Erewhon Chronicles

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Erewhon Chronicles

Postby Midori » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

GM is rocklobster. Have fun!
Midori

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:21 pm

OK, time to start.
Princess Ashley was walking in the forest and was quite worried. She felt lost because this was an area she was unfamiliar with. But she wasn't worried, she had her crossbow with her. Unbeknowst to her, she was being watched by Ki'ry and his sister Niaya.
"I think you'll have to stay out of sight, Niaya." Ki'ry said to Niaya.
OOC: Atria and Wind, you can make it like your characters see Ashley as well.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Naiya nodded. She knew of the princess' hate for dragons, and didn't want to have an arrow at the heart.

ooc: Sorry for the short post! It's all I could think of! D:
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Glim could see them through the brush. It was strange to see her face here. Glim had often been sent to watch over the Princess for the Queen. What could have driven the girl here? She decided to stay back in the shadows. Getting caught by her would be no good. Glim was also wary of the companion- who knew what her powers or abilities were?

She followed the two to the best of her ability.
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Princess Ashley heard rustling in the trees. She readied her crossbow, unsure of what was happening.
"Steady yourself." she told herself. She always tried to appear as brave as possible. That was when Ki'ry approached her.
"I think you must be lost. The name's Ki'ry. And you are?"
"Princess Ashley, daughter of King Raymond." Ashley said as formally as she could. She could at least talk like royalty, even if she didn't like doing it.
"Don't you realize this is fairy country, princess. They're quite unpredictable creatures."
ooc: That's your cue, Atria.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying