Rifts

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed May 04, 2011 11:42 am

Dia looked at the line quietly. She really didn't understand what Joseph said right there. "You lost me." she finally said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Kaya stared at the line for a bit, and started laughing. "Oh haha...you, *gasp* you honestly believe you could overpower me?" She collapsed into helpless laughter again. "I've been trained in deadly techniques ever since I was very young, and you think you can over power me?" She laughed again. "You've gotta be kidding me!" She wiped tears from her eyes, as she had been laughing so hard. "You're such a weirdo, but I'll go with you."
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby raider~joseph » Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 pm

"Thats how close I would get before she would drop kick me."He explained."I am not.Repeat.NOT gonna try anything trust me.I am truely nice.And only slightly egotistic.I swear."He looked around."A river would be nice.Or a plain or field.Someplace without trees.I could light one on fire by mistake."
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

"Well, like I said, there is a part of the city that's abandoned. Baybe we could find a good place there." Dia suggested. "I used to go there and explore a bit."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 am

"No...no you misunderstand me I know I can't overpower you!I wouldn't try if you paid me....a lot.So the city was abandoned?Ok...so...how would we go about meeting up to do this?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby samurai10 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Kaya still could help giggling a bit at the absurd idea, but she was okay with that.

"Meeting up? Why, I thought we would be going there. Like, right now."
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"That's what I was thinking too..."said Dia.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri May 06, 2011 8:32 pm

"Oh ok...yeah ehehe....ok let me just run to my house to get a few things."30 minutes later..."Sorry had to grab the fireworks.Ok...now then we will march through the woods with speed and...okay that was a bad inspiring speech waiting to happen.So...lead the way!Oh um...wait one last thing.I brought this..."He pulled out a crafted switchblade that almost looked like it was made by a ancient blacksmith."I am telling you this because I want no secrets.Its for serial killers only I know a few non lethal tricks."He put it back."Ok lets get going.Dia you said you have been there a few times so...lead the way."He smiled.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Dia glanced nervousely at the switchblade. "Whare'd you get that?" she asked as she led Joseph and Kaya behind the school.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

"Oh well when I was 11 I got picked on a lot so this guy teaching martial arts a crazy jumble.....I don't er recall the name...he took a martial art called kali.He tought me all he knew about it.He gave me this knife when I said I was moving soon.He then taught me the master stuff.I have never pulled it out in battle.Once.I have scared some people who jumped me once but it was a bluff.Honest!So do you have any fighting style?Fencing,archery,martial arts,etc?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Well, I have done some acrchery and gun shooting. I can't say that I'm very good at either though..." said Dia. "Although...I'm good at knife throwing if I do say so myself."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sun May 08, 2011 2:42 pm

"Wow cool!"He smiled."How about you kaya?Who trained you?Ryu?Morpeus?Bruce lee?......Samurai?"He laughed.He was messing with her.If he used half the knife fighting stuff he had ever learned he would be quiet about it too.But he was curious.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby SeraphicCharm » Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Angel walked through the soft grass of the forest barefoot, exhausted from another day at work. Being only 17, she should have been in school, but that's no way to make a living. She had to drop out a year ago to get her day job just to make ends meet, since she was forced to support herself. Now another day of back breaking work was done, and she could do as she pleased. The forest was always her favorite place to relax, even practice if she felt like it, but something was different about today...

She could hear them as they walked through toward the abandoned part of town. Not really hear them, but she knew they were coming. And they were talking, something about knives and bombs. Typical nonsense from kids, I guess, Angel thought to herself as she kept walking. However, these kids didn't seem like the usual troublemakers that frequently passed through to carry out their dark purposes. In fact, they seemed almost normal in comparison, if not just a little unique. Then again, she would fit right in with them, with her almost punk/goth look and pure white hair. Eh, what the heck, she thought, and followed after them, noiselessly as a breeze across the grass.
SeraphicCharm

Postby raider~joseph » Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Occ:GOOD NEWS!Although I will only be able to post every other day I WILL be able to post!

"Quiet huh...I understand."Joseph knew someone was following them.His training gave him great sensory but he decided to keep quiet.And mess with this person's mind."Ok SO I DID PACK A FEW BOMBS!!!Just in case!"He whispered."Play along."To the girls."So which way do we go?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri May 13, 2011 2:54 pm

"Won't be long now." said Dia. She led them in an ally and when they emerged from it they found themselves in the streets of the abandoned part of town. "Here we are." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby SeraphicCharm » Wed May 18, 2011 10:53 am

The abandoned buildings? Bombs? Heck, someone has to keep these kids safe, Angel thought as she tread quietly behind the others. But the boy knew she was behind them, so hopefully he wouldn't pull anything too stupid knowing she was watching.
SeraphicCharm

Postby raider~joseph » Mon May 23, 2011 11:28 am

"Wow....ok so I will set up the stuff."He took out a stand and a missile looking firework."Ok as per tradition I will aim it at north."He pulled out a compass and turned the firework in the correct direction.He took out a lighter and lit it.When it went off it instead went straight...straight under the porch of a ruined old house."AHHH!!THAT THING COULD START A FIRE!!!"He ran under the porch...10 minutes later he came out trembling."D..Dia...um...you...should...um..s...se..see this."He went underneath and crawling through a hole in the wall entered a underground staircase leading to a labratory!There were old computers and generators and some weird ray attached to a giant glass orb.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Dia looked confused, and followed Joseph. When she came out into the labratory, she stared. "I-I never knew about this." she said, her voice trembling slightly. She went over to an old computer and started tampering with it. "Maybe if one of these computers still work, we can find out what all this stuff is for."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed May 25, 2011 4:36 am

"Hey look at this.ON."A red button printed with ON on it stood out on the control panel."Do...do we press it?Because I wanna press it.I don't know why but every fiber of my being is screaming itself mute saying:PRESS IT!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby samurai10 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:23 am

OOC: I'm really sorry for not posting, I thought this RP was dead. My bad. ^^/

Before she could answer Joseph as to who trained her, he suddenly said, "Okay, so I DID PACK A FEW BOMBS!" Startled into silence, she kept on walking. He then said, "Play along."

After they went into the laboratory, Kaya gasped. She loved labs, every thing that had to do with science. She looked over Dia's shoulder as she tinkered with the computer. When Joseph said, "Do we press it?" Kaya did a running tackle on him. "Don't press it! I've heard in many stories of strange mysterious buttons just like that one which do weird things to the people who press them. Just don't press it, okay?" She got off him. "Hey Joseph," she whispered to him. "I'm gonna go back and check out the person who's following us, okay? Who knows, it might be the member of a notorious gang. Get her attention." She laughed loud, as if Joseph had suddenly said something extremely funny.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 am

ooc: It's ok.
BIC: Dia agreed that Joseph shouldn't press the button. Finally she was able to boot up the computer, she was so absorbed in it that she didn't hear what the oters were saying. "Operation Dimensions?" she murmered quietly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed May 25, 2011 2:53 pm

"Ok...but you tell me who trained you later.Promise."He walked over to Dia and read a file on a man named Hanburg Olsawat."Valkire conspirator.Dr. Olsawat was forced by hitler to invent a superweapon or he and his daughter would die.He was saved along with his daughter during a d-day raid.He was super intelligent and was recruited in operation: paperclip.That was when the goverment forgave nazi scientests in exchange for loyalty and research data.This guy wasn't a nazi.At least by choice.The rest of the files are blank."He then remembered.He took a firework and aimed it at a vent."When this goes off the forest will burn."He smiled hannibal lector style.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 pm

"Just don't drop it." replied Dia, slightly nervous. Then she turned back to the computer, thinking about what she and Joseph just read. "What kind of research data is the file talking about?" she asked aloud.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu May 26, 2011 7:00 am

"It said something else but I don't understand it.He was the creator of stem(Occ: as in stem cells) matter theory.See if you can figure something out....COME ON!!BURNING THE FOREST!NO ONE CARES?!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby samurai10 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:27 am

Kaya quietly giggled. Joseph was so absurd in a funny way. She had her back to the wall, and inched her way to where they came from. Joseph was doing a good job. What nonsense he was sputtering! She giggled again. She had reached the entrance, and then blocked and exclaimed, "Who's there?"

OOC: Your cue, SC.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu May 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Suddenly Dia realized what Joseph meant. Serves me right for not listening closely! she chided herself. Then suddenly she took out a throwing knife from under her coat, and let fly. The knife cut off the fuse of the firework , preventing it from going off, and came the nearest in the world to cutting off Joseph's fingers. Then Dia turned back and went to another computer. This one was much bigger than the others, and she felt that it might hold more answers. So she started to boot it up.

ooc: Let's see Joseph react to that! XDDD Oh, and the computer is the controlling computer for the whole device, but Dia doesn't know that. ;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu May 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Joseph was caught off guard not by the firework but the knive throw.Not to be out done he pulled out his pocket knife.He pulled some weird switch and out came a handle at the hilt.He threw the knife and using strange movements(Im talking his arms were having a stroke)he in mid air moved his knife right next to the mystery girls face."And you are?"

"Charging 10%"Said a voice.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu May 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Dia's eyes widened, and she stared at Joseph. Just then she heard the female robotic voice. "...Uh oh." She murmered, quickly turning back to the computer. On the screen was a bar filling up with green.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby SeraphicCharm » Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, had to finish up school and then I was out of town for the weekend!

IC: Angel knew she wouldn't be able to stay hidden forever. When the older of the two girls present called her out, she knew she could either just back quietly away or come clean. Either way, when the boy stuck his knife in front of her face, she had no choice but to emerge from the shadows of the entry way.
"Whoa, hey there, careful with that. Someone could seriously get hurt. What are you kids doing in here?" Of course, she could sense mentally that they were just exploring and that there wasn't really any bomb threat to be concerned about at the moment. But those computers...the loading bar on the screen...something bigger than even she could sense was on the horizon. She stepped into the dim light of the lab, around the boy to look over the shoulder of the younger girl at the largest computer. "What the heck is this?"
SeraphicCharm

Postby samurai10 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:26 pm

OOC: I completely forgot how old our characters are supposed to be. Can somebody tell me? Highschool, middle school, elementary?

"Joseph, I had this quite under control. Well whatever." Joseph could be quite ridiculous at times.

When the girl asked "What the heck is this?" Kaya replied, "It's a strange lab. We'd better get outta here before that thing turns to 100% either way. Who knows what will happen. You guys agree? You can tell us why you were trailing us when we get on the move. I have a feeling we've gotten ourselves in trouble, big time."

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying