Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle

Postby goldenspines » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

GM is Diamond Dragon, co-GM is TGJesusFreak.

Have fun and play safe! ^_^
goldenspines

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

ooc: Yay! thank you Gold! And I think TG should start since he has Link. ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm

okays I'll post up in a bit. just gotta get past some stuff. I think it should start in Ordan village. BeauSoir is Illia so maybe she should post next.
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:18 pm

OOC: sorry guys! I've been so busy of late i have barely been able to be on CAA. I'm here now. I'll try to be on more often haha. Anyway time to get this RPG going:

IC: It was a sunny day in Ordan village as Link rode down the Path from the goat ranch. "Hey the Link" said mayor Bo, who was standing outside of his house like always "how'd the goat herdin' go today?"

"It went great today, Bo. Hey, um... is Illia around today?"

"Naw, not at the moment Link. Did you need her for something?"

"not really" said Link, a hint of disapointment in his voice "do you know where she is?"

"She might be down near the spring" answered Bo

"thanks!" said Link. With that he rode back to his house, put Epona by his house, and began a short walk to the spring.

OOC: I think that BeauSoir should be the next one to post since she's playing Illia...
TGJesusfreak

Postby Beau Soir » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:14 pm

(OOC: Sorry, everyone! ^__^; Here we go...)

Ilia stood alone on the bank in Ordon spring. She softly hummed a tune to herself as the shallow water sifted through her fingers. The spirit's spring was always a relaxing and welcome retreat, and it soothed her soul to be there... though returning to the village was on her mind, as there was still more work to be done after her midday break.
"Hm... Maybe I should go soon..." She said thoughtfully, and straightened up as her hands left the water. The allure of the spring was tempting to keep her, but being the responsible young woman that she was, it wasn't enough.
With a slight nod of determination, she turned to go.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Lynna » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

In a hylian Library, Kila the library picori hopped onto a book and flipped it over. "Not this one either" she said sadly too her friend "Ruka, Maybe we should take a break. If you want, we can re-check the records to see if someone has borrowed the book" She looked at the window, out into the hot, cloudless day "So, Ruka, what was the book called again?"
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:53 pm

"The Sacred Sword." Answered Ruka, hopping onto a book and quickly scanning the title. "I thought it was still here!" she added sadly. She hopped back off and went to Kila. "I guess we should take a break. It's so hot out." she said
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lynna » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

OOC: I'm not really sure where to go from here...
Kila fanned herself with her blue cap "I'm going to get a drink. Want to come with me?"
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:06 am

[quote="Beau Soir (post: 1461289)"](OOC: Sorry, everyone! ^__^]
IC:
Link walked down the path to the spring, his mind immersed in the memories of his past. It wasnt so long ago that he walked this path to explain to Illia how Epona got her injury (He was saving Talo from a band of bokoblins and injured her while doing so), Illia was livid that day... only thanks to Colin explaining did she forgive him. Just in time for the King Bulblin to steal her and the other children away. If it wasnt for that, he might not have ever left the forest, or persued his destiny as the chosen hero.

Link was so deep in thought that he didnt notice Illia, as he turned the corner he bumped into her. "Oh! Sorry." said Link stepping back "Hello Illia."

OOC:
Ack, I am so out of practice on writing. I used to be good at this. XD oh well I'll get back into the groove of writing. I need to exercise my writer's muscles again XD;;
TGJesusfreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 am

ooc: I think Ruka and Kila should find that cap of wishes on thier way to get water.
BIC: "Sure!" said Ruka. But as she started to walk towards where the well is, she tripped on the spine of one of the books and started to fall off the shelf they where on. Ruka squeaked in fright and managed to catch hold of another book spine. "I-I'm ok!" she called to Kila, slightly out of breath.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying