Rifts

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Dia looked at the older girl with surprise, but she answered in a slightly shakey voice, "I r-really don't know. I think I activated something..." Just then the same robotic voice that announced that something was charging said, "Charging 40%" At this Dia paled. In her mind she was imaginining all the worst things to happen, from the whole place exploding to giant robots coming out of nowhere and attacking them.

ooc: Poor girl. XD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Tue May 31, 2011 6:02 am

Occ:High school but you can do however you like.

"HOLD ON I GOT AN IDEA!"Joseph kicked the computer."

"Charged 100% activating coffee maker."

A hatch opened up full of dixie cups.Joseph looked at this then looked at everyone else...then just started laughing."Oh..And I thought we were gonna end the world or something..."He then Rofl'd.

OCC:Go with it trust me.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue May 31, 2011 8:11 am

ooc: Then Dia is probably the youngest at 14.
BIC: Dia nearly fainted with relief. "I think that scare took a year off my life." she muttered.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Kaya stared at the computer in disbelief and then laughed heartily. "We had such a huge scare over that?!" she said, in between giggles. "Man!" She went over to the hatch and stared at the cups, then walked over to Joseph and joined in laughing with him.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 am

"You know I could use some coffee.Hold on."He pressed the on button."Activating Rift Cannon.In T minus 60,59..."Joseph stared in disbelief then yelled."This is the lazer AND coffee consol?!"

"Dr. Olsawatt liked destruction with his coffee to activate the coffee machine please press the green button on your consol."

A large green button stood out on the side of the machine.He looked at the others."Before anyone says anything.No one could have predictied that...so....we should run."He ran toward the door only to find it sealed in his face.The lazer began to charge a purple beam.

"45...44..43"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 am

Dia nearly fainted dead away from what she heard. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" She screamed at Joseph. Then she turned and tried to see if she could shut off the laser. She couldn't. The technology was too advanced for her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby SeraphicCharm » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:49 pm

"Coffee? Really?" Angel looked at the dispenser in disbelief. But when the boy called Joseph activated the machinery, and the laser started charging, she knew this is what she had sensed. Besides this, the entryway was now blocked. They would have no choice but to stay and go in. In? In what? Angel asked herself as she tried comprehending what all she was sensing. "Um, maybe it would be a good idea to hold on to something if this thing is gonna blow! We've got less than a minute to take cover!" She, of course, would wait until the others found shelter first so she could make sure all of them were safe before she hid herself.

OOC: Angel is 17, a would-be high school senior if she went to school, but she has this big-sister mentality about her too, which is why she is a little condescending to the others.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

ooc: I like Angel! :D
BIC: Dia dashed away from the computer to find a place to hide. As she ran blindly, she stumbled and fell down on the hard floor. Her right arm slid up to her elbow in some kind of tube. Once her arm was in, something clamped onto it. She franticly yanked at it, and her arm came up, but it was now attached to some kind of machine. In her terror Dia didn't notice except for the unnatural weight it had on her arm. She got up and started running again.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 am

"Charging complete...Firing in tminus:10....9....8....7"

"Well here is hoping john lennon made it to heaven."

"1...0..."

A black hole appeared in the orb and a beam blasted everyone in the room and turned them into atoms.They were vaccumed up into the orb where the black hole sucked them up...A gray forcefield envolped the earth stopping time...3,000,000 years of non existence.No afterlife...nothing...they were not aware of existence.At the bottom of the black hole they got sucked into a black cube.

"HURRY!!"It was raining and two fearless boys stormed sector 54 concentration camp.It was ww2 germany.They scrambled over the fences and into a car."Go!"Said the older voice.It was raining like a flood.They group noticed 4 people on the side of the road."Stop!Quick help them into the truck!"

It was morning...the sun was shining and joseph was wide awake.His animation style was 11eyes.(Occ:You turn into a anime character based off your favorate anime style.)"M...my friends should be awake s..soon...tha..thanks for saving us."He said.

"No problem..."Said the older blonde."We will take you into town."

"Shouldn't you wake up your friends?"Said the younger blonde.

Joseph woke up the others by nudging them."Guys w..wake up...This is....E...Edward..and Alphonse...They saved us...."

Sure enough fma's heroes were sitting there.Al had a brown bag.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 am

ooc: That's awsome! And the FMA world is based off the movie, right? or is it after Al got his body back? (I haven't read or seen all of the anime or manga yet)
BIC: Josephs's last comment made Dia's eyes pop open. By the style of her huge sparkling eyes, it was plain her anime style was CLAMP. Dia shot straight into a sitting position, totally confused at was was going on and where she was. Then her memory came flooding back to her to intensely that she looked like she was about to black out again. She started to put her hands to her head when--CONK. She accidently hit her own head with something. Which actually wasn't a bad thing, since that hit brought her out of her thoughts. That's when she finally noticed Ed Al. Her eyes widened, and she clamped her left hand over her mouth to muffle a combination of a shocked scream and an almost fangirl-like squeal.
ooc: XDDD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am

Occ:Movie.
"GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!"Said a unownQ."What is it Q?"Said a darkrai."'A spatial disortion!A dimentional rift opened somewhere in the universe!Should we get..."He was cut off by a magnamite."SHUT UP!I WAS SLEEPING!"The pokemon was floating alongside...mewtwo.Strongest and wisest of the pokemon.(Arceus sucks XP)"I will need you 3 to investigate it naturally.As is your duties...ok I will teleport you there."Q tried to say."Wait mewtwo its on another..."But they got teleported to the outside of a small town 30 miles outside liore.

Occ:GO WITH THIS TRUST ME I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THIS PLOT.

Al looked at Dia."By the way is this yours?Its a beam thing the nazis must have put on you it almost blew up the car!Does it hurt?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am

By this time Dia had calmed down a bit. "What are you talking abou-" She started, but then she noticed The machine attached to her arm. It looked like some sort of cannon. Dia's eyes wided. "W-WHAT IS THIS?!" she cried, waving boths arms around in a comical anime way.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby SeraphicCharm » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Angel sat up slowly next to younger girl (Dia), letting her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight and her ears to the frantic cries of her young neighbor. Surprisingly, she didn't have much of a headache after their...fall? All she could remember of before was the lab, a flash of some kind of light, then darkness. She ran her fingers through her hair, still as long and white as usual, but more...smooth? Her hands too...animated. No, not animated. Anime. Her eyes flew open wide at this realization, eyes that came straight out of a KOEI reverse harem anime. Draped around her was something like an oversized leather cape. Oh no, not on the outside now..... Angel thought to herself as she fingered the material. Looking around, she could now see that everyone else was more or less anime as well. She hadn't watched any since she was much younger, before she had to start working to support herself. "What the heck is going on? What happened?" Noticing the two strangers in the truck with them, she added, "And who the heck are you?"
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:56 pm

OOC: My style'll just be like FMA, okay? I don't know the difference between styles, much less their names. XD And are we in the truck, on the ground near the truck, or far from the truck? I'm just pretending we're on the ground near the truck. Tell me if I'm wrong.

IC: "Ow, my head," was the first thing that Kaya thought. She slowly sat up holding her head. "Where am I?" she asked herself. She looked around and rubbed her eyes. The landscape....why did it look like a cartoon. She caught a glimpse of her hand from the corner of her eye and looked at it. It felt the same as normal, but it looked like a hand from an anime. "What in the world...." She looked around again and then saw Joseph, Dia, and the older girl. And two other boys. She looked, squinting. Where had she seen them before? The realization dawned on her, and she did a very fanlike girl gasp. She quickly got up and completely forgot about her headache. She ran to the boy with blonde hair and stared earnestly into his eyes. "Could you possibly be..." She gasped. "You're Edward Elric aren't you?!" She hugged him extremely hard. She let go and looked into his eyes again?"You're real right? You're not just someone who looks and dresses like him, right?"

OOC: Kaya likes hugs and Ed. A lot. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Occ:We are in the truck.But lets go with it.

Edward just replied"How...d..did you know my name...wait a sec..."He pushed her away."Your not a nazi are you?"He reached for his pistol when Al stopped him."Brother why would she be a nazi?" "Ed we took you-know-what.Anyone could be a nazi at this point."Al sighed."Look if they ARE nazis they would have tried something."Ed sighed."Sorry its just....sorry.Its hard to explain but lets just say der furher has it out for us.Well we should be in town soon.Try not to draw attention."Joseph eyes grew wide."Wait if we are in ww2 nazi germany...then..."A huge smiled grew across his face."I CAN SNAP A NAZI'S NECK!I HAVE DREAMED OF DOING THAT!" Ed laughed."Good luck with that."

Magnum the magnamite,Q,and darkrai made it to central with no delays thinking everything was the dominate form of life first it was a gecko then a tree then after a while they thought bears ruled the world.They spent 5 hours looking at bears eat the remains of a pack of wolves.Finally they followed the tracks to central where ,as you can imagine, everyone freaked out.

"ALIENS!!!!!","DEMONS!!!!!","ROUGE CHIMERAS!!!!!"

Mustang was in his office sleeping.Literally sleeping.Not "Im underachieving because im awesome sleeping.When all of a sudden havoc bursts in."SIR WE HAVE A SITUATION!!!!ALIEN DEMON CHIMERAS HAVE LANDED IN CENTRAL!!!!"Mustang looked at him with a look that says."Meh...I hate you sooooo much right now but I am too sleepy to care." "Well...go take care of it or something."He then passed out.Within minutes the streets were bursting in flames and destroyed buildings even though they did nothing but say hi to some old lady and then stood still for 45 minutes and watched the panic unfold.After having every gun in central pointed at them darkrai finally muttered."I think we insulted someones honor or something."Mustang now awake went up to the poor pokemon saying."Who are you?" "I am darkrai...I come seeking the leader of this world.To find out about its native customs and flora and fauna...and to eat we haven't eaten in 9 hours." Mag spoke up."I told you we should have eaten the dead things with the big furry things but NOOOOOOO...."Mustang looked confused."Your not here to attack us?" "Why would we do that?"Said Q."Nothing its just....the LAST time random things popped out of nowhere in central we...never mind."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Suddenly Dia touched something inside the cannon. There was an electric whir and then several glowing blue balls shot from it and hit a nearby tree, which exploded on impact. The kickback of the cannon made Dia bump into Joseph. (who I assume is the one beside her)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Joseph blushed a bit but then he pushed her away."Hey...be careful with that.Worst case scenario we all die slowly."Ed and Al looked with horror."They figured out...uber automail..."

Meanwhile!

Mag and Darkrai and Q were having dinner with mustang."So alchemy is the science of creating things with other things.Thats about as simple as I could put it.So what do you guys do?" "Mag can do things involving electricity and metal.I can do darkness powers among other things. Q can open rifts in space to go to other dimensions.Lots of those exist in our world.Like...34 I think most of them are desolate actually.Oh and he can summon elemental orbs.And make dreams come true by using a special crystal called dreamstone which has a vastly unstable molecular structure.This world has like what 1 other dimension?" Q replied"Yeah one I checked it out earlier..there was this midway with this gate thing and I made a portal through it.Like I didn't open it I just MADE a door."Mustang looked at them with like the kinda a look like you would get if you saw your own foot fall off and do a irish jig then sing sinatra while juggling flaming knives made of water."Y...YO..YOUR SERIOUS?"Q looked at him."Yeah why would I lie to you?" "YOU BYPASSED EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE?!!?"He yelled at Q."THATS NOT POSSIBLE!"?Mag spoke up."EASY!EASY!Whats with you?"Mustang glared."The most important law of alchemy is Equivalent Exchange.To obtain something,something of equal value must be lost.To go to the world you went to...without paying...is...forget taboo.You pretty much just kicked the universe in the head and got away with it."Mustang thought about this."Wait...you've been to that world...right?Beyond the gate?"Q looked at him and said."Yes...Why?"Mustang smiled."I could use a favor...if you could help me I would be very grateful.Righting a wrong that happened to two innocent boys."Darkrai was curious."We are listening."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Dia froze, not daring to do anything with her right arm. "I'm going to have this thing stuck on my arm forever..." she moaned, a river of slightly comical tears streaming down her face.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:07 am

"There there..."Said Al.It could be much much worse."It was then that the tires were flattened and a host of nazis swarmed the car.The driver was gunned down."Nazis!!"Joseph yelled with twinkles in his eyes."Its time to fufill my destiny!"He jumped one snapping its neck.Another jumped him.He hit him in the neck then used a fist move that broke 2 of the ribs on the nazi.He pulled out his knife and cut the nazi in his...you know that lobe by the ear that bleeds out super fast?Yeah...It was MK grade stuff.You would have half expected someone to go FATALITY! seeing it.He grabbed a nazi wielding a sword and snapped his arm and caused it to fly toward the truck.(occ:if anyone wants a basic cutlass now is the time to get it.)Ed and Al pulled out guns and began shooting.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying