Harry Potter: The Next Generation

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Harry Potter: The Next Generation

Postby Midori » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am

GM is rocklobster. Have fun!
Midori

Postby rocklobster » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:02 pm

OOC: Thanks Mid! NOte to everyone: We're in the train station.
Rose was in the station with her parents. She looked around. Her first year was about to begin!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Scorpio was excited about starting his first year at Hogwarts, but wasn't about to let it show. After all, he had his family dignity to consider! His parents weren't very emotional as they said their goodbye's- his mom gave him a brief hug while his dad ruffled his hair a bit and wished him well.

Scorpio got on the train, with barely a glance at the large gathering of Potters and Weasleys further down the platform. He wanted to get a good seat in a quiet car of his own.
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:42 am

Rose got on the train and found a place to sit. She placed a small cage that had Kestra inside it next to her.
Two other children sat in a seat adjacent to hers.
"Hey, you got the special edition Harry Potter card! He's holding the goblet of fire! Sweet!" said one.
"I know. I'm holding on to this one. It's going to be worth lots of galleons someday!"
said the other.
Rose slunk lower in her seat. She just wanted to be invisible. Having Harry Potter for an uncle was such a burden sometimes. How could she ever measure up to having so many famous relatives?
OOC: Could the next player see what she's doing?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 pm

OOC: Sure!

Scorpio had accidentally opened the door to the car with the Weasleys and Potters. "Sorry," he mumbled as he started to close the door again, hearing a few of his friends down the way. "Didn't mean to disturb you."
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Kyrie Terrence Walked onto the train after saying goodbye to her Mom. My first year! I can't wait! I hope it's as good as Mom says. she thought. She sat down on a seat, her toes taping in anticipation. Shew just couldn't sit still!
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

DiamondDragon - the Sky pokemon
Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
http://dragcave.net/view/JXKV4
Diamond Dragon

Postby Edward » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Horace was looking for his friend Noah when he caught Cassius Trafford giving him a cold stare from the back of the train.

"You like what you see? Or am I mistaken?"

"Shut up"

Shaking his head and smiling, Horace pulled open the door to the compartment his friend was sitting in.

"Rivals, lovely little things, aren't they?", he said as he drew down the blinds and closed the door.

ooc: For future reference, is it OK to give other PC's dialogue/actions in a post like I did in this one?
Edward

Postby OfficerSting » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:36 pm

"Why, greetings, Horace." said Noah reading the biography of Harry Potter.

"How fare you?"
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." [SIZE="2"]Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)[/SIZE]
OfficerSting

Postby Diamond Dragon » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Kyrie looked back, for she heard sounds near the other car. Curious, she got up and walked toward the commotion.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

Ruling the skies on its thick wings, this Pokemon is feared by all flying beasts. Its twinkling wings change in the sunlight. Some people believe that this pokemon actually has diamonds that grow on its skin. Despite its intimidating size, it is an extremely friendly ally and a very dangerous enemy.
@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby KougaHane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Cassius sat back in his seat on the train, offering any who attempted to sit next to him little more than a stare until they moved on. He ran a hand through his hair, secretly eager to face the new challenges of another year, and to make others behold what new powers he could develop. He looked out the window and smiled slightly.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
My answer: No
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:43 am

Atria35 (post: 1442154) wrote:OOC: Sure!

Scorpio had accidentally opened the door to the car with the Weasleys and Potters. "Sorry," he mumbled as he started to close the door again, hearing a few of his friends down the way. "Didn't mean to disturb you."

"There's a free seat if you'd like to sit down." she offered.
A cart was being wheeled down the aisle. A woman was offering items for it for sale. "Chocolate frogs, tea, Bartell's Every-Flavor Beans." she announced.
"What kind of tea?" Rose asked. She wasn't a fan of chocolate frogs because of the trading cards, and she definitely didn't like the beans. Too many disgusting flavors, not enough good ones. Seriously, what were they thinking?
"We have black, orange, green, or mint." said the lady.
"I'll take orange." Rose said and took out some wizard money to pay for it.
"And what about you?" the woman asked Scorpio.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:22 am

Kyrie lost interest and wandered back to her seat. She looked out the window and imagined there where dragons and pegasuses flying all around......
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 am

"Mint tea and a Pumpkin Pasty," Scorpio said, and nervously sat down next to the girl. "Are you sure you don't mind? You do know who I am, right?"
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Rose sat up and got a closer look. Now she knew where she'd seen him before. "You're Draco Malfoy's son." She said in a low whisper, so as not to put him in an embarrassing situation. "Well, my mother always said that I shouldn't judge someone before I've really gotten to know you. I know about your father's reputation, but that shouldn't mean you're a bad person. That's him, not you."
The woman handed Scorpius his tea and Pasty. Then she waited for payment.
"The name's Rose Weasley. I happen to know what it's like to have famous parents. My father is Ron Weasley and my mother is Hermione Granger."

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Sa'ra stood at the train terminal waiting for the appointed time when she would get on the train. She didn't know what to expect since her uncle would be meeting her at hogwarts.
____
Lily stood by a pillar looking around at all the new hogwarts students. She pushed her glasses up her nose, they were always sliding. She had alot to live up to being the daughter of the famous Harry potter. She hoped that it wouldn't get her teased.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat
My answer: Yes

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby Atria35 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Scorpio handed the woman the payment for his food. "No kidding?" he asked wryly. "I wonder why I couldn't figure that out- it's not like your red hair and freckles would ever give that away. However, you don't exactly have the same parent issues to deal with- and don't run in the social circles that would know it."
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 am

ooc: Wind, let's have you notice Rose talking with Scorpius.
"I try to stay away from people who know about my family. I want to stand on my own, if you catch my meaning. I'd rather people judge me for myself, not because I have famous parents." Rose said. She took a sip of her tea. "I'm sure you feel the same way.
The woman accepted her payment and moved on to the next seat.
OOC: That's you, Diamond. Please refer to the PM I sent.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:41 am

ooc: Ok!
Bic: "I'll take some orange tea please." said Kyrie.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 am

Rose noticed the familiar voice. She peered over her seat and saw Kyrie. "Kyrie! Nice to see you! So, how's it feel to be old enough to attend Hogwarts?"

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:48 am

Kyrie looked up and saw her friend. "Hey Rose! It feels wonderful! I can't wait to arrive!" she said
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

Scorpio had to pause at Rose's words. "Yeah. Yeah, I do." He paused as Rose called out to Kyrie and she came over.

"So you're Luna Lovegood's daughter? Is she still going on about those invisible Snorkleblatts that are stealing quills from people's desks?"
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:51 pm

James ran onto the train and bumped into his sister Lily.
"Oh, sorry sis, I didn't want to risk the train leaving without me." he apologized.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Wind » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Lily Smiled at her brother " Always late..." She hugged him " Will you sit with me bro..."
~~~~
Sa'ra sat staring out the window and then she noticed two people come and sit next to her " Hi..." She said nervous about their reactions. Most people knew she was professor snapes niece and reacted negatively because of it.
F.K.A. JadeFox, HisuiKitsune
Quote= MrRogers 03:32 - politics have nothing to do with good pizza

chatbot 02:56 - Wind asks, did I kill the chat

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, is diamonddragon shatterproof??

Wind 01:55 - O.O

Wind 01:55 - noooooooo

chatbot 01:55 - Wind asks, Am I shatterproof?

DiamondDragon 01:57 - YAYS, I'M SHATTERPROOF!!!!!!!!

Sparx00 02:55 - Mean loaf is the loaf of the gods

Strafe 01:09 - I'm a hotcake
Strafe 01:10 - I am a very hot cake

rocklobster 01:17 - "What's the point of being an adult if you can't be childish sometimes?"

Strafe 02:38 - ~EWWW BOYS ARE NASTYYYY!~
Wind

Postby KougaHane » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:23 pm

Cassius walked down the train car. As he passed, he noticed Snape's niece and smiled. He had to admire professor Snape. Few have the stomach to betray a Dark Lord. He admired Snape's strength in that respect. With Voldemort out of the way, the real secrets of magic could be explored. He would of course have to get past Potter's restrictions on delving to greedily into dark secrets. He approached the cabin. "Can I join you?" He asked quietly to the people seated there.
chatbot 09:36 - KougaHane asks, Will you be my friend?
KougaHane 09:36 - T_T
KougaHane

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Atria35 (post: 1442563) wrote:Scorpio had to pause at Rose's words. "Yeah. Yeah, I do." He paused as Rose called out to Kyrie and she came over.

"So you're Luna Lovegood's daughter? Is she still going on about those invisible Snorkleblatts that are stealing quills from people's desks?"

"She never told me anything about that." said Kyrie in a confused tone.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Diamond Dragon (post: 1442634) wrote:"She never told me anything about that." said Kyrie in a confused tone.

Scorpio stared at her in disbelief. "You're serious? She doesn't mention the invisible Snorklebatts? The Hogglewatts that drink only pumpkin juice? Yorsketts that make people sneeze be scattering Grenberry shoots on your shoes? Y'know- the imaginary creatures that no one believes in but her and your grandpa?"

OOC: Luna is known for saying strange/odd stuff about things and creatures that are believed to be fictional or rediculous by the rest of the wizarding world. Same for her father, your character's grandfather.
Atria35

Postby Diamond Dragon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc: Ok, but let's just say she's gotten more mature when she grew up.

BIC: "No, never." said Kyrie.
(Pic made by Bio! <3)

@)}~`,~
Diamond Dragon

Postby Atria35 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:12 pm

OOC: Well, after checking up on her with the Harry Potter Wiki, I'll concede she does mature- but she's still into wild and strange animals.

Scorpio shrugged and leaned back. "Well, whatever. Aren't you going to sit down? The train's about to leave. Don't you want a last glimpse of your parents?"
Atria35

Postby rocklobster » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:10 am

"Oh, where are my manners? Kyrie, that's Scorpio Malfoy."
OOC: Draco was a pretty bad kid in the books. Act like you've heard about the kind of trouble he got into.

my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Atria35 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Scorpio nodded hesitantly twords Kyrie when Rose introduced him. "Hi."
Atria35

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying