Young Justice

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Young Justice

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 am

Now that all the characters have been introduced in the actual show, I think I'll start up an RP. This is based on the new Young Justice series on CN. The story is that the sidekicks of the Justice League's members are tired of being treated like second stringers and want to be assigned on missions. Batman has formed them as a new team for covert missions. The members are:
Aqualad--can manipulate water and electricity (leader)
Robin--almost as smart as Batman himself
Superboy--clone of Superman, has telekinetic mimicry of Superman's abilities, which is weaker than Superman to some extent. He is unable to fly, but still possesses Superman's strength, speed, and endurance.
Kid Flash--Flash's nephew. Possesses superhuman speed, even faster than Superman (I'm guessing).
Miss Martian--The Martian Manhunter's niece. She's pretty naive, but that's mostly because she's new to the job. She is able to change her shape and has a living ship that responds to her voice and thought commands. She is able to keep everyone connected via telepathic link and can communicate telepathically as well.
Artemis--[spoiler]This teen girl poses as Green Arrow's niece, but for some reason Green Arrow is following along. She has numerous trick arrows)[/spoiler]
You can also play as a villain. All the villains work for a mysterious person known as the Light. So far, the following villains have been introduced:
Mr. Twister--robot with wind powers. Pilot is a robot as well.
The Sportsmaster--uses sports equipment
Bane--super-strong and super-smart man who is addicted to a steroid called Venom, which is pumped directly into his bloodstream by tubes on his costume.
The League of Shadows--a league of ninja-like assassins (You can be a member of this subgroup
Professor Ivo--mad scientist who created an android named Amazo, who can imitate any superhero's abilities the moment it sees them used.
I will be playing as Superboy. The Justice League is allowed, but you can only play as Batman, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, or Red Tornado. This is because they are the only members so far who have interacted with Young Justice.
Here's the sign-up sheet:
Name:
Alter Ego: (Who you are when you're not a superhero or villain. Not really necessary)
Allegiance: Young Justice, Justice League, or the Light
Powers:
Personality:
Bio:
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:56 am

Name: Miss Martian
Alter Ego:Meagan (I think)
Allegiance: Young Justice
Powers: shapeshifting, flight, telepathic communication
Personality: Kinda nieve, but kind and compassionate. She seems to have feelings for Superboy.
Bio: She's The Martian Manhunter's niece, and new to being a superhero. Sometimes she annoys the others because she does things that aren't done on Earth.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, except for the fact that you misspelled Miss Martian's name (it's M'gann M'orzz. Everyone just calls her Meg). Also, I want to stress that I'll be using the comic book version of Superboy rather than the one in the show because I'm more familiar with that one.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Oooooh, that's how you spell it. XD And ok, I'm fine with that.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 am

OK, here's a villain:
Name: Captain Boomerang
Alter Ego: George "Digger" Harkness
Allegiance: The Light
Powers: none. He just has boomerangs of different kind.
Personality: George is an adventurous villain and actually quite brilliant at times for a villain with a goofy costume.
Bio: Secretly the illegitimate son of an American soldier and an Australian woman, Harkness was raised in poverty, during which time he developed great skill in making boomerangs, and in using them as weapons. As a young adult, he was hired as a performer and boomerang promoter by a toy company which was, unbeknownst to him, owned by his biological father. Audiences ridiculed him, and a resentful Harkness turned to using his boomerangs for crime.
Note: Captain Boomerang is a villain I always thought could use a little tweaking. Maybe it's because I think boomerangs are cool.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying