Chaos Angels: Reborn (And Redone!)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Chaos Angels: Reborn (And Redone!)

Postby Kunoichi » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 am

Hey guys I decided to start this up again, but I’m going to revamp how it is done entirely though the story will not be for the most part. Also to give newcomers and old members a chance, I am going to start off on a specific area as well. This will make it for a unique experience as well as a very interesting style.

Background Story:

They are called the Fallen. All that is known is that they are out to exterminate the human race. The who's, what's and why's have never been answered, simply because no one has ever survived an attack. Traditional military weapons have no effect, nuclear bombs laid waste to the cities. Order and governments are non-existent. All that remain are underground cells who do what they can to survive.

In desperation, these same underground cells have been training their own to try and save some remnants of the human race. These genetically altered humans are called Angels. To aid them in their task, genetically enhanced and altered creatures were given over to them.

The starting point will be everyone waking up in their dormitories. (Whether new or old members). You have already awoken and were told the above background story. You know you have elemental abilities, and that you can summon a elemental companion. You have not yet been trained and will for now only have access to your first move and summon companion. Your companion will also only have 1 move.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Looks:
Element: Water, Earth, Fire, Lightning, Metal (only choose one)

Creature type: (ie. wolf, tiger, cat, etc). The creature will be who has the element type integrated into them. Explain how this will be express.

For example, if your element is fire and your creature is a bear. It could be engulfed in flames, able to light fire to all
it touches or in this case, passes by.

Weapon: will also contain the element.

NEW SYSTEM:

Each person will have 100 Hit Points (HP), 100 Elemental points (EP)

First move: Shield – Your element forms a indestructible shield. You can not attack while this shield is up. Cost: 10 EP *Note: If you use your shield, your enemy may choose to go attack against other players. You can also gain back HP points if below 20. And EP points if completely empty*

Second Move: (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Third Move: (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Fourth Move: Summon Elemental Companion (Cost 100 EP).
NOTE: Restoration of EP is gradual. There will be ways you can restore your EP which will be explained later in this thread.

Your elemental companion will have 3 moves and also will have 100 EP.

First move: 20 EP Points (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Second Move: 50 EP Points

Third Move: Ultimate Attack: 100 EP points. After all EP points are used, then the companion is gone for a period of time.

Dice System (Honor based).
*This will determine if your attack or defense is successful*

For attacking with non elemental attacks: You roll 1 d6 (6 sided dice)

For attacking with elemental attacks: You roll 2 d6’s (6 sided dice)

For defending a non elemental attack: You roll 1 d6

For defending with elemental attacks: You roll 2 d6’s

*IF successful for attacks*

Attacking regular: 2 d4’s

To determine how many Hit Points will be lost: 2 d4’s. If matching, none. If there is a large difference the math will be figured accordingly

Ex. Attacking person rolls a 7. Defending person rolls a 1. 7-1 = 6 HP points lost.
Attacking elemental: 2 d10’s

Same concept: Obviously this will call for the need of greater means of defense.

What to do if all your EP and/or points run out:

You will be limited obviously to regular attacks. You can do 2 things:
1. Roll against the GM to see if you can gain it back
2. Allow it to come back gradually (which GM will do)

Rolling against the GM for HP/EP points:
Player rolls 2 d8’s. GM rolls 2 d10’s. (Yes it means you have a lesser chance of success but that is the nature of the game)

*If successful*
Player will roll 2 d10’s to determine the amount gained.

I know that all this is overwhelming and I’m more than happy to answer questions. I will be playing all NPC’s and Enemy characters. I will also be using the honor system and I make a promise that this will not be broken.

I felt that this would really give new creativity to the role playing and make it unique in determining if a attack is successful or not. I will be reminding what to roll in the RP as well.

*How the post will be set up*
If you are attacking: obviously put what your attack is and use your full creativity (dialogue can be used etc). PUT: Roll 2d5’s = ) and what you rolled.

Defending will be the same along with all of the rolling points. I also will be putting what I have rolled. As you can tell this is a very fair system and I will also remain fair.

I hope alot of people join. At first it may be a little confusing so please keep in mind that I will be watching posts carefully to ensure that the dice system is going okay.

Dice website: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't worry about putting in a modifier, just put the amount in the left in terms of quantity.

I really hope alot of people join. If you were in the previous Chaos Angels, you can use the same bio etc. However don't forget to add in moves to your 2nd and 3rd elemental attacks as well as your companions moves. I will have to approve all of the choices prior to starting.

Well this was very long but I am excited to get this started. New players can always join at any point so even when this starts, ALL NEW PLAYERS are very much welcomed!!!
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Name: Rin
Height: 6'
Weight: Whatever is normal for a girl her height.
Looks: http://media-worlds.theotaku.com/14347-614812-20100626151807.jpg
Element: lightning
Creature type: A dragon that has an electric charge in it's mane as well as being able to breath it.

Weapon: http://api.ning.com/files/1zCTvV*3i2C1ExcYPTdLr3Ikf*WILQoHN4wFXKKE6z7QrflTrv71q1*rWGTLg2OUMvR9a5vcB9a79ou2UjcokA1VFbvZA4Am/scythe1.jpeg
Elemental Companion: http://connor.pandacrafts.com/dragon/Dragons2/images/ss_Peter%20Pracownik%20-%20The%20White%20Dragon_jpg_jpg.jpg
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Kunoichi » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 am

Diamond Dragon I still need the moves of your elemental companion as well as for yourself. Thanks :)

First move: Shield – Your element forms a indestructible shield. You can not attack while this shield is up. Cost: 10 EP *Note: If you use your shield, your enemy may choose to go attack against other players. You can also gain back HP points if below 20. And EP points if completely empty*

Second Move: (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Third Move: (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Your elemental companion will have 3 moves and also will have 100 EP.

First move: 20 EP Points (Put what you want and I will confirm that it’s usable)

Second Move: 50 EP Points

Third Move: Ultimate Attack: 100 EP points. After all EP points are used, then the companion is gone for a period of time.
I am on the forefront of battle against the demons of earth. All Praise and Glory be given to God Forever and Ever!

Kunoichi

Postby Kunoichi » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 am

Diamond Dragon approved! :)

Second Move: Shock Wave (where Rin electrifies her scythe, then swings it towards her target, and it causes a wave of electricity to jump off it and hit the target)

Third Move: Lighning Breath (in which Rin breaths lightning from her mouth at the target)

Fourth Move: Summon Elemental Companion

First move: Energy Drain (in which the energy from the enemy is drained by a fourth)

Second Move: Lighning Bomb (A ball of lightning is thrown and it explodes on impact)

Third Move: Ultimate Attack: Electric Armageddon
(In which a thunder storm is summoned, and lightning strikes multiple targets.)

Just keep in mind the cost, but this was beautifully done :)

Kunoichi

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks Kuno! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm

A dnd or even dice system of rp ,in my opnion, is not suited for this site. I would play otherwise.

From one rpg lover to another,

Yours truely,

Raider~Joseph
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby AtmosBreak » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:14 am

[INDENT]Well this seems pretty interesting, I would love to give it a go. Not all that used to the dice system and have a couple of questions but here's my char:

Name: Sueño Rivers (Suens as a nickname)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 167 lbs
Looks: Black, short-medium messy and slightly wavy hair, spiked up and leaning up and curving down towards the right of his face. Eyes coloured more towards the gray side with a light hue of brown in them, and is colour blind in one eye. Usually wears tough, thick, dark, almost black, midnight blue jeans that are hard to rip. A black, unzipped sports jacket he usually wears over an orange or green shirt. Wears a pair of black gloves which are resistant to eagle's talons and temperature. Has two leather sheaths concealed under his shirt, behind his back. Usually wears sneakers/runners.
Element: Ice
Creature Type: Golden eagle. Naturally cold body temperature, slight blue/white colouring, radiates a misty, icy aura. Leaves trails of ice particles in the air as it flies by, shining in sunlight. Naturally breathes out icy cold wind. Wings and talons can strike out ice blasts and slashes. Feathers cold and icy, can be removed and used as ice daggers. Can freeze things it touches with its talons and depending on what it is and on the breath, what it breathes on.
Weapon: Dual Combat Knives.

Second Move: Frozen Touch (knife makes contact with skin and depending on how long it is in contact with skin, can freeze limbs and cause frostbite amongst other things)
Third Move: Powdered Net (By breathing out a thin sheet of powdered ice, an enemy's view may be obstructed, distracted, used as a decoy, used to cover enemies, lands and sticks to any invisible objects/people/enemies)

Companion Moves:

First move: Contact Frost (Whatever the talons come into contact with freezes it. Longer in contact, the larger the area of freezing, very similar to Frozen Touch)
Second Move: Wing Daggers (By flapping it's wings furiously, ice shards are shot out. Feathers sometimes fall off and are sent as ice daggers, more powerful than normal ice shards)
Third Move: Ultimate Attack: Hailstorm Tornado (Eagle takes a deep breath and draws its wings back before breathing out and firing out a relatively large tornado of icy wind, ice shards, and snow. Depending on distance of enemies, can hit multiple targets, possible freezing)

Ok so hopefully this is allowed, Ice wasn't an element you mentioned but I hope it's acceptable otherwise I will just change it to Wind/Air and if that's not allowed then I'll just pick some other element xD.
Wasn't sure all what to put, do we post the moves up with the app? Just assuming so yeah. I don't know what the costs are/should be so could you please tell me what you believe they should be if they're accepted?

Will the characters be able to learn new moves through RP or just only these four & three moves?

Hope this goes well![/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby Kunoichi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 am

raider~joseph (post: 1470055) wrote:A dnd or even dice system of rp ,in my opnion, is not suited for this site. I would play otherwise.

From one rpg lover to another,

Yours truely,

Raider~Joseph

You are entitled to your opinion, I don't see the point in posting that you aren't going to join the RP. This is not a dnd campaign and there have been RP's in the past on this site that used a dice system and were successful.

Thanks for showing your interest and sharing your opinion.

Kunoichi

Postby AtmosBreak » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:26 pm

[INDENT]Well I typed up an app for this yesterday yet for some reason it didn't send through or something so I thought I might as well just retype it.

Name: Sueño Rivers (Suens as a nickname)
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 168
Looks: Essentially this: . Has grey eyes with a subtle hue of brown in them.
Element: Ice
Creature type: Eagle. Has a very low body temperature, even wings and breath is cold to the touch. As it flies, it leaves a trail of ice particles which shine in sunlight. Radiates an aura of sorts, like a mist, even when it's standing still, mostly visible at night.
Weapon: Dual Combat knives

Second Move: Frozen Touch (By making contact with something, the knives can freeze it. Depending on how long in contact with object, thing, etc. the larger the area that is frozen. Can cause frostbite amongst other things)
Third Move: Powdered Net (Suens breathes out a thin sheet of snow at a target. Sticks to target, used as a distraction, decoy, to make invisible objects visible, etc)

Companion moves:

First move: Contact Frost (Makes talons extremely cold and able to freeze anything talons come in contact with. Like Frozen Touch, longer in contact, larger the area of freezing)
Second Move: Iced Blast (using movements and flapping of its wings, the eagle sends a barrage of ice shards at the target with feathers also being fired at times as ice daggers)
Third Move: Ultimate Attack: Hailstorm Tornado (The eagle takes a deep breath and draws back its wings before firing the breath and starts to flap its wings furiously. A tornado of ice cold wind, ice shards, frozen feathers which act like daggers is fired at the target. Depending on distances of opponents, may hit multiple targets)

I hope Ice is an acceptable element, sorry if its not. Hopefully its all acceptable. Not all to sure of the EP cost of them though. I have a couple questions as well.

Will characters be able to learn new moves, like others more besides the four we wrote here or not?
How long would it have been since humans went underground?
And also, are we first generation 'angels' or have there been ones before the characters (plotwise)[/INDENT]
Last edited by AtmosBreak on Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[INDENT]
"'You are the light of this world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Light Club"
[/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby goldenspines » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh wow, that one went un-noticed for way too long. o.O

Sorry about that, AtmosBreak. Your post got caught in the filter and didn't get approved (until just now when I happened to see it). I'm sorry for being so late!

For future use, if a post you make doesn't go through a day after you post it, please PM a moderator about it. ^_^
goldenspines

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying