their mind, and knows about the bad thing they think about her. Kirimi don't blame them for thinking things about her. After all, she is not a normal girl.

Kirimi looked at Zix. Ever since they met, she could not read his mind. What ever the reason was, she was glad that she did not know what was inside his head. If she knew, then maybe she would not become his friend. "Wait, are we really friend?" Kirimi said, but without realizing that she said her thoughts out loud.

Zix shrugged again, his eyes roving over the small room. It was cute and something he wasn't used to. It made his heart ache for something he knew could never be his. After all, who could like a Nightmare? Most people had never even heard of his race, which made it all that more easy for them to get around.

His head snapped up and he looked at Kirimi, were they friends? he hesitated, he didn't know what it meant. "Erm... I've never had a friend..." he paused thinking. "But I'm willing to try...friendship...if you are..?"
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 20, 2011 7:29 am

Dia hesitated. She had gotten nervous all over at the mention of scientist. "Ok...I guess I'm ready...but if she starts poking me with needles I'm outta there." she finally said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'll fill her in. I have a communicator, but I'll need a good signal." said Indigo. "I assure you she is trustworthy."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying