Pokemon: The Truth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:42 pm

"What-" Jarrod was taken aback by Joseph's sudden anger. He felt his own temper rising now, suddenly bubbling to the surface at a breakneck speed. "Hey, what's your problem, man? I'll do what I want, and if that means teaching you a lesson to do it, then fine." Jarrod began to concentrate his psychic energy into a single point: the space between him and Joseph. What a jerk, he thought as he prepared to lash out with psychic force...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

"Ok...um...sorry...just don't stare at Athena like that...I got picked on a lot by people who stared like that...repressed feelings and such.Lets start over!"He smiled warmly."Why did I feel so envious...I just got mad...my feelings are weird...good thing no one can hear my thoughts!That would suck!"He smirked.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Even though her face was completely blank, Athena's eyebrow twitched slightly. Bolt noticed this. "Uh oh...Athena's ticked..." he whispered to Phantom.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 pm

"I feel like someone is mad and hates me right now...im gonna run for my life now."He thought to himself."Um..Athena you ok?"He looked at her."Please don't be mad at me...HELP ME GOD!LET HER BE MAD AT THE OTHER GUY!"He thought.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Got so mad... wrong with me...? ... sucks!... Jarrod's anger grew at the mixed signals coming from Joseph's mind. "THAT DOES IT!!!" Jarrod dropped Chaotic - an action he would later regret - and made a shoving motion towards Joseph, who was two feet out of reach. He sneered as the smirk on Joseph's face was replaced with shock, as he was suddenly slammed in the chest with an invisible wall of pyschic energy, knocked off his feet and landing on the ground a few meters from where he had been standing.

Unbeholden to the others, Chaotic began to rub its sore head...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:52 pm

"ENOUGH! Both of you!" Shouted Athena. Again her hat blew off her head, and the blue flame and her right eye blazed up violently.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Zeke tried to focus on the growing tension between everyone, but his head continued to pound wildly. It soon became a chore to just keep his eyes open.

"What a jerk..."

"Grr..."

"LET HER BE MAD AT THE OTHER GUY!!!"

[color="Silver"]
"Zeke. What's wrong?"[/color] Rune asked.

Willow kept looking back and forth between everyone, wondering what could possibly be going on.

Finally, Zeke couldn't take any more of the voices. Clutching his head in his hands, he cried, "WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!?!?!"
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"HEY!WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?"Said Rio sensing the blow.He quick attacked Micheal and sent him flying back a couple of steps."Ok...punk...you hit my trainer...my extrasensory let me know that."Joseph began tearing."That was...hurtful...we didn't have to resort to violence...."Rio sensing Joseph's sadness."I...am sorry..."He turned to Micheal..."I am so sorry."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:59 pm

ooc: Is it just me, or is this beginning to get a little confusing? ^^;;;
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Ooc:Its not just you.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

OCC: Everytime I hit "Refresh", you guys have added 25 chapters!
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

ooc: Ehehe, sorry Mask...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

"What did I say...?"

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:04 pm

The sudden outburst of emotional conflict and psychic energy blew Jarrod off his feet. Literally. He'd had no idea what it felt like to be slammed by Telekinesis until that moment. He was suddenly aware of several things - Chaotic's pain, which made him feel guilty - Joseph's pain, which made him feel even guiltier - The girl's rage, which made him wince - and the presence of another psychic, which made him speechless. All that in the space of the split second that he was airborn, before landing on his back in the middle of the street. *CRACK* Jarrod cursed silently. His head felt like it was cracked wide open. He felt blood. Pain. More pain. Only pain. Jarrod lay wide-eyed with his chest heaving. Shock clearly registered on his face. He had made a fatal error.

...I'm going to die. --* was his last conscious thought.

Jarrod blacked out.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm

ooc: Seeing as how I just blacked out, gtg ya'll. Talk to ya'll tomorrow!

P.S. sorry about being so... er... melodramatic ^.^' it's kinda my thing.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm

"Oh...dude you okay?"Said rio"OH GOD I KILLED HIM!!!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:13 pm

Zeke took his hands off of his head. They stopped... He touched his nose, and his finger was covered in a dark red liquid. ...What is happening to me?...

Willow looked between the injured trainers, Zeke and the new guy, and sighed. [color="Red"]Why is it that the guy's who DON'T fight get hurt?[/color]

Rune stared at his partner. [color="Silver"]...Zeke...What are you hiding?....[/color]
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:15 pm

"No you didn't!!!" snapped Athena bad-temperedly at Rio. "He's blacked out and bleeding, but he's alive. Come on, let's get him into the hospital..." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 pm

"ok hold on!"Rio picked up Micheal with no effort."Lightweight dude.Come on lead the way Athena!"Jon got up."Wow...Rio never do that again!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:30 pm

"Great..." Zeke mumbled. "I get out....And someone else goes in..."
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Athena rolled her eyes and pointed behind Rio. The hospital was right behind him.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Chaotic (Ralts)

Postby Michael Lance » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Chaotic was still dazed from Jarrod dropping her. She was still rubbing her head, when she felt a sudden explosion of psychic energy, and sensed Jarrod's shock as he was lifted off his feet and thrown from the alley. Then she sensed his pain as he cracked his head on the pavement.

What? No... NO! Not Jarrod!!! Chaotic stood up and looked around for her Trainer, only to watch as he was carried into a nearby hospital.

Hang on, Jarrod - I'm coming!
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Back to Jarrod...

Postby Michael Lance » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:12 am

... oh... what happened...?

I remember... Joseph. Rio. Athena- Athena? Who is Athena? I- the Trainer. That's right, I remember now. OH! A sharp pain suddenly interupted Jarrod's thoughts. My head... ow... wait, who is that?

Jarrod looked around. He could see nothing but darkness. He tried to reach out with his mind, looking for the pressence he had felt. It felt familiar. Not the way the Trainers had seemed earlier, but the kind of familiarity that he actually recognized.

Hello?

[color="Orange"]JARROD![/color]

AHH! Not so loud! My head hurts!

[color="Orange"]Oh! Sorry![/color]

Who are you?

[color="Orange"]Don't you recognize me?[/color]

A figure stepped from the shadows: A two-foot tall figure.

What- Chaotic?

[color="orange"]Of course! Who else could communicate with you like this?[/color]

But... I don't understand... How are you talking to me? How can I understand you? Am I cracking up?!

[color="orange"]Jarrod, you got hurt. Your head is probably still spinning. I'll explain later, but right now you need to rest.[/color]

Chaotic began to fade. Wait! Come back! I... uhh... Jarrod passed out.

Again.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Zeke watched the sleeping figure. Not like a hawk, but more like a boy observing some newly found discovery.

...Who are you?...Why is it that these things happened when you showed up?

What do you know about me?

Rune and Willow decided to simply strike up a conversation with the other Pokemon.

[color="silver"]"So, Rio."[/color] Rune started. [color="Silver"]"That was a pretty good punch."[/color]
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

The shadows

Postby Michael Lance » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Jarrod felt like he was wading through a swamp, fighting his way back to conciousness. It was a monsterous effort just to think clearly. Eventually, though, he managed to crack one eye open. If he hadn't been so drained of energy, he would've jumped out of his skin: the first thing he saw was the psychic he had sensed earlier. Out of the group he had met earlier, his name was the only one he hadn't picked up as he was blacking out.

Probably due to his psychic abilities... A mental "shield," most likely.

Jarrod felt a storng psychic force emenating from the Trainer.

My gosh... he could quite possibly be my equal...

... or worse...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:45 pm

"Thanks I practice a lot."Rio smirked."Umm...ok I forgot where was the hospital?"Said Joseph in a panic.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:30 am

ooc: I think We're already in the hospital.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Rio brought him inside the hospital while Joseph smacked himself in the face."Baka..."He said to himself.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 am

Jarrod sat up in bed. That alone was enough to set off a shockwave of pain that ripped through his entire body. Jarrod was beginning to think maybe it was better to lie back down, when he suddenly noticed everyone in the room was looking at him. It appeared as if Athena and Joseph had been in the middle of a conversation when he had awoken. With all eyes on him, Jarrod felt the tension building in the air once again. Jarrod attempted to say "hello" ...

... and that was when the trouble started.

Apparently, speaking was beyond his range of functions at the moment. The effort requiered too much of his energy, and his brain decided it needed more than its available resources to complete the action. Unintentionally, Jarrod's subconcious reached out towards the nearest resevoirs of psychic energy: the three Trainers.

Images flashed through Jarrod's mind at breakneck speed. And Jarrod blacked out... again. This time, however, he did not land so gracefully. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he pitched forward, landing face first on the floor.

That was when Chaotic entered the room.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:04 am

Athena's eyes narrowed again. She had felt something in her mind, and she didn't like the feel of it. "I wonder..does he have powers like us?" she mumbled under her breath.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:39 pm

"Maybe...hey guys um a voice in my head is screaming right now to leave...like...now call it intuition."Said Joseph."Why would reaver warn me about something?"He thought to himself.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying