Salvation (working title)

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Salvation (working title)

Postby samurai10 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:04 pm

An RP based on my story! XD PM me if you have any questions.

The world is in serious turmoil. The renegade elf, Kuraku, is planning to take over this world with the Zebarius amulet, and continue on taking over all the other worlds under the High Elf. Only another elf, Renalda, and humans from Earth can stop him. Help in this fight!

So, there are five characters up for grabs. I'll take whoever isn't taken. Kuraku, renegade elf. Joshua, Crystal, and Matthew, three siblings from earth. Arempal, a young dragon.

Swords are the enchanted princes and princesses of the land.

Characters HAVE to be human. No elves other than the ones that I made up please. Thank you.

Sign-up sheet.

Name of character: (has to be earthly name)
Name of character's sword: (has to be made up. PM me if you can't think of a name)
Pets: (optional. Unicorns, pegasi, only. If pets, name.)
Personality:
Background: (such as what nation he came from)
Description: (what does your character look like?)
Description of sword: (what would your character's sword look like if ever returned to original form?)
Cause of death:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the character has to die on Earth before he/she can go to the world of Renalda and Kuraku. Sorry. And I also added in description of the sword. lol
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Name of character: Teto Kasane (tee hee, I'm using a Utauloid!)
Name of character's sword: Yoroshii
Gender of sword: Male
Pets: Pegasus named Awai
Personality: Her personality depends of her mood. If happy, she's generaly outgoing and kind. If sad or scared, she gets shy and timid. If angry, she gets reckless and agressive.
Background: Teto is originaly from Japan, but has recently moved to America. She can speak English, but not without her thick Japanese accent.
Description: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jNgCaDzrrUg/0.jpg
Cause of Death: Got hit by a car

Yoroshii: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100610100820/sonic/images/4/45/119px-Riders_ps2_eu6546_disc.jpg

Awai:
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Magicman7200 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Name of character:Jack Li-Xia

Name of character's sword:Yakyū-yō batto
Gender of sword:male
Personality:quiet but outgoing, has a lot of will power.
Background: Born and Lived in America his entire life but decided to explore the Eastern Asia part in the world. He is an american chinese.
Description: He is 5"7', has a medium body build, Black hair, tan skin,.
Description of sword:http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2156589/2171488/070801_SNUT_ichiroEX.jpg
cause of death: Getting wacked in the head REALLY hard with a baseball bat while playing baseball.
Magicman7200

Postby Magicman7200 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Name of character: Jack Li-xia
Name of character's sword: Yakyū-yō batto
Gender of sword:male
Personality:quiet but outgoing
Background: Jack is chinese but was born and raised in america. he can speak many languages
Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/chinese anime boy/KarmaKidX/anime_boy_lil.jpg
Description of sword: http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2156589/2171488/070801_SNUT_ichiroEX.jpg
Cause of death:getting hit with a baseball bat really hard while playing baseball with friends
Magicman7200

Postby goldenspines » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

@ Magicman: Just as a side note, if your post doesn't go through the first time, please avoid spamming in frustration. All new members go through a time where their posts sometimes get caught in the filter. Just be patient next time. ^__^
It seems like you edited your post, though. So things are back on track.

All right, carry on with the RP making~
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Name: Karen Ward
Sword: Joan
Sword's Gender: Female
Background: England
Description: Image
Description of Sword: Think Samus Aran without the armor.
Cause of Death: killed by a serial killer.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby samurai10 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Thanks Rock, new person, and Dia! (And goldy) :D All characters approved! And since nobody's coming up, I guess I'll make my characters lol. I forgot to add that everybody in the world of Eccapal knows Elvish. Renalda infused the knowledge into them at the time they came into the world.

Human characters.

Name: Joshua Smith
Name of Character's sword: Jorbank
Pets: A pegasus named Sweikon
Personality: Protective of his little sister. A bit indolent. Likes to tease people a lot. Gets along with a fair amount of people, including Renalda.
Background: Born and raised in America.
Description: Chestnut hair. Brownish skin. Has a bright smile, and deep blue eyes.
Description of sword: Young. Fair. Tall. Sad eyes. Brown eyes. Dark brown hair.
Cause of death: Got in bad car accident.
~~~~~~
Name: Crystal Smith
Name of character's sword: Gorro
Personality: Feisty, impatient, and more curious then a cat. Hard-working. Easy to startle
Background: Born and raised in America
Description: Long, black hair. Light blue eyes. Has brownish skin like her brother.
Description of sword: Blonde hair, blue eyes. Young. Fair.
Cause of death: Got run over by a car
~~~~~~~
Name: Matthew Smith
Name of character's sword: Rakena(pronounced Ra-ke-na)
Gender of sword: Female
Personality: Loves to tease people, but doesn't know when to stop. This has led him into trouble many times. Is irritable. Acts brave but is actually a coward.
Background: Born and raised in America.
Description: Dark short brown hair. Turquoise eyes. Slightly tall. Has fairer skin than his siblings.
Description of sword: Long blonde hair, with green eyes. Tall, and fair skin. Young also.
Cause of death: Got run over by a car
~~~~~
Name: Daisuke Urusawa
Name of sword: Peterano
Personality: Easy-going. Very protective of his comrades. Doesn't like to rush.
Background: Born and raised in Japan.
Description: Middle-aged man, black hair with tints of white, hazel eyes, dark skin. Not very tall.
Description of sword: Looks a bit older then thirty. Chestnut hair, black eyes. Fair skin, and extremely tall.
Cause of death: He was researching in a lab, when he cut himself on an infected knife. Became seriously sick and died.
~~~~~~
Non-human characters (only I can create non-human characters, sorry)
~~~~~~
Name: Renalda
Race: Elf
Weapon: Long regular sword
Personality: Kind, compassionate towards her comrades. Cold and unforgiving to Kuraku and his minions.
Description: Red, slightly wavy hair. Fair, with deep blue eyes. Very tall.
What she does: She is the leader of the good guys, and the only magic user other than Kuraku on Eccapal.
~~~~~~
Name: Arempal
Race: Dragon
Weapon: When she's in human form, she uses a regular long sword, like Renalda. When in dragon form, her claws.
Personality: Cold towards everybody. Very hard to excite. Extremely moody. Follows nobody except Renalda.
Description: When in human form, she has black hair, startling pale skin, and black eyes. When in dragon form, she's silver and gold.
What she does: She helps Renalda in training people, and helps Renalda in battle.
~~~~~~~
Name: Kuraku
Race: Elf
Weapon: Has none. Only uses magic.
Personality: A bit mad. Is very easily annoyed or irritated. Has a close relationship with nobody. Trusts nobody except himself.
Description: Tall, chestnut hair, black eyes, pale skin.
What he does: He is the leader of the dark forces. He has created all his minions through magic. Is Renalda's bitter rival and enemy.
~~~~~~
All characters in this post except Renalda are up for grabs. Thanks for understanding everybody. ^_^ Any questions, please PM me. Thanks you!
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Sorry, have to redo this.
Name of character: Teto Kasane (tee hee, I'm using a Utauloid!)
Name of character's sword: Yoroshii
Pets: Pegasus named Awai
Personality: Her personality depends of her mood. If happy, she's generaly outgoing and kind. If sad or scared, she gets shy and timid. If angry, she gets reckless and agressive.
Background: Teto is originaly from Japan, but has recently moved to America. She can speak English, but not without her thick Japanese accent.
Description: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/jNgCaDzrrUg/0.jpg
Description of sword: http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photos/0005/2817/anime_boy_3.jpg
Cause of Death: Got hit by a car

Yoroshii: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...u6546_disc.jpg

Awai: http://media.photobucket.com/image/blue%20pegasus/and4vlad/Unicorns%20and%20Pegasus/midnight_flight.jpg
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby KimHyorin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I'll be claiming Arempal and Kuraku.
[SIZE="7"][color="Red"]~김효린[/color][/SIZE]
KimHyorin

Postby goldenspines » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:25 pm

goldenspines

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Are there any slots left for another player in this?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:34 pm

Of course! :D Love to have another player!

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am

Is this good?

Name of character: Randall Washburn
Name of character's sword: Tarian
Gender of sword: Female
Pets: a Pegusus named “wingman”
Personality: quiet, practical, sarcastic. Over thinks things sometimes. Bit of a nerd.
Background: Northern US, Grew up in the country, some practical/mechanical skills.
Description: tall, thin build, Dark brown hair, serious looking face, long cloak, dark, sort of a matted green pattern, brown clothes, tends to fade into the background/underbrush.
Description of sword: Tall, long brown hair, Kind of pretty...
Cause of death: hit by a plane while crossing the street.

How are we defining how the swords look (as swords)? can it change? How much?
Like shifting balence to suit the weilder?
Or from broadsword to rapier?

Would you like me t writ up an intro that has my Character arriving awhile before the others? How long?
MomentOfInertia

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

S10, I was wondering, because you have swords, do you have a battle mechanic built into this game?

SDG
This

Seto_Sora

Postby samurai10 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:56 pm

@ MOI

Later on in the story, I will give a description of why, but swords cannot change their shape. Not even a little bit.

I'm not sure what you mean by shifting balance, (^^/;;;) but they can manipulate their wielder's movements if that's what you mean.

It would be great if your character could come right after Daisuke, who was the first human in the world of Eriviu. There's a plot twist in the middle that I'm planning, and having a character like that would be really nice. Thanks! ^_^

@Patrick

No. XD I'm an old-fashioned girl, so I don't really like that kind of stuff. ^^/;;

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm

I mean How the mass is distributed throughout the blade and hilt, and how that affects the behavior of the sword. I don't think we'll be delving quite that deep into the combat mechanics, I'm just over thinking it.

Character's alright though?

EDIT: for my own lazy convenience;
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=56977
MomentOfInertia

Postby samurai10 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Thanks for doing that! XD I've been planning to do that, but I kept forgetting. And I was too lazy. XD

Anyway, character's great! :D

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby samurai10 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Sorry for the double post, but MOI suggested that I post this as a reference guide. I thought his advice was sound, so yeah. :P

Iatsu. Headquarters of Renalda, and people from Earth. Located in a large hollow mountain. It has about eight levels, reachable by a long staircase. Ground level is the biggest, and is the training room for Arempal. Second floor is the training room for humans and swords. Third is a conference room. All come to this room when Renalda wants to talk to everybody. Fourth is stables, though only unicorns are here. Pegasi live at the top of the mountain, since they like high heights. Fifth is the kitchen/food room, where food is prepared and eaten. Six and seventh are rooms. Eighth is Renalda's rooms. You get out by going to the ground floor, and then a magic door will open.

Opens to a small clearing around the mountain, surrounded by a small forest, which thins out to plains. It's good for foraging, having all kinds of wild animals and fruit trees. The forest which everybody comes into Eriviu is about 5 miles away from Iatsu. It's mostly clear, though it can get foggy in the mornings. It never snows. Kinda like Southern California weather. XD

If there were such things as farmers, this soil would be very good for raising crops. In other words, it's not rocky. :P

On the opposite side of the mountain from the staircase is a magic lift. Use of this is discouraged, but if you need to get to a floor super fast or some catastrophe's going to happen, then yes, it can be used. :P

PM me for any questions concerning this, 'kay?

EDIT: Oh, and btw, each person has a whistle. It's super loud, and each whistle has a different sound. That's kind of confusing so, yeah, PM me questions ok? XD

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby AtmosBreak » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 am

Well if this is still open for apps, here is mine:

Name: Rio Denuo
Sword name: Forzenua
Sword gender: Female
Personality: Passive, slow tempered, takes everything to heart. Is often guilt ridden and internally conflicted. Turns the other cheek but will protect others and take the blow, the blame and all that on himself. Feels like most of what happens is his fault.
Background: Portugese-Australian.
Description: http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp179/nite_eyez/Untitled-4.jpg
Sword description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IS/ISH/ishami/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg
Cause of death: An unknown, mysterious illness. Doctors said he had a year left, he died within the month.
[INDENT]
"'You are the light of this world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men so that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Light Club"
[/INDENT]
AtmosBreak

Postby samurai10 » Fri May 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Just letting everybody know....

As I am going to be away for a week, (or two[or three]), I've decided to make AtmosBreak the GM in my absence. Good luck everybody, especially Atmos! ^_^

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Postby samurai10 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Sorry for the double post but.....

I FINALLY FINISHED THE FOURTH CHAPTER! WOOOOOOOOT! *dances around in high glee*

Here's the link. ;) http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=56977

Hope you enjoy! *prances off to finish fourth chapter of other story*

Sami-The warrior pokemon

samurai10

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying