Altitude: Islands in the Sky

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Seto_Sora » Thu May 12, 2011 10:44 am

LOL well, I just ask because I don't want to speak for the Price's corporation. But the Ronin Reich... sorry, the mercenaries are kinda used often by the corporations. So that would make sense I think. ^_^

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Mister » Thu May 12, 2011 12:41 pm

why not both? the Price Corporation uses the Ronin, and the Ronin use the repair shot, so their all linked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Seto_Sora » Thu May 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Sounds good to me.

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Nami » Fri May 13, 2011 6:13 am

Sweetness! ^_^ Thanks you guys! :D

:3 Evil scheming is fun >:]
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Mister » Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 pm

(I figured a little twist to Price's Sadistic actions may be in order )

Name:Eliza Price
Role: Little Sister to Marcus Price
Appearance: thin, petit, long brown hair, deep green eyes. smooth, pale complexion.
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Forgiving, Calm, Cautious
History: Eliza was born just four years after Marcus Price was born. She has served as his counteprart and moral conscience sense a small child. though taken by a disposition to destroy and dominate, Marcus cannot raise his voice, not fist to only one person in the world, Eliza. Eliza has grown up beside her brother and loves him dearly. her left eye was removed when as a child her brother had thrown a sharp object and had cut he reye deeply. he legs have been rendered useless due to malnutrition and are permenantly paralized.
Other: though the sister of the worlds most Sadistic and Murderous man, Eliza hold sway to a power charisma and charm few can rival. she has a smile that could disarm a bull who's only seeing red.

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby acgifford » Sun May 15, 2011 8:39 am

approved. the web seems to become more complex! good job!
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Saved Gamer » Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 am

I've been meaning to join this for a while but couldn't due to having lots of work to do. Anyway, I'm here now and this is my first RP so I hope this goes ok. Here's the character.
Name: Gary Stone
Appearance: Tall. Athletic. Scruffy brown hair with stubble. Brown eyes. Wears a dark brown trench coat and a black fedora like hat.
Personality: Lazy. Snarky. Somewhat stoic and not easily angered or upset. Most active when he fights or travels (and almost only then).
History: Grew up on a farm in an area of the world know as the "Eastern Frontier", a large collection of larger islands which are very rural in nature. Learned how to shoot when he was quite young and proved to be a good shot. Decided to work in law enforcement for a few years when he turned eighteen. Left when he was twenty two and became a mix of a mercenary and bounty hunter.
Other: Carries a revolver and a lever action repeater rifle. Very accurate with both. Prefers to take a peaceful option if he can when dealing with trouble.
Saved Gamer

Postby acgifford » Thu May 19, 2011 12:56 pm

:D Approved!
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu May 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Okay, I'm back.

I have a post half worked out but I'm waiting on a PM to see which way it'll go.

I was going to bring this up before but stuff came up and I didn't get to it.
I think I under stated Gavin's age on my character sheet, I wrote up a young hotshot type and I've been playing more of a jaded veteran type.
So I give you a slightly tweaked version of Gavin's papers for re-approval.
I changed the age and reworked the 'other' paragraph (goodbye awkward grammar, hello tidy list!).

Name: Gavin Arnwolf
Role: Technician, radioman, navigator, co-pilot, gunner, etc.

Appearance: Tall, thin, usually wearing a battered, grubby, Leather jacket (w/lots of pockets) and a tool belt with some gloves in it. He almost always has a pair of goggles on his person somewhere.

Personality: Quiet, inquisitive, always tinkering with something, a bit cynical, but friendly. After the pirate incident He’s gotten colder and started keeping constant watch for trouble, looking for escape routes, good cover, threats and opportunities.

History: Growing up he spent most of his free time at the local airfield and garages helping the mechanics repair and build things. He later attended a local flight school, which shut down before he could earn his pilot’s certification, he then spent some time working as security for a shipping company guarding flights and warehouses, He is trying to shift out of security jobs after a very messy attempted robbery, well it was reported as a robbery but it was more like a pirate raid. Now that most of his injuries have healed he has signed on as the Timat’s tech guy/co-pilot/navigator.

Other: He has:
  • 1 pair of blued .45 revolvers.
  • 1 modified M1903-type rifle fitted with a folding stock and an expanded, external, magazine.
  • 1 old short sword with a hilt made out of an old crescent wrench.
  • 1 knapsack and tool belt containing enough small tools and widgets to unlock, hotwire, overload, disable, jerry-rig, or dismantle just about anything.
He has also dabbled in weapon-smithing. A fine marksman and a fierce fighter.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby acgifford » Fri May 20, 2011 9:04 am

wow...o.o coolness MOI! We look foward to your next post!
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 am

WOO! Welcome back MOI!

And welcome SG! :D
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Darth_Kirby » Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

If I may add a character to the mix.

Name: Ulairez Maiz (pronounced oo-LAIR-rez May-z)

Role: Prospective passenger looking for a "ride." A walking ecyclopedia. He knows a little of just about everything. Just don't ask him to disarm a nuke (though he might be able to do that!). He is traveling to look for his "soul job" or the job that will make him feel most fulfilled. He has clearly tried many things before (hence, perhaps his wealth of knowledge). He's rich and is willing to use his money. No one really knows where he got it all from. Says he comes from Bristol, but many even in Bristol thinks he's lying about that.

Appearance: Only wears comfortable clothes and thus often has a untidy look about him. He has brown hair, brown-amber eyes, and is an ethnic mix of native amercian and oriental origins in appearance. The only apparel that he cares about is his windbreaker jacket which he almost always has with him, either wearing it or around his waist. Sports a very visible '50 caliber pistol. His saying, "knives and swords don't have reach."

Personality: He is very laid back and percrastinates unless he's in a life threatening situation. Knows he has running mouth, but just can't help himself. Often seems lonely when alone, but is very outgoing and cheerful around others. Likes to read books to kill time unless something happens on the ship that DEMANDS that he pitch in. Though he is very outgoing he always guards himself from getting too close to others. He realizes that wall is there and tries to tear it down at times to let others in, but there are things in his past that prevent him from doing so entirely. Doesn't get excited too easily unless in a good conversation or if something peeks his interest as a possible "soul job." He tends to live inside his head at the times when he is quiet and not interacting with others.

History: Says he's from Bristol, but he was only born there while his mother was waiting for a connecting flight. He was abandoned by his mother to his rich grandparents. He never knew who his father was. His grandparents owned an artisan workshop in Treyard that made prototype parts for just about anything mechanical. His love for more than just one thing was probably born from the various creations his grandpa made. He grew up and entered a university at the age of 15 by earning up to five scholarships, but eventually, after 6 years and 7 degrees later he dropped out saying, "Academics is not for me." During his time in the university he had two lovers. One died in a plane accident, the other betrayed him maliciously. Some say its the reason he dropped out. His grandma and grandpa died in the same year from old age when he was 22. He decided that he would start searching for his "soul job" right after his grandparents died and sold the artisan shop. He's looking to travel around the world to find his "soul job" and would prefer to take a cargo plane since they usually tend to roam around everywhere. He hopes to use such a plane like some cruise hotel. Currently however, he decided to pay a visit to Bristol where he was born in hopes of perhaps learning something about his mother.

Other: You never truely know what will pop out of his mouth and he can be a know-it-all, but tries to avoid that image. He will never cease to surprise the crew with some extremely random bit of information or with some extremely unusal skill. Again, don't ask him to disarm a nuke, even though he might know which wire to cut.
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby Darth_Kirby » Sat May 21, 2011 4:50 pm

Saved Gamer (post: 1480025) wrote:I've been meaning to join this for a while but couldn't due to having lots of work to do. Anyway, I'm here now and this is my first RP so I hope this goes ok. Here's the character.
Name: Gary Stone
Appearance: Tall. Athletic. Scruffy brown hair with stubble. Brown eyes. Wears a dark brown trench coat and a black fedora like hat.
Personality: Lazy. Snarky. Somewhat stoic and not easily angered or upset. Most active when he fights or travels (and almost only then).
History: Grew up on a farm in an area of the world know as the "Eastern Frontier", a large collection of larger islands which are very rural in nature. Learned how to shoot when he was quite young and proved to be a good shot. Decided to work in law enforcement for a few years when he turned eighteen. Left when he was twenty two and became a mix of a mercenary and bounty hunter.
Other: Carries a revolver and a lever action repeater rifle. Very accurate with both. Prefers to take a peaceful option if he can when dealing with trouble.

Hey, saved gamer. Since both of our characters are fairly new. And since there are "shady" characters hanging outside the Tiamat in the current story, how about we introduce both our characters at the same time? We can have each character come across the Tiamat on their own, but run into each other when they get there. Adele and Truce won't know if they're thugs or not, so it'll make things interesting. :)
Join the Darth side... No really! Join! The pension plan is great and they match all your 401K's!! XD

[color="Cyan"]True freedom is the ability to do what you know is right without fear of persecution.[/color]

[color="Lime"]I finally understand that justice is not born out of the desire for revenge or hatred, but it is born out of love for one’s fellow man.[/color]

Darth_Kirby (post: 1481540) wrote:Ah, the beast of terminology... how many more arguments will you start... XP
Darth_Kirby

Postby acgifford » Sat May 21, 2011 9:43 pm

approved darth kirby!
acgifford

Postby Nami » Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 am

Nami (post: 1469915) wrote:Name: Leonardo Flynn

Role: He is just there for fun.

Appearance: Tall, dark and handsome. With somehow silky brown locks, and mischievous green eyes, he makes the perfect thief, though a thief/rogue with fashion. He wears only the best dark vests, white renaissance shirts, light brown pants and dark leather boots. His skin is only slightly sun-tanned because he feels his complexion can't be risked. (<--- This is the change, he feels it can't be risked because his skin will turn black with too much exposure to the sun)

Personality: Cocky, smooth and arrogant. He loves to toy with people's feelings and rarely is genuine. Should he ever be genuine the world might blow up.

History: Leonardo grew up in Ikura, but after he turned 10, we went off to a much higher class city, where he picked the pockets of wealthy gents and ladies. He soon became known as a ladies man at the age of 16, when he tricked one of the royal princesses into giving up her priceless diamond necklace. He was never caught for his crimes, though accusations still float around and threats by the dozens linger in the air. Leonardo has cleaned up some since then, now with more pomp and swagger, he steals a lot more efficiently and seeks more adventure. He works for no one but himself, he has grown increasingly bored with his life though and sees an escape and takes it whenever he can. (He hasn't shown up yet, and prolly won't for a bit)

Other: A well-traveled man, he learned swordsmanship, many different kinds from Asian arts to the finest fencing to be found, a real killer with his hand-to-hand combat and as sly as a fox. It's hard for people to fight him because when they swing, he is often no longer there. He carries a variety of weapons at all times most hidden, save for his selection of sword which sits on his belt.

I want to make a revision on Flynn. I heard of a people who sounded really cool, their face structure is Caucasian by they have really tan skin and if they stay in the sun too long they turn black. They sound like Gypsies, but yeah. XD I want to make Flynn a halfer of them. :D There that should do it.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Atria35 » Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for not involving myself for a while- I'm just waiting for a good time to jump in! :P
Atria35

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue May 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Atria35 (post: 1480999) wrote:Just wanted to say I'm sorry for not involving myself for a while- I'm just waiting for a good time to jump in! :P

No, you're all right! I didn't post for a bit for about the same reason. Take your time and sift through posts for inspiration, things to latch onto. Hopefully, we'll be getting a few more story threads going once we're flying again.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Mister » Fri May 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Name: Seirgi Foxhound
Role: Mysterious Benefactor
Appearance: Image
Personality: secretive, cunning, ruthless, easily amused, thoughtful.
History: Serigi was born to an influential family. growing up his father had forced him to learn the ways of politics. To hold his emotions and feeling in check and act without question in the best intrest of family, and self. of course, always putting self first. by the time he was 28 he had already succeeded hsi father and had him banished to a tiny island under the pretense of "seeking solitude to heal" after having a doctor diagnose him with a disease. He now seeks out the remaining survivors of a rival family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Asusa Wintera
Role: Member of Quinton's Guild
Appearance:Image
Personality: lofty, sage, serene.
History: Asusa fought her way to the position equal with Quinton, though not exactly equal, she was considered only a margin less than him. Asusa was born to the guild, donated by an unloving Mother who in a small shred of mercy had decided to not abort her before birth. Asusa grew knowing only hate, only aggression. Until she met Juan Romesco, it was then her heart fluttered for the first time. From that day, only years before when his Orphanage had been burned by Price, she had witnessed Romesco saving two of the children, and she grew steadily more and more in love with him, learning such emotions the hard way, in secret.
Other: master of stealth, traps, and poison. expert with the katana and kunai.

Mister

Postby Silent Seraph » Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 am

Sorry about the absence guys, I was trying to hold out and up coming back to this RP but between Finals and Vacation I think Marshal's officially finished, go ahead and write him off for me :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:45 am

So, here goes! This is my first RP on CAA, but by no means the first I've ever participated in...I actually used to participate in the RP Tournament Duels held on GameFAQ's boards.

Name: Van Hartmor
Role: Bored Gunman
Appearance: When dark brown hair streaked by the sun meets hazel eyes of indeterminate color, it cuts a striking figure. A height of 5'10", Van possesses a slightly muscular build brought on more by genetics than real effort. Tanned by hours spent outdoors.
Personality: Van tends to be slightly arrogant, and deadly confident in his own abilities. If the matter doesn't concern him, then it doesn't matter to him.
History: Having been raised in Ikura, Van grew bored with the easy life he had. With a craving for adventure, he seeks a new way of living apart from what his family would desire for him. When his parents decided it was time for him to settle down and started looking for a wife for him, Van started seeking the fasted way off the island that he could possibly find.
Other: Van's hobby is marksmanship; he is a deadly accurate shot with numerous sorts of weapons, but prefers the twin pistols he carries at his side. Both are of the .32 caliber, six-shot revolver type.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby acgifford » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:57 am

Approved!! Very Nice. Start RPing when yo would like.:D
acgifford

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:58 am

Will do. I'll wait until the ship lands in Ikura to begin.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 am

O_O is it just me, or are we strongly lacking in woman?! XDDD Sorry If I don't post guys... I've been a bit messed up for a while. I need some time to think and clear my head. ^^ I'll post as soon as I can.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:09 am

i personally own 2 female chars...

Mister

Postby Destroyer2000 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 am

Sorry, I can't play as a female character - it just makes me think of those horror stories. You know, how the cute 20 year old girl from Florida is really a 59 year old lecher of a man that lives in Forks, Washington? Yeah, those.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

Destroyer2000

Postby Mister » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm

i am a 59 year old letcher........... :3 .............. :3............ :3........ ok no i'm not, but it sounded good for a moment, then it vanished lol.

[color="Magenta"]COME ON GUYS/GIRLS/PERSONS/GENDERLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color][color="Lime"]LOL...... WE NEED TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! GET THIS PART-AY STARTED! SO[/color] [color="Red"]POST SO THAT I'LL SHUT UP [/color][color="Lime"]AND STOP POSTING IN [/color][color="Magenta"]RANDOM COLORS AND ALL CAPS! LOL[/color]

Mister

Postby samurai10 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:21 am

Here's my character. ^^/ I hope she's not too Mary Sueish....XD

Name: Her nickname is Jackie, but her real name is Claresa Revack. She doesn't know that though.
Role: Nurse/mercenary
Appearance: Fiery red wavy hair that's always tied up in a ponytail. Black eyes. She usually dresses in loose green khakis with tons of pockets. Don't ever give anything to her. She'll lose it in her vast array of pockets. She also wears a blue shirt with a very long leather jacket. She has many, many scars, even a small one on her cheek. She's lean, but very strong.
Personality: Her temper is as fiery as her hair. She is usually very aloof, unless a child is near. She loves children. She's harsh though, and if she sees a guy crying, she'll probably call him a wimp rather than try to find out why. Basically, outside, she's a tough character. She rarely shows her true character, which is actually very caring and loving.
History: Jackie, or Claresa has had a very explosive past. Her whole family was murdered when she was a little kid. She went to school, and got a nursing degree. She fell in love with a fellow nurse, got married, and had three children. One day, her husband disappeared. A week afterwards, her children were killed in front of her eyes. She was told it was because of her husband. She has serious trust issues now because of that. Also, because of it, she trained hard to be a good fighter. She became a mercenary, as I already stated, and a loyal one at that. She's been near death so many times because of her jobs, she doesn't even care anymore. Fortunately for her, she had a near death experience when she was in a fight and fell and banged her head on a sharp rock, causing amnesia, and forgot everything about her past. When she gets on the Tiamat, she's actually on a journey to figure out what her past is.
Other: She's very good with a sword. Her sword is very big, so big that she has to carry it on her back, otherwise it would drag if she carried it on her hip. Basically, she's good with any weapon, but she's the best with her big sword.

Thanks! ^_^ If my character gets approved, I'll start RPing when the Tiamat gets to another landing place. ^_^
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby acgifford » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Approved!:D Very nice!
acgifford

Postby Darth_Kirby » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm

samurai10 (post: 1490387) wrote:Here's my character. ^^/ I hope she's not too Mary Sueish....XD

Name: Her nickname is Jackie, but her real name is Claresa Revack. She doesn't know that though.
Role: Nurse/mercenary
Appearance: Fiery red wavy hair that's always tied up in a ponytail. Black eyes. She usually dresses in loose green khakis with tons of pockets. Don't ever give anything to her. She'll lose it in her vast array of pockets. She also wears a blue shirt with a very long leather jacket. She has many, many scars, even a small one on her cheek. She's lean, but very strong.
Personality: Her temper is as fiery as her hair. She is usually very aloof, unless a child is near. She loves children. She's harsh though, and if she sees a guy crying, she'll probably call him a wimp rather than try to find out why. Basically, outside, she's a tough character. She rarely shows her true character, which is actually very caring and loving.
History: Jackie, or Claresa has had a very explosive past. Her whole family was murdered when she was a little kid. She went to school, and got a nursing degree. She fell in love with a fellow nurse, got married, and had three children. One day, her husband disappeared. A week afterwards, her children were killed in front of her eyes. She was told it was because of her husband. She has serious trust issues now because of that. Also, because of it, she trained hard to be a good fighter. She became a mercenary, as I already stated, and a loyal one at that. She's been near death so many times because of her jobs, she doesn't even care anymore. Fortunately for her, she had a near death experience when she was in a fight and fell and banged her head on a sharp rock, causing amnesia, and forgot everything about her past. When she gets on the Tiamat, she's actually on a journey to figure out what her past is.
Other: She's very good with a sword. Her sword is very big, so big that she has to carry it on her back, otherwise it would drag if she carried it on her hip. Basically, she's good with any weapon, but she's the best with her big sword.

Thanks! ^_^ If my character gets approved, I'll start RPing when the Tiamat gets to another landing place. ^_^

lol your character is not a marry sue. She's a wobbie. lol Which can be unrealistic at times, but it depends on how you work it.

Edit: Look up TVtropes.org if you don't know what a wobbie is.

Darth_Kirby

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:36 am

Nice. Welcome aboard!

samurai10 (post: 1490387) wrote:Thanks! ^_^ If my character gets approved, I'll start RPing when the Tiamat gets to another landing place. ^_^

I'd recommend you try to get in while we're on Ikura. ... which is now the next place we're going to land, despite the fact we've already landed.

------
Question for the GMs
Should I re-post the after landing part of my last post when we land again?
or I could rewrite it too I suppose....
Or should I just leave it alone?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying