Pokemon: The Truth

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

"Ok...then come on lets get some food!Food is free for trainers here so lets eat!...oh wait...you guys gonna be okay if I just dash outta here with carefree abandon?"
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Zeke looked at the pajamas he had been unknowingly put into. "Um...I suppose you can. I still have to get some clothes...."
Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ok come on Dia lets go wait outside!"Rio and Kunai followed him outside.He glaced out the window and saw A group of people outside who were being arrested by the police for vigilatisim while some parametics were picking up a group of severally injured people."NO FOR THE GLORY OF THE PLF!WE SHALL PREVAIL!"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Michael Lance » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:54 pm

"Hey, get down from there! Chaotic- OOF!" Jarrod was cut off as a small Ralts landed on top of him. "Can't you ever make this easier for me? I would've thought Professor Jameson had taught you some manners..."

Jarrod trailed off. He had heard something in the distance. something along the lines of, "We shall eat quail!"

"... quail? wha?" Jarrod took off running toward the sound.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

spell it right, or don't spell it at all.

@)}~`,~

Thank you, for all you do for us.

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 am

Jarrod came upon the scene, taking in the mayhem with a passive expression. He studied the situation with a keen eye, trying to decide who was on which side. But then, before he could come to a desicion, Chaotic leaped from his side, launching herself into the fray.

"AHH! No, get back, Chaotic!!" Suddenly, Jarrod noticed a teenage boy running out the front door of a nearby Pokemon center. He noted the Pokeballs on his belt, and the determined look of a trainer with a harsh background. Suddenly he knew which side to take. "Alright, then... let's go to work." He said, just before leaping into the brawl.
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

that awkward moment when you go to see who's online, and someone else is already looking at the members list...
Michael Lance

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am

"What the heck is going one here?!" asked Athena from beside Joseph. "Aaaand this day just gets weirder..." remarked Phantom to Bolt.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:30 pm

OCC: hey guys, RJ might not be coming back, so since neither of our GMs are here, we might have to put the game on hold for a while. We might be able to do something, but with only 3-4 people it might take a little too long. As much as I hate to say this....
I vote to put Pokemon: The Truth on hiatus.
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm

ooc: Awww, will we have to? v.v
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:07 am

OCC: We might be able to keep it going, but we would have to start recruiting again. On the other hand, we could "Re-boot" it and start it over. That could help us clear up some of the more confusing parts of the story. Like I said, only 3 remain. Phantom_Sorano is busy with her RPG, Firestorm hasn't posted all summer and is currently planning a mission trip, RJ's gone (Or soon to be gone), and, well, he didn't exactly leave a new heir to the throne, if you know what I mean.

Although this has been a blast, we are down to 2 major choices. Give up or start over. I was planning to make "Pokemon: The Truth--Redux" sometime later, after the original died out. If you guys (and gals) are up for it, I can post it on the Ideas thread. And Dia, if you like, you can be Co-GM. Michael, I guarantee you a spot on the new game and will gladly allow you to bring your character over as well.

What to you say? Should we continue, stop, or start again?
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 am

ooc: Perhaps it's better if we start again.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Ooc

Postby Michael Lance » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 am

Masquerade1412 (post: 1505276) wrote:OCC: We might be able to keep it going, but we would have to start recruiting again. On the other hand, we could "Re-boot" it and start it over. That could help us clear up some of the more confusing parts of the story. Like I said, only 3 remain. Phantom_Sorano is busy with her RPG, Firestorm hasn't posted all summer and is currently planning a mission trip, RJ's gone (Or soon to be gone), and, well, he didn't exactly leave a new heir to the throne, if you know what I mean.

Although this has been a blast, we are down to 2 major choices. Give up or start over. I was planning to make "Pokemon: The Truth--Redux" sometime later, after the original died out. If you guys (and gals) are up for it, I can post it on the Ideas thread. And Dia, if you like, you can be Co-GM. Michael, I guarantee you a spot on the new game and will gladly allow you to bring your character over as well.

What to you say? Should we continue, stop, or start again?

Yeah, I guess it's better if we just start again. I was starting to get a little confused, anyways. And now I'll be able to create a proper bio and finish my Pokemon: The Truth avatar :grin:
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:30 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, the choice has been made. I will post the new thread soon.
To all who have followed this story...Thank you. This not the end. This is the beginning....of the sequel. XD
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 am

Occ:OR I could come back because one of you guys must have prayed for me and I can come back now.Yup...I like that plan but lets vote on it.All in favor?Aye!

Me in falsetto:Aye!

Me with really deep voice:Aye!

Chuck norris:Aye!

Well that tears it!Masq if you wanna redux I am in but if you guys wanna go into this rp again also fine.Its up to you I am just one guy.Although I am curious to how Masq would run it?

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm

This isn't good....or is it? O_O

hahaha! Glad to see you back! I guess we should Re-Vote?
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby Masquerade1412 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 pm

OCC: Now that RJ is back, let's continue!

Diamond Dragon (post: 1505109) wrote:"What the heck is going one here?!" asked Athena from beside Joseph. "Aaaand this day just gets weirder..." remarked Phantom to Bolt.

Zeke pulled on his clothes while Rune and Willow stood outside the door.

[color="Red"]"Um...Remind me why we're out here?"[/color]

[color="Silver"]"Zeke is a little....bashful."[/color]

That is what he said. What he meant was that there were scars across Zeke's shoulders. But he couldn't say that. When Zeke was done, they went outside and saw the chaos going on. He walked over to Joseph and Athena. "Er...what did I miss?"
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 am

"We will not be ignored!The people of the arcane light movement will never back down that resturant has been proven to serve pokemon to high clients off shores!They won't take their beatings!"He threw a bunch of flyers with pictures all over the place.Joseph picked one up and saw a bunch of photos of pokemon being slaughtered.He dropped it and went over to a alley and vomited."Thats disturbed..."He said when he came back."I couldn't agree more."Said a man in some casual clothes....with a hood."Pokemon are our friends and partners.We work together and with animals gone we need them to help our fragile ecosystem.This is very important.What they are doing is very important."Joseph perked up."I agree!Maybe I could join them.Later not now...but." "Yes that is a good idea!They have many colonies all over you should inquire when you get the chance."He said smiling a million dollar smile."What is your name?"Joseph asked.He started to walk away before saying."Caesur Sarvent."He blended into the crowd and was gone.

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Athena watched what happened narrowly. The man's words were true enough, but there was something she didn't like about him....something unsettling.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Masquerade1412 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Rune and Willow caught up with Zeke just in time to catch the mysterious man's name.

Zeke asked Athena, "Um...What was that about?"
Sincerely,
Masquerade1412

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 pm

"Dude was telling us about this group going around defending pokemon like knights the...um..."Joseph struggled to remember when Kunai interjected."Arcane Light Movement." "Oh yeah these people were serving pokemon as food!Its evil!They just got arrested though."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

And so it begins...

Postby Michael Lance » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm

What in the world happened here...? Thought Jarrod to himself. He turned around in a circle to look for the Trainer he had seen earlier, and was almost knocked over by a tall, shady character wearing a hooded jacket.

"Hey- Oof." Said person was apparently in a hurry, as he rushed past without heeding Jarrod's interjection. "Well, that was rude." He shrugged it off, though, and began looking for his absent Ralts.

What he found instead was a gathering of Pokemon Trainers, grouped around the same Trainer he had seen earlier in a dark alley. "What's up with him?" He commented to himself. The Trainer looks familiar, he thought to himself.

Jarrod walked up to introduce himself...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

"Hey...aren't you that guy who was with that professer that did that speaking thing last summer...did I battle you?Or something..."Joseph looked at him."You look familar whats your name?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 am

Professor Jameson. That was who the Trainer was talking about. He haden't thought about the Professor in months. He tried not to, for reasons obvious enough. The mention of his former tutor brought images rushing back: The lab... the flames... and the Professor's face as he made his dying wish. Jarrod suddenly felt cold, and Chaotic responded accordingly, suddenly becoming cool to the touch. It actually started shivering slightly, as if Jarrod's dark thoughts actually had a physical impact on its small form. Jarrod noticed Chaotic shivering, and stooped to pick her up from the ground. Chaotic climbed up into his arms, and Jarrod opened his jacket so that Chaotic could climb inside and warm up. Such a simple action, yet it still reminded him of the close bond he had formed with his Pokemon. Even so, Jarrod sighed somewhat discontentedly. He missed human company, and he was begining to wonder if he would ever have friends again.

Then he remembered the Trainers he had just walked up to. He was always doing that, losing himself in his line of thought so completely, that he would forget about the world around him. Being psychic didn't help.

"Er... right. Professor Jameson, is that who you're refering to? Yes, he was my tutor for a number of years, ever since the meteorites came to earth. My name is Jarrod J. Turner, but most people prefer to call me by my nick name, Storm. And before you ask why: don't. And you are...?"
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

"Joseph we battled once...you were...number 71 in my wins.Dude we gotta have a rematch sometime!Oh this is my Riolu Rio."Rio used his telepathy to talk."Hey." "My Pawniard Kunai." "Hello."

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm

"Excuse me? I've never seen you before in my life." Jarrod shifted awkwardly at his own statement. And yet you seem so familiar... Chaotic suddenly began to shift in his arms. Chaotic stretched, and looked up at Jarrod. It then proceeded to climb on top of his head, where it latched on to his hair with a firm grip.

"Ah! Chao- Ow! Owowow! Get down from there!" He reached for Chaotic and pulled her down, and was about to tell it to stop being such a hyperactive twerp, when suddenly he noticed a Trainer with dark hair, wearing a black basball cap pulled low over deep blue eyes.

Jarrod froze. "Uhh..." Chaotic rolled her eyes in a surprising show of humanoid disbelief. If one could read the small Pokemon's thoughts, they would have heard something like this: "Oh, great. Always with the girls..."
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:20 pm

"Hey...sorry you looked like someone I knew...hey.You know Athena?Why are you looking at her like that?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

ooc: Athena's eyes are bright blue, not dark green Michael.
BIC: Athena looked at the trainer and his pokemon, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "What's wrong with him?" Bolt asked the Ralts, waving a chibi-like paw at Jarrod.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Michael Lance » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Chaotic rolled her eyes again, then reached up and slapped Jarrod across the face. That snapped him back to reality. "Ah... No, no. At least, I don't think so. She just..." Jarrod realized he was stuttering, He turned away to hide his face, which was turning a deep red with embaressment. Chaotic suddenly turned very warm in his arms. My gosh, this is completely ridiculous...
M-I-C-H-A-E-L

@)}~`,~

Michael Lance

Postby raider~joseph » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 pm

For some completly unknown to him reason Joseph turned red and got inbetween them."Hey...yo..you jerk!Don't stare at girls like that.Right masq?"

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Masquerade1412 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:37 pm

Zeke looked at the new arrival curiously. There was something about him that seemed....different.

"Oh, great. Always with the girls...."

Huh? Zeke thought. What was that?

"This is completely ridiculous..."

There it is again!
He put a hand on his head, which strangely started to hurt.

"Sorry, Joseph. Did...you say something?
Masquerade1412

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Bolt let his paw drop again, a bit annoyed that Chaotic didn't--or wouldn't--answer him. "Touchy." muttered Phantom. Athena kept watching the pair quietly, growing a bit nervous and suspicious.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying