[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5092: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5094: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5097: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 am

Ganon, (Once again) Is scheming to conquer Hyrule, and get his hands on the triforce. This time, he summonds a legion of unnumerable creatures! The only thing that will stop them is the Staff of Light. But the only way to get it is to travel to the center of the world, where the Temple of Light is. But Link and Zelda will need help to obtain the Staff of Light. This help will come in the form of the Oracles, the One who posesses the cap that grants wishes, and other heros who will be instramental in the search.

Ok, so this RP kinda combines the games Orcariana of Time, The Minish Cap, Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, Four Swords, and the Minish Cap.

Ok, so You guys can be one of the Oracles, Link, Zelda, or a different race (Including Picori, as they will becme important to the story because of my character) Please don't put up a form to be the one with the minish cap, because she's MINE. XD Oh yeah, you can also be Ganon or another villan. (In my opinion, Jaden would make a great Ganon. XD)

Character Form

Name:
Race:
Powers/Weapons: (if any)
Bio: (Optional)
Side: (good, bad, or even neutral)

NOTE: If you want to be Link, you MUST have the four sword as a weapon, and you'll have to be willing to RP all four Links. If you want to be Zelda, you MUST have the Orcariana as one of your weapons.

Finally, my Character:

Name: Ruka Kawaga
Race: Picori (originaly)
Appearance: Normal: http://www.lufiaworld.com/files/minishcap/official/picori.gif
Hylian: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_anime_girl_8959.jpg
Personality: Kind and compassionaly, yet aggressive at times.
Powers/Weapons: (if any) The cap that grants wishes. The same one in fact that Vaati wore when he tried to steal Zelda's light force.
Bio: (Optional) She's a forest Picori that became a town Picori because she wanted to study hylian books. Once there, she found the Cap that grants wishes.
Side: Good.

This is the cap (With Vaati attached to it. >.>)
http://www.raurusreturn.net/images/updates/vaati-whats-going-on-full.jpg
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:35 am

Gee, it sure is boring around here!
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:45 am

...Then do you have any ideas on how to make it more...interesting? -_-
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:09 am

Can I play as Link? is that ok? *is a HUGE Zelda nerd* O__O
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:10 am

One word TG. DO IT!!!! (Ok, that's TWO words) XD Jk, of course you can!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:24 am

okays. =P I shall make the profile for him then.

Name: Link, the hero of time

Race: Hyrulian

Appearance: Green Clothes, green cap, etc... looks like Twilight Princess Link roughtly (thats the most realistic Link I know of XD)

Personality: Link is humble but brave, attributes consistent with his role as the rightful bearer of the Triforce of Courage. He is known as the "Hero of Time" in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. But in this RP he will be weilding the other sacred blade; the four sword.

Powers/Weapons: Four Sword.

Bio: He's link, you already know all of this, or as much as you should know anyway. XD

Side: Good of course! XP

Link:
TGJesusfreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 am

Great! :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:42 am

Name: Zelda
Race:Hyrulian
Personality: very noble and elegant
Powers/Weapons: Light Arrows and limited magical powers, and her rapier. Ocarina of Time.
Bio: Princess Zelda is the princess of Hyrule and guardian of the Triforce of Wisdom. she is sometimes shown to be quite capable in battle, using magical powers and weapons such as Light Arrows to aid Link.
Side: good

F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??
My answer: Yes

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am

Please add the orcariana as one of your weapons please Wind. And by the way, TG is my GM second in command, so don't be mean to him! ;)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:46 pm

No Majora's Mask?! Aww, it's my favorite... Ah well, I think I may have to sit this one out anyway because I've never played the Oracle games or Four Swords (I've only read the manga for them.)

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:39 pm

I've only read the manga too! XD
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 am

ok guys. just making something kinda clear here so that there is no confusion. there are 2 zelda timelines:

Normal timeline:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Other Timeline:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords or Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

so there is the timeline with the master sword and all that, and then the short 4 sword timeline. I think that we can combine these 2 timelines without too much trouble though.

basically there are 2 sacred blades in hyrule. one is the 4 sword, and it is protected by castle Hyrule. the Other in the Master sword and is hidden away in the Sacred Grove. The Sacred grove after each Link bears the sword, apears in a different place (maybe?) so that the master sword stays hidden until it chooses it's next master.

For this RPG I think that the 4 sword should choose the Link from Twilight Princess as it's next master. From there maybe we can figure stuff out.

Zelda has the ocarina of time right Dia? o.o

lastly, as far as a timeline goes. I say that we combine them like this:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (Since this introduces the 4 sword I think it should be the first game in the timeline for the 4 sword)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Okays Dia. I tried to do what you asked me to help with ^^;; Is that^ up to your standards? Let me know of any changes you want =D
TGJesusfreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Bravo TG! You did a wonderful job! (And yes, Zelda has the ocariana of time.)
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Beau Soir (post: 1449592) wrote:No Majora's Mask?! Aww, it's my favorite... Ah well, I think I may have to sit this one out anyway because I've never played the Oracle games or Four Swords (I've only read the manga for them.)

It's fine Beau. I have never played them either. tho I have played 4 swords but 4 swords never had a whole of of plot anyway. I encorage you to join beau =D I would love you to. you can just read about the oracle games though. Like i did. lol (i did a research paper on LoZ once XD)

dia wrote:Bravo TG! You did a wonderful job! (And yes, Zelda has the ocariana of time.)

thanks! =D And ok. =P
TGJesusfreak

Postby Lynna » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Hi!! I want to play!! Do you have any suggestions for a character?
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

How about a picori, since my character could use a friend?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Lynna » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Okay then Dia, I'll work on it.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Cool!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Beau Soir » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Psst, Dia, it's "ocarina." :) And I was talking to TG about who I could possibly RP, and I'm way more confused about the timeline than I thought I was! Maybe it's just because I'm getting sleepy or something, but from what I understand, it's at... Twilight Princess or after? Someone please clear this up.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:07 am

Still accepting characters?
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 am

Definately!

And Beau Soir, I believe this is AFTER Twilight Princess.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Beau Soir (post: 1450282) wrote:Psst, Dia, it's "ocarina." :) And I was talking to TG about who I could possibly RP, and I'm way more confused about the timeline than I thought I was! Maybe it's just because I'm getting sleepy or something, but from what I understand, it's at... Twilight Princess or after? Someone please clear this up.

ok. Well we are combining the 4 sword and the master sword timeline's together. So I kinda created a general timeline for our storyline.It's pretty close to the real storyline... but since nintendo never really released a true timeline for legend of Zelda... we're kinda trying to get it sorta close.

but to answer your question. The link that I will play in this storyline will be the exact same Link from Twilight princess. Which means characters like Illia and the Link's old sword teacher ARE availible. In fact it would be nice if you could play Illia Beau. if you wanna. =P But yeah Link is like, 20ish in this RPG. He is like, 17 in Twilight Princess.

anyway, Link will be chosen by the 4 sword when he is visiting hyrule castle to see Zelda. the room where the 4 sword is hidden can only open for the hero it has chosen (that way we can explain why the 4 sword doesnt come up in Twilight Princess). Only Princess Zelda knows the sword exists, but not even she knows where it is hidden within hyrule castle.

Now, abut the oracles. I am betting there are some questions and confusions as to where they might come up. am I right? Whoever here has played Phantom Hourglass knows how it ends:
vMAJOR SPOILER ALERT FOR PHANTOM HOURGLASS
[spoiler]Basically it all turns out to be a different world/dimension and Link leaves the ocean king and celia in their dimension.[/spoiler]

so what I am getting at is that the oracles come from their respective dimensions. Din and Nayru, one oracle controls time, the other controls the seasons. We'll need some characters to play these people.
TGJesusfreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Good thinking TG! ^^
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1450365) wrote:Good thinking TG! ^^

=D thanks! Just let me know of any changes you want. if any. =P

We need more characters though =/
TGJesusfreak

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 pm

We'll have more soon......With Sora, Lynna, and (possibly) Beau joining, I think we may have enough. :D
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Beau Soir » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh, Ilia! That's a great idea, TG! ^__^ Dang, I forgot about her... Ahahaha, fail. I should seriously brush up on Twilight Princess. But yes, she's the sort of character I was looking to RP as anyway.
Thanks for the explanation, TG and Dia! Goodness, I haven't done this in such a long time... I'll go ahead and fill out a form then when I can.

--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Great! Looking forward to it!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby KougaHane » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Name: Fyro
Race: Zora
Appearance: A Zora
Personality: For a Zora he sure gets around. A witty scholar type.
Powers/Weapons: (if any) He has ice magic attacks.
Bio: (Optional) A simple Zora from lake Hylia studying to be a magician.
Side: (good, bad, or even neutral) Good.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:53 pm

Accepted Kouga!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Beau Soir » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Name: Ilia
Race: Human
Age: Ilia's official age is 16 in Twilight Princess... so for this RP,
I'm assuming she's 19 now by what TG put...
Personality: Ilia is humble and down-to-earth. She's a kind
and caring individual who has a soft spot for taking care
of animals and children. She's a very gentle person.
Powers/Weapons: None, unless soothing
and calling Epona is a power, haha.
Bio: (some spoilers ahead) Ilia was born in Ordon Village and
she is the only daughter of the mayor, Bo. She was kidnapped at
the beginning of Twilight Princess and lost her memory, but she was
eventually rescued, and Link restored her memory. She's known to be a
close friend to Link, and she gave him a useful Horse Call so that
he can call Epona from anywhere at any time.
Side: good

--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying