Drawing Pains

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Drawing Pains

Postby goldenspines » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:46 pm

GM is Diamond Dragon.

Have fun and play safe! ^__^
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:02 pm

ooc: Thanks Gold! Ok everyone, So we're gonna start on a Satsurday morning. It'll be about 10 am. Dia will be just waking up. Tiger and Ruby have both escaped fom the basement. Ruby will be walking around the small strip mall, while Tiger is prowling around the woods that skirt one side of the town. Rusty, If you don't mind, I'd like Mimiko to be in or near the woods too, and Greyton out looking for her. And how about if Yuri is in charge of hiring artists to draw monsters? Asuka, Can Corel (with Wilbur) be around the strip mall, and Riley just waking up? Wind? What about if Raven and Drakalion are kinds close to the woods? Thanks guys!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Raven and Drake stood at the edge of the trees they watched the other people as they walked around unaware of their presense. Drake looked at Raven and as a side effect of the fact that she was his artist he could speak to her telepathically Rave, there are too many people for this to be safe She looked at him and smiled a reckless smile and said back It will be so much fun though, Drake! He looked at her and rolled his eyes and they just sat there waiting for something to happen

OOC: hope thats ok DD
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

The green glow of the late morning sun shining through the trees cast millions of little shadows that danced across the ground as the light breeze did what light breezes do: blow around dramatically for intro sequences. Occasionally, the small shadows would dance across a tall girl who stood absolutely still in a half crouch, ignoring the small shadows which had originally drawn her to the spot. She was garbed in a long-coat that seemed a size too big, especially the hood which was adorned with two fabric flaps designed to look like cat ears. Her large siamese-blue eyes darted back and forth as she started to take a quick step forward. She hesitated halfway, and softly put her foot down half stride. There! A quick flit of movement caught her attention, and with blinding speed she reached out and clasped her hands together at arms length. Again, hesitiation. Slowly she brought her hands inward, still tightly clasped, until they were practically inside her large hood. Very cautiously she eased them apart. Sitting on her palms was a small butterfly. The girl stood transfixed, seemingly caught between excitement and having no idea what was going on. Now what? The butterfly's wings twitched.
*crunch*
She pulled her hands away from her face and recoilled further into the depths of her hood. Bleh. After a few moments of making faces, she noticed something interesting on the other side of a tree, and hurried off to investigate.

OOC: Have to take a interlude, but will return for the others and introduce a villian. >=]
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:42 am

ooc: Great everyone!
BIC: Luna woke up to her alarm sounding. She groggily turned over and looked at it. Then she gasped, because it said 10 am. She wanted to be up at 8! "Stupid alarm." she mumbled. Dia stumbled out her bed and put on a black skort and a sailor-like top. She slipped on her favorite sandals and walked to the basement door. When she tried the door, she found it open. Immeditely she was suspiceous. She went down the stairs. When she got to the bottom, she said in a loud whisper, "Ruby? Tiger?" But there was no answer. Dia weaved through the boxes of stuff and found the back door that led to outside wide open. Nearby was on of her Mother's hair pins. "Ruby." said Dia. She closed the door, and went beck upstairs. After she had a quick breakfast, she ran out of the house and got out a skateboard she hardly ever used. "Good thing Mom and Dad are out today." she muttered. She pushed off and started skating toward the center of town. "Why do those two have to make life so hard for me?" she grumbled, showing her unusually sharp teeth for a split second.

Meanwhile Ruby was touring around the strip mall. She smirked at the thought of being able to use that hairpin to escape the basement. She had run off in one direction, while Tiger had dashed off the other. "I wonder where he went." she said out loud. Suddenly she saw a pawn shop, and in the window was a samuri-like sword. Ruby let out an excited squeal, and ran in to the shop.

Tiger in the meantime was in the woods that skirted the edge of the town. Not only that, but he was 50 feet tall as well. Luckily for him, the trees where giants themselves at 70 feet, so he wasn't head and shoulders over them. He would've perfered going into town like this, but when he mentioned that in front of Dia, she'd threatened to kick him out of he ever dared do grow in public. Of course she never said anything about growing here, wich didn't count as in public. At least, not to him. As he weaved around the trees, animals that where nearby scattered in every direction, terrified at this unfamiliar monstrosity. Tiger didn't notice this, for he was too busy trying to find a small clearing that he had found a few days ago. He was sure it was around here somewhere. Suddenly he tripped on a boulder, and fell down with a loud crash. Now he found himslef face to face with a girl with a long coat....that had CAT EARS on the hood.

ooc: When Tiger fell, it was loud enough for Raven and Drake to hear. ;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Asuka Neko » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:21 pm

Corel grasped Wilbur's arm tightly and led him through the crowds of people. He was basically beind half-dragged, unwilling to leave the little stream outside of the strip mall. As they neared a crowd of people, corel tossed the hood of Wilbur's jacket up over his finned ears. Wilbur was in a frustrated mood today, mostly due to the fact that he was being forced to fold all of his fins up inside clothes where they were squished and uncomfortable. He was whining and growling like an injured dog as Corel pulled him to and fro between all of the shops, looking at clothes and jewelry. All he knew was that this "mall" place was more like a prison where you shopped than anything else.

Meanwhile, Riley's alarm clock was blaring. He slammed the "off" button, glancing around his room. The redheaded girl who had suddenly appeared there the night before was no longer in his sight, so he rubbed his eyes and stood. Maybe it was all just a crazy dream. He glanced at his desk. The pen reading "Code Red" was still there, so perhaps it wasn't such a crazy dream after all. He really had to stop eating cheetos before bed.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby Wind » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:30 pm

[quote="Diamond Dragon (post: 1468386)"]ooc: Great everyone!
BIC: Luna woke up to her alarm sounding. She groggily turned over and looked at it. Then she gasped, because it said 10 am. She wanted to be up at 8! "Stupid alarm." she mumbled. Dia stumbled out her bed and put on a black skort and a sailor-like top. She slipped on her favorite sandals and walked to the basement door. When she tried the door, she found it open. Immeditely she was suspiceous. She went down the stairs. When she got to the bottom, she said in a loud whisper, "Ruby? Tiger?" But there was no answer. Dia weaved through the boxes of stuff and found the back door that led to outside wide open. Nearby was on of her Mother's hair pins. "Ruby." said Dia. She closed the door, and went beck upstairs. After she had a quick breakfast, she ran out of the house and got out a skateboard she hardly ever used. "Good thing Mom and Dad are out today." she muttered. She pushed off and started skating toward the center of town. "Why do those two have to make life so hard for me?" she grumbled, showing her unusually sharp teeth for a split second.

Meanwhile Ruby was touring around the strip mall. She smirked at the thought of being able to use that hairpin to escape the basement. She had run off in one direction, while Tiger had dashed off the other. "I wonder where he went." she said out loud. Suddenly she saw a pawn shop, and in the window was a samuri-like sword. Ruby let out an excited squeal, and ran in to the shop.

Tiger in the meantime was in the woods that skirted the edge of the town. Not only that, but he was 50 feet tall as well. Luckily for him, the trees where giants themselves at 70 feet, so he wasn't head and shoulders over them. He would've perfered going into town like this, but when he mentioned that in front of Dia, she'd threatened to kick him out of he ever dared do grow in public. Of course she never said anything about growing here, wich didn't count as in public. At least, not to him. As he weaved around the trees, animals that where nearby scattered in every direction, terrified at this unfamiliar monstrosity. Tiger didn't notice this, for he was too busy trying to find a small clearing that he had found a few days ago. He was sure it was around here somewhere. Suddenly he tripped on a boulder, and fell down with a loud crash. Now he found himslef face to face with a girl with a long coat....that had CAT EARS on the hood.

ooc: When Tiger fell, it was loud enough for Raven and Drake to hear. ]

ooc: thanks for the opening lol

Ic: Raven and Drake heard a loud crash behind them and they looked around rather quickly. Drake drew his sword and put himself between Raven and the potential threat, he knew that he looked like something out of medieval times but he couldn't help the way Rave had drawn him and created his personality. She had also wrote his history on the back of his drawing with the pencil and so his tragic history had become all too real also. He still had nightmares about it all the time. " Announce who you are and your intentions?!" He tried to speak in more modern ways but he knew that his voice and words sounded old even to his own ears

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Yuri Wolxenstiener

Yuri pulled the ear flaps of his Ushanka down and tied them in place. It wasn't that it was especially cold, but rather that it was normally cold. Even in this high-priority complex only the important rooms were heated. Yuri sat in an unimportant room. It was one he had stumbled upon quite on purpose, after reviewing the many blueprints of the facility. Variations in the construction print copies had resulted in a few odd occurences throughout the facility, this room being one of them. It was situated well away from the main hustle, and was purfect for hiding out and reading comics.
With a sigh, he flipped the last page of the most recent volume and put the book down. If he didn't return soon they'd start looking for him, since very shortly he had to interview the first crop of artists. Quite frankly, he'd have rather froze to the spot. But the KGB has a funny way of getting what they want.
"Vell, no point delayink the inevitable." As he stepped out the crooked door, his smile returned to his face. Out of all the workers in the facility, Yuri Wolxenstiener was the only one who made smiling a habit.

Greyten

Greyten stood beside his Russian motorcycle side car-combo, known as a Ural, and stared into the empty sidecar. He wasn't angry, in fact he had expected this. He had discovered telling Mimikoneko to stay put was like telling water not to flow. The water just can't keep itself in a pile, no matter how much it wants too.
He looked up at the surrounding crowds of people, skrutinising them with his one eye. Profiling, assesing risk, potential threats, and worse of all: someone who might have a cat-girl fettish. If Greyten regretted one thing about Mimiko, it was that now he could never go to an anime con.
Reaching into the car he rummaged around and then casually slid something into the depths of his rider's trenchcoat. No need for anything serious here, by the looks of the people. Just something flashy. Greyten repressed a shudder as he stepped into the crowd. There were too many people, too many threats. A welling sensation of panic was present in his stomach, amplified by a recent event in which he almost lost Mimiko to someone in a similar crowd.
Greyten's reminescing was cut short by the distant sound of something large falling. It wasn't enough to catch the attention of the crowd, but Greyten darted off in it's direction. If Mimiko wasn't there when it happened, she'd definitely be there after she heard it.

Mimikoneko

The thing on the other side of the tree was indeed interesting. Because things that looked like things that were familiar only not because they are way too big and fall on you are interesting. Luckily, Mimiko knew what to do in threatening situations from watching Greyten: Make scrunchy faces and growl. She slid back into the fighting position Greyten had taught her: Crouched low, fists up to protect the face. Opposite of Greytens stance, which was to stand up high. Now the most important part: Never initiate an attack. Falling didn't really constitute an offensive move, except in Greyten's storybook, so she waited for this interesting thing to "Escalate," a fancy word Greyten said when he meant things got more scary.

OOC: Oops, forgot the villian... he'll come later. He'll probably be the first to die too. XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 am

ooc: I think Tiger and Mimiko are to far away to hear Drake Wind.

BIC: Tiger looked at the strange girl with a mixture of curiosity and amusement. Curiousity because he was wondering why she was here, since no one went into the forest, and amusement because she had gotten into a fighting stance as if she meant to fight him. How could she when Tiger was 50 feet tall? Tiger pushed himself up so he was resting on his elbows. "So what are you doing here?" he asked, speaking for the first time.

Dia had also heard the crash and went in the direction of the sound. She had a pretty good idea of who made that sound. Suddenly she noticed a man going in the same direction. This doesn't look good....if Tiger is in there, and if he's 50 feet tall, and if that guy finds him.... Dia couldn't finish the thought. when she got to the edge of the woods, she abandoned her skateboard and plunged headfirst into the woods.

Ruby, holding the sword, looked round when a girl came inside, pulling a strange looking boy along with her. Now Curious, she went over to them. "Hiya!" she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 am

OoC: Okay sorries I shall adjust my next post

IC: Drake looked around and then followed the noise, hey found a 50 foot tall person who had fallen in the middle of the woods. They approached cautiously, Raven ran out to the guy who had falledn down and said " are you ok?"

Wind

Postby Asuka Neko » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:24 pm

OOC: Apparently Riley is going to the woods... I hope that's okay with everyone.

IC: Riley thought it had been an absolutely terrible idea to go on a hike. Actually, it was no problem at first, excepting the fact that his sister half-dragged him there. The real problems began when he stopped for a water break and saw something incredibly strange. It was a foot, the size of most of the boulders nearby, and as Riley looked around, he realized that it was attached to the rest of a body. Not only that, but there was a very strange crowd of people around the gigantic behemoth. They looked like a cast of one of the fanfictions his sister Rachel was always writing... except they were real.

"And life just gets weirder..." He muttered to himself, adjusting his hat as he approached the group. He was hoping that there was someone more clueless than him around so that he did not look like a total idiot.
~My Website~
[color="Cyan"]"Have you ever gotten the urge to do something crazy... and AWESOME!?" -Demyx[/color]
Asuka Neko

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

ooc: That's fine. It's where all the action is right now. XD
BIC: Tiger looked round when he heard someone else ask if he was alright. He saw two people beside him. "Uh sure, I'm fine." he said to the woman who had asked him. Then he looked at the other one, who looked sort of like a knight. "You look like you came out of a Legend of Zelda game." he remarked. Then out of the corner of his eye he noticed another guy walking up to him. Oh boy...I'm busted, aren't I? he thought.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Mimikoneko

The interesting thing had spoken, but before Mimiko could assess the next best move a whole bunch of people started showing up. This was becoming all together too interesting. Bounding back, she slid part way behind a tree and peeked out. She didn't want to get involved, but she wanted to see what was going on too... If only Greyten were here...
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:06 pm

When Tiger turned back he found the strange girl had partialy hidden herself behind a tree and was peeking out at them. Tiger shifted, and careful not to bump into the others, he stood up.

Dia ran through the woods, trying to keep moving toward where she heard the sound. She looked back, hoping the man wasn't following her.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Greyten

Greyten was certain the sound came from the woods, but as he got to them a girl with a skateboard had entered the forest at a run right where he intended to. Greyten had little choice but to hang back. He could pass the girl if he sprinted, but the suspicious glance she had covertly shot at him indicated that getting close to her could cause a problem. He decided the best ption was to maintain a cautious distance and trust Mimiko to take care of herself till he got there. It shouldn't be too far anyways.

Yuri Wolxenstiener

The artist line up wasn't as bad as Yuri had expected. It was a lot worse. Some of them looked downright sick and twisted. However, Yorchovick's presence made it evident dismissing all of them wasn't an option. Yorchovick was the top dog of the facility, and despised Yuri. At least it confirmed Yuri's suspicions that this assignment was some form of punishment for existing. "No need for pleasantries, (no desire for them, either) you all know viye you are here. I vill decide whether you are vhat ve looking for. So, who first?"

OOC: I can either introduce the villian here or have someone else's go first. Just lemme know. Till we establish a villiany I think it'd make sense for the heroes to have to deal with a prototype monster or two as we work out the details.
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

ooc: Wind has a few villian characters, so I think hers should go first.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm

OOc: thank you hope you enjoy my villain is named darkness don't bother playing nice cause she wont lol

OOC2: I kinda of lost track of where Drake and Raven are so could someone please help me

IC: Darkness sat in the corner and stared at her latest creation it was a pocket size darkness orb gun with a laser site. She had surprised her father by being able to create weapons as well as monsters. She looked up to see Her best Creation, The Huntress coming towards her. She was ring wraith like and spoke in a hissing tone" Mistress... Your Father told me to tell you that he wanted you to draw a very nasty dragon type monster today as your assignment..." Sorrow her other creation said in her ear as he was sitting next to her " Why not create something like the one we saw in that movie earlier but ten times nastier." Darkness smiled a very evil smile and said " What a good suggestion Sorrow..." She started to draw with her pencil which she had several of them. one looked like a black sword with which she drew her darkest figures like the huntress and Sorrow. SHe picked up that pencil and started to sketch.

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:56 am

ooc: Raven and Drake are still with Tiger, Mimiko, and Reily. And Asuka, Please remember to RP Coral and Wilbur (I had Ruby come up to them and say hi)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Asuka Neko » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:25 am

OOC: Yes, they will reappear, I just didn't have time to write about them last time I posted!

Corel and Wilbur

"Hi!" Corel replied, and Wilbur just growled. Corel looked over her shoulder at him. Apparently he didn't trust this girl. Either Wilbur had trust issues or there was something wrong. Corel went with the former. "I'm Corel, and this is Wilbur," she said, introducing them, "who are you?"

Riley

Riley noticed that the giant realized he was there, so he decided it was best to stop trying to hide. "Hey! Who are you people?" he called, breaking to a run so that he could join the group.
~My Website~
Asuka Neko

Postby Wind » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:04 am

Drake and Raven stood off to the side a bit unsure of what to do. Then Drake heard someone call him something out of the legend of Zelda games and he got upset. Just cause he was a drawing originally he still had feelings too.

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Dia looked behind her again. The man wasn't there. Perhaps he wasn't following her after all. Just in case, she ducked behind a tree. Suddenly, her hair grew much longer, and parted evenly into two colors; the left side was red, the right blue. Her eyes now matched her hair, but her left eye was blue, and the right red. Huge white dragon wings sprouted from her shoulders and glittered in the patches of sunlight. A long whip-like tail covered in diamond scales swished gently behind her. Dia glanced around again, then with a jump, she took off, flying between the trees. After a few minutes, she caught sight of Tiger. He wasn't really that hard to spot. Dia landed on a branch above his head, and was about to shout at him, but when she looked down he was surrounded by other people. Oh no....this doesn't look good. she thought. How was she supposed to keep him a secret if he kept on doing stuff like this?! Dia lept off the branch and landed right on Tiger's head. Tiger, feeling something drop on his head let out a cry of surprise and jerked his head back violently. Dia, not expecting that, tumbled off, but caught herself and flew to his shoulder. "Tiger, what's going on?" she asked him. Tiger, now realizing who it was, answered, "Hey, it wasn't my fault!" "Suuuure it wasn't." replied Dia, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm Ruby!" replied Ruby. Then she glanced at Wilbur. There was something about him that didn't seem....human. "Is he ok?" asked Ruby.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby SeraphicCharm » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm

OOC: Here we go...!

A picnic in the woods at ten in the morning was going to be the best idea ever, at least in Chrysta's mind. It had been two days since her wolf characters Dawnstar and Aazady had come to life from her sketches, but these had been the best two days of her life. Who wouldn't want to have a couple pet wolves? Finally, something interesting in her life!

Chrysta's house was a little ways behind the main road, where the strip mall was. There was a large forest in between, but she knew of a nice stream where she and her new friends could eat some lunch and try to catch minnows for her fish tank. When she came down the stairs of her house to grab her shoes, Aazady was already there, scratching at the door. "Come on, come on, let's go already! I'm tired of being inside!"

"Stop your whining already!" Dawnstar scolded as she descended the stairs behind Chrysta. "We're going, we're going!"

"Okay guys, that's enough," Chrysta laughed as she pulled on her red Converse, grabbed her tuna sandwich, and headed out the door. "Now who's ready for a picnic?"

It didn't take long for the wolves to catch their lunch, and Chrysta was dangling her feet in the cool water of the stream when she heard a commotion back near the strip mall. The only reason she went there was to go to the art store, which was located at the far end of the strip mall. But even on a Saturday morning there wouldn't be that many people there, especially not closer to the woods. Aazady could hear it too, and before either Dawn or Chrysta could stop him he was running in the direction of the action.

When he arrived, Aazady could not believe his eyes. There was a fifty foot giant just lying on the ground, surrounded by a large crowd of people, including some strange creatures he had never seen before. He froze instinctively, the smell of a cat filling his sensitive nose. Looking up directly in front of him, Aazady saw a human girl hiding behind a tree from the giant thing, but she had a cat's tail and what looked like ears on the hood of her jacket. He crouched low, growling loudly with his hackles raised. Chrysta and Dawn came running up behind him.

"Aaz, what do you think you are doing?" Dawn hissed at him, until she too smelled the feloid as well. A small growl began rumbling in her throat, but she fought to repress it.

Chrysta moved toward where everyone was gathered, staring at the giant in front of them. She saw a woman and what looked like a video game warrior off to one side. It probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to run up to them and ask what was going on, but Chrysta really didn't care and was ready for some adventure. She jogged over to where they were standing, closer to the giant than she probably would have liked. "Hey, could you tell me what's going on here? I mean, I live just right back behind these woods, and I swear this area hasn't seen this much excitement since....since, well, ever!" While she was still talking, a girl with white dragon wings and tail landed on the giant's head. What on earth was going on lately?!

OOC: Wind, that's Raven and Drake, by the way, that Chrysta is talking to.
SeraphicCharm

Postby Vega » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:49 pm

- Jay and Turtok-

Jay laid silently atop his bed. The curtains were shut. The room was dark. Jay stared upward at his ceiling. He stared emotionless and still. The silence was surely deafening.

Then the silence was broken by a low voice comming from beneath the bed.
"Are you going to just waste another weekend laying there?"

Jay didnt respond.
A bowlingball sized turtle crawled out from under the bed revealing its metallic form.
"When are you going to man up and take some action?!" said the turtle.

Jay shot up out of the bed.

"Turtok! Shut...up!!!" yelled Jay in an assertive tone.

Turtok laughed at his aggression.
"Well look who's finally put on his big boy pants! C'mon kid, lets get out of here. Lets blow something up!"
Jay turned towards Turtok.
"You know very well that we cant do that."
Turtok crawled closer to Jay.
"And why not? You've told me how you hate your boring life. You've also told me how you dream of being all powerful. Im your ticket to that dream!"
Turtok spoke in her munipulitive tone that she knew would change everything in her favor.
Jay sighed.
"I've never taken you out before. What if-"
Jay was then interupted.
"What if what?! Forget about these what if scenarios. This is your time Jay. Your chance to be ruler of this world. Lets go!"
Jay knew her words were far fetched yet in the back of his mind he believed her. He believed in the minute possibility of using his creation to rule through power.
Jay grabbed Turtok in his hands and lifted her up to his face.
"You ready?" said Jay.

A menacing smile spread across the turtles face.
Jay played her in his pack and left the house.
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Dia notcied a girl had come up to them, with......two WOLVES behind her!? "Come on Tiger, out with it! What's going on?!" she asked Tiger again. "I dunno! I just accidently fell, and all these people just showed up!" he answered. "You never had a good sense of balance." remarked Dia. Tiger shot her a death glare, which she ignored.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Yuri
Yuri had gone through several artists, and had let go as many as he could point out "reasonable" grounds for. He could play their game. Yorchovik was catching on, however, and had felt the need to oversee the next interview. Currently they were both watching the waiting room monitors which displayed the few remaining artists. Some had already been given pens in expectation of great things, and some had just been told what the pens could do. Yuri was watching one of the newer talents, a pasty pale fellow with long dark hair and dressed in a fancy dark colored, high-collar coat. All the talents were unnerving, but the more Yuri watched him the more he was certain the man was watching him back. A creepy smile kept playing across his lips, as if he eagerly waited for a suprise present he had snuck a look at before hand.
"I think we should take a look at this one here, what do you think?" Yorchovik gestured towards a girl who was sitting in a corner sketching, flanked on either side by previous creations. Yuri knew that really meant, 'I know you are interfearing. Just dare try to keep it up.' It also didn't help the Yorchovik, a pure-blooded Russian, spoke with a pristine brittish accent he purposefully developed to make the statement, 'I'm above you all.' Keying up the intercom, Yuri addressed the girl. " 'Darkness', please proceed to the simulation chambers."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Wind » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1468905) wrote:Yuri
Yuri had gone through several artists, and had let go as many as he could point out "reasonable" grounds for. He could play their game. Yorchovik was catching on, however, and had felt the need to oversee the next interview. Currently they were both watching the waiting room monitors which displayed the few remaining artists. Some had already been given pens in expectation of great things, and some had just been told what the pens could do. Yuri was watching one of the newer talents, a pasty pale fellow with long dark hair and dressed in a fancy dark colored, high-collar coat. All the talents were unnerving, but the more Yuri watched him the more he was certain the man was watching him back. A creepy smile kept playing across his lips, as if he eagerly waited for a suprise present he had snuck a look at before hand.
"I think we should take a look at this one here, what do you think?" Yorchovik gestured towards a girl who was sitting in a corner sketching, flanked on either side by previous creations. Yuri knew that really meant, 'I know you are interfearing. Just dare try to keep it up.' It also didn't help the Yorchovik, a pure-blooded Russian, spoke with a pristine brittish accent he purposefully developed to make the statement, 'I'm above you all.' Keying up the intercom, Yuri addressed the girl. " 'Darkness', please proceed to the simulation chambers."

Darkness looked at the intercom and handed sorrow her half finished sketch. She looked around to see a couple of her smaller monsters running around her feet. She looked again to the intercom and walked down the hall to the Simulation Chamber. She waited for the Others to Arrive and sat in a chair with her back to the door in a position where she could see all the exits and entrances to the room and took her sketch book from Sorrow and continued to sketch.

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:11 pm

ooc: Does everyone want some monsters to attack now?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:39 pm

ooc: lets have some monsters attack now

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm

ooc: Ok!
BIC: Suddenly there was an ear piercing shriek, and something shot from behind another tree and hit Dia in the stomach so hard that she fell again from Tiger's head. Tiger got so scared that he shot straight into a sitting position. Dia landed with a hard thud with the strange thing on top of her. Dia could now see it was a large creature that seemed to be a mix of a gargoyle and a dragon. "What is that thing?!" cried Tiger. Dia let out a torrent of fire at the creature, who screamed and let go of her.

Suddenly Ruby heard a strange roaring sound outside. She dashed outside, completely forgeting about the sword she still held. Right outside was a hideous creature that looked a third human, a third frog, and a third fish. "EW! What pond did YOU crawl out of?!" Asked Ruby, disgusted. The creature didn't answer. Instead, it made a charge for her.

ooc: If you guys want to add more monsters, go ahead.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Asuka Neko » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Ooc: Ooh, monsters. Prepare to scream like a little girl, Riley.

Riley

Riley was now certain that not only had last night been a dream, but he was dreaming AGAIN. For one, there was something with a bull's head and a man's body running at him with an axe that looked suspiciously like a giant meat cleaver. He did the first thing that came into his mind (after registering that the thing was, in fact, a minotaur), which was run. That, and he hid behind a guy who looked like he appeared from the middle ages. If anyone was going to defeat a monster that big, it would be someone who looked to be a knight.

Corel and Wilbur

Corel was about to attempt at making up some excuse that Wilbur just had psychological problems or somethingg when all of a sudden, a fish/frog man leapt out at them. Wilbur gasped and jumped behind Corel, but in the process, he knocked the hood of his sweatshirt off, causing the fins on his head to fan out around his head. Corel whipped a pistol out of her purse and aimed it at the monster, hoping that she was as good of a marksman (er... woman) in dire situation as she was on the practice ranges.
~My Website~
Asuka Neko

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying