Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Kingdom » Tue May 03, 2011 4:56 am

Before Tric would answer Indigo it seemed he was arguing with himself, "Nequin! just reroute power to the scanners and check for me please! that's all I am asking you to do.." there was silence for a moment.

At this point he had already nodded at Indigo, and his steps were louder then normal as he made his way over to the others.

Then he began to speak once more like a whisper, "I know, I never have a feeling about anything, that's why I wish for you to put more effort into expanding the scanners. And now you've got 3 more chances or I will erase your personality software, that just seems to keep growing on it's own and becoming more and more annoying!!!"

The Techno-Knight shook his head, " I apologize, there are some things I was to young to ever master. and now i'm paying for it....Let's go."
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 03, 2011 6:14 am

"I want to stay back here." replied Dia. "No one will see us. And anyway...the cyborgs can track me from outside or inside." she added under her breath.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

"Why are these cyborgs after you anyway?" Indigo asked. "What's their story?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Dia sighed. "Thier made by the scientists to track me down and try to drag me back to the lab..." she said in a low voice. "But I'll never go back. Not after the way they treated me. And I can't go back to my home. The cyborgs will hurt my family if I do."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Wed May 04, 2011 6:27 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1476047) wrote:"Who are you," the figure asked.
Kirimi heard her own heart beating fast. The figure talked! Even though the figure was very close, Kirimi still could not see who it was or what it was. Yet, she knew that whatever it is, it was not an ordinary figure. As an alien, she could feel that she should be careful.
Kirimi gathered all her courage to answer the figure: "I-I am... um... Kirimi..."

Zix blinked, 'Kirimi?' that was an odd name, he'd never heard anything like it before, of course, he was sure no one had heard Zix before either. Shifting carefully, he stepped to the side, somewhat into the light of a local streetlamp so that his imposing figure wouldn't startle her anymore. The black cloak though, shielded his body and the hood covered his head so well that all one could see were his glowing eyes. "Kirimi...how did you know I was there?" he asked quietly. Still very baffled by this girl.
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Ninety7keys » Wed May 04, 2011 7:51 am

"Um... Of course I know that you are here. I can see and feel you," Kirimi answered. She looked at him. The figure finally revealed himself. Somehow, Kirimi was no longer afraid, even though he was still very mysterious.

Kirimi stepped closer. She was so curious, so she asked: "What about you? Can you please tell me who you are?"

OOC: Sorry for writing so bad. I'm not so good at writing English XD
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby Nami » Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 am

OOC: XD Don't worry about it! I think your English is great. ^_^

IC: Zix hesitated, "how could you know? People never notice me...ever." he felt a tingle sensation go down his spine, there was something different about this girl. He couldn't put his finger on it, he thought back to the feeling in the nightmare he had taken. It was definitely not human, now that he really thought about it. "I'm..." he paused, not sure if he could trust her, he eyed her and then decided it was worth the risk, he was very lonely after traveling so long without a single person to talk to.

"My name is Zix, Zix Thugtullbag." He straightened a bit. "I am a Nightmare."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Ninety7keys » Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm

OOC: Thank you :)

IC: Kirimi stiffened. Fear seized her again. A nightmare? Nightmare? She has never heard of anything like that before. Could she trust Zix? What if he harms her? Kirimi shook her head. Too many questions.

She does not need to be so surprised. As an alien, she knew that Zix was not normal from the beginning. But a... a nightmare was not what she expected.

Suddenly, Kirimi remembered something she read in a fairy tale, "As black as shadows were they. They were figures that no one could see. They came to destroy the joy, and replace it with a nightmare ..."

Kirimi backed away. Even though she read it from a fairy tale, it was enough to make her scared. She felt that her heart jumped wildly inside her. She noticed that zix looked surprised at her. Without a second thought, she turned around to run, but fell over...

Ninety7keys

Postby Kingdom » Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 am

"Do you have any clue why they want you... Or these tests what do they involve..?" Tric asked, becoming very uneasy in his armor. His eyes were diverted from looking at the two, when he started thinking about being chased by relentless mindless machines. His thoughts turned to strategical defense against machines, and decided within he would like to help her.
Kingdom

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 am

"I never used to have these powers. I was just a normal half dragon who could breath fire. Then they kidnapped me on night. I was only 6. They brought me to the lab, and started to experiment on me." Tears started to well up in Dia's eyes. "I was held captive untill the day I turned 11. That's when I escaped. I accidently injured several scientists because I couldn't really control my new powers. Once I was out, I tried to breath fire again...but I couldn't anymore. So I ran and hid in a nearby town. That's when they started sending out cyborgs." Dia put her hands over her face and started to sob. "I've been on the run ever since!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Thu May 05, 2011 7:05 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1476624) wrote:OOC: Thank you :)

IC: Kirimi stiffened. Fear seized her again. A nightmare? Nightmare? She has never heard of anything like that before. Could she trust Zix? What if he harms her? Kirimi shook her head. Too many questions.

She does not need to be so surprised. As an alien, she knew that Zix was not normal from the beginning. But a... a nightmare was not what she expected.

Suddenly, Kirimi remembered something she read in a fairy tale, "As black as shadows were they. They were figures that no one could see. They came to destroy the joy, and replace it with a nightmare ..."

Kirimi backed away. Even though she read it from a fairy tale, it was enough to make her scared. She felt that her heart jumped wildly inside her. She noticed that zix looked surprised at her. Without a second thought, she turned around to run, but fell over...

Zix blinked, startled by the suddenly change in her attitude toward him, she had gone from curiosity to fear in a snap. He knew that was bound to happen considering what he was. But when she fell, he rushed toward her.

"Hey, are you alright?" he touched her arm gently, "you aren't hurt?" he pushed his hood from his face, it was obscuring his view and let his mass of short black hair fall around his face, a bright red streak fell into his eyes and hastily he pushed it out of his face. He hated that lock of hair.

"You don't have to be scared of me..." Zix hesitated, "though I can imagine why you would be." he looked away, his golden eyes sad and hurt. He was remembering what his clan had called him; a coward, weak, stupid, not a Nightmare, he was a joke, a laugh. If Kirimi knew how un-Nightmare he was, she wouldn't be so afraid.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kingdom » Thu May 05, 2011 8:32 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1476807) wrote:"I never used to have these powers. I was just a normal half dragon who could breath fire. Then they kidnapped me on night. I was only 6. They brought me to the lab, and started to experiment on me." Tears started to well up in Dia's eyes. "I was held captive untill the day I turned 11. That's when I escaped. I accidently injured several scientists because I couldn't really control my new powers. Once I was out, I tried to breath fire again...but I couldn't anymore. So I ran and hid in a nearby town. That's when they started sending out cyborgs." Dia put her hands over her face and started to sob. "I've been on the run ever since!"

Tric stared coldly at the sobbing girl, he felt as if he should feel sad, but couldn't find that feeling. Feelings and emotions weren't like him and his kind, but he didn't want to be completely cold. 'But sobbing..?' he thought, 'how will that help anything..? How will that stop those that are after her.. where is the logic???' He only thought logically about all situations, he never seemed to allow emotion to get in the way of his decisions and actions.

The cultural differences between his people and the rest of the world seemed so far away, and yet he felt close to the world. He too shared in sadness and remembered the day of the 'Great Virus' he immediately began to think about his best friend Phot, surrounded by all the chaos the Techno-Knights that were left alive opened fire amongst each other not knowing who planted the virus. Phot turned against Tric and slashed at him with his Plasma sword cutting his arm, but for the most part his heart.. Tric remembered being overwhelmingly saddened by it, he remembered friendship..being close to someone.. He suddenly snapped to and discarded all his feelings and brought himself back to the present.

"Get up, and stop crying... That isn't what will help.." he said in a cold voice as he clenched his fist, "We must devise a plan, and stop your pursuers."
Kingdom

Postby Ninety7keys » Thu May 05, 2011 12:59 pm

[quote="Nami (post: 1476810)"]Zix blinked, startled by the suddenly change in her attitude toward him, she had gone from curiosity to fear in a snap. He knew that was bound to happen considering what he was. But when she fell, he rushed toward her.

"Hey, are you alright?" he touched her arm gently, "you aren't hurt?" he pushed his hood from his face, it was obscuring his view and let his mass of short black hair fall around his face, a bright red streak fell into his eyes and hastily he pushed it out of his face. He hated that lock of hair.

"You don't have to be scared of me..." Zix hesitated, "though I can imagine why you would be." he looked away, his golden eyes sad and hurt. He was remembering what his clan had called him]

Kirimi looked at Zix. His eyes was both hurt and caring. It was as if he was not a nightmare at all. Zix seemed worried about her.

Kirimi was confused again. Was it true what he told her? Or was it just a lie to lure her?

A voice inside her said that she could trust him. She wanted to trust him. "Sorry," she said. "I should not have reacted like that. I... I apologize."

Kirimi tried to get up, but failed. Her right foot was hurt. She bit her underlip. Even though it hurts a lot, she has to bear it for the moment. Kirimi took a new attempt to get up again. The pain surged through her body, but the only thing she thought of was: "I hope I didn't hurt him."

Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Indigo suddenly felt a great disturbance. She got a woozy feeling and acted as though she were trying to clear her head.
OOC: Indigo has something akin to Spider-man's "spider-sense".
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Kingdom (post: 1476820) wrote:Tric stared coldly at the sobbing girl, he felt as if he should feel sad, but couldn't find that feeling. Feelings and emotions weren't like him and his kind, but he didn't want to be completely cold. 'But sobbing..?' he thought, 'how will that help anything..? How will that stop those that are after her.. where is the logic???' He only thought logically about all situations, he never seemed to allow emotion to get in the way of his decisions and actions.

The cultural differences between his people and the rest of the world seemed so far away, and yet he felt close to the world. He too shared in sadness and remembered the day of the 'Great Virus' he immediately began to think about his best friend Phot, surrounded by all the chaos the Techno-Knights that were left alive opened fire amongst each other not knowing who planted the virus. Phot turned against Tric and slashed at him with his Plasma sword cutting his arm, but for the most part his heart.. Tric remembered being overwhelmingly saddened by it, he remembered friendship..being close to someone.. He suddenly snapped to and discarded all his feelings and brought himself back to the present.

"Get up, and stop crying... That isn't what will help.." he said in a cold voice as he clenched his fist, "We must devise a plan, and stop your pursuers."

"I know it won't help!" snapped Dia. The two strips of her hair that always seemed to float obove her head suddenly turned into metal, and moving on thier own, they struck down on the ground in front of her, burying themselves deep in the dirt. "The problem is, I can never really tell the difference between a human and a cyborg. You can't tell just by looking at them. At least, when thier in human form."

rocklobster (post: 1476877) wrote:Indigo suddenly felt a great disturbance. She got a woozy feeling and acted as though she were trying to clear her head.
OOC: Indigo has something akin to Spider-man's "spider-sense".

Dia looked curiousely at Indigo. " Are you feeling ok?" she asked.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kingdom » Fri May 06, 2011 5:19 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1476957) wrote:"I know it won't help!" snapped Dia. The two strips of her hair that always seemed to float obove her head suddenly turned into metal, and moving on thier own, they struck down on the ground in front of her, burying themselves deep in the dirt. "The problem is, I can never really tell the difference between a human and a cyborg. You can't tell just by looking at them. At least, when thier in human form."

Tric smirked, feeling confidence rise within himself, "Well I can, tell the difference. You see, when I'm in Stage two of my armor, everything I come into contact with, get's scanned. I also can tell it to look for specific things."

He paused for a moment and his eyes looked as though they were looking into nothingness. "Alright done." His head shook a bit and he seemed to be back on the planet that everyone else was on.

"Stage Two!" With those words being said, Tric's armor was put into motion, his helmet engulfed his head and chunks of armor slid into place around his chest, arms, legs, and feet. "I promise I will let you know if any cyborg activity is around us alright."

rocklobster (post: 1476877) wrote:Indigo suddenly felt a great disturbance. She got a woozy feeling and acted as though she were trying to clear her head.

Though it wasn't visible to anyone around him, Tric raised an eyebrow at Indigo, "What's wrong?"
Kingdom

Postby Nami » Fri May 06, 2011 5:47 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1476875) wrote:Kirimi looked at Zix. His eyes was both hurt and caring. It was as if he was not a nightmare at all. Zix seemed worried about her.

Kirimi was confused again. Was it true what he told her? Or was it just a lie to lure her?

A voice inside her said that she could trust him. She wanted to trust him. "Sorry," she said. "I should not have reacted like that. I... I apologize."

Kirimi tried to get up, but failed. Her right foot was hurt. She bit her underlip. Even though it hurts a lot, she has to bear it for the moment. Kirimi took a new attempt to get up again. The pain surged through her body, but the only thing she thought of was: "I hope I didn't hurt him."

Zix looked back at her, she seriously apologized to him? So startled was he, that when she first attempted to get up, he failed to realize she was seriously hurt. The second time, he grabbed her arms gently.

"Here, let me help you up." Carefully he pulled her to her feet and put an arm around her shoulders. "Do you know of a place we can sit? An Inn or a Tavern?" he glanced around, it was so late at night that he wondered if any place would be open.

"I'm new to town and don't really know anything about this place." Zix shrugged. The nighttime started to creep into his skin and he felt himself shiver, it was almost as if his clan were nearby, clucking their black tongues and scolding him for helping such a creature. Zix blocked out those thoughts, he didn't want to think about it. He would do what they asked, but he could not inflict nightmares on people. It was just too cruel.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 06, 2011 6:25 am

Dia stepped back, her eyes widening as Tric's armor changed. "That seems a bit like how I can shapeshift..." she commented.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri May 06, 2011 12:08 pm

"Seen this before I have." said Kori.
"I sense danger approaching." Indigo said weakly. "Be ready. My danger sense is never wrong."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 pm

"What kind of danger?" growled Dia. Her hair pulled themselves out of the ground and positioned in front of her, ready for action.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Ninety7keys » Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Nami (post: 1477066) wrote:Zix looked back at her, she seriously apologized to him? So startled was he, that when she first attempted to get up, he failed to realize she was seriously hurt. The second time, he grabbed her arms gently.

"Here, let me help you up." Carefully he pulled her to her feet and put an arm around her shoulders. "Do you know of a place we can sit? An Inn or a Tavern?" he glanced around, it was so late at night that he wondered if any place would be open.

"I'm new to town and don't really know anything about this place." Zix shrugged. The nighttime started to creep into his skin and he felt himself shiver, it was almost as if his clan were nearby, clucking their black tongues and scolding him for helping such a creature. Zix blocked out those thoughts, he didn't want to think about it. He would do what they asked, but he could not inflict nightmares on people. It was just too cruel.

It was only now Kirimi remembered that they were at a park in the middle of the night. She scratched herself on the head, when Zix asked her about a place to sit. There was no place she knew of that were open at this time. But it was not many places she knew of either. The reason is because Kirimi had no friends, so she was home most of the time.

"My house is not far away," Kirimi said, after a while. Her foot felt a little better already. Mostly because she had someone to stick to. Kirimi cast a glance over to Zix. She nodded to him as a thank for the care. Who can believe that she actually doubted him, before she got to know him properly.

"I live over there," Kirimi said, and pointed over to a small, yellow house outside the park. The house consisted of only one floor. Flowers grew along the wall of the house, but was not so easy to see in the dark. The house stood alone along the small street. There were no houses to the right, nor to the left. The house was lonely, just like the young alien girl until she met a Nightmare.

Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Sat May 07, 2011 4:20 am

"I sense cyborgs coming. Be ready." said Indigo.
A group of human-looking figures approached them.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat May 07, 2011 5:02 am

"WHAT?!" cried Dia. Then she looked over at the human-like figures. "And theres several of them this time...thier really getting serious now...."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Nami » Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 am

Ninety7keys (post: 1477175) wrote:It was only now Kirimi remembered that they were at a park in the middle of the night. She scratched herself on the head, when Zix asked her about a place to sit. There was no place she knew of that were open at this time. But it was not many places she knew of either. The reason is because Kirimi had no friends, so she was home most of the time.

"My house is not far away," Kirimi said, after a while. Her foot felt a little better already. Mostly because she had someone to stick to. Kirimi cast a glance over to Zix. She nodded to him as a thank for the care. Who can believe that she actually doubted him, before she got to know him properly.

"I live over there," Kirimi said, and pointed over to a small, yellow house outside the park. The house consisted of only one floor. Flowers grew along the wall of the house, but was not so easy to see in the dark. The house stood alone along the small street. There were no houses to the right, nor to the left. The house was lonely, just like the young alien girl until she met a Nightmare.

Zix followed with his eyes the way she pointed and spotted the small house, his night vision made it easy to see. It look resolute, but lonely. He glanced at Kirimi. "You live alone?" he asked, helping her walk toward the small place. It had a nice atmosphere about it though.

Zix had to smile it greeted him like an old friend, and he liked it a lot. It must have been nice to have a place to go home to when you were done for the day. A pain that he couldn't quite understand strained his heart and he pushed it away. Ignoring it. "But be nice, to have a house." he said, glancing at her.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Kingdom » Sat May 07, 2011 10:31 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1477264) wrote:"WHAT?!" cried Dia. Then she looked over at the human-like figures. "And theres several of them this time...thier really getting serious now...."

The moment the human-like figures were in sight Tric's auto-scanner went to work, pointing out to him the location of their processor and energy core. "I know this may come off to the both of you as cliche-ish, but aim for their heads.. It's their main processor, which at the moment is collecting data remotely!!!" Energy filled his face as he turned quickly to face Dia and Indigo, "If I could just have a bit more time, I could pin point the remote signals location, Perhaps the lab...? Or if anything answers!"
Kingdom

Postby Ninety7keys » Sat May 07, 2011 10:44 am

Nami (post: 1477281) wrote:Zix followed with his eyes the way she pointed and spotted the small house, his night vision made it easy to see. It look resolute, but lonely. He glanced at Kirimi. "You live alone?" he asked, helping her walk toward the small place. It had a nice atmosphere about it though.

Zix had to smile it greeted him like an old friend, and he liked it a lot. It must have been nice to have a place to go home to when you were done for the day. A pain that he couldn't quite understand strained his heart and he pushed it away. Ignoring it. "But be nice, to have a house." he said, glancing at her.

"Yes, I live alone," Kirimi said. She was calm as she continued: "My family died a few years ago."

"Why did I tell him this?" Kirimi thought. Yet, she was glad she had someone to share her pain with.

Zix looked at her, and said: "But be nice, to have a house." Kirimi smiled. "Don't you have a house yourself?" she said, but she figured that she should not have asked. There was something in Zix' eyes, that was sad. Kirimi noticed that she was not the only one who had a lonely past.

Ninety7keys

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 08, 2011 6:10 am

"So, knock them out, but don't kill them." Indigo said.
"Idea I have!" Kori said.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 am

"That could be a problem. You can't really knock out a cyborg unless you manage to damage thier circuts the right way. I've done that accidently once. I had no idea it was only until it regained consciouness." replied Dia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 08, 2011 12:22 pm

"Fight them we don't need to." Kori said. "Near them let me. Blind them I can."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Kingdom » Mon May 09, 2011 5:56 am

Tric's temperature started to rise as he became aggravated with his suit taking longer than it should to track the signal. The suit quickly adjusted it's inward temperature output to five degrees cooler, trying to keep up with it's user.

Frustrated Tric yelled, "Nequin this is taking to long!!! Just give full power to finding the source of that signal!!!" Tric turned his attention to the others, "Alright it's up to you three to deal with them, my estimated time for retrieval is two minutes! Can you hold them til..?!?!"

With all his power flowing to his sensors he fought the weight of the armor on his arm and pointed at Kira. "You! If your methods are through using light, it will take something really bright to break their lens, it's unknown to me, but whatever it is it's coming up very dense with no draw backs!"
Kingdom

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying