Rifts.

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Rifts.

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 am

In the year 1963 a group of world famous scientests from all over the world began doing research into the creation of a machine that would go to other dimentions.Using a new extremely rare element known as mithriluim(Yeah mithril.)They attempted a test of the machine.When the test subject went into the vortex he found that it was a beautiful garden.With trees and lush fields and winnie the pooh.......he came back screaming...we kid you not screaming this guy was a green beret and he was screaming.The scientests were baffeled.Because A:He doesn't exist. and B-Z was the same thing.So they found that when people imagine things it realizes a sort of signal that when they collide in space cause these dimentions to appear.One of the researchers was a ufo movie fan and theorised if this was another movie we all would be DEAD.So they shut it down but due to a nucular reactor the size of a 3 story skyscraper so powerful that if removed it would destroy the earth they just shut it down and hoped no one would find it.So....yeah....

The town of reger is a ordinary town.Yup thats a good way to put it.But the people are not so much and when they discover this place...well...lets just say their ideas are much diffrent.And when they end up having to save the universe it gets much more real then they can imagine.

Name:
Clothing:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Ethnic:
Skills:
Bio:

As always the bio is optional.Here is mine.Ima use my In the rain character.Im sad I never got to use him fully.
Name:Joseph Sarrows
Clothing:A Blue hoodie with black lines.
Hair color:dark brown
Eye color:gray
Ethnic:white
Skills:Bomb making,stealing(Although he doesn't do this skill a lot.),playing video games,being able to name all the legendary pokemon,etc.
Bio:Well...he just moved here he is a bit socially awkward but he has a lot of confedence in anything ELSE he does.He is a bit of a optimist with lots of energy.He is a otaku/gamer hybrid.
We will start in the real world and through a event we will find the lab so stay with me for right now.Oh and yes there will be FMA if anyone cares.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:09 pm

YAY FMA!!!!
Name: Dia Monro
Clothing: Usually a Turquiose short-sleeved hoodie and skinny royal blue pants. She also has a unique looking necklace she got from her Dad.
Hair color: extremely long and black with light blue streaks.
Eye color: bright blue, which really stands out from her medium brown skin.
Ethnic: medium brown skin.
Skills: Drawing, technology geek, Making songs from the Vocaloid software, figuring out cheats to video games.
Bio: A Gamer/anime geek who is mostly ignored by her parents who work most of the time.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby samurai10 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 am

I'll be just copying and pasting my character from your other RP :P A few tweaks, and she'll be ready.

Name:Kaya Fukushima
Clothing: Scarlet cloak, white blouse, and flowy black skirt.Ethnic: Black
Hair color: Long, blonde, with black streaks
Eye color: Dark, deep blue
Ethnic: brown
Skills: Martial arts. She is very intelligent, and is in a grade higher than she is supposed to be. She is also very skilled with the sword.
Bio: She's been an orphan since she was a baby, and her teacher raised her. She has trained since childhood in Martial Arts. She has always been torn between her love of anime and her love of her teacher and martial arts.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby SeraphicCharm » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey raider, remember me? I'm going to use my old In the rain chara too!!! This is going to be fun!!!

Name: Angel Morendo
Hair Color:long and pure white
Eye Color: steel blue
Clothing: Long black flare-type pants and a black short-sleeved shirt with white angel wings on the back.
Skills: She has the ability to sense the thoughts of others, although she doesn't like to says what they are. She would love to learn more, but just doesn't have the time.
Ethnic: white
Bio: Living on her own most of her life, she goes about day to day in Reger working the day shift and secretly training herself in her...secret arts...at night (I might possibly throw her wings into the mix again... :-D)
SeraphicCharm

Postby Shilohan ninja » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:10 am

So let me see if I'm reading this right:
This nuclear reactor thingamajig takes stuff(characters/creatures/places/objects/etc.) from your imagination and transports you to this other dimension where it becomes reality, yes?
Shilohan ninja

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Pretty much! (I hope this is still active!)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby raider~joseph » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:30 pm

It is quite active!I remember you charm.I am epic excited about this rp because I made the ultimate fanfic crossover plot for it.It involves all sorts of epic plot merging and a lot of cool stuff.THIS WILL GET :O MOMENTS!And I have to say by far the bad guys are amongst my most evil ever concived.We are talking warlock evil...thats how evil.And it ends up going against something so powerul it will BLOW YOUR MIND.But I can't spoil the fun.I am gonna send a rp request to Gold right now.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby goldenspines » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 pm

goldenspines

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying