Supers in Chicago 2

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:39 am

Miku and Mila where walking together down the street. "Why won't this war end now?" Mila asked Miku sadly. "Because people are too stubborn not to try and work things out." said Miku defiantly. Suddenly they saw flashes of lights ahead. "Here we go again." said Mila, chenging into her Silver Streak costume and zooming to the sourse. "HEY! Slow down!" called Miku. The lowwer part of her body suddenly turned into a motorcycle of sorts, and she drove after Silver.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm

The Orichalcum Man was hit head on by the Conductor's and Whirlwind's attack, knocking him down; however, he merely seemed annoyed by the attack.

"I didn't spend five years training for that to do me in!"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Whirlwind raised an eyebrow defiantly. The Conductor raised his baton, a smirk stealing across his face.

"That one attack wasn't meant to do you in, Joseph. You insult us with the notion."

"Yeah. Besides, I have other ways in which I want to take you out. We've had five years of learning ourselves, old Joe."

Anthony grew nervous; since the split of all factions and the birth of new ones, Yoko and her Black Sheep were known for their brutality. Mostly due to Yoko. She had killed villains even when a Successor; since she had acquired several nicknames for her extreme use of her powers. "The Gentleman" and "The Reaper"....how suiting that they were friends.

"Don't...he's not worth that."
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Mila slammed headfirst into the Oriculum Man. "Don't you dare try anything!" she shouted. Miku soon arrived, and her lower legs returned to normal.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby OfficerSting » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm

The Orichalcum Man fell face first.

"I hardly see how all of you against just me is fair."

Suddenly, even more people appeared at the doors of the concert hall, waiting to get a piece of the action.

"Give it up Orichalcum Man, it's over!"

The Orichalcum Man jumped to standing position to see the ten Uppers who had now entered the concert hall.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:39 am

"Well, this is interesting." Voltage said. "Hey Silver Streak, who's the new kid?"
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 am

"Hey Voltage! This is Droid!" said Silver Streak. "How's it goin?" said Droid.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Davidizer13 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:07 am

Chimerus parked the car - ahead of him lay a Mississippi paddle boat that had been turned into the River Mens' forward base, its windows and decks boarded up save for a few strategic firing positions. It was painted a glossy black with red trim, and there were a series of small boat paintings on its stem, below its name: Cardshark. It sat low in the water, its gangplank laid out to the dock, a cloud of gray smoke pouring from its boilers' exhaust vents. On the walkways that surrounded it, some of the River Men talked and smoked as they licked their wounds.

Chimerus approached the boat - two guards moved closer together to block him. "River Men only, mac. Best keep movin', you hear?"

"I'm Chimerus, you fools; let me aboard!"

"Funny, y'don't look like the Chimerus I saw today." Chimerus remembered something and quickly walked to the edge of the dock, staring at his reflection. His skin had darkened and his hair had changed to a curly bronze mass on his head - of course, the genetic recombination left him different every time. Definitely something to take advantage of...

Casually, he pulled a pocket watch from his pocket and held it up to the guards, pointedly flashing the River Men emblem on its cover. They stepped back in appreciation as they let Chimerus through. "Much better," he muttered as he stepped aboard.
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

"Welcome aboard. The name's Voltage. I don't associate with any of the groups. I don't like all the in-fighting, so I decided to play solo. But I have so many friends, that I decided to just pitch in whenever I can." He noticed the new arrivals. "I guess we're outnumbered. Not that it matters."
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 am

"I don't care." said Droid defiantly. Suddenly her hands and lower arms turned into huge robotic ones. "Don't wreck the place like last time...." said Silver Streak, backing up a few paces. Droid blushed at the memory.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 am

"You can't possibly take on that many by yourself. I'll help." He charged in after her.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:47 pm

Anthony sloutched for a moment, watching the two supers go on the offense towards Orichalum Man. He needed to help. He raised his baton and sent another wave towards Joseph.

Yoko had turned her attention towards Charlemange and Justinian. They had been quiet throughout the attack, so she made sure to check their vitals. Still alive. She looked up at Anthony; he had taken a good hit. She tugged on his coat tail, and he looked at her.

"Can you fight?"

"Of course."

"I'm going to protect the boys...go help Berns and the girls."

Anthony nodded and charged into action after Silver Streak and Voltage; Yoko stood up and concentrated a shield of wind around the three of them.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:15 pm

"Let's just hope this wind doesn't affect my aim." Voltage said as he concentrated and sent some electrical enemy toward their enemies.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Chimerus grabbed the resident sketch artist on the Cardshark - hired from the police, of course - and motioned him up to the penthouse. "Draw me somethin'; two people. First one is the Orichalcum Man. He's a big guy, white hair, 'bout my age. Wears tights - you know, the usual super getup. Got angry eyes...yeah, like that, that's close enough. Second one: Whirlwind. You know her?" The artist shook his head - Chimerus waved his hand.

"What, are ya stupid or somethin'? Right, it's a dame, looks like a Chinaman - what, why are you giving me that look? Fine...China-woman, then. She's got hair down to about here, white hair, and goggles." He looked over the sketcher's shoulder as he worked. "...Eh, good enough. Get outta here." The small man passed him both the drawings, then quickly gathered his things and hurried out the door. Weird fellow, he thought but he does his job all right. Heh, who am I calling weird? I'm the genetic freak here.

Reaching over to a microphone, he pushed the button and yelled into the device. He could hear his voice echoing through the halls just on the other side of the wall. "Ahoy, now hear this! This is the cap'n speakin', callin' y'all for a meeting on the meeting deck. Got new orders for ya - we've got targets ta go after!"
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Miku started bashing the Orichalum Man mercilessly. "Hey! watch out Droid!" said Silver Streak, just missing Droid as she again barreled into the Orichalum Man.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:17 am

"Your friend needs more practice." said Voltage. He ran over to the Orichalum Man and grabbed him from behind, applying a full nelson.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 am

"I know it." said Silver streak. "HEY! You gotta admit I AM getting better!" defended Droid.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Diamond Dragon » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:19 am

ooc: Hello?
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm

OOC: It looks like Mr. Sting is busy....
Phantom_Sorano

Postby rocklobster » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:25 pm

OOC: Yeah, want to have Voltage and Whirlwind do a combo attack on some thug, Soran?

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

OOC: -_-* Where is our gm? Sigh...I can do a combo with Tony. Yoko is protecting Chase and Erik...
Phantom_Sorano

Postby OfficerSting » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 pm

OOC: I deeply apologize for my absense.

"NOBODY makes a fool of the Orichalcum Man,"

Suddenly, he sent a wave of energy in all directions, hitting the Uppers at the front door.
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm

ooc: That's ok.

Droid and Silver where both knocked over by the blow. "Ouch." muttured Droid, getting back up again. "So you wanna play ROUGH, do ya? I can do rough." her robotic hand dissapeared, and her left hand turned into a huge blaster. She took aim, and fired an energy ball at the Orichalcum Man.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

"You know, I never liked you. Even when I was a member of your little club for about a month." Voltage snarked. He leaped into the air and delivered a Masked Rider-style kick to one of the underlings.
OOC: Voltage was a member of Orichalum's team before he founded the RW&B.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying