Darwing Pains (I'm not sure of the title though)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Darwing Pains (I'm not sure of the title though)

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I got this idea slightly from ChristianKitsune's comic, Stick Monkey Chronicles. I asked her if I could use it, and she said yes! THANK YOU KIT!

Ok, so lately, several people have found strange looking pens or pencils. Some people just drop them back where they found it, but a few take theirs home. Once they get there, some draw a picture with it. But the next day, they find their picture came to life! Of course they're surprised and maybe a bit scared, but they get over it eventually. Some have no idea how to deal with it, while others manage to hide whatever or whoever they drew. And all the while, the pen/pencil they used either dissapears, or becomes a normal pen, never to bring another picture to life again. Where did the pens come from? Well, in an underground lab that even the government doesn't know about, a group of scientist worked on those pens for pretty much they're whole lives, desperately trying to make one that won't just make one picture come to life, but EVERY pricture you draw with it. Unfortunately, what they planned to do with it was to take over the world. However, one of the scientists was going on a trip to another connected lab, taking several of the pencils with him. Somehow, he lost the case with the pens in them. And of course pens are usually moved around alot, so that's how they got scattered. But now the scientist have finally succeded in their goal. They have hired a few artists to draw monsters for them. Now everyone who had a drawing brought to life with one of the prototype pens have to band together to save the world.

Now I was thinking that this should take place over summer break or something, so that the artists have more free time to deal with their characters and/or objects they made. Also, I think it would be cool if some of us could play the character(s) of the artist (who would be played by another person!) Just a suggestion.

Character Sheets:
Artists:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio(this includes how he/she found the pen, and who/what he drew with it):
Pen's Appearance(optional):

For the Characters that came to life:
Name:
Power(s)(if any):
Other:

Scientists:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
How long he/she had been working on the pens:

Monster Artists:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
What kind of monsters he/she draws:

Ok, that's it for now! (my characters coming in a bit!)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying