Altitude: Islands in the Sky

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Seto_Sora » Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Well, I'll ask you Mister and Diamond. What you two think Denku should be running from or for what? Knowing too much info sounds good but what suggestions do you have.
Also Mister, I'm assuming Quinton and Prince are on Balta so I'll RP from there. Try to get my next post up here soon.

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat May 07, 2011 9:28 pm

How about if she also stole something important?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Seto_Sora » Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

ooh! I like it! ^_^ I think this will help alot too. Quinton really needed some reason not to just silently pick off each member one by one like in the last episode of Firefly (oh I hated that episode and so didn't want him to be like that) as well as keep him from killing everyone at once. See, if she is wanted alive or for what she has, then that could be the thin thread keeping the crew of the Tiamat alive. What do you think Mister?

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 11:55 am

The only problem is I have no idea what the object she stole could be. >_<
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Something expensive? That detail can be worked out later. For now it can just be 'something of great importance'. Maybe she herself doesn't know what the importance of it is.
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm

That makes it even better! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Here's an idea: Why not have her steal some item that could be the start of a major war if she doesn't return it?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 pm

O_O That...would...be...AWSOME.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Seto_Sora » Sun May 08, 2011 1:31 pm

I like it too! geniuses all of you! XD The "thing" could be Donuku herself. Just throwing that out there. But really quick I wanted to just add something that I thought could be really neat. A little while ago, Silent Seraph asked if there was some way we could work his science institution into the story. at the time we didn't have a place. So I just had a brainwave. What if his science guild was "the other side" or one of the sides in this potential war?
Anyway, I have enough to post so I'm going to here as soon as I have a moment to get my thoughts down. Sorry for my own delay guys... mothers' day. Ya know. ^_^

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Denkou herself! You guys have the best ideas! Maybe her father could be involved with the thieves...
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sun May 08, 2011 2:56 pm

Seto_Sora (post: 1477602) wrote:Silent Seraph asked if there was some way we could work his science institution into the story. at the time we didn't have a place. So I just had a brainwave. What if his science guild was "the other side" or one of the sides in this potential war?

SDG

I like that idea. But who would be the others? Could there be a 'guild war' going on?
Atria35

Postby Mister » Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Price could be one side of the guiild war. also, just a thought, but what if the "somehting" she stole was information? maybe information on underground activities by Quinton to overthrow the other sides? now quinton wants to stop her at all costs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Seto_Sora » Sun May 08, 2011 3:12 pm

A guild war would really make sense since were in a corporate run world. I dunno. I like it. I'd like to know what David thinks seeing as it would be really big thing.

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I like everything I'm seeing so far; it's better than anything I've got planned right now (which is pretty much nothing...). So the plan now is that we'll start putting in hooks for these threads into the next time we're in the air (when Truce finally tries to figure out what's going on with everyone), and then the plots themselves will really get going once we're back on the mainland. How's that sound, everyone?
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Atria35 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:50 pm

I can dig it! xD
Atria35

Postby Mister » Sun May 08, 2011 3:59 pm

sounds like an awesome plan!

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Yeah!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Seto_Sora » Sun May 08, 2011 5:24 pm

sweet!

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 pm

How about if the information is in the form of some kind of puzzle? *thinking a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh while I say this*
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1477661) wrote:How about if the information is in the form of some kind of puzzle? *thinking a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh while I say this*

A physical puzzle wouldn't make any sense, unless we were going to go into something fantasy/metaphysical. But if it were information, then she would have no idea what the importance of what she stole was, and would probably think it was something else that she had stolen that they wanted.
Atria35

Postby Nami » Mon May 09, 2011 7:19 am

O_O This all sounds so epic!! :D I can't wait to see where this all goes... XD Oh and to bring Leonardo in at some point would be very interesting XDDD even more for Truce to worry oveR!! *laughs*
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby acgifford » Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 am

XDDD You guys are simply awesome. Do you know that? Great job you guys! I love the web we are weaving!
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 am

Atria35 (post: 1477665) wrote:A physical puzzle wouldn't make any sense, unless we were going to go into something fantasy/metaphysical. But if it were information, then she would have no idea what the importance of what she stole was, and would probably think it was something else that she had stolen that they wanted.

Actually, I think I read a book (that's not fantasy) about a network of thieves who store information in some of the stuff they stole, and that in codes. so that's why I suggested it.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 am

Diamond Dragon (post: 1477800) wrote:Actually, I think I read a book (that's not fantasy) about a network of thieves who store information in some of the stuff they stole, and that in codes. so that's why I suggested it.

Ah! Like notes in the backs of paintings and whatnot? Okay! Then I get it! And I rather like that idea, too.
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah! Just like that! And I'm gonna make it look a bit like the millinium puzzle, but it works more like a rubic's cube.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Mister » Mon May 09, 2011 1:51 pm

so where do we throw in the evil twist? XD

Mister

Postby Nami » Thu May 12, 2011 7:24 am

Hey, would it be cool if Gabriel and Izzie have had past dealings with this group that Quinton and Price seem to be involved in? Or at least Gabriel? XD I think it could be fun. But its up to you guys~
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby Mister » Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 am

sound awwesome. but i leave the choice to the awesome gms!

Mister

Postby Seto_Sora » Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 am

Which group? Quinton's Mercenaries or Price's Corporation?

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Nami » Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am

See! There, you cleared that up for me Patrick. I don't know, I think Mercenaries sounds more along the lines of the dealings Izzie and Gabriel might've gone through, because of the shop they used to run. They prolly got all sorts of people calling on them for repairs. *shrugs* its just a thought. XD;
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying