Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Mercy and Justice

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Mercy and Justice

Postby OfficerSting » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello everyone! After a long departure from this site, I return with an RP idea I received upon seeing something similar at the TVTropes forums. This is an RP based of the Ace Attorney games, but they are a few VERY important things I ust say about this RP

1. The RP is divided into cases, just like the games. For each case, I will post the details in the Out of Character section of this site, such as the court record, evidence, profiles, etc., As the mystery unfolds, I will regularly update the court record in the OOC section.

2. Whoever claims them first will get to play as the major canon characters like Phoenix, Maya, Edgeworth, Payne, etc. Everyone else will be playing either a minor character from the games, a character I listed in the court record, or a minor character of your own devision. If you want to play a character you made yourself, run all relevant info by me beforehand via PM.
If you are unable to play for an extended period, especially if you are a major character, alertus in advance so that we may try to work around your absence, or get someone to fill in for you. If you are filling in for someone, please make it known.

3. I will play the Judge.

4. Though I will be making the mysteries and cases primarily myself, I am more than open to ideas for new plot turns and characters. In fact, if you want to play a character of your own creation, or want to add a minor character from the games to a certain case, just run the idea by me, and we'll see if we can make it work.

5. You probably won't be playing the same character throughout all the cases. If necessary, make a new one or sign up for one I've put in the court record myself.

6. As far as canon is concerned, only Ace Attorney, Justice for All, and Trials and Tribulations count. don't worry about Apollo Justice or Investigations.

I understand a lot of this is complicated, so if you have any questions PM me. Other than that, major characters, sign up. If you are planning on playing a minor character from the games, a minor character I made, or one you made, simply announce you are playing and we'll fill in the details once I update the court record.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby ABlipinTime » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

I felt like this song was appropriate for this thread:
http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02052/
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

*_* I Totally Wanna Play Maya...or...if I could...also Pearls?

OH MAN I'M SO EXCITED! X3
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 am

You could definitely play as both; however, you bring up a good point: the limit on major canon characters you can play is hereby set at two.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 am

Omg Yay I'm Excited Even More Now! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby goldenspines » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Locked via request of the OP.
Hopefully it will be recreated in the correct section shortly. ^_^
goldenspines

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying