Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 am

OOC: Oh, that's no problem at all.
"Unconscious she appears." said Kori.
"No problem. I can fix that." said Indigo. She placed a hand on Dia's forehead and said strange words that only her people knew the meaning of. Dia's body was illuminated with magical energy. Within moments, she would be conscious again.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am

Tric stood up and took three steps back and mentally scratched his head in thought, " I knew something wasn't right about her.. at least my scanner isn't broken..."

He looked down at his belt that held a hollowed out rectangular shaped device, that made a crackled noise when he touched a button on it. It was about 7"x5" and the hollow spot now was filled with a blue glass like film. He then plunged his hand through the blue film, if anyone was looking from the other side of the device they wouldn't see his hand at all. He tapped a triangular button on the side several time until he found what he wanted to, keeping his eye on the one using magic as well.

After pulling a cylindrical capsule out of this crazy quantum device, he quickly spoke. "Nano-Meds.. these can help with her injured arm.." He then sighed and continued to speak, "Though they aren't perfected, and it could end up making one really sore arm...." Tric turned to fully face Indigo, "What is it you just did? I'm Tric by the way...." holding the Nano-Med container out in front of him.
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 am

Zix managed to snag a child and ask him what was going on.

"Oh, some bloke has killed again! Apparently, its Iillgrom Airromi, or something like that." The boy shrugged, "i dont' know much about it, but they say he's dangerous and can take any shape he pleases." He leaned closer to Zix, "best be careful, eh governor?"

Zix nodded, not sure why the boy addressed him with such an odd title, he wasn't a governor of anything...that he was aware of. He looked around at the crowd, and then quite suddenly, a black strand appeared in his vision, turning, he watched it slither away around a corner.

Glancing around, he slipped away, undetected and followed the starting of the nightmare, down the street and passed many houses, through a courtyard and up a building until he was standing in a rather plush room, where a woman slept. Her dreams, turning slowly to a nightmare. Zix whispered over the floor as his form took the shape of a ghost-like wrath, insubstantial. He hovered over her face and slowly, he absorbed the nightmare. It was a small one, something about family, but he took it anyway, any mare was better than none at all.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 am

As Dia slowly came to, she heard voices swirling around her again, though she couldn't make out anything they said. Then she opened her eyes. The falconer and her friend where standing over her...along with the cyborg. She tried to push herself up, but she fell back again.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 am

Tric hit a button on his right gauntlet that disengaged his shields and a bright shimmer was noticed for only a few seconds, then it was gone. He fell to his knees, 'CLANKK,' "Take it easy, relax..!" the voice sounded semi-robotic. The cylindrical device gave him a struggle to open, until he noticed he was trying to unscrew the cap the wrong way. He smirked behind his helmet at his foolishness, "thank goodness no one can see my face right now," he thought.

With the same semi-robotic voice, "Look you need to relax, I have something that could help your injury, with your permission that is..... . .?" his lowly lit blue slits in his helmet pointed directly at her injury, waiting for a reply.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 am

"I won't go back..." she whispered softly. she didn't trust him at all. How could she? A cyborg didn't have feelings. It was only a bunch of circuts and wires. Slowly claws made out of diamond started to grow out of her nails. "I WON'T GO BACK TO THE LAB!!!!" she shouted, slashing at the cyborg with her unhurt arm.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:57 am

'WARNING!!!' began to flash in his head's up display, but it wasn't quick enough to calculate the force and path of the incoming object. He moved as quick as he could from his knees, but the diamond claws caught his chest tearing into his unshielded armor about half an inch deep. The lights surrounding his armor, flickered and returned to a normal state as he stood up.

He was caught off guard and thought, "If i didn't move that could have come right through me...." A shimmer brightened around him and his shields came back online. A damage meter popped up and showed his external damage report, also noting that the substance that hit him was diamond.

In his shock he wasn't sure what really transpired moments ago, only the words 'Lab' seemed to ring a bell. His mind gave the command to play back audio from several seconds ago, "I won't go back..." "I WON'T GO BACK TO THE LAB!!!!"

"Something must be after her..." he thought.

He spoke up quickly to avoid anymore attacks, "Look I am not after you nor do i wish to bring you to a lab, please I am no Enemy of yours." After several quick breaths he continued, "I am a Techno-Knight. My name is Tric from the Elec Clan, there is no need to fear me, please..." he placed his hand on his plasma sword and unlocked it from the side of his leg, hoping he wouldn't have to use it.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:14 pm

"How do I know your not lying?" Dia growled in response. Her eyes were glowing intensely with a hidden fire. Even though her fire powers where taken away, there was still a flame inside her, like all half dragons did. Even so, those eyes had a shadow of sadness and pain in them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Tric let go of his plasma sword allowing the metal clamps to lock it back into place. His body shifted a bit, standing in a much more relaxed stance, trying to ease the tension.

Curious and raising his voice his external speakers exclaimed, "Maybe the one that should be in questioning is you! Your the one that is supposedly running away from someone!" the excitement caused the lights on his armor to glow more brightly. "And you slashed my armor, when all I was trying to do is help....Perhaps you could enlighten me with what's going on here??"
Kingdom

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:57 pm

"Apparently, Dia here has been subjected to lab experiments quite often." said Indigo. "I can't blame her for having such difficulty trusting others."
"Yes, Neither am I sure about you." said Kori, raising an eyebrow.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Dia whipped around to face Indigo, the fire in her eyes replaced with fear. "How'd you know my name?" she asked. She'd never been in a situation like this before, and she had no idea what to do.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 am

"When I revived you, I accidentally accessed your memories. It's a side effect. We're also mind-linked now. It's really nothing to worry about. However, if you get hurt, now I'll feel it too. So, be careful, OK?" Indigo said telepathically.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:19 am

Dia's eyes widened. I forgot that Falconers could do that... she thought. She got up, though with some difficulty because of her arm. "So we're gonna be mind linked forever?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:55 am

Tric suddenly became very confused, " Mind linked...? did you also take a blow to your head as well... Dia.... . ."

He turned his attention to Indigo, "Hey.... .How did you know her name.....?" as soon as he finished speaking, his helmet began to unfold backwards slowly revealing his face once more.

"Also, I'm still holding these Nano-Meds, they can help heal your arm..."
Kingdom

Postby Ninety7keys » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 pm

"NOOO!!" Kirimi screamed.
It took awhile before she realized that she was in her bedroom. "It was just a dream, huh?" she said to herself.

Kirimi laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep no matter what. The dream about her family's death was still playing in her head. Kirimi stood up, took on her uniform, and headed out of her house. Even though it was really late, Kirimi got to do something to forget, both the dream and the past.

The darkness was surounding her. No one was at the park, except Kirimi. She walked slowly, while taking deep breaths. She turned around quickly when she heard footsteps behind her. A dark figure appeared a few steps away from her, but she still couldn't see who it was.
"Who are you?" she asked softly. The figure didn't answer, but moved closer. Kirimi took a step backwards to avoid the figure.
"This is bad," she thought.

OOC: Sorry for not writing in a long time, I have a lot of homework I have to do.
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Kingdom (post: 1475148) wrote:Tric suddenly became very confused, " Mind linked...? did you also take a blow to your head as well... Dia.... . ."

He turned his attention to Indigo, "Hey.... .How did you know her name.....?" as soon as he finished speaking, his helmet began to unfold backwards slowly revealing his face once more.

"Also, I'm still holding these Nano-Meds, they can help heal your arm..."

"As I said to her in her mind, I accidentally accessed her memories. It's nothing to be concerned about. Unless someone attacks her. You know, the more we go over it, you seem like a potential ally. I guess we can trust you...for now." She offered a hand. "I guess we could use your assistance. Problem is, my expertise is in more traditional, non-mechanical methods. You know, herbs and such. Don't do anything hostile, or I will retaliate. Do we understand each other?" Indigo said.
She said telepathically to Dia, "I am not sure. This is the first time I have ever done this. I usually just stick to my herbs and tinctures, but they only heal injuries."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Dia swallowed nervousely. It looks too much like the stuff the scientists kept injecting in me. she thought. Her claws had retracted back into her nails by now, and it left them looking like she had diamond nailpolish on them.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1475160) wrote:"NOOO!!" Kirimi screamed.
It took awhile before she realized that she was in her bedroom. "It was just a dream, huh?" she said to herself.

Kirimi laid down on the bed and closed her eyes. She couldn't sleep no matter what. The dream about her family's death was still playing in her head. Kirimi stood up, took on her uniform, and headed out of her house. Even though it was really late, Kirimi got to do something to forget, both the dream and the past.

The darkness was surounding her. No one was at the park, except Kirimi. She walked slowly, while taking deep breaths. She turned around quickly when she heard footsteps behind her. A dark figure appeared a few steps away from her, but she still couldn't see who it was.
"Who are you?" she asked softly. The figure didn't answer, but moved closer. Kirimi took a step backwards to avoid the figure.
"This is bad," she thought.

OOC: Sorry for not writing in a long time, I have a lot of homework I have to do.

OOC: Is this directed at me? o.o;
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ninety7keys » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

[quote="Nami (post: 1475340)"]OOC: Is this directed at me? o.o]

OOC: Well, I don't know... Yeah, I think so, if it's okay with you^^

Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:16 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1475225) wrote:Dia swallowed nervousely. It looks too much like the stuff the scientists kept injecting in me. she thought. Her claws had retracted back into her nails by now, and it left them looking like she had diamond nailpolish on them.

"Just remember. I'm here if anything goes wrong." said Indigo.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Mon May 02, 2011 5:44 am

Tric paid attention to the retracting claws and sighed. "Thank goodness..."

He then walked up to Indigo and extended a hand to her, "My expertise lies in technology, whether it's offence or defense, and I am not hostile unless I need to be.."

His attention then was back on the injured one, "And YOU! FIRST let's get you off the street and somewhere safe. Especially if someone is after you.. And THEN, your going to explain what's going on!"
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Mon May 02, 2011 7:34 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1475424) wrote:OOC: Well, I don't know... Yeah, I think so, if it's okay with you^^

OOC: Sure, I just wanted to check and make sure... ^^; But Zix isn't at the park... I suppose I could change that; XDD why not read my post and see if you are OK with that.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ninety7keys » Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1475990)"]OOC: Sure, I just wanted to check and make sure... ^^]

OOC: Well, I did read your post, but I didn't notice your location XD

Ninety7keys

Postby Nami » Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

OOC: XD that's fine~ I can do whatever, AT THE PARK IT IS!

IC: Zix was startled, how had this person realized he was there? he blinked trying to figure out how exactly she had known he was stealing her nightmare. He stepped ever closer, now more curious than ever.

"Who are you?" he asked, thoroughly intrigued, no one in all his travels had ever seen him, not even as a shadow. He was invisible to the naked eye and therefore easily missed. Zix had to know, who this girl was.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ninety7keys » Mon May 02, 2011 11:01 am

"Who are you," the figure asked.
Kirimi heard her own heart beating fast. The figure talked! Even though the figure was very close, Kirimi still could not see who it was or what it was. Yet, she knew that whatever it is, it was not an ordinary figure. As an alien, she could feel that she should be careful.
Kirimi gathered all her courage to answer the figure: "I-I am... um... Kirimi..."

Ninety7keys

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 02, 2011 11:39 am

Kingdom (post: 1475977) wrote:Tric paid attention to the retracting claws and sighed. "Thank goodness..."

He then walked up to Indigo and extended a hand to her, "My expertise lies in technology, whether it's offence or defense, and I am not hostile unless I need to be.."

His attention then was back on the injured one, "And YOU! FIRST let's get you off the street and somewhere safe. Especially if someone is after you.. And THEN, your going to explain what's going on!"

Well, it's better than being here. Thought Dia. "All right..." she finally said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 02, 2011 12:28 pm

"Ancient ones, I have found the one you are seeking." Indigo said silently to her ancestors. "I came upon her solely by chance, I want you to know. I'm a wanderer. I'd tell you what led to my arrival here, but I'm not sure you'd buy it. Anyway, my name's Indigo. And you are?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Mon May 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Tric nodded to the injured one, "Good...... . . Besides I need to repair my damaged armor, before I completely go insane with it's damage level reminders..."

He then pointed to the right side of his chest, where a crest was present. It was in a shape of a shield with a lightning bolt through the middle of it. "I Am Tric Pico, the last remaining member of the Elec Clan of the Techno-Knights. My purpose for being here ..... was to find someone...that I seemed to pick up on my scanners, but their signal faded.. and then you two showed up."

His head swiveled back and forth, "Do any of you know where we could go..?"
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Dia silently opened her wings and flew behind a nearby building. She peeked out from behind it and motioned for the others to come.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 03, 2011 4:32 am

Indigo opened her blue, feathery wings and followed. She called down to Trico, "Coming?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying