Harry Potter: The Next Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hey, aren't you the son of Draco? My Mom said he was always doing horrible stuff." said Kyrie.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Scorpio bristled. "Yeah, my dad wasn't the most exemplary student. Yes, he helped kill Dumbledore. What of it?!"

OOC: Basically, his dad was complacent in the death of Dumbledore, the former headmaster at Hogwarts, and someone who was incredibly respected and highly regarded.
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Kyrie saw that she'd offended Scorpio, and held her tounge.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Scorpio leaned back in his seat. "So are you gonna sit or what?"
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Kyrie sat down beside Rose.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby KougaHane » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Cassius sat back in his seat and grew impatient for the train to arrive at the school.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Atria35 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

OOC: DD, it's really okay to be more active :) Have your character take initiative on actions and discussions, instead of reacting to them.

Scorpio leaned back in his seat and glanced at his class schedule. He had the core classes- Potions, Herbology, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, History of Magic, Astronomy, Charms. His two electives? Divination and Study of Ancient Runes.

"So does anyone know who the new Defense of the Dark Arts teacher is?"
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:46 pm

"No idea, but I hope he or she is kind." said Kyrie. "By the way, which class are you most excited to go ot?"
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm

"Transfiguration and Divination. I've always enjoyed Transfiguration, but Divination sounds like it's gonna be a hoot. Trelawny is a bit of a nutter with it- sees dark futures in everything. And is usually wrong."

OOC: DD, you'll also have the same core classes, but the two electives are two of four options- your character could also take Muggle Studies (studying the culture of normal humans) or Arithmancy- kind of like Numerology. A way of telling the future through numbers.
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:43 am

"Speaking of Defense Against the Dark Arts, I've actually heard about the new professor." Rose said. "His name's Jon Pertwee. He's actually a former student of Hogwarts and graduated with honors. In fact, he's even listed in Hogwarts: A History." She reached into her Bottomless Bag and took out her mother's copy of Hogwarts: A History. She turned to his entry. "Here. It's his picture and entry. Be very careful with that book. It's my mom's copy."
OOC: Atria, refer to my pm.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 am

Scorpio looked at the entry and let out a lot whistle. "Impressive. Quiddditch captain six years running? I think that's a record. And.... an Auror." He shrugged dismissively. "Here. Take it back." He held the book out to Rose. "At least he'll know what he's doing."
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am

"Wow. That's really something." said Kyrie, clearly impressed.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 pm

OOC: Aurors are those who fight bad guys professionally.
The train hissed to life.
"Well, I guess everyone's on. I wonder where the Potters are. They must be in the back. So, Kyrie, which house do you think you'll get. I got Gryffindor myself.
OOC: Diamond, I tell you what the different houses are for in my latest PM, which I will send in a little bit.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

OOC: Rocky, if Rose is 14, she's already been Sorted.

Scorpio looked at his list again. "Yeah, what classes do you guys have?"
Atria35

Postby Wind » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm

rocklobster (post: 1442522) wrote:ooc: Wind, let's have you notice Rose talking with Scorpius.
"I try to stay away from people who know about my family. I want to stand on my own, if you catch my meaning. I'd rather people judge me for myself, not because I have famous parents." Rose said. She took a sip of her tea. "I'm sure you feel the same way.
The woman accepted her payment and moved on to the next seat.
OOC: That's you, Diamond. Please refer to the PM I sent.

Lily looked at the two people talking in the train car and said " Hi, my name is Lily whats your's?"
~~~~~
Sa'ra looked at all the people starting to appear in the train car. She didn't know what to say to any of these people.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Diamond Dragon » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm

"I really hope I get Ravenclaw!" said Kyrie enthusiasticly.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 pm

OOC: Wind, if you read a few of the other posts, you'll notice there are now 3 people speaking to eachother in the car with your characters :)

Scorpio nodded. "That's a good House. Not as good as Slytherin, but the members do provide an intellectual challenge once in a while." He looked at Lily and Sara. "Scorpio Malfoy. And you are....?"
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:37 am

"We have pictures of her trying on her mother's robe, Scorpio. Not that I should judge her. There were times I tried on my mother's robe, too." Rose chuckled. "Oh, great, I've embarassed you. Sorry, Kyrie."
James heard Scorpio's pride for Slytherin. "Yeah, I guess there are some good Slytherins. If it weren't for Snape, I wouldn't be here. Or so I've heard."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 am

Upon finishing reading the book he had, Noah exited his car and invited himself to the car where everyone else was.

"Hello there," he said.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Edward » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:49 am

Horace, bored with waiting, decided to follow his friend into the other compartment.

"Do you all mind if I join the throng?"
Edward

Postby Wind » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Atria35 (post: 1443331) wrote:OOC: Wind, if you read a few of the other posts, you'll notice there are now 3 people speaking to eachother in the car with your characters :)

Scorpio nodded. "That's a good House. Not as good as Slytherin, but the members do provide an intellectual challenge once in a while." He looked at Lily and Sara. "Scorpio Malfoy. And you are....?"
OOC: I am sorry I missed that thanks for pointing that out :D

IC: Lily looked at Scorpio and smiled and said " I am Lily Potter..." She looked at the backs of her hands a bit self conciously wondering what they would say about her last name and who her father was.
~~~~~~~
Sara looked at scorpio and said " I hope to get Slytherin too, My name is Sara Snape..." She opened her journal and wrote something down and closed it again and her basket with her snake in it rattled a bit " Quiet down... we will get there when we get there."
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Atria35 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Scorpio looked at James skeptically for a moment before Lily and Sara introduced themselves, after they did he nodded his hello, then shrugged and nodded to Horace and Noah as they entered the car. "Hey. And you two are who and in which Houses?"
Atria35

Postby OfficerSting » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 pm

"My apologies," Noah said, "I am Noah Gene, and this is my friend Horace; we are of House Ravenclaw."
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 am

Wind (post: 1443558) wrote:OOC: I am sorry I missed that thanks for pointing that out :D

IC: Lily looked at Scorpio and smiled and said " I am Lily Potter..." She looked at the backs of her hands a bit self conciously wondering what they would say about her last name and who her father was.
~~~~~~~
Sara looked at scorpio and said " I hope to get Slytherin too, My name is Sara Snape..." She opened her journal and wrote something down and closed it again and her basket with her snake in it rattled a bit " Quiet down... we will get there when we get there."

Rose got a chill down her spine when she heard the rattle. "Do-do you have a pet snake?"
OOC: She's kinda scared of snakes.
--------------
Meanwhile at Hogwarts, Professor Pertwee, the current DADA (Defense Against Dark Arts) instructor, was in the middle of a Wizard's Chess game with the current head of Slytherin, Draco Malfoy.
"Well, I believe your skills have improved somewhat, Draco." said Pertwee. "But I think this might tip the scales a bit. King's Knight to E6. I believe that's check."
Pertwee's King's Knight mounted its horse and galloped to E6. Right into the path of a bishop.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:51 am

Draco sat across from Pertwee and scowled at the board. He glanced at the clock. "It's about time we headed to the Great Hall, don't you suppose? The train should be arriving soon. I'll just say this game is yours."
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 am

Kyrie looked excitedly out of the window.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 am

"Well, there it is! Our home until Christmas." said Rose.
"I can hardly wait, Rose." said James. "Wonder what kind of craziness is going to happen this year?"
----------
Pertwee laughed. "Well, I guess it was bound to happen. That makes us what, 3-0 now?"
OOC: Everyone finish your role-playing. Tomorrow we arrive at Hogwarts!

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Draco resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Yes. Now, if we may go? I'd rather not keep the Headmaster waiting."
--------
Scorpio shrugged. "Probably the same stuff that goes on every year." He glared at the school.
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am

OOC: Atria, can you jog my memory and pm me the headmaster's name? I forget.
As everyone fanned out, Rose said to Kyrie, "So, nervous? You're going to be sorted soon. I'll admit I was pretty nervous."
She nodded to McGonnagall, the head of Gryffindor. "Nice to see you again, Professor."
"Nice to see you too, dear. Did you have a good summer?"
"Yes, ma'am."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 am

"Not really, just excited." said Kyrie. Then she nodded to McDonnagall. "Hello ma'm." she said.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Previous Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying