Altitude: Islands in the Sky

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:50 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1492125)"]Isabella glowered a bit at Van, he was making her more nervous with all this gang talk. She didn't like any of it. And she was well-aware of how dangerous Ikura was and she didn't need some pick-pocket to tell her that. She glanced over her shoulder.

"I know, this place is ripe with danger." She felt a prickle ripple down her spine, boots, approaching fast. Her head whipped back and she saw some guy...he looked familiar.

"Uh-oh." She murmured. "We need to hide." She muttered. "I saw that guy once, he was with... well, it doesn't matter. If he comes.. you can bet I'll be a lot more trouble than you bargained for." Isabella swiveled her head around, searching for a hiding spot. But it didn't seem as if there would be any good ones. They had two options]

The footsteps grew steadily closer as the man gained on them. "Run." Van agreed with Isabella, if only for this one time. "I prefer to fight, but not like this. Look at his eyes; they aren't totally sane." As he set off towards the docks, Van glanced over his shoulder to guarantee that Isabella was following, then, with a lightning movement, drew both of his pistols, and slammed the hammers back.

"Isabella!" Van shouted, hoping to be heard over the pounding of their feet, "Watch it! That guy's armed. We need to get out of the open!" Van threw his arm up and out, firing a warning shot towards their pursuer, before grabbing Isabella and hauling her behind a stall.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:03 am

[quote="Destroyer2000 (post: 1492606)"]The footsteps grew steadily closer as the man gained on them. "Run." Van agreed with Isabella, if only for this one time. "I prefer to fight, but not like this. Look at his eyes]

Isabella nodded in agreement, there was nothing sane about him. She eyed him before running after Van, something was off, she had seen him before. Hadn't she? Why was her past coming back to haunt her now? She grimaced inwardly. She didn't want to relive those dark days. Not now. Not ever.

She lifted her head when Van shouted her name and realized he was only a few strides away, she covered the distance, before his shots rang out and before she knew it, she was yanked behind a stall. Isabella's twin colored eyes stared up at Van as sweat trickled down her neck.

"Are things always this exciting with you? Because I know they are with me." She glanced around the stall. And her eyes were re-directed to a glint of light. She lifted them and then her blood ran cold, and a feeling like a cold-hard dagger, plunged her heart. There was Quinton, on the rooftops. And he was looking right at her. She cursed. "We are in serious trouble." She said, grabbing Van's arm. "That guy, on the roof. He's the one we need to be worried about." she jerked her head at Quinton. "A trained and very deadly assassin."
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 am

Nami (post: 1492610) wrote:Isabella nodded in agreement, there was nothing sane about him. She eyed him before running after Van, something was off, she had seen him before. Hadn't she? Why was her past coming back to haunt her now? She grimaced inwardly. She didn't want to relive those dark days. Not now. Not ever.

She lifted her head when Van shouted her name and realized he was only a few strides away, she covered the distance, before his shots rang out and before she knew it, she was yanked behind a stall. Isabella's twin colored eyes stared up at Van as sweat trickled down her neck.

"Are things always this exciting with you? Because I know they are with me." She glanced around the stall. And her eyes were re-directed to a glint of light. She lifted them and then her blood ran cold, and a feeling like a cold-hard dagger, plunged her heart. There was Quinton, on the rooftops. And he was looking right at her. She cursed. "We are in serious trouble." She said, grabbing Van's arm. "That guy, on the roof. He's the one we need to be worried about." she jerked her head at Quinton. "A trained and very deadly assassin."

Van glanced up, and his eyes widened. "That guy?" He cursed. "Great. One insane guy chasing us, another who might actually stand a chance of killing us." He looked towards Isabella, and sighed. "Looks like we are in this for the long haul."

Locking eyes with the assassin, Van felt his blood turn to ice. Something about the man's stare sent chills down his neck, and excitement crawling up his spine. "Normally, things are quiet for me. I'm a part-time pickpocket. I annoy people, get a fight started, and rob them blind. I slip away in the aftermath." He paused. "So, you normally get followed by insane people, chased by assassins, and generally put the lives of everyone you come into in danger?" Van chuckled. "Sounds like a party. Now, you said this one," jerking his head towards Quinton, "is a threat. Let's see about that."

Never taking his eyes from Quinton's, Van aimed both guns at the man, and, licking his lips, grinned fiercely.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 am

Destroyer2000 (post: 1492615) wrote:Van glanced up, and his eyes widened. "That guy?" He cursed. "Great. One insane guy chasing us, another who might actually stand a chance of killing us." He looked towards Isabella, and sighed. "Looks like we are in this for the long haul."

Locking eyes with the assassin, Van felt his blood turn to ice. Something about the man's stare sent chills down his neck, and excitement crawling up his spine. "Normally, things are quiet for me. I'm a part-time pickpocket. I annoy people, get a fight started, and rob them blind. I slip away in the aftermath." He paused. "So, you normally get followed by insane people, chased by assassins, and generally put the lives of everyone you come into in danger?" Van chuckled. "Sounds like a party. Now, you said this one," jerking his head towards Quinton, "is a threat. Let's see about that."

Never taking his eyes from Quinton's, Van aimed both guns at the man, and, licking his lips, grinned fiercely.

Isabella took her eyes away from Quinton for a moment, and saw the look that gleamed in Van's eyes. It was different from that look he had held not to long ago. And she knew it pretty well, it was a look of excitement for the game.

"It's like a bloody party!" She retorted, eyes narrowing. She watched him take aim. "Shoot the bloody man." She snarled, while kneeling next to him. If he could at least wound Quinton, they might stand a chance of escaping. She wasn't normally this worked up, but Van's glee was rubbing off and she felt a thrill shoot through her. So, was this was it was like to stare danger in the face and sneer?

-----------

Quinton's eyes narrowed even more, if possible, when he noticed that vagabond taking aim at him. "What a little kid." He muttered. His feet carried him across the next rooftops, he was close now, so close. His eyes shifted away from Van to Watari, if he lost Watari, he would kill those two kids. Though, he didn't realize at the time, what a big mistake it was to take his eyes off the real danger. The one with the guns pointed at him, he was more interested in not losing his target. It had always been a flaw in Quinton, if he thought someone wasn't a real threat, he would ignore them. It hadn't ever proved deadly, yet.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 am

Nami (post: 1492616) wrote:Isabella took her eyes away from Quinton for a moment, and saw the look that gleamed in Van's eyes. It was different from that look he had held not to long ago. And she knew it pretty well, it was a look of excitement for the game.

"It's like a bloody party!" She retorted, eyes narrowing. She watched him take aim. "Shoot the bloody man." She snarled, while kneeling next to him. If he could at least wound Quinton, they might stand a chance of escaping. She wasn't normally this worked up, but Van's glee was rubbing off and she felt a thrill shoot through her. So, was this was it was like to stare danger in the face and sneer?

-----------

Quinton's eyes narrowed even more, if possible, when he noticed that vagabond taking aim at him. "What a little kid." He muttered. His feet carried him across the next rooftops, he was close now, so close. His eyes shifted away from Van to Watari, if he lost Watari, he would kill those two kids. Though, he didn't realize at the time, what a big mistake it was to take his eyes off the real danger. The one with the guns pointed at him, he was more interested in not losing his target. It had always been a flaw in Quinton, if he thought someone wasn't a real threat, he would ignore them. It hadn't ever proved deadly, yet.

"Shoot the bloody man!" Isabella snarled at him, and Van grinned even more widely than before.

The shots exploded, sound and light expanding and enveloping the barrel of the gun, the wooden hilt sending quakes up Van's arm. He cursed. "You bloody, buggering bullet!" Van slammed the hammer down on one gun, then the other, sending a continuous stream of fire towards Quinton. The smoke that emanated outwards from the tips of his pistols, blocking their view of Quinton, and inversely, his view of them.

When the first revolver clicked, Van glanced sideways and lashed out with his foot, knocking Isabella under the cart. Van holstered the first pistol, and, slamming his back against the side of the cart, waited for the smoke to clear.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am

Destroyer2000 (post: 1492621) wrote:"Shoot the bloody man!" Isabella snarled at him, and Van grinned even more widely than before.

The shots exploded, sound and light expanding and enveloping the barrel of the gun, the wooden hilt sending quakes up Van's arm. He cursed. "You bloody, buggering bullet!" Van slammed the hammer down on one gun, then the other, sending a continuous stream of fire towards Quinton. The smoke that emanated outwards from the tips of his pistols, blocking their view of Quinton, and inversely, his view of them.

When the first revolver clicked, Van glanced sideways and lashed out with his foot, knocking Isabella under the cart. Van holstered the first pistol, and, slamming his back against the side of the cart, waited for the smoke to clear.

Isabella covered her ears as the gunshots rang out and she felt the burning heat as the bullets flew. The smoke wafted up her nose and she coughed, it was the burning taste of the gunpowder that shocked back the memories she had been barring. Images flashed before her eyes, color, light, darkness, glitters of smoke and flashes of smell. Mostly, the smell of burning hair, metal on fire, the taste of steel. Isabella winced hard. 'Stop! Don't think about that!'

She felt her feet swiped out from under her as Van kicked her, and she was forced under the cart. She gasped as the air rushed through her lungs. She coughed, dazed for a moment. Then Isabella focused her eyes and looked out from under the cart, she saw Van's back pressed against it. He was waiting for the smoke to clear. She wanted to see it too, was Quinton still standing?

------
Quinton heard the gunshot before the bullets flew. He cursed repeatedly and dodged the first few. A shriek of pain jolted him and he winced, refusing to cry out. He dropped to the roof as the smoke blocked his view of the street shooter. He glowered. 'That rotten little brat, I'll have to teach him a lesson.'

Quinton went to stand after the gunshots stopped, blood poured from a bullet wound. 'He actualy hit me...' he sat still, somewhat stunned by this. 'He's good. But I'm better.' Quinton hopped to his feet and unholstered his guns, though he would pursue Watari, he wanted to teach them a lesson. He cocked the guns. "You wanted fun, here you go." His steely cold eyes held no remorse as he fired off rounds at the cart. Whether he hit them or not, he didn't really care. He stopped firing before his chamber emptied.

"Time to catch the swine." He muttered, and winced as the wound ached. He looked down at it, it was bad, but it could have been worse.

----

Isabella stared in shock, above her, in the cart, were bullet holes. None of the bullets had hit her. But as she cocked her head, the bullets formed her shape. She gulped, fear seizing her by its iron grip. 'He could have killed me.'
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 am

Nami (post: 1492623) wrote:Isabella covered her ears as the gunshots rang out and she felt the burning heat as the bullets flew. The smoke wafted up her nose and she coughed, it was the burning taste of the gunpowder that shocked back the memories she had been barring. Images flashed before her eyes, color, light, darkness, glitters of smoke and flashes of smell. Mostly, the smell of burning hair, metal on fire, the taste of steel. Isabella winced hard. 'Stop! Don't think about that!'

She felt her feet swiped out from under her as Van kicked her, and she was forced under the cart. She gasped as the air rushed through her lungs. She coughed, dazed for a moment. Then Isabella focused her eyes and looked out from under the cart, she saw Van's back pressed against it. He was waiting for the smoke to clear. She wanted to see it too, was Quinton still standing?

------
Quinton heard the gunshot before the bullets flew. He cursed repeatedly and dodged the first few. A shriek of pain jolted him and he winced, refusing to cry out. He dropped to the roof as the smoke blocked his view of the street shooter. He glowered. 'That rotten little brat, I'll have to teach him a lesson.'

Quinton went to stand after the gunshots stopped, blood poured from a bullet wound. 'He actualy hit me...' he sat still, somewhat stunned by this. 'He's good. But I'm better.' Quinton hopped to his feet and unholstered his guns, though he would pursue Watari, he wanted to teach them a lesson. He cocked the guns. "You wanted fun, here you go." His steely cold eyes held no remorse as he fired off rounds at the cart. Whether he hit them or not, he didn't really care. He stopped firing before his chamber emptied.

"Time to catch the swine." He muttered, and winced as the wound ached. He looked down at it, it was bad, but it could have been worse.

----

Isabella stared in shock, above her, in the cart, were bullet holes. None of the bullets had hit her. But as she cocked her head, the bullets formed her shape. She gulped, fear seizing her by its iron grip. 'He could have killed me.'

Van paused for a few seconds longer, listening. "Are you alright?" Looking down, he saw the shock and fear on Isabella's face. "Come on, we need to move. Now." As he held a hand to her, he winced. "Just a burn. I've never actually used these guns before. Not sure if I hit him or not. They have quite a bit more kick than I realized."

The look in his eyes was focused, but no longer the fierce glee of combat. The bullet holes caught his attention, and Van crouched to look before leaning heavily on his side, noticing the twisted metal that was the remnants of his first pistol. "Well..." he cursed. "Looks like the bloody bugger hit me. No blood. Just took out my gun. And it was new, too." Van shook his head. "I really hope I got him, now. I'll have to steal the shirt off his back to get a new pistol like this one."
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 am

Isabella saw the burn and grabbed his wrist instead, so she wouldn't hurt him further. She crawled out from under the cart and sighed, grabbing her sack. "Well, don't worry, if you join our crew, or at least just ride you might be able to earn some money to buy newer, better ones." She smiled a bit. Still trying to recover from the situation.

"Come on, if we hurry, we can get that treated before it gets bad." Isabella shrugged her sack, adjusting it so it would be comfortable on her back. "Let's go."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1492602)"]OOC: I enjoy the mystery surrounding Price's activities. It's a cool shock of air when you realize that he's been RIGHT THERE the whole time. XD

IC: Rellia stroked the scarred metal of the plane and was tilting to the side when she heard a voice call out]

-Adele-

As Adele and Vaghn rounded the plane they saw a rather tall young woman. Her green eyes sparkled with a joy Adele had not seen in a long while.

"Hello. Is this your plane then?" she asked as she stroked the plane gently with the tips of her fingers. "She's beautiful." the green eyed girl smiled as she patted the Tiamat.

Adele could not help but smile slightly. The girl's enthusiasm was almost contagious.

"Are you the captain of this beauty?" asked the girl as she stared into Adele's eyes.

Adele stared back into the girl's eyes. She could see the interest burning inside of the girl. Adele chuckled slightly at this question. "No I am not. Why? Who is asking? What interest do you have in our plane?" Adele asked with slight suspicion edging her voice. She glanced at Vaghn to see his reaction and then back to the girl. She then stared back into the girls eyes curiously.
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Mister » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:51 am

Vaughn Stood next to Adele as she questioned the Stranger. But Vaughn's eyes never left the face of the Woman, she was a beauty. Vaughn being a natural flirt had a kick of excitement rush through him. Then it changed to something else, something deeper. This was a woman he wanted to get to know, not just flirt with. slowly a grin tugged at his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Watari had skidded to a stop as the gunfire had started. following the direction of the gunfire his eyes lifted to a nearby roof. What he saw chilled him and set his blood boiling all in the same. Standing amidst the shower of shattering clay shingles and hot lead, Was Quinton.

Watari heasitated only long enough to see Quinton return fire, then his pistol was rising. Watari fired once, then twice, then continued to unload his clip into the direction of Quinton. Watari hoped, prayed, wished, that he would hit Quinton and remove the scourge that his existence was upon his life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Isabella saw the burn and grabbed his wrist instead, so she wouldn't hurt him further. She crawled out from under the cart and sighed, grabbing her sack. "Well, don't worry, if you join our crew, or at least just ride you might be able to earn some money to buy newer, better ones." She smiled a bit. Still trying to recover from the situation.

"Come on, if we hurry, we can get that treated before it gets bad." Isabella shrugged her sack, adjusting it so it would be comfortable on her back. "Let's go."

Mister (post: 1492678) wrote:Watari had skidded to a stop as the gunfire had started. following the direction of the gunfire his eyes lifted to a nearby roof. What he saw chilled him and set his blood boiling all in the same. Standing amidst the shower of shattering clay shingles and hot lead, Was Quinton.

Watari heasitated only long enough to see Quinton return fire, then his pistol was rising. Watari fired once, then twice, then continued to unload his clip into the direction of Quinton. Watari hoped, prayed, wished, that he would hit Quinton and remove the scourge that his existence was upon his life.

Van smiled at Isabella, calming as the last of the battle-lust was sated. "Thanks." The thought of returning to the ship and resting was a welcome one]Not to mention, anything to get me off of this island.[/I]

When more gunshots rang out, Van jerked straight, pulling his wrist clear and checking his gun. From the roadway, the man who had tailed them shot wildly towards the assassin's position. Glancing at Isabella, Van murmured, "Seems like he has a lot of enemies. And while the old saying goes, 'an enemy of an enemy is a friend'..." Van took careful aim, trying not to think about the fact that his ammunition was running low, and he was down to one pistol, "...I don't think it applies here."

Squeezing the trigger, the bullet sped towards Watari.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Darth_Kirby » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oooooh boy!"

All hell was breaking loose. The nervous looking man had been chasing the crew member when the local suddenly started firing like a madman at the rooftops. Likewise, the nervous man followed suit. Ulairez could only make out the faint shadow of a man moving about on the rooftops. A gang war no doubt. As much as Maiz didn't want to get involved one of the Tiamat's crew members was already involved, which made him involved as well. That's how it worked in Ikura. Any and everyone associated with an enemy was a target for revenge. Maiz whipped out his 50 cal. and hid behind a garbage dumpster.

"If I survive this I'm sure I can talk the good old captain Truce to lower my fare," Maiz thought with a smirk.

Ulairez wasn't a marksman but he was good enough to hit the nervous stalker if he needed to. The man was only about 20 feet away...
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:49 am

Rellia blinked, a little startled by the woman's suspicious edge. But of course this woman was suspicious. Who wouldn't be when a total stranger just waltz up to such a beautiful ship and asked questions about it. She smiled though, deciding to take the gracious approach.

"My apologizes. Of course you must be wondering who I am, sorry, that was rude of me." She brush a hand over her brown bangs and held out her hand. "I'm Rellia Torvick." Her pale skin seemed to glow in the semi-lit docking bay. And her half-quirked mouth gave her a spunky flare. Her eyes drifted to Vaughn, and back to Adele.

"I'm a metal worker, and I was wondering if your Captain might be interested in having his ship repaired. I specialize in that sort of thing." She could only hope that this woman had never heard of her, or her blacklisting experience. If she could get a job fixing this plane, she might actually be able to make some sort of money.

------

Quinton shuddered as more bullets flew at him, with his wound it was hard to dodge the onslaught. However, he managed, dashing across the rooftop and dropping onto a balcony. He glanced over the edge and watched Watari. Carefully he assessed the situation, two gunners. Both aiming at Watari, while Watari shot at Quinton.

He glanced at the punk who had shot at him before, and his eyes widened when the bullet flew from the chamber. Quinton didn't want Watari to die by the hand of someone else. Quinton wanted to kill Watari himself. With a leap, he jumped onto the edge of the balcony and dropped to the street.

On his knees, as blood spurted from his wound. 'That was a bad idea...' he thought, grinding his teeth. He rolled behind a stand to keep himself covered.

-----------

Isabella watched Van aim at Watari. She had to agree, that saying didn't apply here. Especially considering how dangerous and evil both of the men were. She wouldn't friend them, even if they needed to be back-to-back. With a guy like Quinton, he'd just stab you while he shot the enemy.

Two birds, one stone.

She shuddered at the thought and looked up at the bullet flew from the gun's chamber. Time seemed to slow, and her heartbeat slowed with it. She sucked in a breath, wishing with all her might that the bullet, would strike Watari. At least enough to wound him severely.

"Come on." She whispered.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Watari jerked, stumbled and fell against the wall. The shot form the one Quinton had been shooting at was as unexpected as it was poorly aimed. The bullet took him high and in the left shoulder. Watari glanced at the wound, it wasn't horrible, but given time and no treatment it could prove bad for him.

Suddenly Watari caught sight of yet another assailent behind some trash cans, his oversized gun leveled at him. Spinning away from the wall he fired three quick shots at the newest assailant and then dashed away. He followed another alley, and to his luck and gratitude, several of his thugs were in a jeep just feet away.

Watari glanced once behind him and then jumped in the jeep and ordered them to drive to the docks. There he would hopefully get a way off this rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn blinked when he heard the girl's name, and mumbled to himself, "Rellia Torvick?" Vaughn's vocie was audible yet low as he continued, "I should know that name... Yes, i do know that name!"

Vaugn grinned at his accomplishment, oh he knew of this girl, word travels fast in a town full of old gossips and buisnessmen. She was the talk of the town as far as weary buisnessmen go. Vaughn wouldn't be surprised if she was at the end of her rope comming here looking for work.

It wasn't surprising with her history that noone would employ her. but Vaughn wasn't about to tell Adele that, besides, she was hot. Vaughn cocked an eyebrow and continued, "Yeah, Adele you should know something about her!" He paused for dramatic effect, "She's a first class mechanic and metal worker! Heard it form a reliable source!"

Serigi Foxhound, his plane having left only hours after the Tiamat, landed on Ikura and docked in Ward Six, Hangar Bay Nine. He and his posse disembarked immediately and one of his men departed to find a place to stay for the time being. while waititng for transportation, Serigi turned to his remaining men, "Scoure the town" his command was rough and impatient, " and find me Truce. Invite him to join me at my lodging."

One of his braver men, a young fellow who specialized in Demolition, asked "What if he refuses sir?" Serigi nearly slapped him, but kept his cool and replied softly, "Then follow him home and i'll go to him myself!" With a salut his men left, Splitting up to search different areas.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Truce nervously avoided eye contact with the woman, waiting for her to finish her little rant. To pass the time, he imagined the size of the sharp object lodged in her colon. It was an accident, hardly worth the effort to apologize that much for, and could've gone forgotten save for her temper. "Now, if you'll excuse me..." she finished with a huff, turning on her heel with the bloodied knife in her hand.

"W-wait, what about the knife? It used to be in your arm, right? You should probably get that looked at, I mean, I don't know anything about surgery, but we can at least wrap it up at my place. It isn't too far from here..."

---

For a moment, Raven thought about stopping Maiz before he headed into the city. Instead, she followed him quietly through the streets, slipping past the crowds and through stands filled with fruits, mechanical parts, hot food...almost anything imaginable. Their shouts to customers and insults to one another filled the air; Raven kept a palm on one of her swords, just in case.

Suddenly, Maiz darted to one side and was lost to her. A few people in the crowd were pointing up at something; someone on the roof, leaping from building to building. He was chasing someone else, a couple other people. Raven was sure she had seen the girl being chased somewhere, and was even more sure she had seen the chaser. But even stranger, someone was chasing the chaser. "He's got a gun!" a person in the crowd below yelled; the rest screamed and began to scramble in all directions. The two people in the back of the chase started shooting, bullets pinging against the walls.

In the confusion, she was able to spot Maiz, pointing a gun upwards and firing at the people in the back. If she didn't know any better, she'd say that he had hit the one in the middle. As quickly as she could, she slid behind the garbage cans, next to Maiz. "What are you doing?!" she hissed, reaching for his gun. "You're crazy! You're going to die! You can't shoot people like that!" she raved incoherently. "My job is to keep people like you safe, so stand back and let me take care of this." She scanned the wall for footholds, trying to find a place to climb up and join the chase.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 am

Maiz crouched back down a bit when the stalker had spotted him. The other guy on the roof was definitely. He had hit the stalker from the rooftops while a good 50ft away, with a hand gun no less. Maiz realized something big was going on. No doubt connected to that crazy shooting back in Bristol. Maiz opted to look for the guy on the roof as the stalker was now just trying to get away.

"No need to kill him if he's no longer a threat."

Then the girl that had sat on little miss psycho, Raven was it, came up next to him and berated him for getting involved. She reached for his gun, but he lifted it out of her reach.

"Hey! I never fired! I saw your pal over there in a messy bind. Now would you rather help her or complain about passenger safety? And if you don't mind me saying, it's foolhardy at best to be climbing the walls when that guy on the roof there can probably pick you off with his gun. The guy, whoever he is, just nailed someone 50ft away with a handgun! I doubt that with his aim an extra 20ft will make a difference."
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 am

Van stood, his feet planted, and let out a long breath when the bullet made contact.

"Let's go." Van said, cursing his burned hand. "It's going to be a pain to load the bloody pistol now..." he trailed off, noticing the people running frantically through the crowds, and the pair in the distance. One held quite possibly the largest handgun Van had ever seen, while the other sported a pair of swords. He shook his head. "Just more and more weirdos showing up in Ikura these days..."

Glancing at the rooftops, he no longer saw the assassin, and looked at Isabella. "This has been a bit more than enough excitement for one day. So how about we start making way for your ship, before someone else decides to chase us?"
And saying so, Van couldn't help but think of the other two he had spotted in the distance.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:10 am

OOC: Anyone know where Atmos is?

IC: The breath eased out of her when the bullet struck home in Watari and she grinned. It made her viciously pleased to see it hit him. That man was a creep. Isabella couldn't have agreed more if she wanted to. And nodded quickly. "I'd say this is a little more than I bargained for." She turned and walked swiftly down the alley.

"If we head this way, we should be able to get to the docking bay. And then...safety." she muttered. "Darn Gabriel! He just left me here in this mess." she continued to rant under her breath at her brother, who had previously disappeared from her side.

Isabella peered around the next bend and nodded. "This is the way." she paused by the docking bay door. "I hear voices..." she looked in and hesitated. Adele was with another strange guy, and a strange... was that a girl? "Let's wait a minute." She whispered to Van, curious to see what would happen.

-------

Quinton wheezed as the dust settled, he heard Watari escaping and cursed. He couldn't run after the man though, not now. He wasn't fit for it. The pulsing ache in his wound made him close his eyes. It was hard to breathe much less think.

Though, his training had taught him to ignore pain. He shut off his mind to the pain, and dismissed it. Slowly, he wobbled to his feet and pushed off the wall. Blood soaked his side and he walked off, he had to find a doctor and fast.

-----

Rellia stiffened, this man knew her. She resisted the urge to glare darkness into the man's very soul and smiled at Adele. "Whoa! Hold there boy." She said holding up a hand, "I may have a small set of skills as a mechanic. But I am a born metal worker, through and through. I honestly couldn't fix an engine to save my life."

She chuckled, "but, your baby looks like she could use a hand. And, I'd be honored to help you out." she shrugged. "That is, if I can speak to your captain?
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 am

Nami (post: 1492903) wrote:Rellia blinked, a little startled by the woman's suspicious edge. But of course this woman was suspicious. Who wouldn't be when a total stranger just waltz up to such a beautiful ship and asked questions about it. She smiled though, deciding to take the gracious approach.

"My apologizes. Of course you must be wondering who I am, sorry, that was rude of me." She brush a hand over her brown bangs and held out her hand. "I'm Rellia Torvick." Her pale skin seemed to glow in the semi-lit docking bay. And her half-quirked mouth gave her a spunky flare. Her eyes drifted to Vaughn, and back to Adele.

"I'm a metal worker, and I was wondering if your Captain might be interested in having his ship repaired. I specialize in that sort of thing." She could only hope that this woman had never heard of her, or her blacklisting experience. If she could get a job fixing this plane, she might actually be able to make some sort of money.

------

Mister (post: 1493059) wrote:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vaughn blinked when he heard the girl's name, and mumbled to himself, "Rellia Torvick?" Vaughn's vocie was audible yet low as he continued, "I should know that name... Yes, i do know that name!"

Vaugn grinned at his accomplishment, oh he knew of this girl, word travels fast in a town full of old gossips and buisnessmen. She was the talk of the town as far as weary buisnessmen go. Vaughn wouldn't be surprised if she was at the end of her rope comming here looking for work.

It wasn't surprising with her history that noone would employ her. but Vaughn wasn't about to tell Adele that, besides, she was hot. Vaughn cocked an eyebrow and continued, "Yeah, Adele you should know something about her!" He paused for dramatic effect, "She's a first class mechanic and metal worker! Heard it form a reliable source!"

Nami (post: 1493137) wrote:OOC: Anyone know where Atmos is?

Isabella peered around the next bend and nodded. "This is the way." she paused by the docking bay door. "I hear voices..." she looked in and hesitated. Adele was with another strange guy, and a strange... was that a girl? "Let's wait a minute." She whispered to Van, curious to see what would happen.

-------
Rellia stiffened, this man knew her. She resisted the urge to glare darkness into the man's very soul and smiled at Adele. "Whoa! Hold there boy." She said holding up a hand, "I may have a small set of skills as a mechanic. But I am a born metal worker, through and through. I honestly couldn't fix an engine to save my life."

She chuckled, "but, your baby looks like she could use a hand. And, I'd be honored to help you out." she shrugged. "That is, if I can speak to your captain?

OOC: I don't know where Atmos is. I PMed him a few days ago. But he has not replied. The last time we spoke, he apologized that he could not post because of large amounts of Homework. He did however assure me that his next post, when he can do it, will be a wall of text.

-Adele-

"My apologizes. Of course you must be wondering who I am, sorry, that was rude of me." said the green eyed girl slightly uncomfortably as she brushed her brown hair from her eye. "I'm Rellia Torvick." she said with crooked smile that made Adele smile back. "I'm a metal worker, and I was wondering if your Captain might be interested in having his ship repaired. I specialize in that sort of thing."

Before Adele could reply she heard Vaghn mumble something almost inaudible. As she glanced in his direction he decided to add his two-sense.

"Yeah, Adele you should know something about her!" he exclaimed dramatically and paused and looked at Adele looking as if he expected her to know what was hidden behind his words. "She's a first class mechanic and metal worker! Heard it form a reliable source!"

Adele wondered if this was sarcasm or not. Her eyes stayed on Vaghn as she pondered what to say or do next. Still unsure she looked back at the girl who seemed a little unnerved by Vaghn's comments.

"Whoa! Hold there boy." Rellia said as she held her hand up for effect. "I may have a small set of skills as a mechanic. But I am a born metal worker, through and through. I honestly couldn't fix an engine to save my life." She let out a short chuckle. "But, your baby looks like she could use a hand. And, I'd be honored to help you out." She shrugged at this comment. "That is, if I can speak to your captain?"

"Well, you see," Adele began, " the captain has gone out on some business and none of us know where he at the moment." she said the last part with annoyance edging her voice. "We wont know until he returns." she said. "When and if that is..." she said under her breathe. "I am unsure of when he will return, but you can stay with us for the moment while we wait for him to return."
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:51 am

Rellia watched Adele glanced from Vaughn to her, when Adele offered to let Rellia wait until the Captain came back. She felt better. A moment ago she had been worried that he wouldn't be around for a few days. However, if they expected him back soon she didn't have to worry.

She smiled appreciatively. "Thanks Ms...?" She paused. Waiting for Adele to fill in the blank.

----

Isabella's eyebrows frowned in and she scowled fiercly. 'Another mechanic?' the idea that her position might be challenged was almost too much for her to bear, but when the girl objected to it, her temper simmered down. 'Alright, as long as she isn't horning in on my job!' she thought. "Blast our Captain." She muttered. Why did he always have to disappear without warning?

"Van, come with me." She addressed him, and lead him into the docking bay, her sack was getting a bit heavy on her back and she didn't want to wait around for their Captain.

"Oy now, Adele." She shouted as she came toward the small group. "I bought some of the parts that were needed..." she glanced at Rellia, "and this, here, well, he needs to talk to the Captain." She shrugged, "Van, I forget the rest of his name, but Van here is an excellent gunman, seeing as how we have had trouble at our back since our stupid Captain fouled up. I thought it might be a good idea." she glanced again at Rellia. Who smiled.

"Who're you?" She grunted.

"Rellia." She replied.

Isabella snorted, "I've never seen a woman who looked more like a man." Her brusque attitude startled Rellia, and she blinked rapidly. Rellia had been in many situations that involved people. She was used to all sorts of reactions to her being. However, this was just plain rude. She grinned. This woman was definitely different.

"Well, I know I don't dress super girly, or even at all. But as a metal worker, one must learn to be careful."

Isabella nodded, "interesting." She shifted the bag and narrowed her twin-colored eyes at Adele's friend. "And who the heck is that?"
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:00 am

Nami (post: 1493158) wrote:Rellia watched Adele glanced from Vaughn to her, when Adele offered to let Rellia wait until the Captain came back. She felt better. A moment ago she had been worried that he wouldn't be around for a few days. However, if they expected him back soon she didn't have to worry.

She smiled appreciatively. "Thanks Ms...?" She paused. Waiting for Adele to fill in the blank.

----

Isabella's eyebrows frowned in and she scowled fiercly. 'Another mechanic?' the idea that her position might be challenged was almost too much for her to bear, but when the girl objected to it, her temper simmered down. 'Alright, as long as she isn't horning in on my job!' she thought. "Blast our Captain." She muttered. Why did he always have to disappear without warning?

"Van, come with me." She addressed him, and lead him into the docking bay, her sack was getting a bit heavy on her back and she didn't want to wait around for their Captain.

"Oy now, Adele." She shouted as she came toward the small group. "I bought some of the parts that were needed..." she glanced at Rellia, "and this, here, well, he needs to talk to the Captain." She shrugged, "Van, I forget the rest of his name, but Van here is an excellent gunman, seeing as how we have had trouble at our back since our stupid Captain fouled up. I thought it might be a good idea." she glanced again at Rellia. Who smiled.

"Rellia." She replied.

Isabella snorted, "I've never seen a woman who looked more like a man." Her brusque attitude startled Rellia, and she blinked rapidly. Rellia had been in many situations that involved people. She was used to all sorts of reactions to her being. However, this was just plain rude. She grinned. This woman was definitely different.

"Well, I know I don't dress super girly, or even at all. But as a metal worker, one must learn to be careful."

Isabella nodded, "interesting." She shifted the bag and narrowed her twin-colored eyes at Adele's friend. "And who the heck is that?"

Van started to follow Isabella into the hanger, then stopped short. He blinked. He rubbed his eyes once with his palm. A second time.

And groaned.

"You guys? THIS is your ship? The ones who can't fly it?" Van cursed. "I saw you come in, trailing smoke and flame..." he trailed off. "I, ah. Bloody me."

After a few more moments, he recovered his composure, and gave a short bow. "I apologize, milady." He looked up, noticed the other two women beside Isabella, and grinned. "Miladies."

And I'll just pretend that I didn't hear her refer to me as 'this'...
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby samurai10 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 am

Jackie had to suppress a giggle. Most of her bad mood had disappeared with the man's offer of going to his place to patch it up. Oh, if he just saw how many scars she had on her arm! Though he stammered. Probably because of her bad temper. She had one and she knew it. She didn't know how many hirers had been awfully scared of her.

"Okay. What kind of a place do you have?" she asked. She started holding her injury.

OOC: It sounds like Truce is needed at the Tiamat. XD So....

And also, as a heads up, I'm going to be gone from CAA from August 2-17. I will have zero internet access, so Nami's agreed to take over Jackie while I'm gone. Thanks Nami! ^_^
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:17 am

Vaughn eyed Isabella and said, "My name is Vaughn, I'm Adele's cousin and life long friend. and who might you be miss mouth too big for her head?" Vaughn was intentionally picking a fight, what better way to get to know the crew?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of Serigi's men was in the market district when he spotted Truce. Working his way through the crowed to approached Truce and bowed to him while saying, "Master Truce, my Master Serigi Foxhound wishes to have a meeting with you at his lodgings here in Ikura."

(Note: to everyone but Price Serigi is still a good guy.)

Mister

Postby acgifford » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

Nami (post: 1493158) wrote:Rellia watched Adele glanced from Vaughn to her, when Adele offered to let Rellia wait until the Captain came back. She felt better. A moment ago she had been worried that he wouldn't be around for a few days. However, if they expected him back soon she didn't have to worry.

----

"Rellia." She replied.

Destroyer2000 (post: 1493162) wrote:Van started to follow Isabella into the hanger, then stopped short. He blinked. He rubbed his eyes once with his palm. A second time.

And groaned.

"You guys? THIS is your ship? The ones who can't fly it?" Van cursed. "I saw you come in, trailing smoke and flame..." he trailed off. "I, ah. Bloody me."

After a few more moments, he recovered his composure, and gave a short bow. "I apologize, milady." He looked up, noticed the other two women beside Isabella, and grinned. "Miladies."

And I'll just pretend that I didn't hear her refer to me as 'this'...

Mister (post: 1493181) wrote:Vaughn eyed Isabella and said, "My name is Vaughn, I'm Adele's cousin and life long friend. and who might you be miss mouth too big for her head?" Vaughn was intentionally picking a fight, what better way to get to know the crew?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Adele-

"Thanks Ms...?" Rellia said expectantly with a smile.

"Adele Larkin." she said with a smile as she extended her hand to Rellia to shake it. Before there hands could make contact, Izzy and a handsome looking man came tromping up.

"Oy now, Adele." shouted Izzy abruptly as she approached the group. "I bought some of the parts that were needed..." Her sentence was interrupted tempararily by the sight of Rellia. "and this, here, well, he needs to talk to the Captain." Adele assumed she was speaking of the tanned young man behind her. "Van, I forget the rest of his name, but Van here is an excellent gunman, seeing as how we have had trouble at our back since our stupid Captain fouled up. I thought it might be a good idea." Izzy again set her eyes on Rellia who smiled back her politely. "Who're you?" she asked gruffly.

"Rellia."

Izzy scoffed at the girl. "I've never seen a woman who looked more like a man."

Poor Rellia looked like she had been struck. Adele couldn't believe what Izzy had just said and felt bad for the girl.

"Well, I know I don't dress super girly, or even at all. But as a metal worker, one must learn to be careful." replied Rellia.

"Interesting." said Izzy as she adjusted her bag and then layed her eyes on Vaghn. "And who the heck is that?" asked Izzy rather rudely.

Adele's mouth fell open for a moment and she closed it. "U-um.." She attempted to reply, but Vaghn interrupted her. Adele frowned. She beginning to tire of getting interrupted. She could remember how she could never get a word in edgewise when Vaghn and her were kids.

"My name is Vaughn, I'm Adele's cousin and life long friend. and who might you be miss mouth too big for her head?" retorted Vaghn looking rather smug.

Adele flinched inwardly expecting an explosion from Izzy and she didn't expect it would be pretty. She wanted very much to hit Vaghn because of his stupidity. Adele's attention was again divided as the handsome man began to speak.

"You guys? THIS is your ship? The ones who can't fly it?" He cursed. "I saw you come in, trailing smoke and flame..." he trailed off..."I, ah. Bloody me."

Adele starred at him as he spoke. Anger welled up inside her. "Excuse me! D-" She was interrupted yet again.

"I apologize, milady." He said with a short bow after regaining his composure. He glanced around him noticing the other women and grinned widely. "Miladies."

Adele turned red with anger as he suddenly became a gentleman in the blink of an eye.

"Excuse me?!" she cried, her face now thoroughly red. "Watch your mouth! Or the only thing you will be seeing is our dust as we take off leaving you behind!" She let out a huff. "Learn some respect and maybe me and the captain will discuss hiring you." She said angrily.
acgifford

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

acgifford (post: 1493193) wrote:-Adele-

"Thanks Ms...?" Rellia said expectantly with a smile.

"Adele Larkin." she said with a smile as she extended her hand to Rellia to shake it. Before there hands could make contact, Izzy and a handsome looking man came tromping up.

"Oy now, Adele." shouted Izzy abruptly as she approached the group. "I bought some of the parts that were needed..." Her sentence was interrupted tempararily by the sight of Rellia. "and this, here, well, he needs to talk to the Captain." Adele assumed she was speaking of the tanned young man behind her. "Van, I forget the rest of his name, but Van here is an excellent gunman, seeing as how we have had trouble at our back since our stupid Captain fouled up. I thought it might be a good idea." Izzy again set her eyes on Rellia who smiled back her politely. "Who're you?" she asked gruffly.

"Rellia."

Izzy scoffed at the girl. "I've never seen a woman who looked more like a man."

Poor Rellia looked like she had been struck. Adele couldn't believe what Izzy had just said and felt bad for the girl.

"Well, I know I don't dress super girly, or even at all. But as a metal worker, one must learn to be careful." replied Rellia.

"Interesting." said Izzy as she adjusted her bag and then layed her eyes on Vaghn. "And who the heck is that?" asked Izzy rather rudely.

Adele's mouth fell open for a moment and she closed it. "U-um.." She attempted to reply, but Vaghn interrupted her. Adele frowned. She beginning to tire of getting interrupted. She could remember how she could never get a word in edgewise when Vaghn and her were kids.

"My name is Vaughn, I'm Adele's cousin and life long friend. and who might you be miss mouth too big for her head?" retorted Vaghn looking rather smug.

Adele flinched inwardly expecting an explosion from Izzy and she didn't expect it would be pretty. She wanted very much to hit Vaghn because of his stupidity. Adele's attention was again divided as the handsome man began to speak.

"You guys? THIS is your ship? The ones who can't fly it?" He cursed. "I saw you come in, trailing smoke and flame..." he trailed off..."I, ah. Bloody me."

Adele starred at him as he spoke. Anger welled up inside her. "Excuse me! D-" She was interrupted yet again.

"I apologize, milady." He said with a short bow after regaining his composure. He glanced around him noticing the other women and grinned widely. "Miladies."

Adele turned red with anger as he suddenly became a gentleman in the blink of an eye.

"Excuse me?!" she cried, her face now thoroughly red. "Watch your mouth! Or the only thing you will be seeing is our dust as we take off leaving you behind!" She let out a huff. "Learn some respect and maybe me and the captain will discuss hiring you." She said angrily.

Van stifled a laugh, and push back a grin, the sober look on his face interrupted with an unstoppable twitching around his lips. A whole crew of spunky girls! He was in heaven.

With a glance for Vaugn, he asked, "Is that any way to speak to a lady? Granted she pulled me into a firefight, is indirectly responsible for the death of one of my beloved pistols, and drug me throughout our fair city, she is still a lady, and offering me a ride off this place."

Turning back to Isabella, he asked, "Friend of yours?" Jerking a thumb at Adele. And then, before either could react, he snatched her hand up and kissed it, repeating the same to Rellia. "And what would your names be? Lily and Rose, perhaps? For you are both as beautiful as flowers." And saying this, he ducked back out of range of fists or feet.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Isabella stared at Vaughn, she glared so darkly one would expect Hades himself to come flaring from them. Her lips frowned and she scowled, opening her mouth to reply, when Van stepped in for her defense. Her ears burned red from anger and she bit her lip inwardly.

"Now listen you!" She burst, unable to stand it anymore, she pushed between Rellia, Adele and Van. She pointed her finger up at the taller person and scowled with all her fury.

"I may have a mouth bigger than my head, but at least I don't have a head bigger than my body!! So big in fact that when he tries to go through doors it gets stuck!" Her voice rose to a high shout and she grabbed her wrench, she shook it viciously close to Vaughn face.

"And if you ever speak to me like that again, I can promise you that you won't have any teeth left by the time I'm done with you!!" With a huff, she stomped up the ramp and through the cargo bay to the engine-room and slammed her sack down. She huffed again and began unloading her things.

------

Rellia was startled for the second time that day, this time by a man. She blinked rapidly, examining her hand to make sure it was still there. "Uh." she said slowly, when Isabella blew her top, yelled and stormed into the ship. Rellia's mouth quirked, 'Well, this crew is full of interesting people.' She thought.

"Ah, I'm, actually Rellia Torvick." She smirked when Van jumped away to make sure he wouldn't be hit. "Though I may be shocked, I don't beat people up for being a flirt-face." She chuckled.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Darth_Kirby » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Almost as quickly as it begun, it had ended.

"Why are you trying to climb? It's over. I don't see the sharp shooter and your pal just fled. I don't think it'd be smart to stay here either," Ulairez said to Raven, then strolled back down the street from where he had came from. The crowd had been spooked by the whole incident as well, so he went down a few allies first to shake off all the frightened spectators. He was certain Raven would follow him shortly...

Darth_Kirby

Postby Mister » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Vaughn watched the loud mouth go and somethign welled up inside of him. Glancing at Adele he said, "don't think anythign of this." his voice was low, "i'll be back." Vaughn swiftly strode into the ship after Isabella.

His long legs carried him farther and faster than hers and by the time she was able to even put down her pack he'd come up behind her. "I don't take kindly to anyone who tries to be overly macho, especially girls." his tone was even and sharp.

Before Izzy could do a thing Vaughn grabbe dher shoulders and with a powerful jerk spun her around and kissed her on the lips. After a moment he drew back and stormed out shouting, "That's your punishment!" Once outisde he smiled at Adele and said, "There, all done!"

Vaughn then turned his attention to Van and spoke evenly and friendly, "Sir you are a vagabond, and a bad one at that. Already i could have taken that precious pistol several times." Vaughn drew a pouch out of his pocket and tossed it to Van. "This is yours," He grined amusedly, "you'd better become a gentleman before you talk like one."

Mister

Postby Nami » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 am

Isabella was so stunned by Vaughn approach that she stood stupidly after her had kissed her. Anger and rage swirled into one and she let out a ferocious howl that echoed out of the plane. Rage ripped through her like a blazing fire and burned her up. Like a shot, she gripped two giant wrenches and flew out of the engine-room.

Isabella lunged out at Vaughn and clobbered him cleanly on the back of the head, knocking him out. The sound it made was of the most horrible cracking. And she landed huffing furiously. She stood over Vaughn crumpled body and glowered.

"I TOLD YOU YOU WRETCHED PIECE OF TRASH!" She lifted her wrench ever higher to hit him once more, when a figure dashed in between the crew members, grabbing her wrist and holding her flailing body.

"Stop Izzie! You'll kill him!" Gabriel shouted, holding his sister. "Lord have mercy! What's come over you?! The man's already out bloody cold!!"

Isabella turned howling like a banshee and kneed Gabriel in the gut, he oomphed and stumbled back. Her hair whipped wildly and she hurled one of the wrenches at him, which he dodged, barely.

"That, bloody scoundrel KISSED ME!!" She screamed and hurled her other wrench at Vaughn, it bounced close to the man's head, but didn't make contact.

"I should kill him!!" She snarled. "I want to kill him!!!"

Gabriel stared at his sister, and then at the unconscious man. "Well, he'll definitely have a headache bigger than the moon when he wakes up." He wheezed.

"Adele! If you let this scum on our plane, I'll never. Ever. Forgive you!" She snarled and stormed into the plane and disappeared. Gabriel crumpled to the floor and shook his head. "Lord have mercy on that man." He mumbled. "God save us all."
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Destroyer2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:45 am

Nami (post: 1493281) wrote:"Ah, I'm, actually Rellia Torvick." She smirked when Van jumped away to make sure he wouldn't be hit. "Though I may be shocked, I don't beat people up for being a flirt-face." She chuckled.

Vaughn then turned his attention to Van and spoke evenly and friendly, "Sir you are a vagabond, and a bad one at that. Already i could have taken that precious pistol several times." Vaughn drew a pouch out of his pocket and tossed it to Van. "This is yours," He grined amusedly, "you'd better become a gentleman before you talk like one."

Van grinned at Rellia, and bowed. "Nice to meet you, green-eyes. The name's Van Hartmore. And I wasn't so concerned about you decking me; it was more or less your friend there," he said, pointing towards Adele. "She looks ready to kill."

When the guy standing between them handed him a pouch, Van cocked an eyebrow and drew the pistol, aiming squarely between his eyes. Before he could get a word in edgewise, Isabella flew into the room and slugged him with a wrench, knocking him unconcious. Van stepped back a few feet, howling with laughter, then settled beside the unconscious man and rifled through his clothing for any valuables. "If I'm overly macho," Van said, looking at Vaughn's crumpled form, "It works out better than it does for you." He barely glanced up as another man rushed in, pulling Isabella back, begging her not to kill Vaughn. As the man settled to the floor, Van looked at him. "She's a handful all the time?"
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying