Erewhon Chronicles

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Erewhon Chronicles

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 pm

This is based on a concept I came up with for a fantasy series as a teenager. It takes place in a world called Erewhon (meaning "Nowhere"). This world is populated by dragons, fairies, humans, and changelings. (half-human/half-fairy) Because this is a story I did before, I thought I'd try something a little different. I'll tell you the kinds of characters I need, and then you flesh them out for me.
Here are the characters I need:
1. A dragon sister for my hero.
2. A princess with no magic powers (you have to have magic in your blood in order for it to work)
3. A changeling who belongs to an order run by an evil sorceress (he/she doesn't know the organization has evil intentions)
4. A fairy who has a mischief streak, but is otherwise well-meaning.
5. An evil sorceress
6. An evil dragon (who doesn't have to necessarily be in league with the sorceress)
I will be playing Greeneyes, a dragon, and his son Ki'ry, a human fused with dragon blood.
Note: Each character will require a physical description and a biography. The sign-up looks like this:
Name:
Character type you're taking:
Hair:
Eyes:
Age (I'd like the princess to be in her early teens):
Bio:
Personality:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Name:Darkness and Moonlight
Character type you're taking:twin evil sorceresses
Bio: they were born to a very upstanding family but turned evil because of their tragic pasts which i would like to reveal in the rp.
Personality:They have no apparent moral characters which only serves them in their dark purposes
Darkness
Moonlight
Moonlight may look less evil than her sister but don't count on her moral character to be any better.

Name: Blood Rose
Nickname: Rose
Character type you're taking:A fairy who has a mischief streak, but is otherwise well-meaning.
Bio: will reveal in rp.
Personality: She is quite mischevious and likes to play practical jokes but also is very caring and protective and loves and trusts sometimes too easily

Blood Rose
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I might be taking the dragon sister...not sure right now...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

(Rock, I changed hair to scales. I hope that's ok. ^^/ I also hope the bio's ok, if it isn't, just shoot me a PM and I'll change it. ^^/)

Name: Rijue
Character type you're taking: Evil Dragon
Scales: Green
Eyes: Yellow
Bio: Parents hated him from the day he was born. He never knew love, which made him extremely bitter. The bitterness grew, day after day, into longing to take over the world, and make everybody pay for his hard and dark childhood.
Personality: Extremely sarcastic, bitter. He trusts nobody, and is cold-hearted.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Nice work, but it might pose a problem. Greeneyes has sea green scales. We'll just yours are a different shade of green.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Name: Niaya
Character type you're taking: Dragon Sister
Scales: white with a slight gold sheen.
Eyes: left blue, right red.
Bio: She is Ki'ry's sister, and Greeneye's daughter. Growing up, she often teased Ki'ry by grabbing him by the shoulders and flying into the air.
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, has a sense of humor.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 pm

You're in, Diamond Dragon!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Yay! Thank you~
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Name: Glim
Character type you're taking: Changeling
Hair: Brown with red highlights
Eyes: Blue
Bio: When she was young, Glim was stolen away from her parents and turned into a Changeling. She was raised in an order that does jobs for the Queen. From the time she arrived, she was taught that the queen does no wrong, that she is kind and forgiving, that she's helping the world. And so they all do her bidding with no question, believing that they are helping her help others. She has no desire to return to her real parents, and she takes pride in the work she does.
Personality: Glim is quiet and obedient. She will do most anything without question. She enjoys solitary jobs and being by herself, though if she does have to be around others, it's as a watcher, a listener. She enjoys listening to people with lively personalities.
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:15 am

Now that you've taken the changeling, I'll take the princess! I'd like to submit this with a full cast.
Name: Ashley
Character type you're taking: Princess
Hair: Slightly orange-red
Eyes: aquamarine
Bio: When she was five years old, Ashley watched in horror as her mother was murdered by a dragon. She has blamed herself for being unable to act, and has taken it upon herself to be better equipped for surviving in a magical world like Erewhon.
Personality: Ashley's personality has a hidden aggressive side, but she's usually very kind. She carries a crossbow that she's expertly skilled with. She has an intense hatred and fear of dragons.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Midori » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Midori

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying