Altitude: Islands in the Sky

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Mister » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 pm

DA DADA DA! Its time for! Mister's good char! heehee.

For the record, lets just pretend "Asusa Wintera" never existed? lol

Name: Vaughn Griffeth Viloistky
Role: Private Buisness owner, ex-military, stud.
Appearance: Image
Personality: Agressive, Straight forward, honest, often lazy and unenthusiastic(except with women). Flirtatious, arrogant, has a dark side.
History: Vaughn grew up in a middle class town, he never had many wants, but he didn't have everything either. At seventeen Vaugh lied about his age and joined the military, seeking the wages and prestige the service offered. Ten years later during a hearing concerning some, "unproffessional" uses of government money, Leutenant Major Vaughn Viloistky was honorably discharged for his services in the Corp. That being the public announcement, his official record lists the reason as, "discharged due to Missleading Information". Vaughn now runs a delivery service for a Parts store on Ikura, and uses his vast knowledge of machines to bring in the cash.
Other: Vaughn is above average in hand-to-hand, but prefers the use of his Beretta M1911 and Lee Enfield 308. Vaughn is a crack Sniper, top of his class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 am

MomentOfInertia (post: 1490524) wrote:Question for the GMs
Should I re-post the after landing part of my last post when we land again?
or I could rewrite it too I suppose....
Or should I just leave it alone?

I don't really know]DA DADA DA! Its time for! Mister's good char! heehee.

For the record, lets just pretend "Asusa Wintera" never existed? lol
[/QUOTE]

Character approved, character forgotten! From now on, however, I'm going to cut you off for character creation; it's not a punishment or anything, I'm just trying to keep you from getting buried in your own characters, if that makes sense. Fair enough?
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Mister » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:56 am

[quote="Davidizer13 (post: 1490901)"]I'm going to cut you off for character creation]

PPPSSSHHHH!!!!! Its fine by me! this narrows me down to only 4 chars to work with, and that's just fine. don't be affraid to tell me what i can and cannot do, you are the "GM" for this rp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Nami » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 am

Maan, I want to bring Leonardo in...but with all these new characters, I'm unsure. XD;

[quote="Seto_Sora (post: 1473816)"]OK! Coolness! I’]

I'm thinking about making some changes to Quinton, such as his outfit. I drew a picture of Quinton for Seto a while ago, and I think I like it that way. Its the way I imagine him, so here; Quinton And if Seto does come back, he can do whatever he wants XD its his character of course~
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Nami » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 am

Sorry for double post, but I see the lack of female characters here, so I decided to make another female. I snagged her from an RP I was in, but it fell apart. And I just loved her character so much, I had to keep her. :3

Name: Rellia Torvick
Role: Metal worker. She can repair, or melt down any metal and make it into a master-piece. She is good at metal art-work, and designing planes and ships, but hasn't had any funds to pursue her career.
Appearance: Standing at 5'7" with more attitude than her height, she wears earth colored clothes, brown pants, boots, a black shirt and a brown vest. She has fist gloves and short brown hair. Pale skin, and beautiful green eyes.
Personality: Arrogant, calm, playful, and at times, cold. Though she is not unfeeling. She hates to be pushed around by other people and isn't afraid to sock someone in the face.
History: Born and raised in Ikura, she is the daughter of a lowly metal worker, who until she got old enough, mainly fixed the small things on planes, ships etc. When Rellia grew older, she learned the skills of the trade, but unlike her father, she was unwilling to just fix things. Instead, she designed and built many scale models of planes, ships and even airships. Her ideas were boundless and her imagination endless. Though her ideas were not realized by many other people, she was content in making models. However, she shifted her gaze and also did many art-pieces that caught the attention of many wealthy people. Before she turned 18, she had a name, money and a house. It all ended when her business was black-listed by a jealous competitor. She quickly lost money, and then customers. Her father's illness grew and he was sent away to a place he could breathe in. Her mother also went. When she turned 20, she decided to find her own way. And now searches Ikura for anyone who will take her on as a metal worker.
Other: Has gained extremely good martial arts/street fighting skills.
Yours Truly,
Nami

Postby acgifford » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:34 am

Approved! have fun!:D
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Postby Nami » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks dear! :D
Yours Truly,
Nami

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying