Pokemon The Truth!

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Pokemon The Truth!

Postby raider~joseph » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

When we played pokemon we knew it was fictional. Kids going a journeys to faraway places without guns or pedos. But then Event happened. 14 meteors one for each type and 1 extra were set off course by a large meteor. They hit Earth then blackout. The ozone came back. Forests regrew Tempetures were normal again but every animal on earth was replace by pokemon. Weird? That was nothing compared to the way we adapted so quickly. Even werider still no wars or terrorists or nothing. They all vansish. You can't be a criminal without getting caught in the first 2 weeks or dying(that being the likely outcome.) Parents at war with children and world goverments for letting kids go on adventures no questions asked.(this was both funny and disturbing) People whisper and wait in the shadows others find it easier to run away from home. The gym leaders worldwide suck(even asia) and with the first american league championchip underway its time to find out one question...are humans ready for pokemon?

Name:
Ethnic:
Clothes:
Bio:(optional)

pokemon are infinate but no legendaries. if you catch one have a story for it no deus ex machinas also you have to give it a character page here when you do. your starter has to be at its lowests (that means pichu or any other baby pokemon) evolved form. you start with one. And first come first come first serve on starters but if you can't post your sheet right this second call dibs and its yours. i have dibs on riolu.

starter:
nickname:(optional)
shiny:(optional but go easy on shiny pokemon)
how you met them:

if you want two starters pm me with a good bio and you got it. But only if its GOOD. Caught pokemon cannot be dibs and anyone can have eevee period.

i will post mine later. remember dibs on riolu!
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying