Final TriggerBound Dragon Star of Mana

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Kingdom » Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 am

OOC: Sorry I took so long to realize where you were trying to go with the good signal rock! LOL forgive me please lol!

Tric looked over to Indigo and said confidently, "Indigo, let me look at your communicator I will boost the signal for you!."
Kingdom

Postby Ninety7keys » Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 am

Nami (post: 1479504) wrote:Zix shrugged again, his eyes roving over the small room. It was cute and something he wasn't used to. It made his heart ache for something he knew could never be his. After all, who could like a Nightmare? Most people had never even heard of his race, which made it all that more easy for them to get around.

His head snapped up and he looked at Kirimi, were they friends? he hesitated, he didn't know what it meant. "Erm... I've never had a friend..." he paused thinking. "But I'm willing to try...friendship...if you are..?"

Kirimi could not believe what she just heard. Zix was willing to a friendship... with her?!*

The feeling of happiness was overwhelming. Kirimi's cheeks became red. "I would like to... ehm... be y-your friend," she stammered. "Wow, Z-Zix! You are the first friend I ever had!" Kirimi smiled. She is no longer lonely.*
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby Nami » Tue May 31, 2011 8:43 am

OOC: WHERE IS OUR GM!? D:

IC: Zix smiled a little, he hadn't really smiled much before and it made his cheeks hurt just to twitch them. "Same." he replied, blushing just a little. He wasn't sure why, maybe it was because of the nice feeling that cascaded over him. He now had someone to talk to, to lean on. He still wasn't sure what defined friendship, but he hoped someday, he could see it in action. Until then, he would be the best friend he could be to Kirimi. After all, it wasn't every day that someone gave a nightmare a chance.

Zix sat down slowly, "did you hear about that guy who's been murdering people?" he asked quietly, "I heard about it in town, but I've been a bit confused, apparently he..stole...something?"
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Ninety7keys » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 am

"I'm not sure," Kirimi said. "I haven't heard about any murder." Kirimi doesn't normally watch the news.

She sat silently for a while. Suddenly, she remember a name she heard yesterday. The warm and happy feeling she had few minute ago, fade away. That name gave Kirimi chills, just like last time she heard it.

"Uhm... Have you heard of the name Ilmig Airom before?" she asked.
~There is always an open door. So, why stare at the
closed door, while the door of God's love is open?~

[color="Lime"]My favorite book in the Bible: 1. John[/color]

[color="Blue"]Big fan of Van Ness Wu!!![/color]

[SIZE="5"][color="DarkOrchid"]My blog!!![/color][/SIZE]
Ninety7keys

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 am

Zix nodded slowly, that was sad. All this weird stuff was going on and yet no one really knew about it? He sighed.

"Ilmig Airom?" He hesitated, he knew that name. He had heard it whispered in back alleys, spoken in secrets places. Apparently he was a man of murder. Zix shuddered a little, "Yes... I heard it a lot on my travels. I'm glad I've never met this man..." he shivered and rubbed his arms.

"I've heard a lot of what he has done, apparently he's the reason for all the commotion in town today."
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying