Salvation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Magicman7200 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:21 pm

"sigh it we would've not been late if you hadn't gotten lost!" yelled Ichiro
"just be quiet" Jack answered back
"i'm really sorry for being late" said Jack as he bowed in respect to Renalda
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 am

Renalda shortly inclined her head in reply, then said,"Ah! Finally! Karen, have you met Teto and Jack? Well there they are." She laughed. "Now," she said, picking up a few papers. "Here's your mission. Now hurry up and do it," she said, shoving the papers at Teto. "After you get back, we'll have a conference in the room. Now get moving."

OOC: I have decided that there will be a ninth floor. That will just be for one sentry though. A look out post, so to speak. Four windows, cleverly done, so that it looks like they're just holes in the rock. But...they are. XD The windows are really hard to see though.

By the way, Kuraku doesn't know where Iatsu is. What can stick out more than a mountain? you might ask. Well, Kuraku doesn't know that they live in a mountain. He thinks that they live in a little village or something. So there hasn't been any real fighting yet. Yeah, a couple skirmishes in the woods, but no real fighting, therefore, there have not been any casualties. Except on Kuraku's side, lol

Thanks for being dedicated all! ^_^
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby rocklobster » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Karen turned to Teto. "Hi, I'm Karen." she offered a hand to shake.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Teto shook Karen's hand, smiling. "Hi Karen. Sorry we can't stay long though." she said, and glanced down at the papers that Renalda gave her. "Come on Jack, this mission may take awhile."
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby MomentOfInertia » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:24 pm

"Yeah"
Randall took one of the bags,
"geez this is heavy! are we eating rocks this week or what?"
"So, who's the new guy?"
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:01 pm

Josh laughed. "That's the vegetable bag, which is always bulky and heavy. And what new guy are you talking about?"

~~~~~~~
Arempal said in her usual voice, "I know Renalda has already given you papers with your mission on it, but I'll just brief you. You'll be bringing back two other people, named Matt and Crystal. Teto, since you've been here for six weeks, you've already done this sort of thing before. Jack, even though this is the last time we'll have to get people from the woods, Renalda wants you to have experience doing this sort of thing. As you've been here for just about a month, your training is almost finished. You and your sword have sufficiently bonded to be able to fight, if a fight is needed. Now go. The chosen one is one of the ones you must retrieve."

OOC: Look forward to my fourth chapter, which I'm hoping I can get out this week. ^^/
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:41 pm

OOC: Oops I thought Jack was a new arrival....

IC:
"oh, wait that's Jack. HI JACK!.... he didn't even notice did he?...oh right did you still want to go goon hunting tonight? there's a nice camp off to the south and I'll need some help to get 'em all with out have'n to chase 'em too far."
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:29 pm

"Ah yeah, we're still on. Those trolls are really annoying. I'm still not that great with merging with Jorbank though, since I'm only two weeks into my training. Just expect that, 'kay? Oh, and if Renalda sends me somewhere else, then no, I can't. As if you didn't know that already." He laughed.

OOC: Turns out I can't get it out this week. >:( But oh well, I'll get it out next week for sure. And btw, during easter week, my sister and her daughter will be here so I won't be as active. Just giving you a heads up. ^^/

Dia, Magicman, you can go now. XD

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Magicman7200 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

"what's up guys, okay lets do our mission!" said Jack

OOC I was on a trip so I couldnt do anything
Magicman7200

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:23 pm

"Ok!" said Teto, stuffing the papers in her bag and going out the door.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Jack headed out the door with Teto on the way to their mission

"Hm-there's something very suspicious around here well maybe thats just me" said Jack with a worried look
Magicman7200

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:23 pm

"What do you mean?" asked Teto in a surprised tone.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am

OOC: I'll also skip the part where she comes into the world. Read about it in my story. XD

IC: Crystal heard voices. Now is that coming from my head, or are those real voices? she asked herself.

They're real voices.

Crystal cautiously went to where the voices were coming from. She soon came in sight of two people, one a red-headed girl, and the other was a dark brown haired guy. "Hello there," she said.

Before they had a chance to reply, a scream came from where Crystal just was. "Matt!" she exclaimed, running back. She stopped dead in her tracks.

In front of Matt, was a huge monster. The front of it resembled a lion, except that it was much larger than a normal one, and had wings. The back end of it was like a bird. It had large talons, like an eagle, and only two feet. It was black as night.

OOC: Welcome to my description of a Benihime! I know, that sounds SUPER weird, but I couldn't think of anything else. XD

Beware, Benihime's are hard to defeat. Daisuke, the most skilled swordsman of them all, had trouble defeating one. And even then, the Benihime managed to break his arm. So yeah. ^^/

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Magicman7200 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:10 pm

"WHOA! what is that!?" Jack screamed as he saw the benihime

"never mind that, lets take this thing on!" said Jack as he pulled out his sword
Magicman7200

Postby AtmosBreak » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Rio trudged on, panting and tired but continuing to have a firm grip on his sword, or axe, whatever other people saw him as, he wasn't all that sure. Renalda didn't explain much of the spell except that apparently he had the appearance of a Zenook and could sneak into Kuraku's main camp and it worked, much to his surprise and relief. He could take out a Zenook, no problems but a hundred plus of them, not including the rest of the army, eh he didn't fancy his chances. Stealth was the only option for the recon mission Renalda sent him on and it was time to report back. To say the least he could not wait to return back and actually sleep in a bed, the conditions Kuraku gave his army were beyond harsh and he had learnt a considerable amount about them and their goals, Renalda would be pleased.

Taking a little rest to catch his breath, Rio was amazed once he realized it had been six months since he arrived in this world and yet still had many questions. However it sure beat life back on Earth, he wasn't going to complain. Perhaps God would explain everything to him once he dies if Renalda doesn't, He does exist right?

"Alright Rio, enough pondering, let's go, a week is too long away, we need to report to Renalda, just suck it up you pansy"

"Ok, sorry Forze, just you know, my mind wanders at times, sorry"

Forzenua sighed mentally as they continued to trudge up the mountain. Rio was not the type of person she had hoped she would be partnered up with. She wanted someone more aggressive and would argue back, Rio amazed her with how passive he was at times. She never would have thought she would have gotten so sick of the word 'sorry'.

"How many times have I told you to stop saying... Wait, come on let's go"

A loud scream nearby interrupted their telepathic conversation. Rio was a little taken back once the spotted a Benihime and a group of other humans. Giving Forzenua a twirl in his right hand as he crouched behind a bush behind the Benihime with a serious look in his eyes. Daisuke wasn't the only one to defeat a Benihime and there were people in danger, Rio wasn't just going to stand by and do nothing. As one of them pulled out their sword, that was when Rio had enough.

"Alright, ready Forze? Go all out cause remember, we still look like Zenooks to them, let's hope this protective spell of Renalda's works".

Although there were many things that frustrated her about her partner, there were some points she loved about him. When it came to protecting others, Rio was a completely different person, Forzenua loved that side to him.

In silent agreement, Rio swung back his sword as he charged and leapt up into the air, striking the Benihime at where its wings attached to it's body and the area around it. Forzenua groaned simultaneously as the Benihime winced out loud, in shock that a Zenook would attack it of all things.

"Stand back!" Rio called out to the humans as he face the Benihime, positioning his free hand to stop the others from charging ahead.

"I'll handle the Benihime, I don't care how skillful you may hink you are with your swords but Renalda needs you alive and I won't let anyone of youse getting harmed." He growled as he prepared to strike the Benihime again.

"What are you waiting for? I'm fine, let's just kill this thing!" Forzenua screamed at Rio.
[INDENT]
"'You are the light of this world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Light Club"
[/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Teto, pale as a ghost, watched in amazement as a human with a sword suddenly appeared and started attacking the Benihime. When one told everyone to run, she snapped out of her daze. She dashed forward and grabbed Matt's hand and started dragging him away. "I think we should do as the man says." she shouted to the others.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:17 pm

"ok then lets hurry back!" Jack said as he put his sword away and retreated with the others
Magicman7200

Postby MomentOfInertia » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:06 pm

samurai10 (post: 1472215) wrote:"Ah yeah, we're still on. Those trolls are really annoying. I'm still not that great with merging with Jorbank though, since I'm only two weeks into my training. Just expect that, 'kay? Oh, and if Renalda sends me somewhere else, then no, I can't. As if you didn't know that already." He laughed.

"Right this shouldn't be to big a fight for you. I want to hit them from the south, keep ol' Kuraku from guessing where we're based. So, if you or anybody else is coming, you'll need a Pegasus and a couple days worth of supplies, so we can lead 'em off in the wrong direction, then lose 'em. Y'know in case they got some backup when we wern't look'n or somth'n and we can't take 'em. I'll meat you outside 'bout an hour before dusk."
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:19 am

OOC: Sorry guys, for the late posting. ^^/ I couldn't decide whether I would go with Dia's explanation of a guy with a sword, or Zenook, as the spell is supposed to deceive ALL who see it. Oh well, I'll just make the spell malfunction, no biggie. ^^/;;

IC: Josh nodded. "Yup, I'll see you. I'm going to go look for Daisuke now. He promised to help me train today. I'll be seeing you, I guess." With a smile, Josh turned to the stairs.
~~~~~
Crystal was about to follow them when she stopped in her tracks, unable to move. Gorro, what are you doing?

I'm stopping you.

But why? The guy told us to leave, didn't he? We're just following his orders.

That guy is not the best swordman. Daisuke took up swordplay on Earth too, and he was pretty good on Earth, which helps here. But, he wasn't able to defeat one of those things without getting a broken arm. I don't know who that guy is, but he's not Daisuke, I'm sure of it.
Gorro was sincerely worried for him. Look, I know you just came into this world, and you're really confused. But those two who came for you, they must have completed their training already, otherwise Renalda wouldn't have sent them here. They've gotta help him! You've gotta think of some way to convince them that that guy needs their help.

Crystal looked back. Screeches, screams, and roars were already coming her way. The fight had begun. Alright. I still don't really know what's going on, I'll believe you. Now let me run after them.

That's a good girl.

Crystal could feel that she would be able to run after them, and she did. "Hey guys!" she exclaimed. She caught up with them. "Don't you think that guy needs help? I mean, I've just come here, and I'm really not sure if this is all a really weird dream, but Gorro here says its not. Don't you think that he needs help?"

OOC: PROCRASTINATION IS VERY BAD GAAAAAAAH. I've been trying really hard to get my story out BUT IT'S NOT WORKING AAAAAAH. Sorry guys, you'll have to wait a bit longer. DX;;;

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:18 pm

samurai10 (post: 1474571) wrote:IC: Josh nodded. "Yup, I'll see you. I'm going to go look for Daisuke now. He promised to help me train today. I'll be seeing you, I guess." With a smile, Josh turned to the stairs.

"Right, later then." Randall started to pack food for the mission, throwing one last glance at the stairwell and yelling; "STOP CHECKING FOR YOUR CELL PHONE ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE!"

OOC: I might post some more preparation stuff if things move slowly enough.
MomentOfInertia

Postby AtmosBreak » Thu May 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Not waiting any longer as the Benihime faced Rio, hate, anger, bewilderment engraved into his eyes. How could but a simple subordinate attack him like that? A Zenook for Kuraku's sake! Roaring out of anger, gearing up and ready attack Rio, it attempted to flap its wings, only to find excruciating pain out of its right wing. Quickly glancing at it, it's eyes widened momentarily, more likely than not, out of shock to find the wing dripping and covered in its own white blood, a stark contrast to its black colouring. Turning back to Rio slowly, it's hatred and fury growing until it could no longer contain it. Bending its knees slightly, leaning its body back, it lunged at Rio with a deafening roar.

To say he had completely expected this would be a lie though Rio had a general idea of how the Benihime was going to attack. Knowing it doesn't always mean you can avoid it however.

"Now!" Commanded out Forzenua with authority, as if she was a general and Rio was her troops.

Rolling slightly towards the right side of the Benihime as it lunged at him in mid air, he managed to dodge the vicious jaws of the creature though he could not do much about one of the talons as he brought his sword up to strike again at the same wing coming out of the roll. It had been an evasive move that Rio had been trying to master, tinkering with to be able to dodge and attack. He hadn't fully perfected it but what could he do? He had to use all of his knowledge even he didn't have the speed and skill to perfectly execute everything he knew.

One of the talons of the Benihime managed to grab a hold of and dig into Rio's right arm, releasing it's grip the instant Forzenua made contact with the Benihime's wing. The damage had been done though, to both Rio and the Benihime. The three of them roared out in pain as the Benihime's talons cut deep into Rio's arms, his blood pouring down, Forzenua as she cut through the Benihime's tough exterior, and the Benihime itself, in pain beyond belief as its wing was sliced right off, the white of its blood splattering most of the surrounding area, including Rio.

Feeling a cold, white, sticky substance splatter against his face, it felt icky as he stood up and watched the Benihime roar out in pain and shock, moving around back and forth before it stopped and turned to Rio scornfully. "Kraakt makt ko. KRAAKT MAKT KO!" It roared out, shaking its head in disbelief for a moment as if still in belief before it attacked Rio once again.

"What exactly is it saying?" Forzenua asked as the Benihime began to speak what appeared to her to be gibberish.

"It's an old Benihimian language that most of the higher up generals speak, I told you about it when we were undercover, it basically said something on the lines of 'Traitor! Death to you, you...'" Rio mentally replied before the Benihime attacked suddenly once again.

The Benihime had jumped up with its talons out wide, flapping its remaining wing for extra lift as it came down with full force towards Rio. Whether out of instinct or knowledge, or a mixture of both with a little Forzenua forced movement mixed in, Rio swung his swords up, slicing deeping into the underside of the Benihime, it's weakest point.

Panting as they watched the Benihime breathing heavily, barely hanging onto dear life as a pool of white formed around it, Rio felt his arm swing and lurch forward involuntarily as the Benihime was beheaded. Rio could not find it in himself move as he just stared in shock.

"Wha.. Wha....?"

"Before you start, I had to do that. Leaving him like that would be... inhumane and cruel. He was dead no matter what, this way he would feel no more pain and it would be a quick end for him. It had to be done. We are not that heartless."

Rio swallowed hard before sighing out a "yes". He did see where Forzenua was coming from though he wasn't exactly expecting that though the Benihime would have more than likely would have done something way worse to them, beyond comprehension if the roles were reversed. Calming himself, he could feel the cold, white blood of the Benihime dry up and stick to his skin.

"Urgh this blood on me just feels so strange and disgusting, hurry up and clean me you fool."

"Yes, yes, sorry Forze. At least we protected the others. I couldn't attack until they were all a safe distance away, sorry about that."

Forzenua mentally rolled her eyes if swords could do that as Rio returned to his passive self. Whilst she did enjoy bossing him around, she much preferred the side to him which he just showed, Forzenua was becoming more and more impressed with him as time went on. He is a good partner, she stated mentally as Rio glanced around him, splatters of Benihimian blood seemingly randomly placed over him, his right arm still bleeding and coated in red from the talons of the beast.

OOC: Hope I didn't gross anyone out or anything and hope its within the rules. I tried to censor it down as much as I could, sorry you feel its too much blood or something.

Also guys, c'mon! Let's try to pick up activity again on this thread, let's try to post post post! I know I haven't been posting much lately but I will try to post more so I hope you all do as well!
[INDENT]
"'You are the light of this world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Light Club"
[/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby Magicman7200 » Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

"I think were safe. is anyone hurt?" said Jack while out of breath
Magicman7200

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun May 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Teto looked around, dazed. Finally she seemed to recover. "Thak you for helping us!" she called to the man, then; "OHMIGOSH! Your'e hurt!"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Mon May 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Jack looked back to find a man injured
"Hey! are you hurt?!" Jack questioned
"wheres the wound?" said Jack
Magicman7200

Postby samurai10 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

OOC: Sorry guys, I'm finally back. Sorry it took so long, and that my fanfic's still not out. >_> But my story is. That's a good thing, right? And what's up with the dead RPG? That's so not cool.

IC: Josh stopped abruptly when Randall called out something about his cell phone. He laughed and called back, "Don't worry, I know it's gone." He laughed again, and went up the stairs.
~~~~~~
When they had gotten back to the man, there was white stuff all over the place, along with feathers and a very strange sight in general. The man was bleeding, and whatever that monster was happened to have white blood with black fur and feathers. How strange. The wing had been cut off, and it was lying on its side with its eyes closed. The man had killed it, good. But how? Gorro, I thought you said that whatever that thing is is really hard to kill. But apparently it's not. Don't scare me so badly like that!

But it's true! I don't know how he killed it so easily!

Crystal rolled her eyes. She then turned to the man. "I'm not going to bother to ask if you're alright, because it's obvious you're not." She took Gorro and tore a long strip of cloth from her tunic with him. She knelt down beside him and started wrapping it around his arm. "Sorry if this hurts. I have no idea what I'm doing." She laughed timidly.

OOC: Does this sound believable for a girl who is extremely surprised and has just found out that she doesn't live on Earth anymore? :P

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Teto looked at Crystal and blinked. She wasn't acting the way anoyone would when they found they weren't on Earth anymore. Then she remembered and ran to the man. "Thank you for helping us." she said, bowing slightly, Japanese style.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm

"Man, you were awesome! Thank you so much!" said Jack when he came to the injured man
Magicman7200

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying