Legend of Zelda: Cap, Sword, Ocariana, and Oracle

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Wind » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:01 pm

Did someone PM a mod for this to get started or did I miss that?
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?
My answer: No

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm still waiting for Ella....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Oh okay

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey TG, could you check with Ella to see if she's gonna come or not?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby TGJesusfreak » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1454244) wrote:Hey TG, could you check with Ella to see if she's gonna come or not?

hmm I think she's not gonna be able to remember to post. I'll talk to her. if not then maybe you should play Nayru Dia.
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Actually, I think Wind volinteered to be Nayru....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Nayru according to wikipedia is one of three golden goddesses which were repsonsible for the creation of Hyrule do you want me to play all three of them

QUOTE FROM WIKIPEDIA~~
Golden GoddessesThe three Golden Goddesses, Din, Farore and Nayru, are responsible for the creation of Hyrule, as well as the creation of the Triforce, which houses a fraction of their divine power. Din is the Goddess of Power, associated with the color red and the elements of earth and fire; Farore is the Goddess of Courage, associated with the color green and the elements of wind and forest; and Nayru is the Goddess of Wisdom, associated with the color blue and the elements of water and time. Each Goddess is also associated with a fragment of the Triforce—Din with the Triforce of Power, Farore with the Triforce of Courage, and Nayru with the Triforce of Wisdom. Each Goddess has a spell that Link may acquire from a Great Fairy—Din's Fire, Farore's Wind, and Nayru's Love. ~END QUOTE~

Wind

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:08 am

Wind (post: 1454723) wrote:Nayru according to wikipedia is one of three golden goddesses which were repsonsible for the creation of Hyrule do you want me to play all three of them

QUOTE FROM WIKIPEDIA~~
Golden GoddessesThe three Golden Goddesses, Din, Farore and Nayru, are responsible for the creation of Hyrule, as well as the creation of the Triforce, which houses a fraction of their divine power. Din is the Goddess of Power, associated with the color red and the elements of earth and fire]
while this is true wind. You are a bit confused about the oracles. You are quoting from Ocarina of Time. We do not want you to play the godesses, we want you to play an oracle. In the games and manga the goddesses have departed from the earth and dont ever show up besides references in the game.

we are talking about the oracles Wind. From the games "Legend of Zelda: Oracle of ages" and "Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons"

In these 2 games there are 2 oracles. One's name is Din (i beleive that's oracle of seasons that she's in) and the other's name is Nayru (I beleive she's the one from oracle of ages). now, while these 2 oracles share the same NAME, they are by no means the same as the goddesses that created hyrule. lol. make sense?

*edit* Here's some more information for you Wind, and for anyone else who needs a little help with understand the oracles...

Zelda Wiki wrote:Nayru first appears in the game, Oracle of Ages, which is, of course, named after her title. She is a singer with one of the finest voices ever heard in Labrynna.[2] However, her true identity as the Oracle of Ages is exposed when Veran possesses her,[3][4] in order to take control of Nayru's ability to control the flow of time.[5]

Nayru is a very peaceful person. She enjoys singing, and it is this that has made her popular throughout the land, among humans and animals alike. She attracts both when she sings. Her personality is somewhat timid, but judging from her actions, she'll do whatever she can to help a friend in need, or Link. Ralph, her protector whom she has known since they were both children, is a close friend of hers, and never far away.[6]

Nayru also possesses a mystical instrument known as the Harp of Ages, which allows Link (and presumably whoever holds it) to shift through the folds of time, when the right songs are played.[7] However, Nayru will also use the Harp for simply playing a tune on occasion. As the Oracle of Ages, Nayru has no true need for the Harp of Ages, as she is capable of moving through time at a whim. It is quite likely that Nayru herself created the Harp of Ages.

That last part was underlined to emphasize what her powers are. She controls time to a certain extent. But it's limited by what songs she can play. But yeah, her powers are based in her harp. and her magical abilities are channeled through it.

some people like to theorize that she's an incarnation of one of the goddess' but nintendo has never confirmed this and t's been kinda rejected as a theory over time. lol.

and lastly here are the links to the games descriptions:
http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Oracle_of_Seasons
http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Oracle_of_Ages
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:12 pm

So Wind's gonna be Nayru?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Wind » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 pm

yes I am going to be Nayru but I may need some help with it

Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Ok Wind. So I'm PMing a mod about this....
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby goldenspines » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

goldenspines

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying