Drawing Pains (I'm not sure of the title though)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am

Niiiice!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:55 pm

so does the RPG have enough ppl to get started?
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby samurai10 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

I'll be joining, since this looks like a very interesting RPG. But I've gotta work a bit on these characters. I stink at drawing, so I think it'll take some time....DX But yeah. :P
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Wind » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

you can do the drawings S10 you are awesome lol

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:37 pm

I think we have enough people now. *goes to PM a mod* :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby goldenspines » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:47 pm

goldenspines

Postby SeraphicCharm » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Yay, my charas are ready! Here we go!

Name: Chrysta Miller
Appearance: She is short, only 5 feet tall, with messy white hair no matter what time of the day.
Personality: The best word to describe Chrysta would be eccentric. She is kind, but somewhat strange to those who meet her for the first time; those who know her say she's just being Chrysta. She is very smart, but she has no interest in attending college as she hopes to make a career out of her one passion in life: drawing.
Bio: Chrysta's life had been one boring chain of events in succession, with nothing interesting EVER happening. She always tried to escape from reality through her drawings, creating fictional characters and places. One day as she was coming out of the local art supplies store, she nearly slipped over a small blue pen in the parking lot. Without really thinking about it, she picked up the pen and went home. Later that evening, she pulled out her new blue pen and sketched two of her wolf characters, Dawnstar and Aazady. Before she had realized it, she had fallen asleep at her drawing desk. When she awoke the next morning, she found both wolves sleeping soundly on her desk as well!

Name: Dawnstar
Race: Umbreolupus/ Shade Wolf
Personality: She is quite adventuresome, strong and independent, as well as fiercely loyal to those she values. Oftentimes she has to keep Aazady in check.
Power(s)(if any): She had the ability to dissolve into shadow.
Appearance: She is 3'6'' from the ground to her shoulder, grey in color with black bangs, black ears, and alternating bands of black on her tail.

Name: Aazady
Race: Wolf
Personality: He is casual in nature, friendly and charming, and has quite a knack for attracting other females to himself. He has a serious/dark side, but he doesn't let it show. He considers Dawnstar one of his best friends, but he is also frequently annoyed by her at the same time.
Power(s)(if any): (none)
Appearance: He stands 4' tall, grey in color wiht a scruffy black streak running from his nose to the top of his tail, black gangs, and similar black streaks on the backs of his legs.

Here's a link to their pic: http://ceesefire.deviantart.com/#/d3cs70n
SeraphicCharm

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

accepted! The thread has been made, so You can just jump in!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Vega » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm

I wanted to include my scetches with this but my scanner is acting all crazy. Sorry!

Name:Jay Henderson
Appearance: 5' 11''. Very skinny. His hair is Dark black and he always weaqrs his black hoodie and ripped black jeans.
Personality: Jay is the typical High school kid. He has average grades and has an average appearance. Jay has always wanted to break out of the average lifestyle. He wanted to do something great. He craves power and to do something very big.
Bio:One day he decided to visit a creepy, old antique shop. He spent 15 minutes just looking througfh random bits of stuff when he came across a box taped shut. Without knowing what was inside Jay purchased the box and when he finally opened it he saw a strange pen. Jay knew his ordinary life would change forever.
Pen's Appearance(optional): Then pen is a dark green color with scales all over it.

Name:Turtok
Race: Turtle
Personality: Turtok is incredibly munipulative and aggresive. She has no problem taking advantage of Jay to get her agenda done.
Power: She has huge canons on her back which can cause largescale damage.
Appearance: Shes about the size of a bowlingt ball and shes covered in metallic armor. Shes silver and Green
Other:
The mind is so complex when your based. 32 levels. Welcome to my world. --Lil B
I'm not guna let anything take the love from my heart, the love of life and spreading peace and positive, thank you earth I'm alive. --Lil B
Swag like I'm marrow, in my bones. Swag in my bones. Bone Marrow Swag. -- Lil B
Shouts out to Lil B "The Based God".
Vega

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Awsome Vega! You can go to the RP thread and jump right in!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

my villain characters

Name: Darkness
Appearance: Image
Personality: if she can hurt others she will. she takes any advantage she can and uses others when it suits her purpose. She has no apparent moral character.
Bio: She is the daughter of one of the scientists who worked to create the pens and pencils she is a gentic experiment who was created to be the perfect monster artist
What kind of monsters he/she draws: she has one monster that she constantly draws. it is called the huntress it is a dark shapeshifter. but she has drawn a dark elf named Sorrow also

Sorrow

The Huntress

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Woah, good villians!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Just wanted to remind everyone: If you do a scene with someone else's characters try the best you can to keep it accurate to that author's design. If you need to have that char interact, swing a PM by the author to make sure everything checks out. I've seen a lack of this make scenes in other RPGs awkward.
I've messed up a few chars myself by not communicating. >_<

Another note (mostly to let you guys know about my circumstances): If you are in the middle of an important collaboration scene(multi-authored), post an OOC if something suddenly pops up that takes priority over the RPG. That way people know to focus on keeping other things rolling and the scene doesn't suffocate. My work keeps me away from my compy for 12 hours a day, and then my remaining 4-5 hours have to be divied up between RPGing, eating, and other leisure(or chore) activities. So I generally only have time to respond once every 24 hours, give or take.
Anyways, ganbatte! (Good luck!) I'm looking forward to writing with you all!
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:53 am

That's a very good Idea Rusty! Thanks!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying